Male HQ

Wet Dreams / Ejaculation in the sleep Discussion (Compiled)

Guest Wet...wet...

sad never experience wet dreams before :(

Same here!

I guess because I learned to masturbate very early. Never got the chance to fill my balls to the brim with my man juice :P

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Fanta-C-

I remembered this one time that I had a wet dream..damn, I had been fantasizing over this one guy before. He's a friend of mine and even in high school, he was very active with sports. Swimming, squash, marathons etc. And so he's got this amazing bod. We're close friends so I go over to his house sometimes and he goes topless around the house. I've seen his hot bod and washboard abs all the way till we were 21.

What happened in this dream was seriously fucking cool! It's kinda fuzzy but from what I remember, I was in a shower with stained glass. And the glass was all fogged up..so I didn't hear it when he stepped in. He walked in with a thin grey shirt and jeans I think it was. His clothes were all wet when I turned around. He shoved me to a corner of the stall and like started kissing my lips then moved to my neck.

Then I shoved him against the wall and started sucking his lips, then moved down to his neck and pulled his shirt over his head. Then, i started sucking his nipples and I'm supposed to be seeing his body. But, the image in my head is his face, gasping for breathe against the pleasure as I kissed his abs and down his happy trail. I guess I had already removed his belt and jeans cuz I only remember going past the waistband of his boxer briefs and then sucking his head before engulfing his whole shaft.

I can't quite remember the rest of the thing but I know he fucked me up my ass and he was sooo strong and slick with the shower dripping over his thing and he just slipped into my tight hole. I could feel myself tight over his shaft and remembered moaning as I came.

But that's the sad part, cuz when he entered me I just came and woke up from the dream. Haih..anyone else wanting to share their erotic dreams?

• 9 months later...
Guest 咋惊咋喜

I've a weird dream last night ... It went like this ...

I was waiting for Xu Bin (Yes, that Xu Bin on TV) to knockoff from work. We went shopping and walked into a bookshop. He picked up his 写真集, paid at the cashier and handed it to me.While we were walking out of the mall, he suddenly pulled me behind the pillar and force kissing me. In the dream, I was shocked when he unzipped my jeans and kneeled down to bj me ..... And then I woke up with precum on my underwear. Hmmm hope this dream will come true.

Guest 咋惊咋喜

I was waiting for Xu Bin (Yes, that Xu Bin on TV) to knockoff from work. We went shopping and walked into a bookshop. He picked up his 写真集, paid at the cashier and handed it to me.While we were walking out of the mall, he suddenly pulled me behind the pillar and force kissing me. In the dream, I was shocked when he unzipped my jeans and kneeled down to bj me ..... And then I woke up with precum on my underwear. Hmmm hope this dream will come true.

Guest 咋惊咋喜

Same here!

I guess because I learned to masturbate very early. Never got the chance to fill my balls to the brim with my man juice :P

Just stop jerking for one month.. den u will have wet dreams!! LOL~~

I tried that once... i stop jerking for one month.. and after that i have wet dreams at least once every week... which was very irritating cuz would often wake up halfway from sleep due to the wet patch... ;( so cannot sleep properly.. in the end i think JO much better =P

• 1 year later...
Guest Lim Guan Eng

Last night, due to hot weather, I had a wet dream. My whole short wetted with cum. The problem is my dream is not sexual....how come I cummed in my dream.

Do you guys have wet dream?

Are your dream sexual? Exciting? Or just normal like me?

You can submit this script to Mediacorp.

Sometimes i would wake up cumming and that feeling is just great hahaha. But its quite messy cause sometimes when cum too much it get so wet that even my shorts also kena. Dont even dare to hug my bolster to sleep after that

Edited by Dri

Guest guest.alex

I never had wet dreams. Always when THE action was about to start or even before teasing each other, i woulI never had wet dreams. Always when THE action was about to start or even before teasing each other, i would wake up. Either my mom wake me up or my alarm clock or my body would just naturally wake up by itself.

Then i try my best to go back to sleep and try to dream it out. But fail to do so.

-.-!!!

i ever afew times n one of the incident happend in mu teens.cant remember what i dream n i was cumming i woke up suddenly n my elder bro was looking at it.it was late morning.i quickly turn to face down.omg.paiseh.lol

i ever afew times n one of the incident happend in mu teens.cant remember what i dream n i was cumming i woke up suddenly n my elder bro was looking at it.it was late morning.i quickly turn to face down.omg.paiseh.lol

Are you sure that your elder brother might not have anything to do with your volcanic eruption, you were after all in deep sleep , and for the 20 minutes prior to that, you were alone with your sibling in your sleeping quarters, hmmmmmmmmm........itchy hands, warm wet tongue, hot wet lapping tongue , ..............,

who knows ??  if your bro did something to hasten you along.

I am 58 this year and just few weeks ago I had a wet dream of getting fucked senseless by a younger lad with an 8-inch cock. He cummed 3 times inside me continuously and the last time he shot his sperm in my hole I also autocum. At that point I woke up and found my boxer shorts wet with spunk. How nice to wake up to fresh cum covering your dick.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Are you sure that your elder brother might not have anything to do with your volcanic eruption, you were after all in deep sleep , and for the 20 minutes prior to that, you were alone with your sibling in your sleeping quarters, hmmmmmmmmm........itchy hands, warm wet tongue, hot wet lapping tongue , ..............,

who knows ?? if your bro did something to hasten you along.

aiyoh he is str8 la.

Last night, due to hot weather, I had a wet dream. My whole short wetted with cum. The problem is my dream is not sexual....how come I cummed in my dream.

Do you guys have wet dream?

Are your dream sexual? Exciting? Or just normal like me?

Having wet dream doesnt mean ur dream must be sexual. But if u mast often, dun think u wld have any chance to have wet dream.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 7 months later...

Oh, I just wake up n have some sort of sex dream but not wet dream if I didn't wet myself, right?

Before I forget better tell first.

So in my dreams, there's this place like police station but inside is like Chinese medical store. All took place in like Chinese dynasty or something. So this prisoner is talking while one other prisoner behind him turn behind him n told to lower his pant so his bum is in sight. Then the talking prisoner was taken by the guard n tied to wooden post shape like an 'x' n a random guy stood naked fucked the prisoner. He didn't cry out or anything, just on penetration. Then he break out of prison somehow n took with him several prisoners n start gruesome killing by forcing their victims to wear cat mask while they slit their throat. That's all, I feel like I've just gone through watching horror movie n they didn't even show dicks.

• 3 weeks later...

I had wet dream once. and only once when i was 13 or 14. I remembered quite vaguely, but it goes something like this.

I was in a party with blue lights and all around me was sexy six abs guy. I was suddenly in the middle of the dance floor and some sexy dude with incredible chiseled body started grabbing me and pulled me down to his lap facing him and grind dancing me hard. I was touching his abs for as long as i could remember and then i came. Immediately i woke up to see my undie is full of it and wet that i change in the middle of the night. that was all. LOL

My wet dreams for years have been the same one... Very weird ..... It is always about a Farmer and a baby sheep.... The farmer undressed me and brought the baby sheep to suck on my cock. Funny thing is in the dream, I always had premature ejaculation... So always just when the baby sheep mouth was in my cock I shoot... And wake up with a. Wet patch on my pyjama....

What could that mean?

Guest TennisSporty

I am late 30s, and I still have regular wet dream. I like wet dreams.

I remembered some are quite exhibitionist (in my dream). It was a public place and I was wearing shorts without underwear I think. Then I would position my cock near the hole of the shorts and shoot cum. I can shoot without touching or jerking when I am very high. so I get the thrill of cumming in public while pretending nothing happened. but there would be a huge wet puddle of cum on the floor (in my dreams I cum a lot, like a lot)

• 1 month later...

A much discussed topic that troubles some younger BW formmers, questions like how, why,when,  how frequent, do you get up to wash the cum stains ,   change undies, but it is extremely rare to have someone filmed the timelapse video of someone sleeping with the lights turned on , naked and lying supine with a video camera ready to capture a completely natural human body functions of healthy, virile and tumescent male in its natural glory.

enjoy the video , can't even find wet dream videos on adult websites, no market hence demand ??

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Nocturnalemission.ogv

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/transcoded/b/b6/Nocturnalemission.ogv/Nocturnalemission.ogv.480p.webm

admistrators can help put the video up ??

• 5 months later...
On Saturday, October 31, 2015 at 11:47 AM, Carpenter said:

Oh, I just wake up n have some sort of sex dream but not wet dream if I didn't wet myself, right?

Before I forget better tell first.

So in my dreams, there's this place like police station but inside is like Chinese medical store. All took place in like Chinese dynasty or something. So this prisoner is talking while one other prisoner behind him turn behind him n told to lower his pant so his bum is in sight. Then the talking prisoner was taken by the guard n tied to wooden post shape like an 'x' n a random guy stood naked fucked the prisoner. He didn't cry out or anything, just on penetration. Then he break out of prison somehow n took with him several prisoners n start gruesome killing by forcing their victims to wear cat mask while they slit their throat. That's all, I feel like I've just gone through watching horror movie n they didn't even show dicks.

That sounds like the plot of a hongkong cat 3 movie lol

• 2 weeks later...

So basically i hate waking up in the middle of the night to wash up after a wet dream. I realized everytime before i sleep. If i think about anything sexual. I will sure kenna wetdream. Anyone experience this too?

6 minutes ago, Guest 199x said:

So basically i hate waking up in the middle of the night to wash up after a wet dream. I realized everytime before i sleep. If i think about anything sexual. I will sure kenna wetdream. Anyone experience this too?

a normal event for me too :)

• G_M changed the title to Wet dream
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.