Male HQ

Wet Dreams / Ejaculation in the sleep Discussion (Compiled)

Guest Wet...wet...

Guest Guest
59 minutes ago, Guest 199x said:

So basically i hate waking up in the middle of the night to wash up after a wet dream. I realized everytime before i sleep. If i think about anything sexual. I will sure kenna wetdream. Anyone experience this too?

Ah boy ah... enjoy your wet dreams when you are still young and virile, OK? When you grow old already, you want to shoot on demand also cannot already hor. So don't complain, ok?

Guest Guest
10 minutes ago, Guest Drydream said:

The reason why I hated wet dream was because after you woke up, you realised it was just a dream and not real life event. ...*sigh*

2 minutes ago, looklook said:

you can say that again ;)

That's a problem which many members on Blowingwind will love to help you with... 

4 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Ya la.as long as no one sees.i remember once when i was in teen i dreamt something sexual n had wet dream.while it spurting out in my shorts n getting wet around 8-9am if im not wrong, my elder bro standing there n looking at it.omg.

did your brother say anything

i used to have lots of wet dreams at the peak of puberty during sec sch / jc days. i still have wet dreams now but not as often. maybe once in 1-2 weeks. it's a really good feeling and it's as if all my fantasies came true. but i would always wake up after feeling a wave of tingling sensation in my cock and smth was "swimming" out. and yes there's just utter disappointment having realised that it's not real. plus i sleep naked so i would always have to change my bed sheets thereafter and take a shower in the middle of the night to wash up and clean the mess. just a few weeks ago it was UEFA season and one of my cousins was in the living room watching the match. i walked out of my room naked to take a shower (not expecting anyone to be outside in the living room) after my wetdream and he saw the mess. he looked at my still semi erect cock and guessed that i had a wet dream. it was really awkward.

having said that these dreams are always a pleasure and so erotic. i don't mind the mess for an erotic dream:)

Guest Dry Dream

I utterly enjoyed my wet dreams cos the sensation felt so real even though they were just dreams. 

I have not been having wet dreams for decades after I started wanking. Almost had one few months ago but the dream stopped halfway.

Really miss those dreams.

Guest guest
47 minutes ago, Driftwood said:

Man. I have never had wetdream before, no matter how long I stop wanking. I stopped for 1 month, yet no wetdream.

Tool choked,  need servicing! 

On 25 July 2016 at 5:30 PM, Shuriken said:

i hate it too...

around age 30 still having wet dream :(

So old still got wet dream? You need a manhood massage. :D

13724077_1578195339141005_46594008878881

13 hours ago, Driftwood said:

Man. I have never had wetdream before, no matter how long I stop wanking. I stopped for 1 month, yet no wetdream.

Mayb u r very decent ?no kinky dreams.always work/study n sleep without thinking sexually?lol

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

Pad too small la.wear condom instead.

And secure with rubber band before erection.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Glyph
On 7/24/2016 at 2:51 PM, Classicjeu said:

Haha. Yea the only sad thing is all the dreams are fantasy and not real. Only if I can experiencd it in real life then it'll be good. Haha

You must've been lucky. I identify as one who's gay, but all my wet dreams got girls inside. Sighpie.

Had wet dreams before a few times in my life. I remember the last I got it was when I was in a hostel overseas (I was on exchange), when I free balled while sleeping. It was especially intense, though I suspect it's got to do maybe with the spirit/dirty things there. After that I dint dare to free ball during my stay there anymore. Wonder if anyone had similar experiences.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know how they work? I'm trying to get one from this celebrity I've been following. I've had dreams with him, I've had wet dreams, but I've never had a wet dream with him. :(

• 4 weeks later...

I get erotic dreams only rarely, which is kind of a shame because I find they're always so sexually charged and way more intense than any real-life experience. And that's despite the fact that the scenarios in my erotic dreams are usually quite pedestrian. For example I once had a dream of standing at one of those old-fashioned urinals that are basically a length of sloping wall without partitions, with a trough at the floor to collect the urine; another guy stood next to me – just an ordinary looking stranger – and even though nothing overtly sexual took place, somehow the feeling I got in the dream was so erotic it gave me a charge that I've hardly ever felt in waking experience, something like the feeling you get in your dick when you're feeling really horny and aroused—but spreading to the whole body.

But recently I had a rare erotic dream which wasn't that arousing, but which had a rather strange and amusing situation. I dreamed I was alone in a room with a naked young guy. I kneeled in front of his exposed dick; it had a narrow base but large purple head, and was generally above average in length and thickness. He proceeded to jerk himself off while I just opened my mouth to receive his loads. Yup, loads in plural. Amazingly, he jerked off and ejaculated seven times in a row, with no rest in between, each time producing large spurts of cum. (If you're turned on by cum, as I am, then obviously this is a mind-blowing feat.)

So anyway, as soon as he’s done, he wants to leave. During the entire encounter, I hadn't even removed a shred of my own clothing, let alone received any help in getting myself off, but I stifle the tiny disappointment and get up to show him out. The funny thing is, he literally has no clothes with him, so he has to walk out into the public naked. We emerge from the room into a common corridor, much like in a hotel or dormitory, and there are actually quite a lot of passers-by walking around there—including, of all people, some of my family members! Because I'm fully clothed, and we're not walking that close to each other, no one really notices me or suspects anything, but everyone is staring aghast at him. It's then, just before the dream ends, that I laugh a little to myself inside. I didn't get to cum, but it sure was entertaining anyway, with a surprising twist at the end. :smokin:

• G_M changed the title to Wet dream
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.