Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Any one know any website to watch the taiwan 舞台剧 (下雪了)

only managed to watch a 8 mins clip. seems to be a middle part of it only.

the btm acts more like an innocent naive young gal more than a sister.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

anyone knows where to watch 'Love Actually Sucks" / "爱很烂“。 。can't seem to find the video..

it is available everywhere.

just search for it.

nevertheless, imo, its a waste of time watching it except the first 10 mins or so..

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Film: Michael Burke's provocative "THE MUDGE BOY"

Date: August 31, 2012

Time: 7.30pm

IMDB did a very good job at summarize what the film is about: "Sensitive, somewhat effeminate farm-boy Duncan Mudge (14) can barely cope with grim, since ma's death even gloomier father Edgar's 'manly' expectations, and seeks comfort in petting a chicken he associates with his late ma. Macho mate Perry Foley, who has it physically even harder on his dad's farm, usually comforts Duncan and defends his 'wimpiness' to their cocky ruffian 'mates' Travis, Scotty and Brent. But although clearly attracted to gentle gentile Ducan himself, the socially unacceptable suggestion of 'sissy' homosexuality makes Perry over-react and turn on his friend, confusing for both".

Screening will take place at The Pigeonhole, and will be followed by the debate (for sure!) involving the audience and special guests.

The organizers are a group of local and international professional film makers who meet regularly. Participants are encouraged to enjoy the Pigeonhole's great coffee, as without the coffee shop's devoted staff "Film For Thought" series wouldn't exist. Plus coffeine will make you fully focused during the entire screening.

Excerpts from the film:

• 1 month later...

Hello Forummers,

Need help to locate where I can watch this movie online preferbly without downloading or paying. The title is

La Mala Educacion ( Bad Education in English )

It is a Spanish movie by Pedro Almodovar, starring Spain's 2 biggest Male movie actors who play two childhood friends growing up together and falling in love for the first time and then growing up without knowing and seeing each other for many years and then a chance meeting brings back some sad and moving memories.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0275491/

http://www.ericdsnider.com/movies/bad-education/.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MrCynic

Between Ring & Pendant...there's one part I don't really understand. Became like old times? I have a few interpretations for it but I would like to hear other views.

think all u mistaken, andy mother say u guys should make the next step means time to find a gal and get marry.some time words are misleading.that sentence to gay means mother accept gay . to a straight means mother want son and friend to get a gal and get marry.

Guest copycat

typoshark why dun u try it out . use the whole story as a sample. bring yr bf and meet yr parents at a candle light dinner and tell us yr experience if yr parents accept u and yr bf.our ears are glue to yr story.

Sam (Nelson Wong, from the Donald Strachey films)and Eric (Minh Ly) are a young, gay, Chinese couple, seemingly happy but have never shared a night together in the same bed. One night, after Eric asks his boyfriend to stay and Sam refuses, their relationship suddenly comes into question.

http://youtu.be/IVmfIW6ZZ-w

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

I like the HK movie by Daniel Wu and a handsome chap (Can't rem his name). Its a gay-themed movie. quite some time ago, I think its around the 90's.

The ending is so touching. Whereby Daniel Wu died... Sad ....

bishonen? One of the first queer movies i watch... a classic ... Lan Yu is nice too..

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.