Male HQ

Gay / Queer Themed Movie / TV Series / Short Film / Music Video MTV / Commercials (Non-Pxxn) (Compiled)

Guest Xiaoxiong

Guest weiting

Like!!!...'Do you know what makes life interesting? It's interesting because we don't know what the future holds for us. Don't blame fate. We decide our fate, it's our choice. You can't pick or choose your sexual persuasion but you can certainly choose the way you live your life.'

Nice movie with simple plot & few characters. The one playing the guy who came to Saigon & was injured while at work at the rooftop is super cute! And he's got a hot lean body as well. Haha...

But one thing I find quite strange - the lady prostitute was charged with murder for killing the pimp & the 'mamasan'. She could manage to kill them both just by hitting them with a wooden stick?

• 2 weeks later...

i just watched the movie 'hot boy noi loan' on youtube. Although the hollywood reporter did not give it a good review, myself i still think it's a interesting and beautiful movie with touching story. Really enjoyed watching it! Like characters 'khoi' and 'lam' most.

A cliche production where

gay = prostitution = theft = robbery = death = tragedy

(the only consolation is there is no drugs involved.)

Come on, directors (around the world), I am sure we can do better than this.

PS: Khoi (the village boy) looks a tad like Elvin Ng while Lam (the one who got killed) reminds me of Zhen Zhang Huan. Anyone with me?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 3 weeks later...

Just watched "Hotboy Noi Loan" and "Bad Romance 花为眉”

Both movies have certain degrees of intimacy and nude scenes, not too bad afterall. The leading actors in both movies are looking good and willing to sacrifice for the movies. However the endings are as expectedly to be a tragedy. Why did the endings of most gay movies ended in tragedy ? Hmm.... I prayed we won't ended like them in reality though :P

Korean Gay Short Film - REC (2011)

"Young-joon and Joon-seok decide to create a memory they never had in celebration of their 5th year. They go to a motel and record their precious memory in a camcorder. The night gets deeper and their love turns into something else.."

No Eng Subtitles. Could someone possible translate what is being said?

On the other hand, even though I couldn't understand what is being said - I could feel the emotions portrayed by the actors. Them, looking like your average-joes rather than gorgeous, chiseled bodied actors helped to bring the message across.

Fair warning - Some of the scenes are NSFW.

*Copy & Paste in browser

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6z1R1tek1c&feature=relmfu

• 2 weeks later...

I remembered this was the first gay movie i watched, like this movie very much. But after watching many others gay movie, then i realise there are also many more nicer gay movie out there. :P

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• G_M changed the title to Gay Themed Music Video / MTV (compiled)
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.