Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

3 hours ago, Jack10 said:

Had fun with two guys yesterday in sg wang. One jerking me off the other playing with my nipples. Not bad.

Visited again today during lunch time and found a cd jerking herself off near the urinal while I was there.

You didn't help the CD to 💦💦💦💦🤣🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 12/5/2022 at 2:21 AM, MT0601 said:

Weekend Field Report for NU Sentral/KL Sentral (Dec 2022)

KL Sentral (G Floor Toilet next to MyNews)

• Cruising activity identified but too crowded. Not suitable for having fun as no privacy and cubicles are "not the cleanest".  
  • Can use it to make eye-contact with guys and then take it somewhere else. Went in the afternoon and then again around 10.30pm (quite cruisy).

KL Sentral (G Floor Toilet near Starbucks/Secret Recipe on the way to MRT)

• Popped by around early evening (around 5-6pm) on Sat, empty. Went there again around 10.30pm to check and saw a guy loitering in there cruising for prospects.

NU Sentral

• Toilets near H&M that spans 2 stories. (CC & L1)
  • Toilet near Max Fashion (GF)
  • Toilets near Parkson spanning 3 floors. (GF, CC, L1 & L2)
  • Toilets on upper floors as well (but must constantly go in to check)

I love this place so much! It's so cruisy and managed to land 4 rounds of fun with guys of different races. Chinese, Malay, Indian. All toilets have intense cruisy vibe. Just need to do a sweep to see which one has prospects. I got lucky at around 7pm and then again around 9.30pm to closing. Had a few missed opportunities too because the guys were so fidgety and flee easily. Haha.

anyone kl sentral tmr? really horny rn 

Any thoughts on cruising during festive seasons and long weekends? My expectation is that the mall will be packed with people (increased chances of success), but sometimes in reality the place seems less crowded and nobody is cruising. Is it pointless to cruise on long weekends? Please share, thanks.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

2 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Any thoughts on cruising during festive seasons and long weekends? My expectation is that the mall will be packed with people (increased chances of success), but sometimes in reality the place seems less crowded and nobody is cruising. Is it pointless to cruise on long weekends? Please share, thanks.

Always prefer stay home and use left palm🤣🤣🤣💦💦💦💦

9 hours ago, ToughGuy said:

Always prefer stay home and use left palm🤣🤣🤣💦💦💦💦

Self-service gets boring after a while no? We self-service multiple times a day per week. Haha. It can’t replace the smell, the flesh and physicality of another guy. 😍

52 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Self-service gets boring after a while no? We self-service multiple times a day per week. Haha. It can’t replace the smell, the flesh and physicality of another guy. 😍

Multiple times a day? Bro 😘

love, no hate 

1 hour ago, MT0601 said:

True.true..d b2b and cuddle🤣🤣💦💦💦

12 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Haha, it’s pretty normal. There are days where you’re just so bzzzzzz electrically charged you need multiple releases and days where you feel so peaceful like a monk.

Any tips on food or legal substances that can be consumed to generate substantial loads? Maybe some special practice/habit in order to have such momentum?

love, no hate 

19 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Haha, it’s pretty normal. There are days where you’re just so bzzzzzz electrically charged you need multiple releases and days where you feel so peaceful like a monk.

Peaceful esp after a cup of good coffee or mug of chilled beer 🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, rayzzz said:

Any tips on food or legal substances that can be consumed to generate substantial loads? Maybe some special practice/habit in order to have such momentum?

Dark chocolate, petai, durian, Shell fish,🤣🤣🤣

35 minutes ago, rayzzz said:

Sorry no idea. Nutrition not my area of expertise. Hahahaha

1 hour ago, ToughGuy said:

Plus Guiness Stout🤣🤣🤣

Hmmm barley...that makes sense 😝 but I've been sober for a while 🤗

Sorry no idea. Nutrition not my area of expertise. Hahahaha

No worries.. I still admire your capability to unload multiple times in a day 😊

Edited by rayzzz

love, no hate 

35 minutes ago, rayzzz said:

Hmmm barley...that makes sense 😝 but I've been sober for a while 🤗

No worries.. I still admire your capability to load multiple times in a day 😊

Load or Unload??🤣🤣🤣💦💦💦

5 minutes ago, Toiletfun said:

No luck 😩😩🤣🤣

I think maybe new mall and not strategic. You'll have to rely on luck by constantly checking toilet and hanging around. If you're already in Bkt Jalil maybe go to Bkt Komanwel park and try your luck later around evening time. I've never been there so I don't know.

Edited by MT0601

21 minutes ago, Toiletfun said:

No luck 😩😩🤣🤣

19 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

I think maybe new mall and not strategic. You'll have to rely on luck by constantly checking toilet and hanging around. If you're already in Bkt Jalil maybe go to Bkt Komanwel park and try your luck later around evening time. I've never been there so I don't know.

Yeah, sometimes not all cruisers could be found in toilet, they're just everywhere inside the target location such a shopping mall..in my personal experience you can catch cruisers wandering around mall and checking out people...if you see the same guy keep walking across you, chances are he's checking you out too.. I've had many instances of guys give me an eye signal/winking at me. I've never been to the new Pavi, but I can imagine that it has a similar vibe as cruising in Lalaport.

love, no hate 

18 minutes ago, rayzzz said:

Yeah, sometimes not all cruisers could be found in toilet, they're just everywhere inside the target location such a shopping mall..in my personal experience you can catch cruisers wandering around mall and checking out people...if you see the same guy keep walking across you, chances are he's checking you out too.. I've had many instances of guys give me an eye signal/winking at me. I've never been to the new Pavi, but I can imagine that it has a similar vibe as cruising in Lalaport.

Yes! I can confirm that this advice is true and you are right! Hehe. Seeing the same guy wandering around and you keep 'bumping' into him multiple times is a strong sign. Some of my most successful and random cruises happened outside the toilet. It's very strong eye-contact and then boom... It happened to me last week on an escalator. But then again it all boils down to luck and timing (right down to the second). If I was late even few seconds or other guy late a few seconds, we would have missed each other.

Is Lalaport cruisy? How come no one mentioned here one? Haha ☹️

22 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Yes! I can confirm that this advice is true and you are right! Hehe. Seeing the same guy wandering around and you keep 'bumping' into him multiple times is a strong sign. Some of my most successful and random cruises happened outside the toilet. It's very strong eye-contact and then boom... It happened to me last week on an escalator. But then again it all boils down to luck and timing (right down to the second). If I was late even few seconds or other guy late a few seconds, we would have missed each other.

Is Lalaport cruisy? How come no one mentioned here one? Haha ☹️

I think our gaydar alertness would improve with regular cruising...lol the eye-contact is in an important skill to develop along the way too... 

I don't think Lalaport is cruisy or maybe I haven't really check out the whole mall yet...as far as the bathroom is concern, the only thing we could appreciate is the Japanese toilet right now..not human flesh

love, no hate 

11 hours ago, BootyPre said:

beware of the chinese guy with specs damn annoying

Ahahahaha. Why does it feel like I know this bespectacled guy you're referencing in your post? Is he in 30s? A little effeminate in behavior? Slim and lanky? And if he's interested in you, he'll take a piss next to your urinal?

4 hours ago, notd said:

Ahahahaha. Why does it feel like I know this bespectacled guy you're referencing in your post? Is he in 30s? A little effeminate in behavior? Slim and lanky? And if he's interested in you, he'll take a piss next to your urinal?

no, I think he's in 40s. Used to stand right next to the escalator every night, like guarding the toilets lol.

1 hour ago, BootyPre said:

no, I think he's in 40s. Used to stand right next to the escalator every night, like guarding the toilets lol.

I dislike cruisers like that because they hog the entire territory and tailgate people to the extend that they block others from having fun. Like read the room la. Usually when I feel I'm not wanted or if I sense that I'm cock-blocking others, I'd remove myself immediately and let them have fun. Haha

3 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

I dislike cruisers like that because they hog the entire territory and tailgate people to the extend that they block others from having fun. Like read the room la. Usually when I feel I'm not wanted or if I sense that I'm cock-blocking others, I'd remove myself immediately and let them have fun. Haha

it's creepy when they keep chasing after you 😁😁😁

love, no hate 

57 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

ya he is the official toilet guardian over there now.

Was at Bkt Bintang for NY countdown so decided to check out Sg Wang in a rush. Spotted maybe 2 suspected cruisers hanging around the L1 Monorail bridge but I had no luck. Went up to L3 as suggested in the forum but I was lost and don’t know which toilet so I gave up. Lol.

Also went to Pavilion after and it was too packed for any cruising activity during NYE. I'll have to try during non-festive period and see.

Was at Bkt Bintang for NY countdown so decided to check out Sg Wang in a rush. Spotted maybe 2 suspected cruisers hanging around the L1 Monorail bridge but I had no luck. Went up to L3 as suggested in the forum but I was lost and don’t know which toilet so I gave up. Lol.

Also went to Pavilion after and it was too packed for any cruising activity during NYE. I'll have to try during non-festive period and see.

Went home and self wanked?😭😭