Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

Guest N.Diver

Rcently I found lots of uniforms hanging outside my block of flat while i was walking down the stairs.. I presumed that the recently gusty wind blew one of the uniform over the railing into the biulding. It unusual in the sense that they are squeezed into a XX-Large Sized SAF No. 4 Pants. If Im not mistaken, about 3 - 4 bundles, tigh with shoe laces to the railings of the flat. The railings is in between 2 levels ( which means that the staircase is in between level 10 & 11.)

I ransomed the bundles and saw lots of collection.

SAF Towel

Lots & lots & lots of No. 4 Shirts n Pants. ( I think lots of Sizes ba)

3 Pairs of Gortex Boots

Navy No.3 shirts & pants.

Navy Coveralls

SAF Coveralls

RSAF Coveralls

Around the area of the wall there's cum stains.

SO is there anyone out there lost their uniforms or boots while hanging outside their unit for drying during the hot sunshine days ?

Rcently I found lots of uniforms hanging outside my block of flat while i was walking down the stairs.. I presumed that the recently gusty wind blew one of the uniform over the railing into the biulding. It unusual in the sense that they are squeezed into a XX-Large Sized SAF No. 4 Pants. If Im not mistaken, about 3 - 4 bundles, tigh with shoe laces to the railings of the flat. The railings is in between 2 levels ( which means that the staircase is in between level 10 & 11.)

I ransomed the bundles and saw lots of collection.

SAF Towel

Lots & lots & lots of No. 4 Shirts n Pants. ( I think lots of Sizes ba)

3 Pairs of Gortex Boots

Navy No.3 shirts & pants.

Navy Coveralls

SAF Coveralls

RSAF Coveralls

Around the area of the wall there's cum stains.

SO is there anyone out there lost their uniforms or boots while hanging outside their unit for drying during the hot sunshine days ?

can PM me? I think I lost a whole lot of my collection while sunning them...

<_<

can I shamelessly collect them?

Guest N. Diver

Somewhere @ Bedok. "... I think ..." Then confirmed that you didn't loose it while sunning. :P

I lost my SAF No4 (BMT Phase) & Diver Coveralls (NDU Trainee phase) while sunning during my NSF dazes.

Met up a hunk who was a uniform fetish. We agreed to do it in uniform and boots on. When i reached his place, he was in his tee shirt and boxer but soon disappeared into his room. After awhile, he was in his no 4 top, cap and boots on. He was totally naked from his waist down. Extremely sexy especially when he sat on a stool with his legs apart, smoking away. I could see his ass when he leaned backward. I couldnt wait but moved forward to give him a great BJ, and he was moaning away asking for more. I couldnt resist that piece of man meat infront of me. He demanded me to put the same attire as him. We then had great sex on his bed with our boots on. He got so fetish and hot that he wanted me to cum on my boots which he licked up later on. Wow, what a hunk and a fetish experience. I like it infact...hehehehe..... :lol:

Met up a hunk who was a uniform fetish. We agreed to do it in uniform and boots on. When i reached his place, he was in his tee shirt and boxer but soon disappeared into his room. After awhile, he was in his no 4 top, cap and boots on. He was totally naked from his waist down. Extremely sexy especially when he sat on a stool with his legs apart, smoking away. I could see his ass when he leaned backward. I couldnt wait but moved forward to give him a great BJ, and he was moaning away asking for more. I couldnt resist that piece of man meat infront of me. He demanded me to put the same attire as him. We then had great sex on his bed with our boots on. He got so fetish and hot that he wanted me to cum on my boots which he licked up later on. Wow, what a hunk and a fetish experience. I like it infact...hehehehe..... :lol:

You always have such great fun!

:thumb:

Met up a hunk who was a uniform fetish. We agreed to do it in uniform and boots on.  When i reached his place, he was in his tee shirt and boxer but soon disappeared into his room. After awhile, he was in his no 4 top, cap and boots on. He was totally naked from his waist down. Extremely sexy especially when he sat on a stool with his legs apart, smoking away. I could see his ass when he leaned backward. I couldnt wait but moved forward to give him a great BJ, and he was moaning away asking for more. I couldnt resist that piece of man meat infront of me. He demanded me to put the same attire as him.  We then had great sex on his bed with our boots on. He got so fetish and hot  that he wanted me to cum on my boots which he licked up later on.  Wow, what a hunk and a fetish experience. I like it infact...hehehehe..... :lol:

You always have such great fun!

:thumb:

Well, i guess we both make it clear what we wanted before we started. Of course, we need to be honest in our descriptions so that when come to meeting up, the chemistry is more or less there. Our likes and dislikes must be spelled out so that there wont be any disappointment or obligation along the way. The rest of the session is simply leave it to us to create and explore...kekeke :twisted:

N.Diver.. where is the unit at.. lolz.... I like to go and see see...

sembawang camp. I was from diving unit previously.

Yah, I remember seeing all the tanned, lean, hot guys during their training!

:clap:

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

Guest Guest
Wah.. i want to see also.. :~)

No but big deal there. In diving unit almost everyone walk topless with only trunks on. See until sian. In the bunk, some even sleep in nude.

Guest Guest
Hehe...I had. 2 to be exact and 1 of them is my ex-bf. Envy or not? :D

Very envy! So, GM, got experience both commandoes at the same time? :D If yes, that will make us very vey envy indeed. :twisted:

Guest Guest
Hehe...I had.  2 to be exact and 1 of them is my ex-bf.  Envy or not?  :D

Very envy! So, GM, got experience both commandoes at the same time? :D If yes, that will make us very vey envy indeed. :twisted:

Aiya best is those who r commandos lo.

they r mixin ard all the time even in bathing.

hehe

Guest Guest
oralb note: if you dont know how to edit, i know how to delete...

Wat you tryin to hint or mean huh....

Can say it clearly ma.

:rolleyes::D :swear: :yuk: :twisted: :twisted:

Sergeant Charles was my platoon sergeant when I was enlisted in the army many many many many years ago (come and think of it, it was the last century :D ) I know for one thing that he was from the JC batch, and I, from poly. So we were of the same age, both 20, but by the time I entered the army as a chao recruit, he was already an instructor and a lao jiao at BMTC Camp III.

Those were the days before the army gave the camps in Pulau Tekong an extreme makeover; Camp III was like any other uninspiring army barracks. The accomodation block was in the shape of a huge inverted "L", and consists of 6 floors. On the other side of the parade square was the cookhouse with a canteen on the second floor. No one has heard of commercialization yet, so back then the cooks were still Gods.

My first encounter with Sergeant Charles was anything but pleasant. We were packed off like cattle from CMPB, took a long bus ride to Hendon Camp, had the worst lunch in the whole damn world, and shipped off like slaves on a RPL, kind of like the ones you see on The Awakening. Funny how all reservists would now all sing in harmony when someone starts humming the all-too-familiar tune "Ahhh... ahhh ahhh ahhh, ahhh ahhh ahhh, ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhhhhhh...." That of course, was the theme song of

. Ask them to sing Stand Up for Singapore and they rather drop dead.

Then again, I disgress. Sergeant Charles was about my height, extremely tanned and had the "you-fxxking-recruits-just-killed-my-whole-family" face. It wasn't until sometime later that we realize that he was just trying to "kek" a "lan jiao seh". He was just standing quietly at the corner while the new fresh batch of recruits were moving their ali-baba bags off the 3-tonner, and I remember everyone was sweating buckets because of the darn Tekong weather. The obese recruits, who were here 2 months ahead of us, were looking over the corridors while giving us all sorts of names.

Then he just yelled at everyone to fall in. Of course, recruits being recruits, no one had the slightest idea what to do (all those secondary school ECA groups are simply forgotten), so more yelling followed and very soon we were all in our civvies doing push-ups under the glaring hot sun. That was the second most unglam day of my life (the first being the day when my wallet fell into the toilet bowl - with crap in it). :D

But like most guys, Sergeant Charles gradually warmed up. There was one night where we were all by the parade square cleaning our 'wives' - M16s as you've guessed it. I think I wasn't able to fix that tiny piece of metal s*** into some hole (yes, I've forgotten all my terms) and so I approached Sergeant Charles for help.

He was just sitting on a field chair, wearing a singlet and slacks/boots, looking rather unkempt. He was obviously bored sitting in front of bunch of newbies cleaning their weapons, I bet he rather in bunk watching TV. But as he took over my problematic M16 and he started scrutinizing, it just dawned upon me that Sergeant Charles is actually quite a looker.

You know that look when guys have when they're focusing intensely on something - be it when they're concentrating on a soccer match or about to cum. That look is surprisingly gratifying. Sergeant Charles had that look on him. Complete with the old oversized singlet, he was showing off his nicely toned arms and chest, I figured that he must have a yummy 6-pac, and I must have continued staring at his nice body until I forgot I was standing infront of 40 others.

"Ok, done, nah!" He handled the weapon back to me. "Oh wow, thank you sergeant." Problem solved, and I was really thankful. Then he flashed a toothy smile at me. The very goofy, almost kiddy smile and a dimple appeared on one of this cheeks. "No problem" was all he said. He had a slightly crooked smile, but all the more it makes him more pleasing to the eye.

That night I was trying to shake off the thoughts of Sergeant Charles smiling at me while drifting to sleep. I think I must have had my first army crush.

running, cycling and yoga. 

Even with the presence of Sergeant Charles, life in Pulau Tekong wasn't anything to look forward to. We had the privilege of booking out on Friday evenings but had to be at the Commando Jetty at 6:30pm for book-in on Sundays. Maybe that was when some Singaporean boy came up with the term "low-morale". As the RPL moved further and further away from the mainland, my heart sank - it was goodbye to civilization and hello to SOC, IPPT and useless training in the dense jungles.

A rewind of events before this - it was during our confinement week and it was Parent Visiting Day. Of course knowing the army, they wanted to show parents that their kids are in good hands. The camp grounds were clean, the recruits had plenty of rest time, and the cooks were smiling, obliging and could whip up delectable cuisines.*snorts*

The whole company was held up in a room no bigger than the size of two classrooms. Whenever a name was yelled out, that means that his friends/family has arrived and he can leave the room. The rest of us will have to remain in the room waiting for our turn. I couldn't decide whether I was looking forward to this - mum might cry but that was the longest time they've ever been separated from their youngest boy.

And time went by - one by one the names were called out and it was getting a little too quiet in the holding area. Most of my platoon mates were downstairs chatting with their parents and girlfriends. I felt a little lost.

Sergeant Charles must have noticed me sitting alone in the room and that was when he strolled up and started chatting with me. That was the first time we ever had a conversation which wasn't related to the army. I'm not sure whether it's because of his position as my platoon sergeant or I'm beginning to have a crush on him, but I could feel my heartbeat gathering speed and my palms getting slightly sweaty.

We were just talking about our lives before the army - he revealed that he was born in the same year as me and he was from a neighbourhood JC. He was the kind of guy you'll see in the soccer field everyday after school, dribbling with his mates under the big hot Singapore sun. Even to a certain extent, you'd say that he looked bengish, but he didn't have most of their attitude. Nice, cordial and unassuming.

And we started talking about Louis Cha - the novelist that we were both crazy with. I think he loves reading Return of the Condor Heroes, while my favourite was Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre. But strangely, I felt a little disappointed - something tells me that he's straight. Not that I have admitted that I was gay at that point of time, but when someone shares the passion of something you favoured dearly (in this case wuxia novels), there was nonetheless a lingering hope that he might share something more.

So our conversation was broken when my name was called out. I literally jumped up - my folks are probably here. I excused myself from Sergeant Charles and he said something like "I'll see you later" and then gave me his trademark goofy yet sincere grin, which was slightly crooked to the left. I think my heart just melted.

I could still remember what my folks brought for me for the visit - a big tin of Danish butter cookies and 6 packs of YHS Chrysanthemum tea. "Very cooling" was what mum said as I rambled on about my first two weeks in the army. "Hoh sun fu ah..." ("very tough" in Cantonese) was what I told my dad and he couldn't wipe that worried look off his face. I was never a physically active or sporty kid, and joining the army has certainly made me feel more inadequate about myself. I couldn't run, couldn't jump, crumbled at the chin-up bar and my buddy hates me because I couldn't do the first three.

At that point in time I wasn't particularly interested in men, even though there were hordes of naked ones lining up at the showers every evening before lights off at 11. I was worried that I might get hard when taking a shower with everyone - until I realized that I was too tired to get an erection. Every night was a mad rush - people rushing for showers, washing their soiled uniform, polishing their boots, fixing the dreaded mosquito net...

And sometimes in the middle of the night, Sergeant Charles would walk into the bunk - for what purpose, one might ask. Maybe he likes to watch men sleeping :lol: , or maybe he's just that young man with a big heart - making sure that everyone's mosquito net is in place. The silent purring of the ceiling fan, accompanied by the symphony of snores was probably Sergeant Charles' idea of peace.

One night I just got out of the toilet and was about to make my way back to the bunk when I saw a familiar silhouette at the corridor making his way towards me. At first I couldn't figure out who he was - and my heart skipped a beat. For a spilt second I thought it was a spirit - the camp's full of stories about old women and lifeless soldiers wondering around the grounds at night.

It turns out to be Sergeant Charles (and my heart skipped even more :D ), and he questioned me in a very serious and angry tone, "Soldier - why aren't you in bed?!" I thought I was in trouble and started apologizing and fumbling for reasons until Sergeant Charles broke into a huge smile. "Didn't go toilet to pak chew cheng right??" I laughed nervously. He was doing his usual rounds of "silent" bunk-inspection, and he started a small talk with me while addressing me with my surname.

Lighting up a cigarette, he told me I look perpetually worried. I told Sergeant Charles I was indeed worried about my performance in the platoon, and I didn't want to drag everyone down just because I was performing badly.

There were many times where I would just stare blankly at the sunset while standing at the corridor (brilliant view I must say) until some of my mates would come over and asked me if I was ok, fearing that I might just leap off the building. Of course I treasured my life too much to do silly things like suicide, but Sergeant Charles has heard feedback that I was a troubled soldier.

He offered me a cigarette and that surprised me, because all the recruits had rationing when it comes to smokes. But with his kind permission I lighted up, and it was the first cigarette I had in months.

We didn't talk for long, but I was quite overwhelmed by Sergeant Charles' act of kindness, even though I may just be one of his hundreds of trainees. He gave me a solid pat on my shoulder and asked me to take things easy. And as he turned around and headed for the stairs, I stood at the corridor dumbfounded. For the first time Sergeant Charles showed me that all is not lost; and that was also when I realized tears were already rolling down my cheeks.

Readers might at this point of time question when do I finally get to have sex with Sergeant Charles - unfortunately that has only happened in my fantasy - so if you already have your hand in your shorts, I'm terribly sorry to disappoint. <_<

I think it was after that night I began to feel a little more confident about myself. I was sitting in the training shed during range and my buddy suddenly turned to me and said, "You know buddy, I'm very happy today. One of my best friends has survived meningitis and is slowly recovering."

At once I sat up, never did I expect him to share something like this with me - I mean, he has despised me from the very beginning. And to divulge something like this is a tiny step to show that he is beginning to accept the way I am. I'm a bobo shooter (with white tape across my helmet), I belong to "panther force" (recruits who failed in-camp IPPT), and I couldn't manage to climb that low rope in SOC, but at least I'm trying damn hard.

Perhaps it was the words of Sergeant Charles and some of my other well-wishing platoon mates that made me out-perform myself. Sometimes I am even surprised that I have reached this far - even though I'm still way behind everyone else.

Alas, hope is often trailed by tragedy. No, no one died but I was struck with a heavy bout of flu, cough and fever and had to be admitted to the Medical Centre which was at the other end of the parade square. We had to repeat a mantra whenever we stepped into the Medical Officer's room, "Good morning Sir, Recruit XXX, IC Number SXXXXXXXX, has no drug allergy, Sir!" (or something to that extent)

The MO which saw me was one HELL of a man. Deep voice, good-looking, and his shirt couldn't hide the thick carpet of chest hair he has underneath - even though he's Chinese. All he needs now is Chi Chi La Rue and he'll be ready for Doctor's Fever III. :D

I was given Attend C Sick Bay and the medic forced me to take a cold shower to lower my temperature otherwise I'll be forced to go on a drip. I was getting very drowsy and tired after taking the medicine, so I just slept as much as I possibly could. My temperature was happily yoyo-ing as I drifted in and out of consciousness.

Sometime later, I opened my eyes and the person sitting on a chair right next to my bed is none other than Sergeant Charles. Now it's his turn to look worried.

"You ok for not?" He asked. There was beads of perspiration on his forehead - I guess it must been hot outside.

"I'm ok, Sergeant, just fever lah, nothing much." I replied matter-of-factly.

"Your buddy is helping out with the POP, so I brought you your barang-barang." He looked at the floor where my bag was and turned to smile at me. Even though I was sick, I was dancing a little inside - his goofy smile never fails to brighten up a day.

Then I said something which even surprised myself. "Sergeant, do you always smile like that?"

He was taken back. "Smile like what?"

"You know, very goofy, sincere smile, I can't describe it la. But I think a lot of girls will fall for your smile." Then I let off a chuckle to hide my intense, deep feelings for Sergeant Charles. He must have heard me sigh as well.

"Ha ha ha! You 'seoh deo nao si boh'?" ("is your brain overheated?") He retorted, sounding almost embarrassed.

Sergeant Charles left soon after I told him I'm going to be ok (that wasn't the case actually, in fact everyone of us still coughed like hell for 2 months after we left Pulau Tekong). I drifted in and out of consciousness again, and it wasn't until 2 days later I was given the green light to leave the sick bay.

• 2 weeks later...

ya... i agreed with you.... try to write as more detail as possible leh....... :lol:

I was quite suprised that this threat is norminated for the Best threat in our Bw 2nd Anniversary Awards Poll leh..... :lol:

Hope more guy can contribute more encounters..... thank you... :lol:

Guest Guest
ya... i agreed with you.... try to write as more detail as possible leh....... :lol:

I was quite suprised that this threat is norminated for the Best threat in our Bw 2nd Anniversary Awards Poll leh..... :lol:

Hope more guy can contribute more encounters..... thank you... :lol:

thread....

not threat.... best threat??? i was shocked when i read that...

I was posted to a camp in the western part of the island after my basic military training. This was the place where I had to serve the remaining 2-odd years on my army life. It was a dreadful place - I had to take a bus, a train-transfer, and another bus transfer, followed a by a good 15-minute walk to my bunk. If anyone wanted to relive the 70s - they'd come to my camp.

At that point in time I had started to let Sergeant Charles slowly drift out of my memory because I knew he could never be one of us. Then my platoon sergeant - 2nd Sergeant Chong came along and something unexpected happened between us.

How shall I describe my first impression of Sergeant Chong.. oh well, for one thing, he's an asshole. Like all other platoon sergeants, they'll try their best to put on a garang act whenever the "newbies" (or "sin jiao") arrive. By mid-afternoon, my company would have trotted down the stairs for 6 times (multiply by 6 storeys, thank you very much), just because Sergeant Chong didn't like the way our boots were kiwi-ed.

Sergeant Chong is your typical "regular" (the term used for sign-on army personnels). He was 5 years my senior, about 1.76m, looked a little on a meaty side and sports just a slight beer belly. People might be curious on why the platoon sergeant of an active company wouldn't be as well-toned as a gym instructor, and my guess is that he really didn't care.

That was all fine by us, but not our CSM (Company Sergeant Major) who hated Sergeant Chong's guts. He would deliberately find trouble for Sergeant Chong - and no pity from our side because the latter probably deserves it as he was lazy as hell. But sometimes I can't help myself and take a few more glances at Sergeant Chong when he plays soccer with the company men.

He doesn't have a six-pack or muscular biceps, but I've always fantasized about guys who are just average joes - Sergeant Chong was one of them.

Sergeant Chong's accomodation block was a 5 minute walk from ours, and one evening I was tasked to drop him the keys for an office cabinet after last parade. Everyone else had gone for dinner and I was making my way to his bunk and trying to figure out the directions.

And just as I walked by the toilet, Sergeant Chong called out my name. I spun around and skipped a beat when all I saw was Sergeant Chong wrapped in a green towel around the waist. A small bulge at his groin area suddenly made Mr Average Joe more delectable. His hair was wet and his breathing was heavier than usual. Beads of water was trickling down his chest - or was that perspiration? His face was flushed - as if he just stepped out of a sauna.

"What you want?" He said. He wasn't the nicest guy around but at that time we knew that he meant no offence even in his harshest tones.

I told him about the cabinet keys and passed it to him. He mumbled "OK" and strode into his bunk, slipping off the green towel just before he closed the door.

I couldn't concentrate during dinner and kept thinking about Sergeant Chong slipping off the towel. I grew incredibly excited about what's going to happen next in the privacy of his bunk, and at the same time I was confused because I didn't know why I'm so bothered about a nude Sergeant Chong.

I rushed back to my accomodation block after dinner and headed straight for the toilet. I don't usually do this when I'm in camp, but I had to find an avenue to release my tension. In the privacy of the toilet cubicle, I shot all of it into my left palm. Perspiration appeared and trickled down my forehead as I breathed heavily, and then it struck me that Sergeant Chong might be doing the exact same thing just an hour earlier.

QUOTE (Rah @ May 21, 2007 12:00 am)

ya... i agreed with you.... try to write as more detail as possible leh....... 

I was quite suprised that this threat is norminated for the Best threat in our Bw 2nd Anniversary Awards Poll leh..... 

Hope more guy can contribute more encounters..... thank you... 

thread....

not threat.... best threat??? i was shocked when i read that...

So sorry..... :lol: I spell wrongly..... hehehe :D

It wasn't until a few months later that I finally got to see what was beneath the elusive green towel. Life in camp was uninspirational as usual, with bad food, mindless field exercises and the only consolation was that we get to watch TV at the end of the day. Of course, I had other consolations. :D

Our CSM had became increasingly annoyed at Sergeant Chong and his antics. The latter would sometimes disappear for half a day and return for last parade looking dazed, as if he has just woken up from a nap - wait, scratch that - he did went for naps. Frequent ones even.

So there was this morning where Sergeant Chong didn't even bother to appear at first parade. Our CSM was fuming and demanded he had him by the balls. "Is he in camp? Did he book in?" Questions from the CSM drew blank looks and he even threatened to charge him, while we quietly sniggered because the CSM himself was a regular at the detention barracks during his younger days (as he would often boast).

"You!" The CSM hollered as he pointed at me. "Go to his bunk and look for him and ask that fxxker to see me after lunch. I need to go to Selarang Camp now." And off the CSM went, while the rest of us dispersed.

I went to the specialists and warrant officers' accomodation block to look for Sergeant Chong - confident that he should still be asleep at 8 in the morning. I rapped lightly on his bunk door, half-expecting either his bunk-mate or even himself to open it. No response. I pondered a little while and knocked again. "Er, Sergeant Chong?"

A half-hearted response followed. "Yah." I turned the knob and realized that it was unlocked. A green metal cupboard greets me at first sight, and I see a pair of legs stretched out on a single-deck bed with the rest of the body concealed by that green piece of ugly furniture. I closed the door behind and walked up to Sergeant Chong.

He was lying on the bed nude, save for a pair of white briefs. And then I noticed he was having a raging hard-on - evidently clear by the huge bulge he had on his underwear. Sergeant Chong's eyes were closed and oblivious to the fact that someone's staring at his morning wood.

"What does Raymond want? Ask him to fxxk off lah." He said in jest while referring to my CSM by his first name.

I told him that CSM wanted to see him after lunch.

Sergeant Chong opened his eyes. "See, see what fxxk. Sure kena extra one." CSM loves giving Sergeant Chong extra duties, particularly on weekends.

I stood rigidly at the position where I found Sergeant Chong sporting an erection and was at a loss what my next move would be. At the point of time I highly suspected that I'll get a good whacking if Sergeant Chong discovered that I was checking out his hard-on.

"Come and sit down lah, stand there for what?" He gestured me to a chair next to his bed. I peered over to his bunk-mate's empty bed. "He's on leave." Sergeant Chong muttered to my unspoken question.

I sat down and was trying my best not to pay too much attention to Sergeant Chong. I was terrified and excited - I have always thought about this but things might not turn out the way I wanted it to be. Besides, Sergeant Chong was terribly straight and often asked some of my company men to introduce girls to him for a good fxxk.

"That time you saw me at the toilet, you know what I was doing or not?"

I wanted to say no but playfully answered "Sergeant, pak chiu cheng (jerk off) is it?"

"Ah ber then?" He retorted and cupped his hand around his bulge and pushed it down, while breathing off rather forcefully. I was dumbfounded. Sergeant Chong sat up on his bed and looked at me, with his hand still on his bulge. Then, he started pushing and pulling gently his bulge up and down - I was lost in my own world as I was staring so hard at his actions.

Guest Guest_richard
go to Navy Open House at Changi loh, lots of navy guys to see.............

Go navy base today. THe navy diver show really hot. 70+ hot sexy diver with very hot body show their exercise. I feel divers are most hot guy in navy.

"Hmmmm...." Sergeant Chong left out a light but deep moan. "fxxk, every morning have to settle this 'problem'... Ang, you got girlfriend or not?" He referred to my last name and I replied no. He must have detected a lustful look in my eyes.

"Then never screw before?" I wanted to say "I'm waiting for you Sergeant Chong" but I kept quiet. :D

Sergeant Chong went on to say "I think you virgin right?" and chuckled. I smiled embarrassingly. I was indeed a virgin.

"Last weekend I went to pick up this girl at Chap's (the one-time favourite haunt in Holland V, now long dead). She was fxxking screaming like hell man, make me shoot 3 times that night!" I didn't know if he was exaggerating but I just played along with whatever he said. "Wah, sergeant damn power..."

"Horny like fxxk what... I just pin her to the toilet wall and shove my cock inside, she keep begging me to fxxk her..." I started getting really hard hearing Sergeant Chong gradually revealing all the details of his latest conquest of the girl. If I wanted Sergeant Chong to tell me more I had to ask him the burning questions on my mind. A fantasy was conjuring in my head about Sergeant Chong banging someone in the shower - with water mixed with perspiration rolling down his tanned and stocky body. I asked him what happened next.

"She wanted me to pull off the condom and shoot inside, I said cannot and so she ask me to shoot on her face.... Ang, you hard liao is it?!"

I couldn't hide it. My erection was pushing against the fabric of my number 4 slacks. There was a visible tent that caught Sergeant Chong's attention. If he goes on I might just cream in them.

"Then how?" Sergeant Chong asked. "Siow liao, now we're both hard...." He began to stroke his bulge harder. "Want to pak for sergeant or not?" and let out a chuckle - perhaps to show that it was meant as a joke. "Help me a bit lah." I was so totally willing to help him on this, but I was so shocked at the sudden turn of events that I just froze.

Sergeant Chong pulled his briefs to one side and his cock sprang to life right in front of my eyes. It was about 6 inches, rather thick and uncut. Sergeant Chong looked at me smiling, and pulled back his foreskin, revealing a reddish, shiny, cock head. "Because of this she kept begging me to fxxk her." I asked him if she sucked him.

"Of course, she likes playing with my head also. I shot so much on her face."

"fxxk, look at it, damn hard man." He gave a few jerks and some clear liquid appeared at his piss-hole. His dick must have provided such immense pleasure to that girl.

I think I was too horny to even any think of anything else. I stood up and sat on his bed. Sergeant Chong placed his hand around my head and gently nudged me. "Ang," he said. "Come, help sergeant lah."

I opened my mouth and took it all in. Sergeant Chong let off a string of deep heavy moans as his hand continued to push my head down. I reached the base and found myself buried in a thick coat of hair. I withdrew again for some fresh air and rhythmically followed Sergeant Chong's hand movement at the back of my head. He pushed my headed again while mouthing "Yah, help sergeant..." while his other hand wandering at the front of my number 4 and started unbuttoning the shirt.

I must have had it for about 10 minutes until I started feeling sore. My own hard-on was well-tucked in my slacks, waiting for its opportunity. I stood up, took it out and Sergeant Chong gave it a few jerks, but never putting it in his mouth. Perhaps he prefers being blown. I reached for his hard-on and started giving it slow-to-fast strokes, occasionally going down to give oral. Sergeant Chong had his hand on mine as well, and we were jerking off for each other while looking intensely at our perspiring bodies.

Sergeant Chong's thick hand wrapped comfortably round me he gave a a couple of strokes at a time. Both of us were oozing like crazy, and I suspect Sergeant Chong might be reaching soon. I took a quick look at Sergeant Chong's face and suddenly Average Joe never looked cuter. At a moment of impulse I placed my lips of Sergeant Chong's lips and we shared a small, light kiss.

But our mouths didn't move away. I felt Sergeant Chong's mouth open a little as he introduced something else. I reciprocated and our tongues met each other in the middle. I felt Sergeant Chong's hand behind my head again, as his tongue forcefully darted freely in my mouth. I placed my hand at the back of his head as well, gently caressing his soft and short crop.

Sergeant Chong let out a deep, throaty moan as he pushed my head closer to his. I knew he had reached when I felt a warm flow of semen down the back of my hand. I lost control of myself and began to shoot for about three to four times. Sergeant Chong's semen drenched his white briefs while my number 4 slack was drenched with my seed.

Sergeant Chong collapsed back into the bed with a huge sigh of relief. I sat awkwardly at the side of the bed, with my number 4 shirt of the floor, and my hand covered with his semen. He gave me a faint smile. "Thanks Ang.... you're good." I mumbled an embarrassed "thanks" and looked around for some tissue. Sergeant Chong directed me to his metal cupboard and I took out a toilet roll.

I started wiping Sergeant Chong's dick and briefs covered with a thick goo of semen. His was still semi-erected, but grew a little self-conscious while I was helping him to clean up.

"Ahhh.. I clean up myself." He gave my hand a gentle push away and instantly I felt rejected. fxxk. What did I just do. I just gave my platoon sergeant a blowjob and a jackoff session. I was so horny that I even frenched him. I'm screwed, the next two years for me is going to be tough to go by.

Sergeant Chong's body language tells me that he probably had his fun and needs me to get out of his bunk. He pulled off his briefs and left it on the floor while reaching for his packet of Marlboro reds and lighted one up.

"Ang, today... don't fxxking hell go and tell anyone ok. Nothing happened here." He warned me sternly while turning his back on me, giving me a nice view of his butt cheeks.

"Of course, sergeant, no I won't tell." I am a tool, a tool I am.

I hurriedly cleaned up, got dressed and left his bunk. What just happened was phenomenal. Sergeant Chong wasn't the drop-dead gorgeous type, but he was different. He was cocky and irresponsible, but at the same time he felt like the strong, silent type who will give you a lift whenever you need one. But not today - he felt so distant after he ejaculated.

I supposed I was a little crushed and confused. I have had my first time in the public pool before the army but Sergeant Chong was someone different. There's a lot going on in my mind right now - considering the fact that I was only turning 21 and I just gave my straight platoon sergeant a blowjob.

My buddy said I looked dazed when I made my way back into the company line. "What happened?" He asked. "Kena fxxked by Chong is it?"

"Almost." I replied, confident that my buddy won't get the drift.

"He's a fxxker lah," my buddy quipped. "Last weekend we were all at Chap's and he got this girl. Just left without informing us and Monday morning when I ask him where the hell he was he just said he went Geylang with the girl."

"What?" My buddy's clubbing kaki overheard our conversation. "That girl last time was my poly school mate! You mean Chong screwed her?"

I wanted to say "3 times, in fact" but I bit my lip.

"You see lah," my buddy replied. "Sure like last time that Celine. fxxk already throw one side."

My heart sank a little. It shouldn't but I don't know why - the good thing was Sergeant Chong treated all his flings equally, but the bad thing was I was one of them.

Sergeant Chong was treating everyone else equally, but after that day, I began to feel uneasy. He wouldn't deliberately talk to me or avoid me, but sometimes he would task me to do the most dreadful assignments. Like the 3am sentry duty during field exercises. Attaching me to other companies for the super-siong field exercises. Pick on me during bunk inspections. At first I thought I was being over-sensitive - until one day my buddy came over during Toilet Cleaning Day and asked

"Oei, Ang, you REALLY fxxked Chong is it? How come he always picking on you?"

I struggled to find an answer while scrubbing the floor. "Dunno lah, he period I think." Deep down inside I was extremely hurt. I didn't understand why Sergeant Chong would do that. I didn't turn him gay, and neither did he turned me gay. If he's angry at the fact that I did the unspeakable then he should have stopped me before I lost control.

June 30, 1997 was a big day. Well, at least it was a day before The Big Day. Royal dignitaries, officials and the people of Hong Kong will witness the handover to the British territory to China. And in Singapore, July 1 was the much dreaded SAF Day - dreaded if you were 'arrowed' to participate in the annual SAF Day parade held at SAFTI. It really wasn't any fun standing under the hot sun during rehearsals, complete with smart 4, SBO, beret (lucky not helmet), M16, a stupid scarf around your neck and oily and dirty camouflage cream on your face. There was only one word for this - YUCK.

It was evening when we came back from SAFTI for the final rehearsal. Everyone was dead beat by the time we reached our bunks, and no one could book out because tomorrow is The Big Day. CSM had 'kindly' indented night snack ("So that you fxxkers don't have an excuse to book out and get drunk outside") and everyone had their eyes glued to the TV screen, waiting for the HK handover ceremony to begin.

One of the 3rd Sergeants came over to our bunk. "Oei, it's your bunk duty this time. Someone bring the night snack tin back to the cookhouse." Everyone pretended to be deaf.

"OEEEI, someone go and bring the tin back to the cookhouse LAH!" The 3rd Sergeant was getting impatient.

I reluctantly volunteered because I didn't want any one to get into trouble. And as I dragged my feet towards the cookhouse carrying the heavy tin, I could see a familiar silhouette puffing a cigarette at the stairs leading to the cookhouse. That area of the camp was really dark but at once I knew who it was - Sergeant Chong.

I wanted to avoid him but that was the only way to the cookhouse. So I thought, what the fxxk, he's not going to throw me an extra because I was carrying a tin right? I walked by him and said, "Good evening Sergeant Chong."

He turned around and was a little taken back (I think), and he drew deep drags from the cigarette and exhaled.

"What you doing here so late?" He asked.

I pointed at the tin - "I'm bringing this to the cookhouse. You leh sergeant?"

"Bloody Raymond arrow me for Guard Comm, tomorrow SAF Day Parade sure concuss one." He took another deep drag. Obviously Guard Commanders don't stay in the Guard House anymore.

I walked to the cookhouse and placed the empty tin in the kitchen and walked off. Sergeant Chong was still there when I walked back.

"Ang, you smoke or not?"

"Sometimes, sergeant." He offered me a cigarette. I lighted up and inhaled deeply but choked immediately on the fumes. Wah lau, these Marlboro reds are strong man.

Sergeant Chong started laughing. "You ok or not?" Seems like he's in a good mood, even though he was doing guard duty.

I told him "I'm fine" and an embarrassing silence ensued. Conversation killer, conversation killer, I kept thinking. It really didn't help when it was all silence around us, except for the monotonous whirring of the fridge engine at the cookhouse.

"You know, Ang." Sergeant Chong finally broke the silence. "I..."

"You wanted to talk about that day right Sergeant Chong?" I was surprised by my frankness.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.