Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

Dr-on-Dr action. Hawwwwttt!!! I will like to attend the court proceedings and drool like an aptly seasoned and battle-scarred 腐女 with heavy tastebuds。slurp!

Dr Tan Kok Leong did not performed the lipo on that Ceo. He was consulted. Dr Jim Wong was the dr who performed the lipo.

Eh...where got look decent. Look ugly leh....bit geeky chee ko look.

Rich can liao. Can look like gremlin also "decent" LOL/ 

Guest sexsex

The victim must be a hot dude. So much for lustful fantasy vs reality (jail sentence & ruined reputation.)

SINGAPORE - A doctor was charged in court on Thursday for giving another doctor sleeping pills and molesting him.

Tan Kok Leong, 49, a general practitioner who is licensed to perform liposuctions, faces five charges - three for using criminal force to molest the 31-year-old doctor and two for giving him Dormicum, a sleeping pill.

The alleged victim cannot be named due to a gag order.

Tan, who is one of the directors for groups of clinics under Revival International, allegedly touched the private part of the victim at Life Source Medical Centre, Novena Medical Centre, on June 6 last year.

On July 5 last year, he allegedly administered Dormicum and molested the victim at Oasia Hotel at Sinaran Drive.

The next day, he allegedly drugged the victim and molested him at the hotel.

Tan was represented by Mr Edmond Pereira, who asked for a pre-trial conference date. He is out on $10,000 bail, and is not to contact the victim nor interfere with any witnesses. His passport has been impounded.

A pre-trial conference has been set for Nov 10.

The maximum penalty for molestation is two years' jail, fine and caning.

For administering a stupefying drug, the penalty is 10 years, fine and caning.

Whole case sounds fishy.

The young doctor can be molest for 3 times (separate occasion), plus going to a cheap hotel with this ugly dirty looking lau uncle TWICE and take the sleeping pill TWICE (come on this guy is a doctor too  not some young kid).

He must have been in some sort of gay sexual grooming turn wrong (not uncommon for many of the younger "straight" types who get seduced by money and fame). 

Whole case sounds fishy.

The young doctor can be molest for 3 times (separate occasion), plus going to a cheap hotel with this ugly dirty looking lau uncle TWICE and take the sleeping pill TWICE (come on this guy is a doctor too  not some young kid).

He must have been in some sort of gay sexual grooming turn wrong (not uncommon for many of the younger "straight" types who get seduced by money and fame). 

You sound like those lao uncle uneducated types who blames the rape victim, you say the victim deserves to be raped because simply because she is born a female, dress like a female, using your weird logic, a female walking on the streets, dressed as a female can be raped simply because she walks down the street minding her own business and functioning as a female. Do you see the analogy of your strange logic.

We do not yet know the facts of the case, why the court did not reveal why the young doctor went to the hotel, we dont know.

But the afore mentioned Hotel , Oasia hotel at Sinaran Drive is not a cheap, neither low class hotel. Do not put it in the same class as Geylang hotel 81, Oasia hotel is at least a 4 star rated hotel and the facilities are quite new.

Get your facts right first before you shoot off like that.

It is enough that the offending doctor is publicly shamed and jailed and fined. and licence to practice is going to be questioned by the SMC , eventually when the court process is over.

THis Dr. Tan will beasked to show cause why the SMC should not suspend his licence to practice, since he has shown he lacks control over his personal desires and can attack and plan the ruin of other doctors, SMC have to act to protect the interest and safety of public, this will happen later. after the court case.

Dr Tan Kok Leong did not performed the lipo on that Ceo. He was consulted. Dr Jim Wong was the dr who performed the lipo.

Eh...where got look decent. Look ugly leh....bit geeky chee ko look.

who cares about his looks?!

men of high social status, wealth, prestige are already super attractive on their own ...

they can get the best-looking guys or gals they ever want ... 

the rest of us can only drool ...

Sigh what a scandal and what a shame.

The allure of a professional crotch.

It is just a lampard among billions on the streets.

Get a grip on yourself doctor.

It's not worth it.

Elites going for elite crotches.

Pay me and he can molest me all he wanted without needing pills or drugs. I will be his beck and call anytime, anywhere.

Low hanging fruits are not as fresh and alluring as the higher ones!

Guest Raiden Alpha

Some of the guests made me sick.

Ok suppose you found a doctor or a professional who is willing to have sex with you but they don't want to splurge or even spend on you,won't your passion and lust drop upon realising this?

Elites and professionals go for each other because of financial security and their money is mostly saved up for their own retirement and entertainment needs.

Rich people are famous for being self serving and stingy.

So without the goodies they are just a nude body when they are strip of their label and fancy clothes.

If their sexual prowess and lovemaking ability is lacking that is even worse.

Common medicre people are in love with the idea of a coveted identity instead of being in love with a real personality of a person.

Sad as always.

Humanity...

Guest curious

Common medicre people are in love with the idea of a coveted identity instead of being in love with a real personality of a person.

Sad as always.

Humanity...

Of which you are part of.

Fancy your deriding yourself in your delusional, hypocritical puritanical mien.

Ok suppose you found a doctor or a professional who is willing to have sex with you but they don't want to splurge or even spend on you,won't your passion and lust drop upon realising this?

Elites and professionals go for each other because of financial security and their money is mostly saved up for their own retirement and entertainment needs.

Rich people are famous for being self serving and stingy.

So without the goodies they are just a nude body when they are strip of their label and fancy clothes.

If their sexual prowess and lovemaking ability is lacking that is even worse.

Sad as always.

Humanity...

very true

Guest Raiden Alpha

i like smart brainy intellectual guys, and docs are smart brainy intellectual guys. :wub:

I find them boring,rigid and one dimensional in their thinking.

Some of them are too elitist for my taste too.

Guest Fruit Tree

Low hanging fruits are not as fresh and alluring as the higher ones!

Eh? Low one can pluck and eat with no worry, higher one will cause you to fall flat on the ground.  This is what happened, issit it?

• 2 weeks later...

59岁变态男性侵5名小学男生,用红包和礼物把他们引回家,要他们口交、手淫和脱衣亲吻,还拍下照片和录像自赏!

被告骆国(59岁,物流人员)共面对27项包括非礼和性侵的控状,控方以其中8项提控,余项交由法官下判时考虑在内。被告都是在自己位于武吉巴督的组屋单位内干案。

所有受害者都是一所小学的男生,年龄介于7岁至11岁,其中两人还是兄弟关系。

调查显示,被告从2012年至2013年中对小男生有性幻想,决定向在住家附近小学的男生下手。

性侵后送玩具“奖励”。完整报道,请翻阅13.10.2014《新明日报》。

SINGAPORE - Between October 2012 and February last year, a serial paedophile committed 27 sexual offences on five boys aged between 7 and 11.

Lok Kwok, 59, befriended his victims, who were all students at the primary school near his home in Bukit Batok, and lured them into his flat with promises of computer games and television. There, the logistics officer would offer them gifts including toys and money to get them to hug and kiss him, touch his private parts and perform oral sex on him - even taking photographs and video recordings of the acts to keep for his "own sexual enjoyment".

On Monday, prosecutors called for Lok, who earlier pleaded guilty to seven charges under the Children and Young Persons Act and one charge under the Penal Code, to be jailed for at least 12 years.

He will be sentenced on Nov 3. The maximum penalty for sexually penetrating someone aged under 14 years is a jail term of 20 years, fine and caning. For each count of committing an indecent act with a child, Lok faces up to five years in jail and a fine of up to $10,000.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

SINGAPORE - Between October 2012 and February last year, a serial paedophile committed 27 sexual offences on five boys aged between 7 and 11.

Lok Kwok, 59, befriended his victims, who were all students at the primary school near his home in Bukit Batok, and lured them into his flat with promises of computer games and television. There, the logistics officer would offer them gifts including toys and money to get them to hug and kiss him, touch his private parts and perform oral sex on him - even taking photographs and video recordings of the acts to keep for his "own sexual enjoyment".

On Monday, prosecutors called for Lok, who earlier pleaded guilty to seven charges under the Children and Young Persons Act and one charge under the Penal Code, to be jailed for at least 12 years.

He will be sentenced on Nov 3. The maximum penalty for sexually penetrating someone aged under 14 years is a jail term of 20 years, fine and caning. For each count of committing an indecent act with a child, Lok faces up to five years in jail and a fine of up to $10,000.

- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/courts-crime/story/paedophile-committed-27-sexual-offences-five-primary-school-boys-2#sthash.upsLBUUl.dpuf

• 2 weeks later...

Bad press for us gays again. Sigh. 

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/22-year-old-man-placed-probation-underage-sex-14-year-old-boy

22-YEAR OLD MAN PLACED ON PROBATION FOR UNDERAGE SEX WITH 14-YEAR OLD BOY
Published by farhan on Thu, 30 Oct 2014 06:19:45 PM
crime-underage_3.jpg?itok=At_SyuF8

Polytechnic student placed on probation for underage sex with boy

BY IAN POH, Straits Times

SINGAPORE - A polytechnic student was on Thursday placed on 24 months' probation for having sex with a 14-year-old boy last year.

Mohammad Ramdhan Samsudin, then 22, met the minor through Hornet, a mobile app commonly used by gay persons to get to know one other.

Their communication quickly turned sexual and after a few months of chatting, they met at a fast food restaurant in Causeway Point Shopping Centre sometime in March last year.

Mohammad Ramdhan led the boy to a male toilet cubicle at the nearby community centre, where they had oral and anal sex.

They broke off contact after that, but Mohammad Ramdhan was found out after the boy's school teacher noticed he was behaving differently and asked if he had any problems. The boy, now 15, made a police report on July 16 last year.

The court also ordered Mohammad Ramdhan, now 24, to perform 150 hours of community service. Under the conditions of his probation, the Republic Polytechnic student has to undergo counselling and improve his grades.

The prosecution did not object to probation as Mohammad Ramdhan's mother is terminally ill with liver cancer.

He could have been jailed for up to ten years and fined for having sex with someone under 16.

Source: 

Straits Times 30 Oct 2014

Bad press???? Good to get another cradle snatching pervert off the street. People like him give us all a worst name. How hard to wait till they reach the right age before trying to get into their pants. tooyoung to maybe even know if they should be str8 or gay and you take advantage of their vunerability just to get some fresh meat.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

He could have been charged under 377A. Good grief! So now having consensual sex with underaged carries only a probation sentence? Singapore is such a confusing place.

Read the detail lah, bhboyboy. The offenders mother is terminally ill with liver cancer.

The law is the law and I think in this case the judge has shown some compassion. Forumers will agree that there are some very mature 14 year olds and some still very boyish 22 year olds. BUT as said, the law is the law. I think the judge has taken everything into consideration and has applied an according sentence.

What that offender did was wrong.

But I feel we should never hold a gay person to a higher moral standard than a straight person.

But our society, homophobic as it is now, I urge everyone in the LGBT community to strive towards maintaining a good name for ourselves. 

Wow. Who knew the lgbt community is this diverse. It's almost like the only thing gays have in common is their attraction to the same sex.

This is offensive lol. Don't forget the "B" and "T".

Do the things at which you are great, not what you were never made for.”

SINGAPORE - A polytechnic student was on Thursday placed on 24 months' probation for having sex with a 14-year-old boy last year.

Mohammad Ramdhan Samsudin, then 22, met the minor through Hornet, a mobile app commonly used by gay persons to get to know one other.

Their communication quickly turned sexual and after a few months of chatting, they met at a fast food restaurant in Causeway Point Shopping Centre sometime in March last year.

Mohammad Ramdhan led the boy to a male toilet cubicle at the nearby community centre, where they had oral and anal sex.

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.