Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

I will be going back for reservist next month.... :huh: hope i can meet some manly guy in green..... hehehehe :D Dun think that way lah.... just want to know more friend lor..... :lol:

Reservists are more difficult you know. Some of them are married and most of them are straight, so to get them into fun, you need to have a private place where he and you are alone...quite difficult to lure them on leh :unsure:

sorry from reservist back to recruit dayz ,.

had an incident involving a not so smart corporal ...was showering with fellow recruits after field training ... usually corporals shower elsewhere , but i dunno why ths chap decided to be with the recruits . as usual i started singing away ths time a sentimental song .. the noisy recruits became unusually quiet ..suddenly i was interrupted by that corporal shouting loudly RECRUIT! i turned around both hands on my crotch wondering wat i did .... the he blurted out .. WHAT DO U THINK YOUR DOING? R U TRYING TO MAKE THE OTHER RECRUITS MASTURBATE ?? ( err i can do dat , i was wonderring gee thanx ) ERR NO CORPORAL !! I REPLIED , SORRY CORPORAL !!

hehe talk abt talkin cock ...maybe he wans to see mine :whistle:

Fetish fun can be many types. Once i tried having my boots on while my partner having his long army socks. As i wasnt familiar with uniform fetish, he led the play. He wore the army no 4 top and socks only. I put on my beret and boots. He knelt down to lick and play my balls, giving me the authority to command his movements. He finally blind folded himself and lifted his green socked legs up..and that was when i entered him...with my boots/beret on. He was so sexy with pinky hole....moaned like a baby..yet so bitchy.

:P

ermm thaiboyz i can picture ur post very well .. so p--no , yummy :P ... i once ask an airforce chap cum over my place in hs uniform ... he was so game i was very excited .. when i opened the door he was with sunglasses n all hehe .. he literally pushed me on my sofa n unzip hs pants n make me suck him there n then .. i played the game too pullling him to my kitchen n make him rim me while i pretend to look out at the cars downstairs hehe .. we then proceed to do anal in me bathroom wheeeee .... after cummin he told me sometin funny ... he said hs mother asked him why was he wearing teh uniform on a sunday when he was suppose to be on off .. hehhheeh of cos he had to lie poor chap ......

ermm thaiboyz i can picture ur post very well .. so p--no , yummy :P ... i once ask an airforce chap cum over my place in hs uniform ... he was so game i was very excited .. when i opened the door he was with sunglasses n all hehe .. he literally pushed me on my sofa n unzip hs pants n make me suck him there n then .. i played the game too pullling him to my kitchen n make him rim me while i pretend to look out at the cars downstairs hehe .. we then proceed to do anal in me bathroom wheeeee .... after cummin he told me sometin funny ... he said hs mother asked him why was he wearing teh uniform on a sunday when he was suppose to be on off .. hehhheeh of cos he had to lie poor chap ......

HAHAH...Thanks for sharing.

Ever shared experiences with friends and this is one of my friend's encounter :

He was racing his sportcar on a highway one nite alone. As he was speeding, behind came a traffic officer. As we all know that these traffic officers can be someone tall and tanned...with high boots...sunglasses( dun know they put on at nite or not)..and tight uniforms...revealing their manly profiles and burge. He signaled my friend to stop at the road shoulder, obviously wanted to fine my friend for his speeding. As my friend was a great looking guy with nice bod, and both of them exchange smile and somehow they hands got entangled while trying to explain to each other. Perhaps their body language revealed the truth, both of them then drove to some bushes instead. My friend unzipped the officer's pants, and started to play with his member at a kneeling position. Then my friend realised the officer's dick smelled so musky ( you know what i mean), perhaps due to hard day work, and he washed the officer's dick with a bottle of mineral water...like washing sea cucumber. :lol: before giving him a good blow...That officer simply stood still but moaning...and finally shot his load down my friend's throat. The cum was so thick that it almost choked my friend and spread all over his face. They exchange numbers and the officer let my friend off..with a pat on my friend's butt. Guess, they would defintely have more rounds later...wait for my friend to share lor. :rolleyes:

Yah,

I think many of us would love to have something like this happening to us. But I guessed we will be too worried and scared of being fined instead of having the mood to have some hanky panky.

But its definitely much better than to be fined.

Yeah, we would be so tense once a traffic police follow us rite? How can we still have the mood to think of hanky panky...haha...Maybe my friend got so "seasoned" with them... he was at ease and admired that officer instead. :D

I think even i happen to meet one traffic police which cute one.... i would think i so suay leh... i think most driver out there wont want to see one traffic police rite.... hehehe... :lol:

Yeah, we would be so tense once a traffic police follow us rite? How can we still have the mood to think of hanky panky...haha...Maybe my friend got so "seasoned" with them... he was at ease and admired that officer instead. :D

I wouldn't mind doing something with the traffic police if they can dun fine me. But he has to be reasonably cute lah.

Very often, Military fun tends to relate to S&M. It can be very extreme such as involving water sports, fisting, candle waxing, whipping/spanking....and even shaving....i dun get myself involved all these activities as they inflict pains rather pleasure. :hat: Better dun get yourself hurt while engaging these acts...prefer romance and tender touches. <_<

Guest Guest_cool
Very often, Military fun tends to relate to S&M. It can be very extreme such as involving water sports, fisting, candle waxing, whipping/spanking....and even shaving....i dun get myself involved all these activities as they inflict pains rather pleasure. :hat: Better dun get yourself hurt while engaging these acts...prefer romance and tender touches. <_<

Same here. Dun understand how people can derive pleasures from pain. And worse, some of the things actually could leave scars behind. Then you will look ugly with all the scars.

Cannot even look good in swimming trunks.

yeah .... i also share the same view especially the fist fxxk, saw on western and japanese gay p--no films ....... can't imagine that the whole fist with rubber glove be inserted into ass ........ for me, it looks so frightful ........ :yuk:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I remember, I also saw one of the cubicle at One Seven Sauna (at upper level) was installed with S&M facility and just wonder whether any saunagoer really perform this fetish .... :blink:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Ya me too wont want to do this..... I did saw ppl have fun at that place lor..... especially on friday nite.... During my last visit to one seven, that thing had been taken out liao.... :huh: I think we are moving out of track liao.... :D we should be talking abt Militray Fetish leh..... :lol:

......... yeah, now we are going to the track, although i m not into military fetish but i find those guys or pilots in 'airforce overall' looks so sexy and attractive, isn't?? :blink:

I have only limited Military fun, to come across with someone who gear enough to experiment the full military fun is not easy. Many just wear uniform but strip off within minutes. I dun count that as military fun lor.

I have in p--n those guys who engaged in the acts, put on military top but naked from waist down...and with their boots on. Actions involved many types...such as using batons, boots licking..and they fxxked with sun glasses and hats on. Very turn on and daring, guess not common in real life. :blink:

A suggestion.

How about someone tries wearin their smart4 to some of the sauna. Am sure u will attract a lot attention. :D

Your suggestion might attract attention at the entrance of the sauna only. There is no street clothes allow beyond the locker area. Everyone will dress down according to the theme of that day, not even slippers.

:rolleyes:

Yah... And imagine the hassle to undress... :whistle: But kinda kinky being watched by the other patrons... B)

I have actually seen guys in army uniform walked into TC. I dun think they put on their uniform purposely from home, i gathered they were from their camps instead.

It is nothing wrong to go to saunas direct from their camps rite ? I also seen many army guys came to gym with their uniforms, and then changed before they gym. unless they have sex with their uniform on...haha...then this is something kinky loh. :twisted:

After reading all the military stories, here are mine.

BMT

It happened the day before parent visit, during our bunk cleaning, I was stung by a bee and had to be brought to the medical centre by the COS. I was ushered into sick bay for observation after given an injection. It was during my drowsy state where I felt someone playing with my dick. I could not open my eyes to see as the drugs had taken effect. It was nice in the beginning and began to turn uncomfortable as my "head" was sensitive. I drifted to sleep soon after without cumming. The next day, I was discharges from sick bay and went back to my bunk to get ready for parent visit. I suspected it was the COS corporal who molested me.

It so happens that the corporal was from the next platoon beside my bunk. Although he is fierce and tough to his men, he is sweet and nice to our platoon mates, especially to 2 of my platoon mates. One of my platoon mates are the unit best PT and the other is a cute muscular guy. He would just drop by our bunk and chat with us.

One day after a tough training, while chatting with me, I told him that my back is aching and he told me to go to the corporal room to lie down so he can help massage me. I was excited and scared at the same time. The corporal asked me to take off my shorts and shirt and leave my underwear on and started massaging me. My dick reacted immediately to his touch. Half way through the massage, I heard a knock on the door and another corporal came in. I was so scared that I was caught with my pants down that I covered my face and waited to be handed to my officer. I did not know what the corporal told the other corporal, but the other corporal left. By then, I already lost whatever hard on I had after that scare. It was then that the corporal asked me to meet him outside the store room on the 3rd floor in the evening at 10pm.

My horniness got the better of me and I went to the meeting. There, in the storeroom, he kiss me all over and suck me. As I was very scared and shy, I did not do much. I cum soon after and I just jerk him till he cum. Sorry to say, it was more like he was servicing me. I sneak back into my bed in the evening and went immediately to sleep afterwards.

BMT training was tough, but it became bearable when there was relieve waiting in the evening. I breezed through BMT till I pass-out for vocational training after 3 months.

Years later, recalling my BMT sexcapades, it still brought smiles to my face.

...to be continued

i am really so ‘suaku’ on this, i wanna know this fetish, it means if you see those guys in ‘military uniform’, what effect you are getting in return?? it means, you get high and wanna make love with him, although the guy is not your type either face nor physic?? would those in this fetish share their urge??

i am really so ‘suaku’ on this, i wanna know this fetish, it means if you see those guys in ‘military uniform’, what effect you are getting in return?? it means, you get high and wanna make love with him, although the guy is not your type either face nor physic?? would those in this fetish share their urge??

Of course not lah. I will not turn on if that person is my type regardless what he wears. Fetish means someone you think is sexy in his uniforms and like to have fun with him in uniforms. :hat:

Of course not lah. I will not turn on if that person is my type regardless what he wears. Fetish means someone you think is sexy in his uniforms and like to have fun with him in uniforms. :hat:

oke, oke, it explained ....tks :thumb:

I have watched a funny p--n recently. It involved a soldier and a nurse. The soldier was a rugged built man who got unconscious in a battle. The nurse who i tot was a beautiful lady.....haha...when she turned around, i noticed this nurse was actually a man. "She" sucked that soldier while he was in coma...and of course, that soldier woke up later and started to have sex. "She" was wearing a nurse unform...and that solider with his helmet and boots on during fxxking. To me, this act is more funny than a turn on.

:D

I would like to have a man in Police uniform....hehe any around?

policeman would be turned on but once traffic policeman giving you the ticket it would be turned off i believe ...... hahaha. :D

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Sure have policemen one... I saw someone posting pics of someone JO-ing and cumming in police uniform... But the website banned liao... :huh:

Anyway, met this guy a few years back at a MRT toilet. He was wearing a singlet from the police force and was spending some time in the toilet. So I noticed him and he noticed me noticing him... He brought me to a nearby secluded place for hanky panky but somehow, I forgotten, we didn't do it... But we kept int touch...

After several days, he asked to pick me up after work and drive me to his place, where he tried to fxxk me. But I was not interested then, though he is young, quite beng-ishly cute and tanned with good bod... We ended up hugging as he has no more mood to even JO for me after I rejected him... He did not even want me to oral him... :blink:

Should have asked him to wear his uniform... Then maybe I will be more than willing to be his bottom for that night! Haha...

Actually, I thought I saw him last year, in a car, topless, with another topless guy, waiting near the MRT station... I thought they might be naked and exhibiting! But I don't dare to walk too near. They are obviously gay...

But now that I think of it, maybe he is just a volunteer cop or a fake one! :blink:

another uniform story but a bit upsetting la .. anyway here goes ....

one morning after disco hours .. my fren n i was walkin along orchard rd opp somerset mrt ...

there was ths bank cant remember whc one .... my fren notice hs fren was on duty .. obviously str8 guy but gay fren ly la ...

we went up to him n my fren started teasing him la ... he then suggested i go up to the 5th or 6th level to surprise another cop on duty ..

of cos i dun waste anytime , feeling scared at the same time .. reached the floor saw ths tall good lookin chap lying down resting on duty hehe .. he saw me n was rather shocked ...i told him dat hs fren sent me up to oral him .. he started cursin hs fren n talk to him on the walkie talkie ..

i started unbuttonin my top and i knew he was somewat wanting tat blowjob.. he lie down n i slowly caressed him ... he was hard n ready .. as i was abt to unbutton him , he said he wans to go n pee first ... aiya , time is so crucial here ...of cos i act cool n let him... he went for a while n came back , ready ..

he lie down again , now i quickly unbutton ( maybe unzip) hs pants .. suddenly the sound of the ELEVATOR !!! DAMN !!! there was my fren n the other cop teasing ths guy like mad .. AIYO !! POTONG STIMMMM , malay would call it ...

of cos ths chap was very very uncomfortable , probably he was abt to receive hs first blowjob by a gay .. ARGHHHH ...

i left the place n @#%^^&%$$&&*^%%% the hell out of my fren for being very UNPROFESSIONAL ..... hehehehe :swear: ;)

You should not have left, just continue to caress your guy...who knows your friend and his policeman were interested to join in ? Perhaps all of them were waiting for each other to make the move leh ? Aiyah, you wasted the chance lah. :P

u kno wat thaiboyz .. i think its a case of * i cant get so might as well spoil the show* .. guess my fren wasnt successful downstairs so he decided to play prank on me upstairs .. typical gay jealousy hehe ...aiya young n envious times la .. i learnt long time ago , in the case of cruzin..u dun take it too seriously cos u dunno wats in store for u at the other corner .. u lose some , u WIN alot :whistle: :P

You should not have left, just continue to caress your guy...who knows your friend and his policeman were interested to join in ? Perhaps all of them were waiting for each other to make the move leh ? Aiyah, you wasted the chance lah. :P

u kno wat thaiboyz .. i think its a case of * i cant get so might as well spoil the show* .. guess my fren wasnt successful downstairs so he decided to play prank on me upstairs .. typical gay jealousy hehe ...aiya young n envious times la .. i learnt long time ago , in the case of cruzin..u dun take it too seriously cos u dunno wats in store for u at the other corner .. u lose some , u WIN alot :whistle: :P

True. When we cruise, just do it with an open heart. Dun feel rejected and depressed after one or two rounds, there might be better one waiting for us. I prefer to cruise alone than with friends lor. Privacy is important for me and i need to create opportunity to let myself to be seen and also approach that guy if i am keen. With friends around, i find it difficult and might be a hindrance for my plans.

Ok, lets get back to the Military fun. :rolleyes:

True. When we cruise, just do it with an open heart. Dun feel rejected and depressed after one or two rounds, there might be better one waiting for us. I prefer to cruise alone than with friends lor. Privacy is important for me and i need to create opportunity to let myself to be seen and also approach that guy if i am keen. With friends around, i find it difficult and might be a hindrance for my plans.

Ok, lets get back to the Military fun. :rolleyes:

hehe thaiboyz ,

one note b4 back to military topic ... its nice to share cruzin posting with peeps who understand ..some frens when u share ths things with them tehy look at u like prostitutes heheh .. so iam very careful when i share such stuff ~

Well, just a quick reply. I usually hanged with friends of similar interest at the curising places. As for those who dun like to cruise or prefer to do so in hidden ways such as cyber cruising or remain in their closets, i will join them for something else. I think all of us are aiming at one ultimate thing...thats to meet our prince charming, conquer and have fun with or LTR, it does not matter where the venues are. So we are so pretentious and laughed at each other's behavours. :)

Recently i meet up with my aj friend which i didnt see for years.... i know him from army. I noe all long he is aj. And he told me tat saw his section mate in fridae. hehehe... :P He told me how they noe each other in camp. And what happen when they on duty. :D I try to ask him for more detail.... he dun wan to tell me.... :( Do you guy have any encounter when u on duty ? heheh.... Maybe i will try to ask him again next time we meet up.... :lol:

yah... i agreed with thaiboyz.... for me i will test the water 1st before goin to the main topic. but most of the time cant test out anything leh.... :(

You have to use your gaydar to feel the signals. Forget about the straight guys , its not easy to get them and sometime can be dangerous as they would report you to the authority or beat you up. ;)

I had this officer that I fell in love with. We went out very often until the whole camp knows that we are good frens. I think he is bi.

There was once I spent overnight at his place after watching a midnight movie. The next morning, he tried to kiss me but I was new at the time and dunno how to react, I pushed him away.

Now we are still good friends but I really regretted that I pushed him away. However, he is married with kids now so we never talked about that incident. He is very my type, hunky and muscular.

I had this platoon officer who liked me so much that he made me his personal assistant. I ran errant for him (now think about it, I can called myself a zou-guo (running dog)). He once said to me that I was the only one he could reply on. My heart melt but was to young to take any actions. He liked to hug me from behind. Just imagine in the field camp of uniforms that had been wearing of days. The "ba-wu" (smell) was :yuk: :yuk: . See my comments in Topic: Body Odor. But, the body warmth has in fact still be felt in my heart all these years ...... :P

I had this officer that I fell in love with. We went out very often until the whole camp knows that we are good frens. I think he is bi.

There was once I spent overnight at his place after watching a midnight movie. The next morning, he tried to kiss me but I was new at the time and dunno how to react, I pushed him away.

Now we are still good friends but I really regretted that I pushed him away. However, he is married with kids now so we never talked about that incident. He is very my type, hunky and muscular.

Aiyah, you missed a good fish! Normal straight would not kiss a guy, so if he intend to kiss you, it was an advancement.

During my NSF days, i have this platoon sergant from other platoon, was extremely nice to me, liked to chat and offered to get extra food for me. He invited me over to his place on one weekend when we booked out together. I was too innocent like the rest of you here, and declined. He soon posted out and no more news from him...Have i missed a good fish as well ?

Guest New bird

In my unit days, we used to tease each other by touching the dicks. We would then comment "wah, so big huh!". One of my friends did that to me and I told him mine is for real. He was so excited and asked me to show it him. I was not sure about gay life then. I thought to myself, no harm to show him my asset. We went to the toilet and I asked him to see as much as he wanted. He started to caress it with hands and then squat down and started to blow. I was driven so horny that I came in his mouth. I apologized to him profusely saying that I should have controlled myself. Anyway, he asked me to allow him to JO or BJ for me. I gave it everytime he wanted it and it can be up to 4 to 5 times a week. I was so horny then but he definitely loved my thick 6" dick. When he ORD, I did not contact him anymore. I heard he had a lover soon he left the army.

Maybe you also missed a good fish.

At that time, he had a girlfriend all along and he always told me he was pestered by gays coz he is good looking and manly. And he said he always hate those gays. Thats why when he tried to do something to me, I very scared and unsure.

Just met him up recently and he still look darn good. And he keep putting his hands over my shoulders. By the way, he is married and having his second child soon. But do I care?

:whistle:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.