Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

Some of these young kids need to be taught a lesson for seducing men. Seen 15 years old playing with himself in Delta Pool at the urinal. They should be reported immediately to prevent allegations just like a lady can scream molest any time.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Teens should all be cautiously approached with a ten-foot pole. Like Taylor Swift famously sang "I knew you were trouble when you walked in... but shame on me now.... trouble.... trouble... triuble..."

Anyone is kind enough to paste the full article?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

fab - this news was just published just now at 4.32pm, so it would probably be in tomorrow's newspapers...

Anyway, for those who are keen :

A lifeguard was sentences to 10 months' jail on Tuesday for performing oral sex on a 15-year-old student.

Chew Ee Cheong, 31, had admitted to committing the sexual act with the teen at a shower cubicle at Bukit Batok Swimming Complex in February this year.

Another charge of committing an obscene act with a young person by rubbing his private parts against the victim's anus was considered during his sentencing.

The court heard last month that the victim got to know Chew, who worked at Choa Chu Kang Swimming Complex, at Bukit Batok Swimming Complex sometime in February this year.

One day, after a swim, Chew approached the youngster in the toilet and signalled him to follow him into a shower cubicle. He then removed the victim's swimming trunks and touched him. After showering, Chew met the victim again and obtained his contact numbers before they left.

On March 17, the victim consulted a doctor when he discovered warts on his anus. He told the doctor that he had had a sexual encounter with a man. A staff of the clinic made a police report four days later.

Chew, who was arrested on April 2, was sent for screening and was diagnosed with syphilis.

District Judge Lim Tse Haw told Chew that as a lifeguard in a public pool, his duty was to protect the life and safety of the users.

"Instead, you have betrayed the trust by taking advantage of the immaturity of the victim to commit the incident act on the victim. I see that as an aggravating factor," he said.

Chew, who was allowed to defer sentence until Friday, could have been jailed for 10 years and/or fined.

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Thanks sphere.

I notice the gender of the victim is not directly mentioned. Not sure if this is a good sign.

While reading the shorter version, i was wondering y did the victim wanna sabotage him by exposing him as the incident sound pretty mutual.

After reading the full version, i think this life guard really deserve it for spreading his disease around.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Do read the report again, it was mentioned as "signalled him", "touched him", "obtained his contacts...", "warts on his anus"?

So it was mentioned in a way, haha...

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Some of these young kids need to be taught a lesson for seducing men. Seen 15 years old playing with himself in Delta Pool at the urinal. They should be reported immediately to prevent allegations just like a lady can scream molest any time.

Yes, blame the kids. By that logic, women should also cover themselves up from head to toe to prevent them from being raped right?

Edited by EasleyLim

Tis life guard looks manly. Surpringly tht he has Syphilis! As it is a highly contagious disease spread primarily by sexual activity. Looks like tis lifeguard shld have a very very active sexual activity! From his appearance, he looks so fit!

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

He look healthy meh he got belly and thin arms. His facial glow is due to his vitamin c absorbed from the sun during his work. Open your eyes through your hearts guys!

He look healthy meh he got belly and thin arms. His facial glow is due to his vitamin c absorbed from the sun during his work. Open your eyes through your hearts guys!

Do you mean Vit D?

WTF? Giving a 15 yo anal warts??? This man is ugly to the core on the outside as on the inside 

Tis guy is ugly if he knows he has syphilis and yet still have fun with others. But if he dun know he has syphilis, then the 15 yr old simply unlucky?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Tis guy is ugly if he knows he has syphilis and yet still have fun with others. But if he dun know he has syphilis, then the 15 yr old simply unlucky?

It was warts, which would have been very obvious on his dick. 

Common genital warts symptoms are flesh-colored, soft-to-the-touch bumps on the skin that may look like the surface of a cauliflower. They often grow in more than one place and may cluster in large masses. Genital warts usually are painless, but they may itch.

Yes, blame the kids. By that logic, women should also cover themselves up from head to toe to prevent them from being raped right?

EasleyLim, EasleyLim. I didn't say being a kid is wrong neither did I say a lady deserves to be raped because she is not covered but what I said in Singapore context often the ladies get heard when they cry molest and difficult for men to defend themselves. As for the kid, often the law is on their side difficult for those accused to defend themselves  :D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

EasleyLim, EasleyLim. I didn't say being a kid is wrong neither did I say a lady deserves to be raped because she is not covered but what I said in Singapore context often the ladies get heard when they cry molest and difficult for men to defend themselves. As for the kid, often the law is on their side difficult for those accused to defend themselves  :D

The law is on their side 'cos it lies on the adult to make responsible and sound choices. Regardless of whether the minor was innocent or otherwise, it is the adult's responsibility.  

Aiyoh, sista! Wanna bitch also must maintain some standard la. VitC from the Sun?!!? What the ... Must really open your eyes lor.

Wa seiii jiejieee.... u velly e smar-t lorhhh.... tan-kew lehhh!!

If the 15-yo didn't catch warts from the lifeguard, he may go back to him repeatedly for more fun and they might have done more than just rubbing.

By the way, I didn't knoiw it is that easy to catch warts.  Just by rubbing on the butt.

It says tht Warts are easily spread by direct contact with a human papillomavirus. You can infect yourself again by touching the wart and then touching another part of your body. You can infect another person by sharing towels, razors, or other personal items!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

If the story can be rewritten, the life guard has no wart and the 15 yo has also not been infected and no one get arrested. When the 15 yo grown up, sign into this forum and post the story of his experience in the thread "Cruisy Swimming Pool in Sg".

if he has syphillis, what din he not seek cure?

likewise if one has warts, this can be cured easily?

why did this people not cure themselves and go around spreading it?

The law is on their side 'cos it lies on the adult to make responsible and sound choices. Regardless of whether the minor was innocent or otherwise, it is the adult's responsibility.  

What guest said^

As a minor they are often give more benefit of the doubt in order to protect them from adults seeking to exploit them. So even if you managed to prove that they were the one who instigated the relations, the laws regarding minor will still protect them. It will always be a lose-lose situation for the adult.

If the story can be rewritten, the life guard has no wart and the 15 yo has also not been infected and no one get arrested. When the 15 yo grown up, sign into this forum and post the story of his experience in the thread "Cruisy Swimming Pool in Sg".

Even given the current situation, the teen can still post his story here!

During the primary stage of syphilis, a sore (chancre) that is usually painless develops at the site where the bacteria entered the body. This commonly occurs within 3 weeks of exposure but can range from 10 to 90 days. A person is highly contagious during the primary stage.

In men, a chancre often appears in the genital area, usually (but not always) on the penis. These sores are often painless.

Edited by Swimming

Moral of this event:

1. Don't play with minor.

2. "Know" who are you playing with. Wanna play, bear the responsibility.

3. DONT play completely. Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Children now have better nutrition, go gym at at an earlier age and know a lot more age inappropriate information from the internet, so they have a tendency to look older than their numerical age.

Youth is celebrated in our societies so how can gays determine the numerical age of youths before proceeding to engage in anything with them that might push the legal boundary of the age of consent? Check IC or refrain from having fun with total strangers?

Teens have to bear part of the responsibility as well, as unlike infants or young children, they do have some agency of control over activities they engage in with their bodies in partnership with others.

Unless you are talking about someone with down syndrome or handicapped.

But of cos, adults must bear the majority of the responsibility when things like this happen.

I realised when a straight man has sex with minor, both their photos were not published to protect the minor. But gay people don't have such privacy.

31yo looking like 40yo.

the lips are so purplish...sign of heavy smoker.

and dammm...he has std.

Photos of straight guys having sex with minors were always published.

And I must agree he is not that hot at all.

I ever encountered a young boy about 12 years old peeping my little brother while peeing at delta swimming pool toilet. Knowing it wasn't right, I quickly covered with my hand and gave him a stern look (pretending I'm straight). Should stop them from getting everyone into trouble. I must say he's cute though, would have let him see more if he's > 20. Hehe.

Another charge of committing an obscene act with a young person by rubbing his private parts against the victim's anus was considered during his sentencing.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.