Male HQ

All about Covid-19 Discussion in Singapore (compiled)

Guest Guest

7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

As Senior Minister of SFA after declaring publicly she received eggs and vegetables from farmer friend, now break circuit breaker rules on 11 April went walkabout. What message is she sending?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3297151410295277&id=207426072601175

Oh, just like radio DJs have to continue with their radio shows, so do these wayang actors and actresses.

Their shows also have to continue to entertain till they garner their votes on election day.

70% of the population support n enjoy their wayangs!

Guest CovidKing
1 hour ago, Guest Try and see said:

Side note: I'm younger than 45  😛

Yeah you sound like a fucking young punk to me. A typical arrogant young fuckboy who needs to be fucked into shape. If you ever get quarantined in the Expo facility I hope this happens to you everytime you take a shower:

20200414-161515.jpg

By the time you are discharged you will have more Indian and Bangla cum in your tight ass, than all the sewers in Delhi combined!

Guest Tried
38 minutes ago, Guest CovidKing said:

Yeah you sound like a fucking young punk to me. A typical arrogant young fuckboy who needs to be fucked into shape. If you ever get quarantined in the Expo facility I hope this happens to you everytime you take a shower:

20200414-161515.jpg

By the time you are discharged you will have more Indian and Bangla cum in your tight ass, than all the sewers in Delhi combined!

Errrr .... but very nice 😎

Guest guessing game
3 hours ago, Since u r here said:

Yup now all Pub trpt, mkts, super, pharmacies (all compulsory to put on masks) and even malls encourage u to do so

if not dont enter!

What is "trpt"?

I know what a pub is. but Trpt.

You mean pub operator and it is a typo?

Are you talking about super petrol? But since when do you get petrol at pharmacies?

For 3 hours I have trying to figure this out.

Can someone tell me if these are secret messages?

Is the army calling all NSF to the camps???

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, singalion said:

And I m not even speaking of the cost. I read somewhere the better tests, cost around 300 - 500 SGD per test for the reliable ones.

That's simple. Make sure that foreigners like you pay more, so that it not only cover the cost of your own tests, but also cover the cost of every other Singaporeans. Those who are not happy about it, you can always save on the money a little and buy a one-way ticket out of the country and make your own way back to to their hom country one way or another. You are not restricted to leave the country right now, and there are still a few countries which are still opened for you to fly into, eg Atlantis City somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. Alternatively, your own home country may look forward to having you back, especially since Europe is so caring about everyone. 

4 hours ago, singalion said:

If you had put in some thoughts in a logical manner you would have discovered, it is not possible to test every resident of Singapore.

It sounds simple, but it isn't such.

There is a chance for you being tested today and you are negative but you can still get infected tomorrow.

You would need to test everyone, every day over a period of one month probably.

I doubt such is manageable, even in Singapore.

65 years of leadership under the same party, and until now, still can tell people they cannot do this and they cannot do that?  They should be completely be ashamed of themselves!!  Or are you trying to give yourself and the PAP more excuses as to why things cannot be done?? With all their resources available, the leadership is unable to test everyone??Take a good look at what some other countries are already planning to do: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/25/uk-coronavirus-mass-home-testing-to-be-made-available-within-days 

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest disgusting said:

Now, you even dare to tell us the only aim of those Bangla and Indian workers is to get into the cosy hospital bed and probably enjoy the pretty smiles of the Filipina nurses, escaping from their hard work and hard double bed at their dormitories. 

Just as a little hint: Read up what an isolation area is and what the implications are. 

Foreign workers dormitory: 

Liaison Officer for foreign worker dormitories S11 shares the ...

Expo Isolation room: 

Life at the Singapore Expo: A COVID-19 patient shares his ...

Pictures says a thousand words... 

Guest disgusted
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Things like hygiene and food options are their own personal choice. Do you blame your housemates for not keeping the toilet clean after YOU have done your business? If the food provided to you is bad, then you can always do your own cooking. This is the entire reason why these are the very types of jobs which Singaporeans do not want to take up, but yet they did. This is a classic case of "Willing buyer, willing seller". Besides, don't blame us consumers for abusing their labor, when the ultimate costs of the goods that we paid for is still exorbitantly high. The consumers are not the ones who benefited from them. It is their employers. And if you want to know who their employers are, you might want to go take a look at another post which stated which grassroot leader was running which dormitories. 

Not correct: It is the duty of the Employer to take care of food and upkeep hygiene at facilities for the workers. If the Employer or dormitory operator safes on cleaning time, then what? 

The Singapore MRT toilets don't look much better at certain timings if no cleaner had run through these toilets first and they are used most exclusively by Singaporeans (I could name plenty of other public toilets in Singapore having similar issues on "cleanliness"). 

You are ignoring the economic situation in their home countries. Do you think those workers would want to leave their wife and work overseas? 

You must be really very silly not to see how even you benefit from the continued exploitation of these Foreign Workers in Singapore. 

You talk and think like a small kid with limited understanding and intellectual abilities. 

The consumer is not to blame if he buys a 30 cents T-shirt, well knowing it must have been done by child labour in poor countries? 

The grassroot leaders might run some dormitories but you got it wrong, it does not mean these grassroot leaders are their employers. The employers are different persons and just outsource the housing of the foreign workers to some dormitory 'operators".  I would not exclude for some grassroot leaders owning businesses employing foreign workers but probably the same employer won't own these dormitory service providers. 

You have an extreme talent to show us every time what you know about Singapore, namely nothing. 

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I very much stand by my words that some of them are really trying to get themselves infected deliberately. Take a good look at this article: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-work-pass-holders-barred-mom-dormitories-12637378 Don't tell me these 24 work permits holders are all unaware that  there is a spread of the virus in the dormitories right now, and one of the cluster is right in their vicinity of Tuas View Dormitory??? If this is not deliberately trying to get themselves infected, then what is?? 

"A total of 24 work pass holders have had their permits revoked and permanently barred from working in Singapore for breaking COVID-19 circuit breaker rules, said the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) on Monday (Apr 13).

The work pass holders were caught eating, drinking and gathering in groups in the vicinity of Tuas View Square, a factory-converted dormitory. Such facilities are industrial or warehouse developments which have been partially converted to dormitories." 

Oh, seriously? 

Then you need to conclude for those Singaporean uncles gathering at HDB Blocks or other place, they deliberately try to get themselves infected with covid19 too for getting free food and accommodation at a Singapore hospital

Aren't these Singaporeans sitting and gathering at HDBs, hawkers and other outside places below HDB blocks desperately trying to get infected with Covid19 unaware for the spread of the virus in Singapore? 

These uncles had been caught for eating, drinking and gathering in groups at HDBs areas. 

Don't tell me they can be so stupid not to be aware of the virus??????? 

img-20200412-wa0015a.jpg?itok=HybtzlDf

Can you see how silly your reasoning is? 

These Singaporean Hokkien leisure singers at the Jurong Safra must have deliberately tried to get themselves infected too for free food and accommodation at a Singapore hospital. Isn't it?  

Guest take a look
21 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Foreign workers dormitory: 

Liaison Officer for foreign worker dormitories S11 shares the ...

Expo Isolation room: 

Pictures says a thousand words... 

Yes! quality of bed and mattress the same in both pictures. No windows though.  

Guest Guest
36 minutes ago, Guest disgusted said:

Not correct: It is the duty of the Employer to take care of food and upkeep hygiene at facilities for the workers. If the Employer or dormitory operator safes on cleaning time, then what? 

Whooooaaa!! I am not going to say that it is "the duty of the Employer to take care of food and upkeep hygiene at facilities for the workers". However, even if it is indeed "the duty of the Employer to take care of food and upkeep hygiene at facilities for the workers", is that even an excuse for the workers to go mess it up??? It is THEIR own hygiene that we are talking about! I do not know what type of national service that you actually serve, but during our time, we use the toilets in the camps and we CLEAN the toilets ourselves! If that is the entire reason why the hygiene in the dormitories is so fucked up, simply because everybody thinks that it is "the duty of the Employer to take care of food and upkeep hygiene at facilities for the workers", then I think the best thing we can do is to STOP PROVIDING THEM WITH FOOD AND UPKEEP OF THE HYGIENE AT THOSE FACILITIES, AND MAKE THEM CLEAN THEIR OWN TOILETS THEMSELVES!! Maybe only then, the toilets will be clean! If the carrot is not working, it's time to use the cane! 

36 minutes ago, Guest disgusted said:

Then you need to conclude for those Singaporean uncles gathering at HDB Blocks or other place, they deliberately try to get themselves infected with covid19 too for getting free food and accommodation at a Singapore hospital

Food at home versus food at hospital 

Asian Food GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY versus 481 Best Sakit images in 2020 | Hospital pictures, Fake photo ...

Home versus isolation ward

Wood Box Apartment by Crosby Studios | More with Less versus Coronavirus: Singapore General Hospital to convert part of carpark ...

Where do you think Singaporeans would like to be? 

Guest Guest
31 minutes ago, Guest take a look said:

Yes! quality of bed and mattress the same in both pictures. No windows though.  

Not really.The top bunk bed mattress seems thinner.

Windows all closed, got window machiam like no windows. Besides. EXPO is air conditioned, even better than opened windows.  

Guest CovidKing
45 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Expo Isolation room: 

7 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

If you are a Bangla, would you rather get Covid19 in S'pore, or Bangladesh?

The Expo isolation rooms have no doors, only a curtain. So I'll make sure the banglas there enter your room and do this to your manhood every single night until you get a fucking hernia and suffer from erectile dysfunction after you are discharged!

20200414-192008.jpg

Guest Guest

12 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Whooooaaa!! I am not going to say that it is "the duty of the Employer to take care of food and upkeep hygiene at facilities for the workers". However, even if it is indeed "the duty of the Employer to take care of food and upkeep hygiene at facilities for the workers", is that even an excuse for the workers to go mess it up??? It is THEIR own hygiene that we are talking about! I do not know what type of national service that you actually serve, but during our time, we use the toilets in the camps and we CLEAN the toilets ourselves! If that is the entire reason why the hygiene in the dormitories is so fucked up, simply because everybody thinks that it is "the duty of the Employer to take care of food and upkeep hygiene at facilities for the workers", then I think the best thing we can do is to STOP PROVIDING THEM WITH FOOD AND UPKEEP OF THE HYGIENE AT THOSE FACILITIES, AND MAKE THEM CLEAN THEIR OWN TOILETS THEMSELVES!! Maybe only then, the toilets will be clean! If the carrot is not working, it's time to use the cane! 

Employers of these workers pay dorm operators to house their workers there. Dorm operators suppose to maintain and clean the facilities.

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, Guest CovidKing said:

The Expo isolation rooms have no doors, only a curtain. So I'll make sure the banglas there enter your room and do this to your manhood every single night until you get a fucking hernia and suffer from erectile dysfunction after you are discharged!

I guess the dormitory with 6 bangla in each locked room every night will have mass orgy sessions everyday until each of them get fucking hernia and suffer from erectile dysfunction after they go back to their country too? 

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Employers of these workers pay dorm operators to house their workers there. Dorm operators suppose to maintain and clean the facilities.

.... again,  is that even an excuse for the workers to go mess it up???

1 hour ago, Guest disgusted said:

The Singapore MRT toilets don't look much better at certain timings if no cleaner had run through these toilets first and they are used most exclusively by Singaporeans (I could name plenty of other public toilets in Singapore having similar issues on "cleanliness"). 

You are ignoring the economic situation in their home countries. Do you think those workers would want to leave their wife and work overseas? 

You must be really very silly not to see how even you benefit from the continued exploitation of these Foreign Workers in Singapore. 

You talk and think like a small kid with limited understanding and intellectual abilities. 

The consumer is not to blame if he buys a 30 cents T-shirt, well knowing it must have been done by child labour in poor countries? 

The grassroot leaders might run some dormitories but you got it wrong, it does not mean these grassroot leaders are their employers. The employers are different persons and just outsource the housing of the foreign workers to some dormitory 'operators".  I would not exclude for some grassroot leaders owning businesses employing foreign workers but probably the same employer won't own these dormitory service providers. 

You have an extreme talent to show us every time what you know about Singapore, namely nothing. 

Oh, seriously? 

Aren't these Singaporeans sitting and gathering at HDBs, hawkers and other outside places below HDB blocks desperately trying to get infected with Covid19 unaware for the spread of the virus in Singapore? 

These uncles had been caught for eating, drinking and gathering in groups at HDBs areas. 

Don't tell me they can be so stupid not to be aware of the virus??????? 

img-20200412-wa0015a.jpg?itok=HybtzlDf

Can you see how silly your reasoning is? 

These Singaporean Hokkien leisure singers at the Jurong Safra must have deliberately tried to get themselves infected too for free food and accommodation at a Singapore hospital. Isn't it?  

This picture was taken before CB.

47 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Mandatory for all in Singapore to wear mask when out, except for kids under 2 and those doing strenuous exercise

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/coronavirus-mandatory-for-all-to-wear-a-mask-when-out-with-exceptions-for-kids-under-2-and

What a change in a span of 2 months from healthy people  don't need mask to mandatory.... Feb also mention enough food supply,  errr.... time to go NTUC with the $600.

5 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

What a change in a span of 2 months from healthy people  don't need mask to mandatory.... Feb also mention enough food supply,  errr.... time to go NTUC with the $600.

Because singkieland is in critical situation now! Pity the healthcare workers who are caring for these covid patients.

Edited by jlone

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Singapore's COVID-19 cases exceed 3,000 with 334 new infections; situation remains 'critical'

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid19-singapore-cases-exceed-3000-334-new-critical-situation-12639766

...and a 10th death too... sigh  .... and this 10 deaths are not even including the patient who died on 8 April which was the very day that he was found to be infected. That one was classified as dying because of a heart attack and is classified under "discharged". 

"One more death was confirmed, bringing the total number of COVID-19 fatalities here to 10.

A 70-year-old Singaporean man, known as Case 128, died on Tuesday. He was confirmed to have the infection on Mar 6 and was linked to the SAFRA Jurong cluster."

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Actually angry the way they disregard the 4 doctors who signed the letter urging Singaporean’s the wear mask. And some fatty can still say this today,

Commenting on the unlinked cases, ‘Fatty’ said they did not necessarily mean that there is an unknown source of transmission and, as a result, community spread.

Guest Guest

Taiwan talkshow 14 April 2020

Singapore is too relax right from the beginning. :-( Take it for granted. LW and GKY must be sacked!

Painful lessons for Singapore Gov't. Shameful history forever! (00:00 ~ 06:15)
Damaged control by Ho Ching and rice alert coming soon! (06:16 ~ 10:30)

After watching (06:16 ~ 14:28), I highly doubt Singapore rice storage is sustainable. I am predicting, Singapore will face rice shortage soon.

Guest Jensen

Stop spreading negative vibes. Stop blaming others. It is not easy to lead and make decisions. If u think u r better, then lead. Don't sow discord! STOP the end of the world talk. Though religions talk abt end, it is not now. So spread positive healthy encouraging vibes instead. There are people who ignorantly or purposely or cynically make others negative, esp during circuit breaker. Stay wise, strong and kind!

Guest Guest
29 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Lawrence Wong  Claims  to  Follow  WHO’s  Advisory  

while  PM  Lee  Coins  His  Own  Phrases

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2020/04/11/lawrence-wong-claims-to-follow-whos-advisory-while-the-pm-lee-coins-his-own-phrases

Thanks for sharing. 

This clearly tell us, Lawrence and GKY are both idiots.

The world knew the WHO Tedros is at fault right from the beginning. Singapore followed blindly. 

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Jensen said:

Stop spreading negative vibes. Stop blaming others. It is not easy to lead and make decisions. If u think u r better, then lead. Don't sow discord! STOP the end of the world talk. Though religions talk abt end, it is not now. So spread positive healthy encouraging vibes instead. There are people who ignorantly or purposely or cynically make others negative, esp during circuit breaker. Stay wise, strong and kind!

Not easy to lead and make decision, but so easy to take multi-millions from our reserves to give everyone in their party a big fat pay cheque every month? 

Guest Guest

We see storm clouds with lightning and thunder in the distance yet can say not as serious as the drizzle 17 days ago.

Can hao lian show off water detector and lightning rod and say we are well prepared.

See neighbours wear raincoat, laugh at others and say water resistant no need umbrella.

Neighbours clothes are drenched yet we declare there’s no evidence of rain.

Soak to the skin then go around blame people who advised no need umbrella.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Taiwan talkshow 14 April 2020

Singapore is too relax right from the beginning. :-( Take it for granted. LW and GKY must be sacked!

Painful lessons for Singapore Gov't. Shameful history forever! (00:00 ~ 06:15)
Damaged control by Ho Ching and rice alert coming soon! (06:16 ~ 10:30)

After watching (06:16 ~ 14:28), I highly doubt Singapore rice storage is sustainable. I am predicting, Singapore will face rice shortage soon.

Sacked?  That will never happen in SG,  but at least owe sporean an apology but then sorry seems to be the hardest word for them,  human beings made mistake ya, why so difficult to say sorry?   

Need rice still dare to Errr so much... Yes,  with all the main rice exportIng countries stopIng their export and If the the crisis dragging for another few months,  we will be facing some problem, even not for shortage but perhaps increase in prices.... hoarding may not be so xia suay afterall.....

Guest Guest
8 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

Sacked?  That will never happen in SG,  but at least owe sporean an apology but then sorry seems to be the hardest word for them,  human beings made mistake ya, why so difficult to say sorry?   

Need rice still dare to Errr so much... Yes,  with all the main rice exportIng countries stopIng their export and If the the crisis dragging for another few months,  we will be facing some problem, even not for shortage but perhaps increase in prices.... hoarding may not be so xia suay afterall.....

Sacking them is letting them off too easy already. Don't forget who went on camera and said "sorry" in the past. If this is the "We can do better", we are doomed.

The presence of these one or two cancer cells is already indicative of the presence of an entire tumor which is now affecting 100% of the system.. 30% knew of the presence of the growing tumor long ago and has been trying to purge it out a long time ago. It's time for the 70% to realize just how much that useless tumor has been siphoning away our resources, but not doing anything.  

22 hours ago, singalion said:

But, I assume Singapore should come up with more testing at the current "problem zones". Maybe the Government needs to look into more testing for the Foreign Workers in the Dormitories in particular for those which are not yet "hit" by the virus. The intermingling and numbers of these Foreign Workers are just too high, if no better control measures are put into place. I assume, these workers stay in different dormitories but work at the same work places.

But, as explained earlier: One test today may be negative but tomorrow may be positive.

I guess the messages from the Government needs to get stricter and with a more intimidating frightening tone...

Just written yesterday morning, my proposal here at BW in the evening then in the news and implemented!

Straits Times:

About 5,000 foreign workers to be tested for Covid-19 in next few days, even those who are well but are contacts of confirmed cases

Published Apr 14, 2020, 7:16 pm SGT

SINGAPORE - Foreign workers who are unwell are being identified and separated from other workers, said the multi-agency task force tackling the Covid-19 outbreak, adding that even those who do not show symptoms but are close contacts of confirmed cases are being tested.

"So if we have any concerns, particularly in any of the dormitories where there is, in fact, an infected foreign worker, then we want to know where they are and we will make plans to test as many of them as is possible."

Work is ongoing to test asymptomatic workers or those with minimal symptoms, Prof Mak said.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/about-5000-foreign-workers-to-be-tested-for-covid-19-in-the-next-few-days-even

This year supposed to be focusing on plastic use and carbon emission lol. Now cuz of covid I dunno if these plans are impacted.

Is it safe to predict that the world will end during my life time lol

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

48 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I think we can easily expect another 1000 or more workers to be infected, even beyond the 5000 tested. 

Yes if u look at the diamond princess cruise,  700 infected out of 3700, that is about 20%. But the figure maybe more because they still interact with others during their off day and at that point of time, most sporean did not wear mask. 

Edited by lonelyglobe

7 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

U dont knw what s a a tedros?? He been talk of town since jan!!!!

u guys feel that he is a failure too, trump felt so too.

I only know him by his Chinese name as I watch mostly chinese youtube program 

Edited by jlone

20 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

So now wearing mask is mandatory. But the funny part is,  if you are a baby or if you are running, not wearing mask is ok???

Think their rules are set by elites, so common ppl like me cant understand.

Guest Guest

Circuit breakers may need to be switched on and off until COVID-19 vaccine is found: Experts 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-circuit-breaker-measures-on-off-vaccine-12643074 

I almost felt like slapping this Prof Teo when I saw the statement below: 

""It will have to be a series of tapping on the brakes ... once every three to four months, we may have to have a circuit break just to allow the health system to recuperate," he said during a webinar hosted by the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy (LKYSPP) on Tuesday (Apr 14).

This would be necessary until populations gain herd immunity - by letting people be exposed to the virus or through vaccines, said Prof Teo. "

This is an article on what herd immunity is all about: https://theconversation.com/coronavirus-can-herd-immunity-really-protect-us-133583  Basically, Professor Teo is suggesting that we let the virus runs through the community, and LET THE FITTEST SURVIVE .... It's really shocking that we can still have anyone making such a medieval recommendations in a country like Singapore: letting people get infected deliberately and die just because they did not develop "herd immunity". And this is not forgetting that there are more and more reports coming out to state that the infection may hit the same person twice, even after they survive it the first time. So does that mean that these people must be subjected to the "herd immunity" exposure over and over again, until they die? Are we really first world??

10 hours ago, Guest Jensen said:

No one force them to lead. Why have election then?

You get voted into office, this is your job ( well paid job).

怕热就别进厨房。

32 minutes ago, leo yok loo said:

So now wearing mask is mandatory. But the funny part is,  if you are a baby or if you are running, not wearing mask is ok???

Think their rules are set by elites, so common ppl like me cant understand.

Meaning if u r walking without a mask and u see some enforcement officer,  u start to jog, then is ok 

4 minutes ago, Letsrelaxpp said:

Meaning if u r walking without a mask and u see some enforcement officer,  u start to jog, then is ok 

Asking you to mask up is also for your own good. Why do you want to think of all the loopholes? If you caught the virus, to the country, it’s just another person who got it. But to yourself, you could suffer permanent lung damage or worst, lose your life. 
Mask up if you go out. Stay safe. 

Guest Guest
26 minutes ago, lonelyglobe said:

still can see people trying to cheat,  lower the mask and start smoking, eating curry puff or drinking bubble tea,  defeat the purpose of mandatory wearing of mask but then with the fine starting tomorrow, should be less violation. 

I think removing the mask temporarily just for eating and drinking purposes should be forgivable. We cannot be so unreasonably harsh to forbid people from eating some snacks or drinking some water when they need to do so, as long as they are considerate enough to make sure that the secondary protection level of social distancing is kept, if they need to remove the primary protection level of wearing mask to eat/drink. 

1 hour ago, bluerunner said:

Asking you to mask up is also for your own good. Why do you want to think of all the loopholes? If you caught the virus, to the country, it’s just another person who got it. But to yourself, you could suffer permanent lung damage or worst, lose your life. 
Mask up if you go out. Stay safe. 

Bluerunner is correct..i always put on mask when i go out. 2 months ago i already did that.

But for policy maker, is funny to set a law with obvious loophole.

One word: "incompetent"

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/singapore/do-singapores-4g-leaders-know-their-people-well-enough/ar-BB12Egkt?li=BBr8Cnr

Finally.. someone is asking the right questions.. what are the bunch of wankers in white doing now for this pandemic..??!!

Policies making has become reactive. The decisiveness that the Singapore government is known for is missing.

Messages gets blurred as ministers avoid straight talking & keep sympathising with those cooped up in their homes. (ostrich syndrome - putting their heads in the sand)

This crisis has also raised the question of whether the leaders know their people well enough. (Do they even fucking bothered about us in the first place??!!)

The ministers and policy wonks are all highly educated & very good at coming out with solutions using spreadsheets & listening to their peers. But these people make up only a small percentage of the population.

The crowded and filthy conditions of dormitories were brought to the fore with respected Ambassador-at-Large Tommy Koh asking whether Singapore is a third world country.

the pm & the senior ministers are hoping the younger leaders (incapable & lack of experienced) can come out with ideas to curb this pandemic issues & bring the country back to normalcy..

*** i mean, WTF?! if i am the author of this article, i would be asking whether the leaders of this nation even bothers about caring for their own citizens on this God Forbidden Floating Tropical Ass-Wipe Financial Hub (not even a nation to me)

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic