Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

One of my fantasy is to be fxxked by an arm forces person still in his full uniform or just with him wearing his top uniform. Wonder where can find people to play this fantasy role with?

Guest love machine

I always dream about having rough sex with one of those hokkien-spewing warrant officers- the tougher looking better. But no such luck and in any case how to approach them without getting extra duties.

Guest boy2man

Sorry to post this 'missing persons' post here, but it's related to the topic and I don't want to start a new thread for this...:

Looking for then-2WO Yeo L T (in 2003; you could be 1WO or even MWO now), should be in mid-40s now, married, in Signals. I was the clerk and subsequent trainee under you for IPPT.

Can remember the days I was breathing heavily through my mouth after a perspiring and tiring 2.4 run. You would joke, "Why you stick your tongue out? What do you want to lick?" and point to your bulge. ;p

I don't know if you're gay but if you're reading this, I just wanna say I wasn't out yet at the time. I saw you the other day at Sheng Siong Lot 10 and you were sexy in your pair of black shorts shopping with your wife. Lovely thunder thighs you have now. You didn't see me though.

Let me know if you're here cos we could follow up... ;)

Guest love machine

Funny you should mention the lewd remark by your staff sergeant. I also cant forget the suggestive come-on by my former sergeant like 'You want this one ah' pointing to his crotch and 'You like sucking ah. Why you open your mouth like that'.... But I think he's straight lah. Just the way he talked, so macho, so crude you wonder how it'll sound when he talked dirty in Hokkien as he fxxked you. Just fantasy lah... how nice if it's all true. :D

Guest love machine

Anyway, ah boy, you should have gone up to 2WO Yeo and just say hello. Who knows what might happen. It's 100 times better than looking for him here. He's probably not gay.

Next time when you see him at Seng Siong, dont be shy. Start being friend first. Then you can slowly seduce him (when he's drunk or something). haha.

Sorry to post this 'missing persons' post here, but it's related to the topic and I don't want to start a new thread for this...:

Looking for then-2WO Yeo L T (in 2003; you could be 1WO or even MWO now), should be in mid-40s now, married, in Signals. I was the clerk and subsequent trainee under you for IPPT.

Can remember the days I was breathing heavily through my mouth after a perspiring and tiring 2.4 run. You would joke, "Why you stick your tongue out? What do you want to lick?" and point to your bulge. ;p

I don't know if you're gay but if you're reading this, I just wanna say I wasn't out yet at the time. I saw you the other day at Sheng Siong Lot 10 and you were sexy in your pair of black shorts shopping with your wife. Lovely thunder thighs you have now. You didn't see me though.

Let me know if you're here cos we could follow up... ;)

i didn't know lot 10 got sheng siong...

didn't know singapore had a lot 10 also... thought lot 10 in kl

Guest boy2man

To Love Machine:

yeah I know, somehow I'm just not the sort to say hi without anything else to say. I usually have to think of something to say and also how to say it... :unsure:

Anyway, I wish him well. :B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
before ten miles junction was revitalized by sheng song, it was a dead town with very empty and clean toilets - with so little people around - a haunt of many "public-fun" encounters... ;)

errr so you're saying that there were plenty of uniformed guys who venture into the toilets for... non "official duties"?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_guest

i like mature veri fit policeman wearing their very seasoned shiny fitted police uniform pants. wow can die! esp if the seasoned material clings their hard butt /muscled thighs n crotch!!!!

then you should go BKK, i once mentioned whether they purposely wear a uniform 1 size smaller, as most of them look v pack in their uniform.

when you walked around the streets, you would wonder did they have a hard on as their groin area always look like it

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Indonesian police and security guards are also wearing tight uniform, their imprinted body contour makes your mouth watering. :D

Agreed, the Indon and Thai Police Force are wearing tight uniform .... just wonder why ours never followed the other :oops:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Because our police officers will be too "pui"? Wear blue already look so bad... brown/green is such a nicer colour on our asian skin.

Except the super fit gurkhas of course.. wear nothing and anything also can.

Guest Guest

One of the things that make me drool when I visit Indonesia is their security guards. Even the most lousy hotel have decent and smart looking security guards working there.

They look attractive in their neatly pressed and clean uniform, I think is because they are proud of their job!

and Singapore security guards????? do I have to elaborate????? :-)

Guest boy2man

Recently I bumped into another NS officer of mine. He was LTA in 2001-2003, now he has become a CPT and is apparently awaiting a promotion to MAJ. He is a lean, toned and tanned 31 year old guy who has a rather cute face before, now he's more tanned and rugged-looking.

We bumped into each other at Ten Mile Junction (where I was shopping for groceries), he was alone shopping for groceries too. We exchanged the usual pleasantries while updating on our lives. He was dressed in his No. 4, apparently having just come from camp. I noticed that his arms have become so much more bulky and muscular, his biceps straining his sleeves tightly as if waiting to burst out of them. His shirt wrapped around his lean frame and mid-waist torso, while I noticed his bulge in his pants. His trousers were tight-fitting as well, revealing trained thighs that I hitherto had not noticed. Shiny boots too.

Our conversation went on as I was half paying attention to him and half checking out his new hot bod. He casually mentioned that he had to buy new uniforms as the old ones he was wearing was getting tight. I told him, "No need, the colour still looks fine, and besides they show off your body!" At this moment, I regretted saying this, because the officer had not known I was gay. To my surprise, however, the officer chuckled and gave me a cheeky wink, giving me a rough pat on my shoulder. I felt electricity coursing through me!

We went to the toilet and stood side by side at the urinal. Checked out his tool, woohoo - looks juicy and impressive for an unerect dick, and rather suck-worthy too. He noticed me checking out his dick, but surprisingly, he did not get angry or flustered. Instead he smiled broadly at me and said half-jokingly, "Haha you want to suck this ah?" pointing to his dick. I blushed but deep inside the slutty me was like, "oh yes I will suck your dick dry!! Just let me!"

Exchanged phone numbers after that and parted soon after. Noticed wistfully his leaving figure and his hot tight bum as reflected through his tight No. 4 pants. He told me he was still unmarried despite the fact I knew that he had many girlfriends when I was still serving my NS. Maybe he's bi, or just a very friendly str8 guy. Oh well. He's so much hotter now, maybe I should contact him for coffee or tea some time soon...

Guest boy2man

After our encounter, I've been constantly fantasising about sucking his cock and swallowing his load... or having him shoot all over me. I think I'll leave these things to fate lah. But one thing is for sure - he's quite gay friendly.

Guest boy2man

Ha, I know. But from what I used to observe of his work attitude, he's generally a nice and decent guy, even if a bit buaya. Just didn't expect him to be so hot and gay friendly now, I was really surprised for a few days after that... and also fantasising about possibilities, since he was so open about cocksucking... ah well.

Ha, I know. But from what I used to observe of his work attitude, he's generally a nice and decent guy, even if a bit buaya. Just didn't expect him to be so hot and gay friendly now, I was really surprised for a few days after that... and also fantasising about possibilities, since he was so open about cocksucking... ah well.

Call him out lor.

:P

"Do what you wanna do in life despite what others say, it's your life anyway."

We have hooked up occasionally since then but not often; the last I hear, he's still AIDS-free and now uses condoms always.

I wonder, is this story for real, or is it just fantasy? :huh:

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

Guest boy2man
We have hooked up occasionally since then but not often; the last I hear, he's still AIDS-free and now uses condoms always.

I wonder, is this story for real, or is it just fantasy? :huh:

The Sergeant Neo in that story DOES exist. :D

Oh it over 50k views already.... :lol: Thank to all those ppl who contributed their encounter in the army.... Hope more encounters can be contributed to this thread.... Thank you... :lol:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.