Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

"How you..." Sergeant Chong looked surprised too. "fxxk lah, I don't know how to put this. You understand?"

"Yes sergeant I know. You're not gay, and neither am I." And the run rises from the west. :rolleyes:

"That too, but I wasn't meaning to say... look, all I want to say is, I really had a good time that day."

"Sergeant, me too." I repeated softly. "Me too."

"You want to..." suddenly Sergeant Chong grabbed my crotch. I was only wearing my PT shorts with no underwear and I grew hard immediately. I looked intently at Sergeant Chong. He started carressing my crotch while examining it. His hand went into my shorts and I left out a soft groan.

"Wah, no underwear..." The look that Sergeant Chong gave was more than gratifying.

I tried resisting because I feared that some one would just walk by, even though it was already close to midnight.

Sergeant Chong grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch. fxxk, he was already super hard, maybe even harder than that day when I found him lying on the bed with only a pair of briefs.

"Sergeant, wait people walk by!"

Sergeant Chong's head jerked lightly towards the cookhouse. "Upstairs MPH got toilet." He commanded.

running, cycling and yoga. 

I broke loose from Sergeant Chong's grip on my crotch and took a step back. I was extremely turned-on by his actions, and seeing a stocky Sergeant Chong in his smart number 4 with a visible erection made me more excited. But deep down I was afraid that he would make life difficult for me again.

"No lah sergeant.. don't think so lah." And yet inside I was so determined to see his dick again.

"What's wrong? I thought you like it?" He grabbed my hand and started dragging me towards the MPH.

I broke loose again. "Sergeant, look, I don't want this because after the last time you've been treating me like shit. You may know it or you may don't, but I don't know why you hate me so much and at the same time you want me to....." I left out the last word.

Sergeant Chong turned around. You could see that he was never good with words, and probably never had the chance to tell anyone what his dreams and aspirations were because he believed he was the strong and silent type. In short, he probably had an ego problem.

We both kept quiet for a minute. And finally Sergeant Chong broke his silence.

"Look, Ang," He confessed. "I was confused that time. I didn't know how to react to this. People see me as a fxxking Hokkien-beng so I wanted to be garang. I know I'm making your life difficult, but..." Sergeant Chong stopped in the middle of his tracks, as if waiting for me to continue. For once, his face looked a little softer, more downcast, possibly belonging to a part of him hidden from the rest of the world.

"That's ok, Sergeant Chong." I realized it was nearly impossible to make him apologize. But I think I was never pissed with him in the first place. "Let's go upstairs."

We picked the last cubicle in the toilet, the furthest from the toilet entrance. The whole building is probably deserted by now. Unless my buddy decides to come looking for me.

Sergeant Chong pulled the singlet over my head once he closed the door. "Ang, your body not bad, got 6-pack." But most army boys have that - it's just a matter of how long you can keep it. Sergeant Chong probably lost his two years ago. :lol:

He placed his hands on my shoulders and moved closer to me. I could feel his cigarette breathe because of our proximity. And then Sergeant Chong placed his lips on mine.

"Hmmmf.." I was enjoying every moment of this.

We opened our mouths and started exploring each other. Sergeant Chong was a superb kisser. His tongue roamed inside my mouth, and once in a while he would gently suck my lips. I had a secret desire of kissing guys who smoke - it's just something in their breath - the smell of nicotine, often related to masculinity (at the risk of sounding politicially incorrect), was definitely a huge turn on for me.

I unbutton Sergeant Chong's number 4 shirt, revealing his stocky, tanned body. We hugged tightly and could feel each others erections through the thin fabric of our clothing. I've never felt so good hugging a guy, my platoon sergeant - who in my opinion, was incredibly fxxkable.

Sergeant Chong turned me around and wrapped one of his arms around me, while planting soft kisses on my neck (I wonder if he used the same method during foreplay with girls). His other hand roamed down my body, gently brushing across my chest and nipples, and moved further down on to my tummy and feeling my abs. I could already feel precum oozing from my dick.

With one swift move, Sergeant Chong slipped his hand into my shorts and grabbed my dick. I almost yelped in pleasure but decided that a deep moan would be sufficient. He held onto my shaft and moved up to my dick head, and pulled my foreskin back all the way.

I felt my shorts being slided down to my ankles by Sergeant Chong. He motioned my head to him and we shared a deep, wet kiss again. Sergeant Chong's hand left my dick, presumbly trying to adjust himself. I was getting ready to turn around and give Sergeant Chong a good oral job.

"Ang," Sergeant Chong came to my ear. "You want sergeant's brother in you?" Before I realize what he meant, I felt something at my crack hole, gently probing. I turned my head around and saw Sergeant Chong was already stroking his dick while trying to enter me. His dick-head was also oozing with pre-cum which helped glisten his red and engorged dick head.

I almost freaked out. "No, sergeant, don't want lah." I have never did this before, and I didn't want to; furthermore without a condom.

But Sergeant Chong was insistant. "I'm fxxking hard, Ang, just let me enter a bit okay? I'll stop if you ask me to. Just enter a little, help sergeant lah."

I wanted to but I couldn't stop him, given his stocky physique, Sergeant Chong would easily have over-powered me if he wanted to. I felt him positioning himself and slowly the pain began to overwhelm me, bit by bit.

"Okay, I'm going in.. just a bit.. Ang, I'm damn hard man..." Sergeant Chong began drawing long and deep breaths.

Sergeant Chong have many hands :P

one arms around you, one playing with your dick than your pants slip down :lol:

Nice story miles.... make me remember my Sergeant Chong in the army days too....

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

I felt that I was being pressed against the wall by Sergeant Chong's weight. He definitely wasn't letting go until he entered me. I feel my pleads getting weaker - perhaps I really want to get fxxked by him. I felt that my crack was burning up, but Sergeant Chong had no sign of stopping.

"Relax, Ang, relax, my head is in already..." I felt a part of him inside me, but the pain by then was too excruciating. I cried out,"No, no, don't want already, get off!" and tried pushing him away. I felt Sergeant Chong's dick slipping out.

Then a voice rang through the toilet, and we both jumped.

"Guard Comm, over!" Thank God it was the walkie-talkie.

Sergeant Chong fumbled and took out the device. The other end was yelling,"Oei, where the fxxk are you? Smoke break for half an hour? It's the D.O. (Duty Officer) here, come back now over!"

Sergeant Chong relucanting pressed the button and replied "Sorry, Sir, I stomachache. Coming back now."

By then we've both lost our erections. Sergeant Chong started buttoning up as I pulled up my shorts. "Ang," Sergeant Chong whispered, "Sor.. sorry about just now, I was really damn horny. I didn't know it'll hurt so much."

And he looked so earnest that I had to forgive him immediately. "It's ok Sergeant..." And I planted a kiss on his cheek. "I just hope you'll treat me better next time."

Sergeant Chong wiped the perspiration off his face, "I know, I'm sorry." and passed me my singlet.

So Sergeant Chong went back to the Guard House and I stumbled back to the bunk. The moment I stepped into the bunk I heard cheers from the TV corner. It was 12-midnight, and Hong Kong is officially a part of China.

"Ohhhh!!!! Hong Kong's fxxked!" A bunk mate gleefully declared. So am I.

Guest Guest
How lucky you are Sweetie! To be sodomised by you platoon mate. Did he wear the specially-issued army condoms? :D

He didn't but i already felt his hardened dick pushing hard against my butt though he wore camouflag uniform. He grabbed my hip without letting me go and started to rub and push until he cummed inside his pants. When dawn broke, we pretended nothing has happened and i went to fetch him breakfast for his 'hard' work the day before. Now no more ICT but we both felt so embarrassed when i met him once in shopping centre and he was with his two kids and wife. Of course i was jealous of his wife.

I never had the chance to talk to Sergeant Chong about that night. The SAF Day Parade came and went - our contingent didn't do anything embarrassing during the parade and our C.O. was too happy, so he decided to give everyone a day off. For over a month of bloody hard work? A day off is all he can afford? He was sitting in the damn shaded VIP area all this while! <_<

Meanwhile I was still trying to decide whether I have lost my virginity to Sergeant Chong. He did enter me, but it was only his dick head. Is there a standard where you judge whether someone has picked your cherry? Like a minimum of a 50% entrance or above?

There will be times where I'll get a raging hard-on in the middle of the night just thinking about Sergeant Chong sticking his prick in me, and I would proceed to the toilet to relieve myself. I would empty the contents onto my left palm, pull up my shorts, open the cubicle door, wash my hands in the basin and stare myself hard in the mirror.

I tried having girlfrends, but they just didn't work out. I never knew why - but after Sergeant Charles came along things changed. Then after I was posted into this unit Sergeant Chong appeared. It's probably a little to much for me to process.

But Sergeant Chong began to treat me a little better after that night. Granted he was still cold, but at least he didn't try to find fault with me.

How often do we dream of the old spirits that come right back into our lives just when we thought they were gone forever? I recently found myself sitting in a theatre in Orchard Cineleisure watching Pedro Almod

We sat by the stairs opposite Chaps yakking away. Charles hasn't changed a single bit. Jovial, friendly and unassuming. "I've been taking part in dragon-boating," he beamed. "That's why so tanned. You got a girlfriend?" I replied no and asked him back. "Yah, we're good friends lah, not really in a relationship yet but I hope something happens."

My heart sank but I'm could only remove any lusty thoughts about Charles. He seemed genuinely happy about the girl he's talking about. At the end of our conversation before he heads back in, I told Charles, "All the best, Charles... good luck with the girl..." Inside I was dying. Sometimes I could imagine embracing Charles from behind after a night of hot unbridled man-to-man sex while watching him fall asleep. He would put my hand on his well-defined 6-pack as he drifts off to dreamland. His dick was limp, and just 10 minutes ago he was ejaculating onto mine. His lips was etched with contentment - the ones that I was passionately kissing a while ago....

Someone jolted me from the fleeting thoughts I had with Charles. "Oei, Ang, they inside already?" It was Sergeant Chong.

"Yah." Sergeant Chong looked different in civvies - tees and jeans. And his stocky built certainly made him stand out from the rest of the army boys.

So the night pressed on with more dancing and drinking. By 2am the whole area seemed like a warzone - girls piling onto one another after easing their stomachs at the nearest long kang, and guys were spouting gibberish to their buddies who replied - in gibberish. The management of Chaps couldn't be more pleased.

Sergeant Chong walked towards me, looking visibly intoxicated. He was walking away from a girl who waved goodbye to him "Bye James!"

"Ang, you still here? Where's everyone else?" I pointed to the gibberish group.

"I'm going home, you want a ride?" I looked at him. "Aren't you too drunk to drive?" I was the only person who hasn't had anything alcoholic - because I couldn't hold even a can of beer. I offered to take the wheel as Sergeant Chong - James Chong - put his hand on my shoulder and I could instantly smell the smoke and liquor.

We staggered towards his car at a HDB parking lot near the club - staggered because I had a tough time holding onto him, since he was bigger-sized.

I loaded him into the passenger seat and went over to the driver's seat. He better tells me where he stays before he passes out, or before he unloads his 26 glasses of burbon onto himself.

The moment I closed the door Sergeant Chong suddenly reached for me, put his hand behind my head and planted a deep, passionate kiss on me. His breath reeks of cigarettes, but then again I'm a sucker for it.

I nearly jumped at his sudden advance and broke off the kiss. "fxxk I though you were drunk?"

Sergeant Chong gave me a playful grin. "Hah! Apparently you haven't seen me drink. The stuff in Chaps was chickenfeed. Did you see the amount of coke they had in the burbon?"

"Then why did you..." Sergeant Charles interuppted me. "Because I wanted to let those guys see you going off with me because I was drunk what." Who says staying in the SAF long enough will make you stupid?

"Come," Sergeant Chong continued. "I'll drive. I want a fxxk, we go to a hotel ok?"

I was a little taken back by his frankness. But really, after those nights where I was alone in the toilet cubicle shooting like crazy - thinking of how Sergeant Chong would fxxk me.. would I let this opportunity go?

"Don't worry, Ang, I got condom this time." He seemed to have everything planned. "Lube also."

So he drove to the popular red-light district known famously for it's food as well. Lust and Gluttony - how convenient should the Big Guy decide to strike those who have committed the two dreadful sins.

The plan was Sergreant Chong would go alone and book the room and he will call me and tell me the room number once he's in. "You never know who you'll run into... the last time I was with a girl I saw my neighbour."

I went up to room 507 and gently rapped on the door. Sergeant Chong opened and pulled me in. As soon as he closed the door he started frenching and caressing me. "I'm going to fxxk you..." he mouthed as he lifted my tee over my head and continued kissing me. I had an instant erection and I stroked it through my jeans, gently moaning as Sergeant Chong hugged me tightly.

Sergeant Chong guided me to the queen-sized bed as I struggled to take off my shoes and jeans. It quite hard to see where you're going and what you're doing when you have someone's tongue in your mouth. My jeans finally came off and Sergeant Chong gave a squeeze on my dick, and it grew even harder.

We broke our kiss and I sat on the bed while watching Sergeant Chong peel off his tee, revealing his tanned and stocky torso. I love men with 6-packs but stocky men somehow make me even more harder. I went up to him and started licking his nipples for the first time - or to any other men, and Sergeant Chong immediately responded with a "oh fxxk".

It was an unbridled, no-holds barred sex. The sexual urges inside us has been pented up so for long and now we finally get the chance to release all of it tonight. Really there was no time for slow and easy love-making but this is about sex in its rawest form.

I dropped Sergeant Chong's jeans as he slipped out of his shoes. He gave me a slight push and I lied on the bed as Sergeant Chong pressed himself on me while grinding his crotch on mine. I could hardly breathe because of Sergeant Chong's size. He stuck his tongue down my mouth again.

Sergeant Chong lifted himself from me for a moment as I feel him pulling my underwear down. He then proceeded to grab my dick and pulled my foreskin down as I let out a hugh sigh.

"fxxk, you're wet... me too as well..." Sergeant Chong pulled - almost ripped - off his briefs and his fully-erected dick was straight in my face. At once I wrapped my mouth around his dick head, slowly pushing deeper in while pulling back his foreskin. It was a taste of prespiration and pre-cum as I completely engulfed his shaft.

I continued blowing Sergeant Chong for the next five minutes until he stopped me. "Wait.. wait.. fxxk, I don't want to cum yet."

He reached for his jeans and took out a Durex and a small bottle of lube. "Come, lie on your back." Sergeant Chong commanded as he unrolled the condom on his six-inch. I did what I as told and he applied a generous amount of lube on his dick.

"You ready?" Sergeant Chong stroked his veiny tool. He stood by the bed and lifted my legs while spreading them apart. He positioned himself on my ass crack and used the remaining amount of lube on his hand and applied it onto my crack. I instantly felt cold and uncomfortable, and I knew there's no escaping this time. But I knew Sergeant Chong's fxxk is going to be good (or at least I hope).

He placed my legs on his wide shoulders and looked down intensely. I felt his dick head at my hole, trying to nudge itself in.

"Ahhh..." I find myself moaning with pain. "Relax, don't tighten. " Sergeant Chong advised. He used a pillow to prop me up.

"No, fxxk, it's pain..." I could feel his dickhead slowing entering me. The pain beyond description. I tried to relax but I fear that Sergeant Chong would just tear my ass apart.

We were both perspiring like hell by now. "fxxk, your hole too tight, I cannot go in." Sergeant Chong grumbled. He tried again but failed, but Sergeant Chong was too horny to give up.

Out of no where, Charles suddenly came into my head. I had fantasized about him ever since BMT - but I've never thought about him screwing me. What if Charles was fxxking me instead? Would he have had the same problem too? Is his cock as thick as Sergeant Chong's? I thought about Charles ripped body, tanned and defined biceps and his boyish, unassuming smile, with the crooked grin. Just what if - he was in this room instead of Sergeant Chong? What if he's gay too? Would he want me?

Somehow these thoughts took away part of the pain I was experiencing. I always knew Charles would be a source of comfort for me in my heart. Just because he's just an incredibly cute guy with a big heart.

And then, I felt Sergeant Chong's dick inside me. Bit by bit, he managed to enter me really slowly. The pain was still there, but somehow it felt better now. Sergeant Chong drew back a little and went all the way in again. "Ang... you're damn fxxking tight... fxxk!" He moaned.

And he withdrew a little more and went in again, but with a bit more force this time. My hole was burning up. And with each push, I felt that I was going to be ripped apart.

But Sergeant Chong soon got into the motion of things and started drawing back more and more, while pushing his dick in with more force. Out of a daze, I seem to see Charles ramming his hard dick into me...

Guest sergeant

Encore! :clap: Great stuff but not enough. Help Sergeant here leh. Continue to write more- maybe with a threesome scenario. Help sergeant leh.

Do u still contacting SGT Chong? I will like to be fxxk by him too.

zeithkeith, youe are cute, don't even know this this story is friction or non-friction you already want to fxxk by SGT Chong?

However i need to admit that this is an erotic nice Story :clap:

Do u still contacting SGT Chong? I will like to be fxxk by him too.

zeithkeith, youe are cute, don't even know this this story is friction or non-friction you already want to fxxk by SGT Chong?

However i need to admit that this is an erotic nice Story :clap:

maybe its a combination of some wild fantasizes and truth that happened in miles ns life. but its one hot erotic story here!! :thumb:

Beads of perspiration was rolling down Sergeant Chong's bare chest as he picked up speed. I guessed in the beginning he probably took about 10 seconds for a full insertion but gradually he got faster. I clenched my fists and closed my eyes while trying to imagine that it was Charle's cock in me.

"Turn around," Sergeant Chong ordered as he withdrew his dick. I did what I was told and he got me on fours. He climbed onto the bed and sodomised me from behind, and needless to say - it was much easier than the first time round.

He must for gone on for at least another 20 minutes, and that was when I have learnt to live with the pain and actually start to enjoy my platoon sergeant inside me. My erection, which was killed earlier by the pain, started coming back.

Sergeant Chong's hands which were on my hips started roaming around while playing with my nipples and abs. His hand slided down my shaft as he grabbed me tightly; I grew even harder and started dripping pre-cum. He took some of that and smeared it on my face and nipples, making me moan louder.

10 minutes later, Sergeant Chong and I went back to our original positions and I must have felt him getting closer because he was getting all tensed up and he was thrusting faster. Sergeant Chong's cock plunged deeper and deeper into me, accompanied by the sounds of his pelvic area ramming on my buttocks. I stroked myself hard and felt that I was nearing as well; I put my arm around Sergeant Chong's neck and lifted myself a little so that I could reach his nipples. I didn't suck it, but I swirled my tongue around it and gently kissed it. Sergeant Chong has dark, brownish nipples and he obviously like his sex partners teasing and sucking them.

Sergeant Chong brought his face to me and frenched me roughly while I was grasping for air; he greedily stuck his tongue in my mouth and started swirling and sucking with full force. I finally reached ejaculation during our kiss and unloaded everything from my dick. My semen hit Sergeant Chong's chin, and another jet landed on his broad, manly chest. The third and fourth jets fell onto his abdomen.

Immediately Sergeant Chong pulled his dick out of me and ripped away the condom. He forcefully gave his dick two to three jerks and growled "Oh fxxk!" before ejaculating at least 4 wads of sperm onto my body. His body shuddered eveytime he shot a load and there was a mix of ecstasy and agony on his face. By the time he completed his ejaculation, my body was covered with perspiration and his seed. The room smelled of cum.

Sergeant Chong was entirely spent (and so was I), as he collapsed on the bed, right next to me. I was half-expecting him to fall asleep immediately, but what he did surprised me - he wrapped his arm around me and looked at me. I grew concerned, because this is not how Sergeant Chong behaves.

"What?" I questioned, looking quizzical.

"That," Sergeant Chong caught his breath. "Was my first time fxxking a man. Ang, I really enjoy it... you know? The way I shoot my cum on you..."

"Me too, James." I finally addressed him by his first name.

"Get some sleep because I still want to fxxk you later, maybe in the shower. I got this room for the whole night..." And then he kissed me on the cheek and drifted off to sleep, as the cum on his body rolled off and dripped on me.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest N. Diver

i did something never so daring before in my life, here it goes :

I took Tranisland bus to work very early in the morning. Usually upon boarding the bus i will look for my few common seats to snatch some nap during the long journey to the next alight stop to transfer to another bus services. I saw one of my usual seats available so i sat down. the nsf guy 3SG from Guards unit was wearing his smart 4 doozing off like nobody business with a folded arms.

I took a glance and realised that his uniform was quite well fitted especially hhis trousers. so for no reason my horniness came and decided to check it out whether he's in deep sleep. Folded my arms too and used one of my fingers to touch and tested the water. For sure he really in dreamland. So horniness + darness, i use my fingers to carass his right arm. No fun anmore, so decided to go lower.

using the same method, folding ym arms and used my left hand to flip his no. 4 shirt higher to have a better look at his crotch area. Saw a nice bulge. So i decided to go for his dick. Using my bag to block the view on my left, i using my right hand to stroke his left tigh. slowly creep nearer to his crotch area and then fondle his dick head i presumed. Wanted more but its time for me to alight. Too bad i could only touch his dick through the no. 4 trousers for like 3 busstops.

Good things tends to fly fast.

Guest fm am

Do you know that is called molest? You can be daring but dont be foolish. Hope it's your first time and also the last time. :whistle: Always think of the consequence. Sorry to pour cold water but molestation should never be encouraged. I hope it's just a story.

fm am, don't take it too serious la, maybe is just his fantasy? However i ever get " molested " on the bus few times before while i taking my " nap ", but i pretend unknown & enjoy the action :P

Guest fm am

Something has to be taken seriously lah. in case some young people who read this think that it's ok or it's a thrill to touch other people's private when they are sleeping on the bus. one day if they touch the wrong person....

maybe n. driver can disclaim his post by saying it's a story only.

fm am, if those youngster get caught, then they deserve it lo. As people say that now those kids & youngsters getting smarter & smarter, if so simple thing they also dunno & cant think, nothing much we can do ...

Guest itchy

this is so so wrong. How can u start tocuhing people on a bus when u fancy them? I am not conservative but even in any liberal country, people have the rights to safeguard their private space and their bodies from desiring eyes. if ur horny, just go wank off and not outrage people's modesty like that. even if that fellow is gay doesn't mean that he'll enjoy your intrusion of his privacy in the public.

Guest SomeONe

OH nice story here.. What i did was even more daring and I don think I will ever do it again..

This was an overnite coach trip to malaysia. I was sitting next to this cute young guy... early 20s I think. As usual, being an overnite trip, all lights are out after midnite. I woke up in the middle of the nite and found this boy wiht his head on my shoulder. I was pretty sure he was sound asleep as no guys will lay his head on another guy's (stranger) shoulder to sleep if he is conscious or aware of it. Of cos it really worked me up and I started to get a hardon and my heart started to pound hard. As the seats were quite narrow his legs and body was actually quite close to mine. Could feel his nice legs rubbing mine and his tone body against mine.

Suddenly the thought jus came to my mind.. how about touching his dick and see how big it is. Before I did that, I tested water too. I use my fingers to scratch his legs to see any response. I also use my should to lightly shake his head thats lying on it. NOthing happened.. he continued to sleep thru.

I slowly slide my hand to the crotch. Slowly i kind of give him a little light scracthing on his bulge. NEver would I thought that a cock of a sleeping guy can react to my tickling. I could feel his hardness coming and slowly it got harder and harder. ....................

I think tas the only time i could hear my heart beating ....!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest_GUEST

Well it was meant to be Military Fetish and not some actions that took place in a coach. Anyway here's my story .... This happened when I was serving my National Service and I was in the MT Company where drivers are in. Well I am not one of the driver as I held a different role.

I was on duty and it was a Friday and since ARMY became 5 days working week I always choose to do duties on Friday and Saturday as there are very or rarely no details for drivers. And true enough, the next day the was only one guy on detail ... because of some exercise. The rule is if drivers have details before 8am the next day they have to book in before 2359hrs. And sadly this malay guy had no choice but had to book in ... He came over to me and asked me if he could sleep in the duty room since we have a different room to do duty and its not together with the other personals in HQ. Thus, sadly our company personals are always alone. Anyway coming back to the adventure... I agreed for the guy to sleep in the room as there was two beds. So he went off to his bunk to have a shower and came back to the duty room to watch television. And once it was late we went to bed. Actually I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night due to the coldness of the aircon thus wen to increase the dial. That's when I noticed this guy sleeping so soundly .... a bomb explosion also will not wake him up. Hehe! Which was to my advantage. Well horniess set in like a devil in me and I really even today to think abt it ... its unbelievable I did that. Well I approached him and tried tapping him to wake up to check if he's asleep ... that fellow was sleeping like a dead log. Slowly I sat beside him and sine he was wearing a singlet and No 3 pants ... I started of by playin with his nipples ... MY MY! Then not able to take it I started rubbing is crotch and the fellow nvr budge all this while. Not sure if he was hard I slowly unbuttoned his pants ... pratically everything ... and brought out his manhood out of his underwear. A cut thick dick .... I played with it by stroking it and slowly wetting him with my mouth. That lasted for a few mins and then I buttoned up his pants afraid being caught and went back to sleep. Well regret not takin a pic of his manhood ... or playin longer because even after that the fellow nvr woke up.

The next mornin I woke up early to have my shower and breakfast and went to wake him up. The fellow woke up like a zomby and realised that his dick was out of his underwear but inside his pants as I could see the thickness ... but he nvr say anything and jus wen off to his bunk to get changed. What a darin experience... well the only one in ARMY DAZE!!!

I was having my dinner that evening at the hawker centre gorging down a plate of char kway tiow when a familiar manly bulky figure distracted me away from my dinner.

It was Sgt Chia with his wife and kid in tow walking pass me in front of the greasy hawker centre tables. How could I ever forget such a manly army regular whom I once lust after.

Like most young army boys who had just finished their BMT and being posted to another unit, I was posted to XX SCE, a combat engineer unit. I remembered knowing Sgt Chia even before I was enlisted in the army. I had been playing table-tennis for quite a while and had been representing my poly and constituency for a few years. Unknown to me, Sgt Chia was an army regular in the combat engineer unit. He was also an avid player of table-tennis in his unit and at my constituency.

Before I was enlisted in the army, my table tennis gang at my constituency would always have regular training sessions at my community centre. Sgt Chia is one of them who can always be seen attending the training. Every now and then after our sparring and practicing, I would always ogle at close proximity at Sgt Chia in his skimpy tight white shorts endowed with a thick manly thighs. I wouldn

red bean soup - it is not "high-class" or spicy food; But it is simple to consume, easy to digest and enjoyed by almost everyone

Alas, I soon lost contact with Sgt Chia after our table-tennis group dispersed due to work and family commitments and surprisingly I bumped into him again at my newly posted army unit.

Standing at the parade square, I was among the group of new course trainees in that army unit when suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

red bean soup - it is not "high-class" or spicy food; But it is simple to consume, easy to digest and enjoyed by almost everyone

Wow! First it was "...At 6.30am the next morning, most of us were already awaked and preparing to head to the cookhouse for breakfast. After a quick breakfast, as I made my way to Sgt Chia

~ Ræ ~

Guest Guest
Write real story people say it is fiction, write fiction people point out my little mistakes. Don't write liow lah, very sian....

Try drinking Green bean soup to cool down :D Dun feel disappointed lah. J.K. Rowling also kanna slammed for his Harry Potter's story wat ... Continue to write lah. :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.