Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

10 hours ago, lkk_906 said:

I went to kl sentral before did not meet any fun at the toilet near mynews, and I also can't find the toilet near Starbucks/Secret recipe. Can u tell where is it? 

Try googling for the directory or map and look at the toilet locations and shop names. Sure can find one. Starbucks is on the way to MRT station.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

12 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Try googling for the directory or map and look at the toilet locations and shop names. Sure can find one. Starbucks is on the way to MRT station.

Found the toilet already, now otw go again wanna cruise see happening or not 😂

Anyone going kl sentral? 

Edited by lkk_906

Field Report for the Curve D'sara

One day about 3 months back (Sep 2022) I successfully cruised 2 guys back-to-back at the Curve on a weekend around 4-5pm and it was so unexpected but so satisfying and it all happened in under an hour at 2 toilets.

• GF toilet near Max Fashion & Borders
  • GF toilet next to Kapten Batik

After scoring twice, I thought this means that the Curve is cruisy. I then spent the next few months trying to replicate my prior success whenever I’m there. But unfortunately it was so dry and deserted again. Sigh…

Perhaps the time I scored was out of pure luck and timing. Anybody can share their cruising experience for the Curve? Thanks.

Edited by MT0601

9 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Field Report for the Curve D'sara

One day about 3 months back (Sep 2022) I successfully cruised 2 guys back-to-back at the Curve on a weekend around 4-5pm and it was so unexpected but so satisfying and it all happened in under an hour at 2 toilets.

• GF toilet near Max Fashion & Borders
  • GF toilet next to Kapten Batik

After scoring twice, I thought this means that the Curve is cruisy. I then spent the next few months trying to replicate my prior success whenever I’m there. But unfortunately it was so dry and deserted again. Sigh…

Perhaps the time I scored was out of pure luck and timing. Anybody can share their cruising experience for the Curve? Thanks.

Didn't know this. I usually shop at IPC. Ikea toilets have cleaners stationed full time

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

14 hours ago, ToughGuy said:

Didn't know this. I usually shop at IPC. Ikea toilets have cleaners stationed full time

IKEA toilets too family-oriented with kids and cleaners coming in often. But there’s always good-looking guys and daddies at IKEA! Yummy.

The cleaners in Curve toilet are stationed full time too. They give off this “I’m watching you vibe” which could be a sign that ppl do cruise there? But I think I got lucky. After that nobody already. So dry. ☹️

10 hours ago, MT0601 said:

IKEA toilets too family-oriented with kids and cleaners coming in often. But there’s always good-looking guys and daddies at IKEA! Yummy.

The cleaners in Curve toilet are stationed full time too. They give off this “I’m watching you vibe” which could be a sign that ppl do cruise there? But I think I got lucky. After that nobody already. So dry. ☹️

I go to Ikea and IPC all the time. Maybe one day we will catch each other's eye. 😊

On 12/14/2022 at 6:27 PM, And then said:

Sungei Wang was quite fun last time I was there, but I am quite curious about Pavilion.

Anything there?

Some toilets at level 3 alfresco dining area are quite cruisy..last time there was an Arab looking guy tried to seduce me, his tool is freaking gigantic, he showed and lemme touch it...but later I discovered he's a scammer...asked me to topup his phone credit lol...

love, no hate 

3 hours ago, rayzzz said:

Some toilets at level 3 alfresco dining area are quite cruisy..last time there was an Arab looking guy tried to seduce me, his tool is freaking gigantic, he showed and lemme touch it...but later I discovered he's a scammer...asked me to topup his phone credit lol...

Urgh. These parasites ruin the cruising experience. Haha. Thanks for informing so we can all be on the look out and not fall prey to such scam.

9 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Urgh. These parasites ruin the cruising experience. Haha. Thanks for informing so we can all be on the look out and not fall prey to such scam.

To be specific, he asked me to come by his place which is a condo nearby.. he said he's married and his wife was at home..he asked me to wait until his wife goes out and come later..gave me his phone no and whatsapp, by time I was about to go to his place he then asked me to reload his phone as it's  running out of credit.. that's a red flag to me so I instantly blocked him and went away haha..

I think Pavi toilets are quite nice for quick cruising, not suitable for actions

love, no hate 

16 minutes ago, rayzzz said:

To be specific, he asked me to come by his place which is a condo nearby.. he said he's married and his wife was at home..he asked me to wait until his wife goes out and come later..gave me his phone no and whatsapp, by time I was about to go to his place he then asked me to reload his phone as it's  running out of credit.. that's a red flag to me so I instantly blocked him and went away haha..

I think Pavi toilets are quite nice for quick cruising, not suitable for actions

Good judgement call on your part! I think this might be his modus operandi. Pavilion toilets are very nice but is there cruising traffic/action? You  referring to the toilets at “Connection”, the GF restaurant area?

14 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Good judgement call on your part! I think this might be his modus operandi. Pavilion toilets are very nice but is there cruising traffic/action? You  referring to the toilets at “Connection”, the GF restaurant area?

Yeah that one and also the one near to TCBTL... Yeah some would hang out around the tap or just peeking at the cubicles... I'm not a regular there though 😆

love, no hate 

1 hour ago, rayzzz said:

There were cases that Arabs robbed local PLU when in quiet private places 

Be smart

7 minutes ago, ToughGuy said:

There were cases that Arabs robbed local PLU when in quiet private places 

Be smart

Yeah, I'm glad I still could use conscience to alert myself on such a situation..and despite being horny and hypnotized by the mega penis.

Thanks for the reminder bro. 

love, no hate 

7 hours ago, rayzzz said:

Yeah that one and also the one near to TCBTL... Yeah some would hang out around the tap or just peeking at the cubicles... I'm not a regular there though 😆

Cool! What time and which day were you there? If I happen to be there one day I shall try it and report back here for us all. Haha

7 hours ago, rayzzz said:

Yeah, I'm glad I still could use conscience to alert myself on such a situation..and despite being horny and hypnotized by the mega penis.

Thanks for the reminder bro. 

I’ve been in this situation before so I understand. The risk and dangers we put ourselves in as gay man for dick. Lol

5 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Cool! What time and which day were you there? If I happen to be there one day I shall try it and report back here for us all. Haha

It happened many moons ago but before Malaysia is fully opened its border to international tourists...That Arab looking guy could have been a resident...Pavi is always crowded esp. weekend so you can give it try on different time...looking forward for your report

4 hours ago, MT0601 said:

I’ve been in this situation before so I understand. The risk and dangers we put ourselves in as gay man for dick. Lol

Haha ikr..lol..sometimes I laughed and cried myself when I do some personal reflection 😆

love, no hate 

On 12/5/2022 at 2:21 AM, MT0601 said:

Weekend Field Report for NU Sentral/KL Sentral (Dec 2022)

KL Sentral (G Floor Toilet next to MyNews)

• Cruising activity identified but too crowded. Not suitable for having fun as no privacy and cubicles are "not the cleanest".  
  • Can use it to make eye-contact with guys and then take it somewhere else. Went in the afternoon and then again around 10.30pm (quite cruisy).

KL Sentral (G Floor Toilet near Starbucks/Secret Recipe on the way to MRT)

• Popped by around early evening (around 5-6pm) on Sat, empty. Went there again around 10.30pm to check and saw a guy loitering in there cruising for prospects.

NU Sentral

• Toilets near H&M that spans 2 stories. (CC & L1)
  • Toilet near Max Fashion (GF)
  • Toilets near Parkson spanning 3 floors. (GF, CC, L1 & L2)
  • Toilets on upper floors as well (but must constantly go in to check)

I love this place so much! It's so cruisy and managed to land 4 rounds of fun with guys of different races. Chinese, Malay, Indian. All toilets have intense cruisy vibe. Just need to do a sweep to see which one has prospects. I got lucky at around 7pm and then again around 9.30pm to closing. Had a few missed opportunities too because the guys were so fidgety and flee easily. Haha.

Add on for KL Sentral

1. Toilet near KFC - I noticed some fella would bounce back and forth to the one besides Starbucks/Secret...

2. Starbucks/Secret peak is around 6-7 ish.. plenty of office workers maybe wanted to relieve/ passing through 

love, no hate 

Finally got lucky today (Sat, 8pm-ish) at 1U at the GF toilet near the newly renovated section near Old Wing. Held mutual eye-contact with a guy as he was coming out and I was going in.

But I must stress that this is pure luck and timing as I've checked out this area before and nothing ever happens.

Edited by MT0601

40 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Finally got lucky today (Sat, 8pm-ish) at 1U at the GF toilet near the newly renovated section near Old Wing. The toilet is between the escalator next to Sports Direct and also the children's  indoor playground. Held mutual eye-contact with a guy as he was coming out and I was going in.

But I must stress that this is pure luck and timing as I've checked out this area before and nothing ever happens.

Sucked his cock?

On 6/17/2020 at 3:53 PM, Fit4Fit said:

Cruising places:

Parks

1. Tasik Kelana Jaya (HAPPENING!)

2. Tasik Permaisuri HUKM side (HAPPENING!)

3. Bukit Kommanwel hill top

Swimming Pools

1. Kelana Jaya Swimming Pool (HAPPENING!)

2. Chin Woo Swimming Pool (HAPPENING!)

3. Bandar Tun Razak

Malls

1. KL Sentral toilet besides KFC (HAPPENING!)

2. Nu Sentral toilet besides HM (HAPPENING!)

3. Sunway Pyramid toilet below TGV

4. Avenue K toilet Level C & next to Tealive

5. Empire gallery Toilet beside popular / uniqlo. (Once in the blue moon)

RnR

1. LDP towards Kepong besides Caltex (HAPPENING!)

2. LDP towards Puchong from Sunway McDonald (HAPPENING!)

3. Shell toilet at kesas highway towards kota kemuning also got. (Depends lucks, mostly taxi driver or lorry driver)

4. Shell toilet USJ Hicom (Happening)

Gym

1. CF Sunway Pyramid (HAPPENING!)

2. CF Mid Valley

3. CF 1 Utama (HAPPENING!)

4. FF Avenue K (HAPPENING!)

5. FF The Curve

6. FF Empire (HAPPENING!)

7. FF Paradigm Mall (Happening)

is cf mid valley still a cruising place for gym goers?