Male HQ

KL CRUISING PLACES

15 minutes ago, BottomMiLkker said:

Seek young horny slim to muscular guys to get edge or suck. I’m 34 170 90 and can host in Jalan Selingsing. 

Singapore?

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

8 hours ago, 1potato2potato said:

surprisingly, no(?) its near sentul/jln Ipoh 😆

Pyramids pros, which loo in Sunway Pyramid are the cruisiest ones?

I've never been but apparently it's the one below TGV. I'm not sure if it's still cruisy now. Hopefully someone else can answer cause I wanna know too. Hehe

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

@Beary Daddy .. You are warned for posting a picture without an original link.  Please refrain posting pictures of others without their consent here.  Take heed of this warning.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

On 1/30/2023 at 3:31 AM, MT0601 said:

Guys, if you can only choose one location between NU Sentral, Sg Wang and the G'dens (MV) to go cruising, which one would be your first choice and why? 

Gardens. Mostly for the more "atas" vibe, also -  cleanliness as well (hygiene factor). 

"KNOWLEDGE will be your passport to WHEREVER you want to go in the world." - Marco Pierre White

"Taste. Savor. Relish." - Chef Slowik (The Menu, 2022)

13 hours ago, 1potato2potato said:

Gardens. Mostly for the more "atas" vibe, also -  cleanliness as well (hygiene factor). 

Thanks, I agree. For hygiene and comfort definitely G’dens. But some of the guys at NU are quite attractive and diverse. So I often can’t decide between the 2.

I once got a clean freak guy in NU and he was very turned off by the toilet. We had to do some minor cleaning/sanitation/wiping in cubicle before we start. Haha

Hi guys, new to cruiser here, any place to recommend to cruise except the Pudu tunnel?

Looking for understall/glory hole fun, swimming cruising or garden cruising here

Went to pudu tunnel last night, manage to have group fun with 2 twinks, and it was busy last night, whispering and moaning in the tunnel, wish to explore more cruising place later...

Havent went to the Chin Woo and Kelana Jaya swim pool, what us your advice there? I have my half-transparent speedo here, not sure it is allow to wear in there? Swimming cap is compulsory there?

On 1/30/2023 at 3:31 AM, MT0601 said:

Guys, if you can only choose one location between NU Sentral, Sg Wang and the G'dens (MV) to go cruising, which one would be your first choice and why? 

gardens is the worst. some people really think they own the toilets. I cannot understand why some idiots think it is alright to walk around and survey inside the toilet while everyone is urinating.

13 minutes ago, BootyPre said:

gardens is the worst. some people really think they own the toilets. I cannot understand why some idiots think it is alright to walk around and survey inside the toilet while everyone is urinating.

This is the problem of those super desperate to cruise n need to have fun in public toilets 

They deprived others from using the toilets in order to fulfil their sexual needs🤬🤬🤬

2 hours ago, BootyPre said:

It's an unspoken rule that when people are peeing, let them pee in peace. I wouldn't dare try anything funny because it's still a male toilet. I hope these people realise that and know when to draw the line. Haha

Some observations at NU. Increased security guards stationed all over mall and they seem to go into toilets now. We hv to be very careful and discreet already. Cleaners had a big meeting in front of H&M toilet today and all cruisers flee and avoided that area. Haha

Some of the guys are not bad looking, but I dunno why they stand around like they’re having no luck/nobody wants them/pretending to talk on phone. They're clearly here for fun, but they're too passive/unengaging to the point that it sends out the wrong signals. Might I gently encourage some of these guys to take on a more active role in your cruising? Haha

41 minutes ago, MT0601 said:

Some observations at NU. Increased security guards stationed all over mall and they seem to go into toilets now. We hv to be very careful and discreet already. Cleaners had a big meeting in front of H&M toilet today and all cruisers flee and avoided that area. Haha

Some of the guys are not bad looking, but I dunno why they stand around like they’re having no luck/nobody wants them/pretending to talk on phone. They're clearly here for fun, but they're too passive/unengaging to the point that it sends out the wrong signals. Might I gently encourage some of these guys to take on a more active role in your cruising? Haha

Not bad looking but desperate to have fun in public toilets 🤦🤦🤦🤦