Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Geogolary63
5 hours ago, Guest Tele doublezero4u said:

i had similar but not on my dick...its on my nipples and butts...in the steam room and maze

OMG, this saunas is getting worse. So violent and full of gangster act. Forceful n violence customers. 

Guest JojoGigi
1 hour ago, moonki said:

SUPPORT THIS. HATE PEOPLE WHO SHINE LIGHT IN THE DARK MAZE! IF YOU CANNOT SEE MEANS YOU ARE UNFIT TO BE IN THAT ENVIRONMENT, SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM COMING IN.

A small little rat ran into KB n panicking all the ladies n aunties !!! Screaming here and there! 

Hahaha, so damn funny ! 

On 1/15/2023 at 9:35 AM, Guest Occulust said:

Was at kb last nite. After i checked in, undressed (nude nite) and stepped into steam room to get some heat and within 1 minute, someone walked behind me and forcefully grabbed my cock from behind to the point that it hurts. I was shocked and tried to move his fingers away but it was too late as they were alredy locked onto my dick. Only when I tried to elbow him that he released his fingers and scurried off.

By then, my cock hurt so much that I didnt have any mood to play.

Anyone else experienced this ? How do u deal with such ppl ?

Give the culprit a hard kick in his balls!

What is the brand of the LED watch that can record images? I would like to get one for my private use.

(My current Apple Watch does not have images recording capability)

Guest NON Apple
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

What is the brand of the LED watch that can record images? I would like to get one for my private use.

NO need  apple K42磁吸式錄影錄音手錶 支援128GB儲存/一鍵喚醒螢幕/錄音蒐證 - 生活市集 (buy123.com.tw)

Guest Ambulence
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Be prepared for a bloody Broken Nose, or be beaten up by others, with a thankful appreciation of your curiosity and intrusion of privacy.

Guest JojoGigi
12 hours ago, moonki said:

you won't be laughing if their watches record your rat face choking on people's cock with eye rolled backward like the exorcist

U mean your rat face choking on people's cock got recorded? That why you are so pissed with eye roles backwards like the exorist?

They did not force you to go right?

You solely know that place lately are very gangsterland but u still want to paid n deserve all these nonsense n here KPKBing! Serve u right! 

finally went back to kb after ... X yrs, even before covid I'd also haven't been kb for a while.

I find it funny, especially on nude night, that people are wearing masks in the maze when everyone are basically bare bodied and squeezing past one another skin to skin.

With that said, good mix of young to fit to oldies. Didn't stay for long, but had my fun.

Guest Guarantee
20 hours ago, Flex1392 said:

Thinking to go tomorrow afternoon.

Will it be crowded with uncle? Or?

If u can tell me how is your mood tomorrow 

I will be able to answer your question 

Guest Checkyourbreath

There was this good-looking hunk that I played with.. he had a muscular body, and has nice appeal. Problem was, when he started sucking me and kissing my body, I could smell his breath lingering on my skin. So I had to stop him. So sorry man, hope you can gargle at least before. 

8 hours ago, Guest Checkyourbreath said:

There was this good-looking hunk that I played with.. he had a muscular body, and has nice appeal. Problem was, when he started sucking me and kissing my body, I could smell his breath lingering on my skin. So I had to stop him. So sorry man, hope you can gargle at least before. 

he sucked/kissed/rimmed too many before you

On 1/17/2023 at 12:04 PM, sharked said:

finally went back to kb after ... X yrs, even before covid I'd also haven't been kb for a while.

I find it funny, especially on nude night, that people are wearing masks in the maze when everyone are basically bare bodied and squeezing past one another skin to skin.

With that said, good mix of young to fit to oldies. Didn't stay for long, but had my fun.

Same here.  What day of the week is that ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Condolence money
48 minutes ago, Guest Peterpan said:

If I go kb tonite and let a hot top fuck my tight virgin ass, will I get an angpow ??

If so, typically how much ?

20c

On 1/15/2023 at 9:35 AM, Guest Occulust said:

Was at kb last nite. After i checked in, undressed (nude nite) and stepped into steam room to get some heat and within 1 minute, someone walked behind me and forcefully grabbed my cock from behind to the point that it hurts. I was shocked and tried to move his fingers away but it was too late as they were alredy locked onto my dick. Only when I tried to elbow him that he released his fingers and scurried off.

By then, my cock hurt so much that I didnt have any mood to play.

Anyone else experienced this ? How do u deal with such ppl ?

I give in and submit to them 

Was there from 1+ and left about 2pm+.

It was pretty quiet but I think things should pick up tonight as there was a queue to get a locker when I was leaving.

Good luck!

Guest Peter&Mary
4 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Was there from 1+ and left about 2pm+.

It was pretty quiet but I think things should pick up tonight as there was a queue to get a locker when I was leaving.

Good luck!

We just left. Still quite empty n boring. Will anyone still going to over night since it's so empty !

Guest tele doublezerou4u
10 hours ago, Guest Peter&Mary said:

We just left. Still quite empty n boring. Will anyone still going to over night since it's so empty !

it was packed like 4+ pm.....steam room was packed. had great fun with a few china tops. 

10 hours ago, Guest Peter&Mary said:

It was packed like sardines from maybe 3pm up to at least 11pm. Still new guys were arriving after 9pm.

Don't think you were there, maybe on a different planet. 

It is common for saunas having less people after 11pm because of no public transport. 

4 hours ago, Guest packed said:

It was packed like sardines from maybe 3pm up to at least 11pm. Still new guys were arriving after 9pm.

It is common for saunas having less people after 11pm because of no public transport. 

Yeah last nite was sure packed ! 

I was there at 7.30pm. After changing into towel, I took a shower and stepped into the Steam Room. Damn, it was happening inside filled with steamy actions. Amidst the blowing hot steam was an endless slew of touching, hugging, kissing, sucking and even fucking going on.  

I was hugged by numerous guys as I walked round the room and found one that's to my liking. Lean toned bod and when I caressed his hair, it was short like botak kind. With that lean bod, I reckoned must be NS boy. He had a hard throbbing cock that was curved upright like a piece of fiery solid pole. After we caressed and kissed for a while, he turned me so my ass faced his cock. I could immediately feel the hard tip of his cock rubbing frantically against my ass orifice. Wow so shiok and made my cock hard ! But I knew safety comes first, heehee. So when I felt the tip of his cock was about to penetrate my hole, I pulled myself forward slightly so the penetration wasn't successful. Teased his cock this manner like what went on for 10 mins hee hee. Then I turned myself so it was back to face to face and we kissed passionately while grinding our hard dicks together. The kiss was so hot and coupled with the hot steam, I came after a few mins. I continue stroking his cock and he came eventually. I could feel hot sperm sliding down my thigh hee hee. I then patted his ass, thanked him and left the Steam Room.  As I walked off, I then discovered the floor was actually super slimy. Must be filled with cum ! hee hee

12 hours ago, Guest packed said:

I second this.  Many hotties there last night and much hot action in the dark maze due to nude nite.

On 1/17/2023 at 11:31 AM, Guest JojoGigi said:

U mean your rat face choking on people's cock got recorded? That why you are so pissed with eye roles backwards like the exorist?

They did not force you to go right?

You solely know that place lately are very gangsterland but u still want to paid n deserve all these nonsense n here KPKBing! Serve u right! 

I paid for my visit there that's why I have the right to comment. And recording people with watches and "gangsterland" got no link I don't understand what you are talking about and I have no interest to know.

Guest KB visit report

CNY, tis week Monday arrived around 5pm, surprised by the huge amount of guys, expected to be quite empty becoz CNY. First visit for abt 5 years. Front staff, 2 younger guys and one silverfox were very friendly, took 2 mins or less to settle everything. Did not experience any queue, but about 5 guys waiting to get check in (maybe peak timing).

Place was full with guys, maybe 80% Chn, some Indians, just a few Malay that eve, approx 2 - 3 Ang Moh (one 30s, 2 daddy). Corridors inside the cubicle rooms with guys lining around (but not the statute type as in Cruise), maze and area around the rooms was always quite full. Age group, 20s up to 70s (?) on that day I felt, 25 to 35 maybe the majority. Quite a lot of toned ones and some surprising attractive.

Flooring is now better, with tiles, but when wear wet slippers can be slippery...Water at showers warm. never had any issue to get to a shower. Rooms have lubricant and paper. Rooms at all times were well maintained and cleaned. Ventilation and air-conditioning (in maze also) seems improved. The stuffiness of maze as previously is gone. Second towel after change was of better quality and thicker. For condoms need to go to front desk and ask. The design of the lockers area is different now, less seating there.

Did not enter gym, tv room and there is a new room with tables next to the steam room, not sure what it was. Looked like a resting area.

Negative points: those watch wearers in the maze, some use to light up, pee stench smell at steam room and next to jacuzzi area (not sure if from rain day), certain dick grabbers can be annoying, understood later why some cover up their kkj, bizarre chit chatting guys inside the maze was irritating. The lights at steam room and some parts of the maze are much too dark, would prefer a bit brighter. Down point was certain people blocking the ability to walk through the maze. Some rudely pushing through. It was nude night but still some people with towels, some also with swimming trunks.

Left 10.30pm or shortly later.

Was worth the trip. Got what looked for, did not face rejections, was pulled 3 times into a room. Left emptied...😁

Found mix of guys and age group alright but might be coincidental becoz of CNY. More younger than what read from previous reports here.

10 hours ago, Guest Watch Wearers Incident said:

These watch wearers are  only waiting for their noses to be broken,

Enough Notices have been put up at Access Doors - No Watches No Handphone  No Recording.  

In my view physical violence should not be the solution. 

It would be preferred if Singaporeans were more outspoken to speak out and remind these watch wearers to leave the maze. 

Singaporeans can complain about everything and anything and in the maze you keep quiet?

The more guys confront these watch wearers openly, the better they understand to leave the watches in the locker. 

Speak out, confront them and don't tolerate.

Same goes by the way for those running around with the watches at the corridors around the rooms. 

What idiot goes with light watches into the dark room of a sauna? Then, you can bring a torch light also. 

If you have night blindness, then stay at home or outside the dark parts! 😂

Scold them , confront them, remind them to leave. And just don't tolerate. 

Edited by singalion

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wow, KB really turned into a Gangster Land !! 

CISCO police should be deploy soon. Good luck. 

Why? You like people going around with their smartwatches and/or phones to film you in some bathhouses/saunas/steamrooms?

As for Gangster Land, the entire country is now one with all the foreigners running amok. Remember the Little India riots? Look how much good the police did.  

6 hours ago, singalion said:

It would be preferred if Singaporeans were more outspoken to speak out and remind these watch wearers to leave the maze. 

Singaporeans can complain about everything and anything and in the maze you keep quiet?

The more guys confront these watch wearers openly, the better they understand to leave the watches in the locker. 

Same goes by the way for those running around with the watches at the corridors around the rooms. 

What idiot goes with light watches into the dark room of a sauna? Then, you can bring a torch light also. 

Agreed.

Those smart-watch wearers are really damn annoying, acting blur yet deliberately lighting up their smartwatches. Someday, someone is gonna smash those watch-wearing wrists against the wall and break those smartwatches until beyond repair.

Guest Broken Nose Choice
19 hours ago, singalion said:

They choose to have a broken Nose.

16 minutes ago, Guest Martin said:

Planning to visit to keybox, how much it cost every weekend? Do i need membership fee? Is there any promo for jon members? Thanks for the info in advance

Try walking in thru the main door fully naked. Think they will let u in foc coz they will be so shocked.

11 minutes ago, Guest 280 said:

Try walking in thru the main door fully naked. Think they will let u in foc coz they will be so shocked.

Walking in thru the main door fully naked ?? 

From where ?? from your house - along the way u get caught 

From opp the building or next door SongFa . same thing either get caught or already on whatsapp circulating around - again police catch up w u , get caught 

So pls suggest something sensible ........... 

2 hours ago, Guest Martin said:

Planning to visit to keybox, how much it cost every weekend? Do i need membership fee? Is there any promo for jon members? Thanks for the info in advance

Refer to this website & all your queries will be answered : https://www.keybox.com.sg/

If you're a local Singaporean or PR.. or if you're a foreigner studying or working here in Singapore, you're eligible to join as a member for a fee of $10 (Lifetime).

But if you're a tourist visiting Singapore, you gotta pay a flat fee of $22 each time you visit Keybox.

If you become a member, do join their Telegram page for their daily promotional entry fee (refer to the link below) :

https://t.me/keyboxclub

Edited by FunLoving

6 hours ago, FunLoving said:

Refer to this website & all your queries will be answered : https://www.keybox.com.sg/

If you're a local Singaporean or PR.. or if you're a foreigner studying or working here in Singapore, you're eligible to join as a member for a fee of $10 (Lifetime).

But if you're a tourist visiting Singapore, you gotta pay a flat fee of $22 each time you visit Keybox.

If you become a member, do join their Telegram page for their daily promotional entry fee (refer to the link below) :

https://t.me/keyboxclub

I'll take note on this. Thank you for the reply. Coz im a bit confuse with the pricing since i am outside SG.

Went to KB this evening. Managed to play with one young local Chinese guy. We had a lot of conversations.

He asked me to exchange our contact and invited to have dinner together. Before going back home, he also requested to meet each other again later.
I really like him and he said he has no boyfriend. Do you think I have a chance to be his boyfriend?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.