Male HQ

Katong Swimming Complex

On 4/25/2022 at 8:37 PM, MikeC said:

I think they will eventually add more benches.  Once the gym starts, I cannot imagine how the single bench can accommodate so many users (they used to have 4 benches and even then can get crowded at peak hours).

I don’t understand why they have so many toilet cubicles though… 

but I like the idea that we can pop into the gym, workout, shower, then dive into pool, shower again.

Gym at Kallang basin has their own toilet. Maybe Katong too will have the same? Have to wait until the reno is over. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New bi curious member here. I usually swim late on weekends.

I’m glad the pool has finally opened up again. Everything definitely looks nicer and cleaner. I especially like the new changing room floors where you can see the guy next to you in the watery reflection. 
I instantly get a boner trying to see the guy next to me. Anybody else do this? I imagine if the guy next to you has a hard on that might be a sign he wants a rub under the stall? I definitely would.

On 5/30/2022 at 10:59 AM, MikeC said:

Sighhh Katong is really bad at communication… just went there for a swim and pool was closed :(  no sign on gate explaining reason or when it will open etc..

Wonder what happened.

Mondays open at 8am according to its Facebook page.

Only Tues opens at 2.30pm.

Sighhh Katong is really bad at communication… just went there for a swim and pool was closed :(  no sign on gate explaining reason or when it will open etc..

Pool is closed today for some functions/events. I saw the announcement outside of Kallang basin pool a few weeks already. 

Oh thanks I managed to read this update while OMW. Guess I go SAFRA MF instead.

All ActiveSG sport centres and sport facilities will be closed due to an internal event on 30 May 2022 (Monday). Our facilities will resume operations from 31 May onwards.

https://www.myactivesg.com/Facilities/Sport-Centres/Facilities-Closure-on-30-May-2022#:~:text=All ActiveSG sport centres and,apologise for any inconvenience caused.

You can't blame them. Their physical signs that they placed at different pools for many weeks specifically mentioned ALL activesg pools are closed today. Please read their signs properly.

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

On 5/30/2022 at 4:47 PM, MikeC said:

Sighh I do not remember seeing any sign when I was at Katong a week ago and I did not visit any other pool.  I actually googled Katong Swim Pool and website page says open.  
Oh well, hope the above posts at least saved someone else from wasted trip.

Not so wasted coz you can go to OCBC aquatic pool to swim. It's nearby lol

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

Sighh I do not remember seeing any sign when I was at Katong a week ago and I did not visit any other pool.  I actually googled Katong Swim Pool and website page says open.  

That's the pblm with SportSg. Info is posted on the pool listings on their website, the SportSg app, and a separate PDF list on works and closures. Then there are these adhoc closures that they happy happy put up, which people would miss if it's localised info. Lazy asses can't be bothered to even synchronise or have all the info drawing from the same source.

saw on Sunday... but forgot about it so made a wasted trip to KBSP yesterday too

Great swim today...Finally feel the catch water groove and form. Now to improve muscle coordination, strength and stamina.

Only 3pax all unkers incl me. The notable one was in olive color trunks. At one time he was touching his deek in the water at the end, not sure if he was signaling anything to me but I continued to plough on. 

When drying I saw he had a hugeeee long flaccid deek... Almost 80% the small ruler kind of length. Not sure if it was semi but still....

Had a great swim awhile ago.

Got an office unker also take 196 go swim. We arrived and left at the same time on 196. Then there was black singlet guy who was very fair and swim well too.

Another eye candy was the orange trunks guy tanning.

While bathing I think I saw the bald unker stroking via the floor reflection, haha.

Surprisingly the pool was rather crowded on a Monday afternoon. 
Even more surprising was that when one left his lane to make room for new comer, the rest soon followed. End up everyone gathered in the changing room!  
To add to more surprises, people who had finished showered first, did not leave the changing room. Almost everyone left at about the same time!!
Too coincidental, right? 😏🤔🙄

On 7/4/2022 at 1:41 PM, bluerunner said:

Surprisingly the pool was rather crowded on a Monday afternoon. 
Even more surprising was that when one left his lane to make room for new comer, the rest soon followed. End up everyone gathered in the changing room!  
To add to more surprises, people who had finished showered first, did not leave the changing room. Almost everyone left at about the same time!!
Too coincidental, right? 😏🤔🙄

Woah too bad I was at KBSC... Haha

Everyone had good eyesight?

Some people hor, really ‘buay zi dong’ one you know. 
Shower finished oredi, wear underwear oredi. Just left his shorts and T-shirt, also need the longest time to put them on. So obviously wasting time standing in front waiting for men coming out naked from the shower cube. 
That’s not all.  He will manoeuvre himself to the left and right, front and back to that he could see the full frontal naked body. 
aiyoh… really need to be so desperate meh?

On 7/6/2022 at 3:28 PM, bluerunner said:

Some people hor, really ‘buay zi dong’ one you know. 
Shower finished oredi, wear underwear oredi. Just left his shorts and T-shirt, also need the longest time to put them on. So obviously wasting time standing in front waiting for men coming out naked from the shower cube. 
That’s not all.  He will manoeuvre himself to the left and right, front and back to that he could see the full frontal naked body. 
aiyoh… really need to be so desperate meh?

Must be one of those CMI but horny type. Some even behave like a pest but poor thing, just have to be compassionate to them lah.