Male HQ

Army Days / NS Stories & Everything About Military Life (Compiled)

Guest Rah

Guest Guest

Me former Army regular

army or SAF is the worst place to be gay (regulars). heard there was a particular year, just few years ago, they started to hunt down alot of gay regulars, "interrogated" them and "kindly" ask them to leave SAF.

So who has Military Police experience...like strip search and cavity search in DB??? pls share with us??? and which MP commanded  Marcus Ng to strip?

Guest Guest

(cont)

"Can I f*ck you?"

I didn't know if I made the right decision. Afterall I only knew him for 3 days and he could be just finding a fling since there was no other avenue for release in camp. But I said "yes" without deliberating much - partly because he was so attractive and manly, and I was so horny. I told him to "f*ck me gently. I haven't done this before." What he said turned me on even more. "Don't worry, I'll f*ck you slowly and gently. All night long." Whispering to me with that killer smile - I can die with no regrets (:

He took one of the condoms from the overseas pack, and gently slipped his cock into my ass. The sensation was painful at first but bearable. But I enjoyed myself, especially when I saw him f*cking me so passionately (in a slow, gentle manner). What turned me on most was the amount of concentration on his face. I couldn't see clearly because of lighting but his veins were all popping out from his neck. It was clear he wanted to cum badly already but he stopped at regular intervals so that he could "last longer", let me "enjoy more" and let me cum first (at least this was how he explained to me later). I came not long after - my cum splattered everywhere my body, neck, mattress and a little on the floor.

He too reached the point of no return. He removed his cock from my ass, undid the condom and threw it on the floor. He then reached out for my hand and forcefully made me do a few jerks to his cock. He whispered my name and eventually shot his man juice out like a volcano! I was utterly shocked at the sheer amount of semen that was released. He moaned so loudly (I was afraid people upstairs could hear!) and his veins on his neck protruded out. He was obviously in such great pleasure - waves and waves of sperms spewed out in such great proportions. His seed had even landed on the plasma TV screen and parts of the couch behind the mattress. My bedsheet was soaking wet. I can clearly say - his cock was as healthy as any other parts of his body. 

We didn't sleep but just lie there till it was time for breakfast. We cleaned up the place (and ourselves in the shower) and amused ourselves with all the cum galore we created. After that eventful day, we went out together regularly and had really good sex too. Nevertheless, I wouldn't classify this as a real relationship. It was more of dating and keeping each other company. This lasted till he ORD-ed and went overseas to study. Up till this very day, the stains of his cum still remain on the couch - just like the sweet memories we had together that will always last. 

P.S. : Sorry if you guys found it too draggy. But this was really my most memorable experience in NS - my first sexual encounter.

Does this video remind you of the sweet moments you had, this two really show how much they enjoy making love , the doggy position really allows deep penetration all the way in balls deep, and the rattan sofa was so well used by both slim twinks.

At the tineline 19.30 onwards the guy being doggy fuck releases a cobweb of sticky precum dripping downwards, it shows how much he was enjoying the pounding. this is one hot video of two very virile young men.

army or SAF is the worst place to be gay (regulars). heard there was a particular year, just few years ago, they started to hunt down alot of gay regulars, "interrogated" them and "kindly" ask them to leave SAF.

If u dun declare 302 in army, how they hunt u down?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Guest

If u dun declare 302 in army, how they hunt u down?

dude, let me ask you, even if you are 'discreet', do you really think nobody (no one at all) knows that you are gay? or they just keep quiet? 95% of sg guys (my own guage) are in SAF as nsfs, nsmen or regulars. they will definitely be people who know tt you are gay.

they were starting to target gay regular officers first. was reading an ex gay regular officer blog about how he gt interrogated by SAF and all his 'achievements', respect and pride were flushed down the drains. of cos nothing is revealed to public, it is not black and white at all for govt bodies.

dude, let me ask you, even if you are 'discreet', do you really think nobody (no one at all) knows that you are gay? or they just keep quiet? 95% of sg guys (my own guage) are in SAF as nsfs, nsmen or regulars. they will definitely be people who know tt you are gay.

they were starting to target gay regular officers first. was reading an ex gay regular officer blog about how he gt interrogated by SAF and all his 'achievements', respect and pride were flushed down the drains. of cos nothing is revealed to public, it is not black and white at all for govt bodies.

Errr, still dun understand how they know esp discreet n never admit to anyone?! Pple ard suspect u r gay is another story lar. But even they can find out, y they want to ask them to leave SAF?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Errr, still dun understand how they know esp discreet n never admit to anyone?! Pple ard suspect u r gay is another story lar. But even they can find out, y they want to ask them to leave SAF?

They know because we're under surveillance. Do you really think the govn't isn't monitoring its citizens? Much less those who work in sensitive areas, like the military.

According to SAF logic (oxymoron, hah) is that gays are more likely to be blackmailed into revealing military secrets hence, a bigger liability than say.. a married man with kids and wife. Basically, gay men in military are a big liability because gay men clearly don't know how to keep their dicks in their pants right?

They know because we're under surveillance. Do you really think the govn't isn't monitoring its citizens? Much less those who work in sensitive areas, like the military.

According to SAF logic (oxymoron, hah) is that gays are more likely to be blackmailed into revealing military secrets hence, a bigger liability than say.. a married man with kids and wife. Basically, gay men in military are a big liability because gay men clearly don't know how to keep their dicks in their pants right?

Sorry don't quite see you point. For str8 guys they use can women to get what they want...its the same thing...so what you said about man not keeping their dicks in their pants applies to men generally str8 or otherwise :D

The garmen actually has a security rating for people in high positions in the military n civil service I believe.

From what I know previously some big shot wanted to marry a foreigner....I was told he needed approval from garmen....presumably they need to chk up on this foreign bride and family

Posted to less sensitive place first etc...the world is really not what its seems to the common man.

Power corrupts and absolute power.....no need to say you know it :D

Sorry don't quite see you point. For str8 guys they use can women to get what they want...its the same thing...so what you said about man not keeping their dicks in their pants applies to men generally str8 or otherwise :D

The garmen actually has a security rating for people in high positions in the military n civil service I believe.

From what I know previously some big shot wanted to marry a foreigner....I was told he needed approval from garmen....presumably they need to chk up on this foreign bride and family

Posted to less sensitive place first etc...the world is really not what its seems to the common man.

Power corrupts and absolute power.....no need to say you know it :D

I'm glad you see how ridiculous it sounds :P

• 1 month later...

That makes 2 of us. I was from Mowbray (the old camp).

Better not name them here lah. Not nice.

My days at Mowbray Camp were my gayest and most happy days...

Guest interrogated

one reason given by them is that parents do not want gay officers/instructors to be training and taking care of their sons in army.

Guest interrogated

yes this is another reason. you got the gist of it.

Sorry to disappoint everyone ... this story happened in Taiwan.  Quite erotica !

Click this link for the animation 

http://www.appledaily.com.tw/appledaily/article/headline/20130802/35193324/士官狎5小兵抹藥變「摸鳥」

士官狎5小兵 抹藥變「摸鳥」

國軍後備九○四旅顏姓上士組長,前年藉口五名新兵遭蚊蟲叮咬或清除白蟻窩後,須抹藥止癢,命令他們脫光抹藥,卻對五人摸鳥、摸臀猥褻,還以教導CPR為由,親吻兩名小兵,共猥褻五人十一次。台中高分院昨以顏男與四兵和解,其中十罪各判刑七月確定,但發回重定執行刑,未和解新兵部分則發回重審。

不願與顏男和解的新兵A男原對從軍充滿理想,他因此事厭惡、鄙視國軍,甚至「不想再看到軍人」,他曾在開庭時說:「當時心裡不舒服,幾乎想跳樓。」並已在去年二月申請退伍。顏男開庭時辯稱「只是單純想照顧連上弟兄」,但法官認定他觸犯利用權勢猥褻罪,行徑惡劣。 
國防部官員昨說,顏因本案被收押,去年五月已撤職非軍人。顏男已交保昨聯繫不上,不知回應。 

怕被發現逼兵爬窗

判決指出,已婚的顏男(二十九歲)是志願役士官,十一年前入伍,負責管理新兵作息,前年十二月,D男因左手臂被蚊蟲叮咬紅腫向顏男報告,顏男先替他抹藥後,又要D男午休時到他寢室報到,此時顏男稱D男身上也有紅點,命他脫光抹藥,卻趁機摸鳥、撫臀,並要他每天中午都要來抹藥。
D男抹藥五次後,因已消腫未再向顏男報到,顏男轉要B男清除白蟻窩後找他報到,他便三度在廁所和休閒室內,以須抹藥避免全身發癢,命B男脫光抹藥,還以教導CPR為由,舌吻B男,因擔心被發現,還命B男爬窗離開。顏男並以相同手法,猥褻C男、E男。
去年一月,顏男也對A男伸出魔爪,命A男坐馬桶上脫光,並稱要勃起才能上藥,A男用手護住下體稱:「我自己抹就好 !」顏男說:「沒關係我幫你。」 

問卷查出多人受害

A男畏懼顏男是老鳥,軍中關係好,不敢拒絕。接著顏男又以教導CPR為由,抬起A男下巴稱要口對口人工呼吸,卻親吻A男。
事後A男與C男談及此事,才知都遭顏男猥褻,向輔導長反映,軍事檢察官展開調查,並透過問卷調查方式,才知還有其他人受害。 

狡辯「不小心碰到」

顏男否認猥褻新兵,辯稱「他們擦不到藥,我幫他們擦」、「不小心碰觸嘴巴」等,但軍事高等法院指,顏男抹藥的生殖器、臀部等部位,新兵都抹得到,認定顏男有猥褻犯行,一審就顏男十一次犯行,共判四年六月。二審因四名新兵願原諒顏男,改每罪判刑七月,合併執行三年六月,A男部分則判刑十月,顏男和軍檢均不服再上訴,台中高分院昨判A男部分發回重審,其餘確定,但應另定執行刑。 

色士官猥褻小兵犯行

●抹藥猥褻
◎顏男見D男操課時左手臂遭蟲咬,指D男身上也有紅點,在寢室命他脫光衣服,藉詞塗抹藥膏,撫摸下體、臀部等,還要D男每天找他報到抹藥,共性侵5次。
◎顏男命B男清除白蟻窩後,須塗藥避免搔癢,在廁所和休閒室,3次命B男脫光衣服塗藥,撫摸下體、臀部等。顏男並以相同手法,另猥褻C男、E男2名小兵。
●藉教CPR親吻
◎顏男命A男清除白蟻窩,稱為避免身體發癢,在殘障廁所命A男脫光衣物,坐在馬桶上塗藥,再以教導CPR為由,抬高A男下巴親吻嘴唇2次。
◎顏男在休閒室為B男塗藥時,也以教導CPR為由舌吻B男,還命他爬窗離去。

There is a few str nights i play with my bunk mate dick as he was on medication. slp like a log. i just stroke n play with his thick dick. compare to my it is abit bigger. no BJ. then i will take out my dick n let him hold. alots of precum from both our dicks n i wipe it o his body =)

Guest Guest

Had 2 rounds of quickies (bj) with another guy at the stairwell of a building in camp, while other NS men were using the staircase. Oh my how horny we both were, couldn't be bothered if we got discovered when someone just climbed one more floor to the roof access level.

wow during ict?

Guest guest

There is a few str nights i play with my bunk mate dick as he was on medication. slp like a log. i just stroke n play with his thick dick. compare to my it is abit bigger. no BJ. then i will take out my dick n let him hold. alots of precum from both our dicks n i wipe it o his body =)

You managed to make him cum?

Had 2 rounds of quickies (bj) with another guy at the stairwell of a building in camp, while other NS men were using the staircase. Oh my how horny we both were, couldn't be bothered if we got discovered when someone just climbed one more floor to the roof access level.

Haha.... I know which one ! Been there , done it...

Guest Guest

I was there when my unit prepared to send a guy to DB and placed him in a holding room at the guardhouse.  When the MPs finally arrived late, they asked him to strip to search him.  After that, they ask him to put back his no. 4 only without his undies. 

Who is marcus ng?  Why did he go to DB?

Is it a rule to have those sent to DB to go without undies? 

Guest JUSTrand

Is it a rule to have those sent to DB to go without undies? 

huh? i thought only at the check up point need to strip off. inside can wear underwear de luh...

Guest -guest

who is the lucky MP who ordered Marcus Ng to strip naked and examine his naked body? I ever saw a detainee peeing in front of MP in toilet for urine check as they r handcuffed... anymore to share? what happens if they wan to shit? do u watch them shit? this is so humiliating...

Guest Guest

I be god damn if I believe even just 1% of what some of you have written here.

Especially the stomachache/hypothermia ones.

Holy crap.

From the very first post of yours till now, all we can sense is an angsty bitch who doesn't have an outlet to vent his anger. Like really? People wanna share some stories and you gotta be that old hag that doesn't believe in any.

Ya it's your freedom not to believe, but don't shove it in our face how unhappy or "damned" you are about the believing these stories.

Just get some sex. It helps in releasing your angst. I do hope you can tho. (Cross my finger and pray for you)

Guest Guest

huh? i thought only at the check up point need to strip off. inside can wear underwear de luh...

Dont think can. One of my camp mates went in and his undies were sent back to camp in an envelope

Guest disillusioned

I have sent men into DB before too. First they will do their in-process and checks at Mowbray Station and spend a night there in a holding cell before they are moved to DB. During the check they are required to remove all clothing and change into slippers and clothes provided by the Station.

Guest -cavity search

read somewhere on forum they can perform cavity(anal) search ...the MP can order them to spread their ass cheeks and the MP can put lubricant and insert into the detainees asshole to search for contraband items..... this is like so humiliating for the detainees.... as long as the MP inside wans to check u out... they can search your asshole...

read somewhere on forum they can perform cavity(anal) search ...the MP can order them to spread their ass cheeks and the MP can put lubricant and insert into the detainees asshole to search for contraband items..... this is like so humiliating for the detainees.... as long as the MP inside wans to check u out... they can search your asshole...

This is not true. It can only be performed by a MO.

Guest -cavity search

never tekan, just do PT in the morning from 8am to 11am..then lunch , after lunch whole day in cell talk cock..then wait for dinner..after that inspection by the csm or rsm..forgot what the name, he like the chief there. then everyone stand face the wall..if u lucky he never ask for cavity search. if suay..ask for cavity search, 2 guys wear glove and search for forbidden objects in ur cavity lor

lunch is prepared by brother love (jehowah witness) , that time my cell was diagonally theirs, their cell got tv huan..then can suka suka go in go out..lol

COPIED FROM EDMW forum

Guest derektan70

Not all MPs are trained (or required) to do body cavity search, just those doing transfers (eg between DB and unit). It's humiliating for both parties, so they try not to have to do it, only if instructed by the party handing/taking over, based on suspicion. Senior MPs sometimes tekan the juniors to perform the check. And boys, lubricant is not provided. Not pleasant at all.

Stuff from HWZ shld be taken with a big bag of salt.

That said, cavity search on inmates, is supposed to be mandatory security practice only at the point of admission for civil prisons.  Thereafter (and in the case of DB), it is up the discretion of the senior duty officer(s) or staff to act on it.  The purpose of the search to prevent contraband and weapons from making their way in (or around) the prison/DB.  It is actually possible to hide objects as long as a 20cm shank, or packets of drugs/tobacco up a male anal cavity.  And in the case of civil prisons, it is done without lub (who will waste public money on such a luxury!).  It is done without the presence of a medical officer, both in the case of Civil and Military (DB) prisons. 

Instagram @the_meowprince

Yah right bluff who...if you are gay officer and theres a manly and hunky inmate requiring cavity check, will u be more than willing and motivated even when others say its disgusting?

Few years ago there was this series of NS/army stories about a Club Elysium or sumting. Pretty hardcore then. Anyone know where to find the stories?

the one who caused Fluffboy the be banned....

Few years ago there was this series of NS/army stories about a Club Elysium or sumting. Pretty hardcore then. Anyone know where to find the stories?

Oh yes, I remember some of them too. 

Chief Steward and Emissaries and kidnappings of soldiers was the baseline of the stories, IIRC.

May be a little too hardcore to be published here, I think.

But, I'd be keen to know where they (the stories) have moved off to, too.

Instagram @the_meowprince

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.