Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Forsenic22
1 hour ago, Sagui_32 said:

I saw him before as well leaving TM.. and after that he was standing near the bus stop..observing…

I think I saw him today at TM around 6pm. TM is very crowded and packed. I think it must be John as I've seen him in KB counter before. He is there for the skin night too? 

Guest Forsenic22
29 minutes ago, Sagui_32 said:

I saw him on a Sunday.. 

Guest Patron is confident saying that John dun go TM? Is he lying?

BTW, who is guest Patron related to John? 

Pls get back to topic, we don't want to read about your fake news here. Learn some common sense if you want to write a convincing fiction, 6pm is the peak hour for KB, do you think the owner will leave the counter in the hands of 3 new staffs? 

@Hollymolly6 you flew drone har, follow him all the way to Chinatown Mrt? You are sure he didn't come out from Hook where the chances of scoring young handsome boys are higher compared to a sauna meant for chubs & mature bears.

56 minutes ago, Guest Patron said:

Pls get back to topic, we don't want to read about your fake news here. Learn some common sense if you want to write a convincing fiction, 6pm is the peak hour for KB, do you think the owner will leave the counter in the hands of 3 new staffs? 

@Hollymolly6 you flew drone har, follow him all the way to Chinatown Mrt? You are sure he didn't come out from Hook where the chances of scoring young handsome boys are higher compared to a sauna meant for chubs & mature bears.

Halo chikopek John you feel the pinch AHH hahahah

1 hour ago, Hollymolly6 said:

Halo chikopek John you feel the pinch AHH hahahah

Get back to topic lah, if you want to promote TMC here, pls start your own thread.

Holly Molly!

47 minutes ago, Guest Patron said:

Get back to topic lah, if you want to promote TMC here, pls start your own thread.

Holly Molly!

U also can contd promote your own KB. Dun kbkb lao apek your bird bird small as caterpillar ..when your assole turn to be a beautiful butterfly since you like screwing boi boi🤣

Guest Benedict
5 hours ago, Guest Patron said:

Yesterday I was at TM too. Yes I confirmed that guy is KB boss, John.

Is KB empty around that timing, that why John came over to TM and spy as mentioned? He must be very disappointed to see that TM was very crowded during that timing, so sad. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
6 minutes ago, Guest Patron said:

me. If you are a chub or cmi, I hope I didn’t see you there 

Once open, you idot start to bitch again. I hope this forum is locked forever.

Guest Last Saturday

I was there last Saturday around 1-4pm

have fun with this Chinese young chap from China…. Very nice experience and enjoy . Hope he will be there cuming Saturday.

1 hour ago, cuteboyy said:

I met slim boy with thick dick on last Tuesday. I asked him to give me his number but ended up gave me wrong number. I don’t understand..

It means he not really keen w you...no need to understand..

just move on as in this world, not only his dick is big...confirm have other big rod can make u flying high

4 Nov 2022 Friday

Last night there's one young & cute slim guy walking around nude on a underwear nite around 9-10pm+.

He has really nice reddish succulent lips! 😘😘

Edited by FunLoving

Guest Peterpan
On 11/4/2022 at 1:00 PM, fragile being said:

anyone going keybox or have been to keybox lately? how’s the crowd like? i haven’t been there in a while

Mostly senior citizens

41 minutes ago, dickson123 said:

hi i went to keybox and most guys wanted to suck my cock or to fuck them. but i actually wanted to mutual suck, forting,  get my backhole licked and hj. how can i initiate that? also i like to be a side kick by joining with touching and stroking. im not sure how to make it happen 

Just say it! No one can read minds or want to play Charade. 

Guest Yeap Yeap
1 hour ago, Guest Occulust said:

Very vry packed like sardines !

Yeap Boy , I waited an hour to enter 

I was given a queue number and wait for the counter to call me 

By the time I got in, waited another 25 mins to shower and another 15 mins to enter the dark room 

So packed worst than Itaewon Halloween ah 

hello, just asking is it normal/acceptable to go there and touch/be touched but not to have anal/bj or anything like that? would want to experience going to kb but wouldn't watch to potentially catch something

1 hour ago, Guest Yeap Yeap said:

By the time I got in, waited another 25 mins to shower and another 15 mins to enter the dark room 

What a waste of precious time, if it's true. 

Guest FUCK !!
3 hours ago, Guest Yeap Yeap said:

Yeap Boy , I waited an hour to enter too

I was given a queue number and wait for the counter to call me too

By the time I got in, waited another 25 mins to shower and another 15 mins to enter the dark room too.

Then I realised, FUCK !!!  I went to the wrong saunas!! 

Guest KB supporter
15 minutes ago, sgtwinkbottom said:

Keybox anyone? 

I just waited 30 mins for a locker. Have to squeeze thru to get into the shower area. So bloody packed.

On 11/6/2022 at 6:28 PM, Guest new said:

hello, just asking is it normal/acceptable to go there and touch/be touched but not to have anal/bj or anything like that? would want to experience going to kb but wouldn't watch to potentially catch something

Yes, at the maze area in Kb. 

Guest KBsupporter2
8 hours ago, Guest KB supporter said:

I just waited 30 mins for a locker. Have to squeeze thru to get into the shower area. So bloody packed.

Wow.. u only waited for 30mins, so damn lucky, I waited for 60 mins for a locker. After changed to towel, I waited at the locker area for the crowds to get lesser so I can squeeze thru to the shower area. That's took me another 30 mins to do so.

After shower, I waited another 30 mins to enter into the dark area. 

Wow, wow wow, very very crowded leh !!!  

Today is Monday and is raining heavily the whole day! 

Think !! 

Guest Workoutguy

Anyone saw this tall leanfit guy last nite. He has a mask on ...many guys grope him but he didnt seem to go with anyone. Seen him a few times before. Nice sexy body

Guest Tall Guy
1 hour ago, Guest Workoutguy said:

Anyone saw this tall leanfit guy last nite. He has a mask on ...many guys grope him but he didnt seem to go with anyone. Seen him a few times before. Nice sexy body

He went to room with me , he is not local 

3 hours ago, Wulala515 said:

Is the sauna room working? It is not hot at all.

The dry sauna is still working.

In case you didn't know, the staff have to switch on the sauna main switch periodically (the box outside the sauna) to on back the sauna, coz it's on timer!

So if it's not hot, it means the staff have yet to switch on the main switch back again!

13 minutes ago, FunLoving said:

The dry sauna is still working.

In case you didn't know, the staff have to switch on the sauna main switch periodically (the box outside the sauna) to on back the sauna, coz it's on timer!

So if it's not hot, it means the staff have yet to switch on the main switch back again!

Wow, so hi tech. Does that apply to the steamroom as well? It seem to be streaming hot, maybe need to turn on the switch too. Now I know Liao. Thanks for the clarification.

23 minutes ago, Guest Helio said:

Wow, so hi tech. Does that apply to the steamroom as well? It seem to be streaming hot, maybe need to turn on the switch too. Now I know Liao. Thanks for the clarification.

You're welcome.. As for the steamroom it is on throughout.. They only off it when they doing the cleaning & washing inside daily.. usually around 9pm+/ 10pm.

After cleaning & washing the steamroom, they will turn the switch back on!  

Happy steaming! 😊😊👍👍👍

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.