Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest guest
16 hours ago, Guest Ghosts said:

Unfortunately, it also filtered out the chubs as it makes them sweaty and tired to climb the stairs. They'll be panting for breathe instead of looking for sex.

Only left the ghosts in this eerie place.

Those who can make it upstairs will considerably be better in terms of stamina, hence more desirable in body shape, hopefully.

Although there are generally a smaller crowd in tenmen (upper floors), but most of the patrons are less exhibitionists and are more sporting when it comes to being touchy.

Guest SamWu
11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Will there be guys who are willing to go in to a room with you without anal and just hj/bj?

...not usually...

Bring extra rubbers to be safe

Guest Of course
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Will there be guys who are willing to go in to a room with you without anal and just hj/bj?

of course there will 

1 hour ago, Guest SamWu said:

...not usually...

Bring extra rubbers to be safe

more troll posts from you 

On 4/17/2023 at 12:43 AM, Guest Guest said:

May I know how you guys approach a guy that you are interested in? 😂 I am quite shy and I only dared to just "touch" the guys while they chanced upon me and most of them pushed my hand away :( I admit I not a good catch myself so I am accepting the rejections. I wonder if the "touch" is not polite? Or I could be braver and say hello to those I am interested, or like some guys did, immediately touch the other guy's private or chest. Any good advice to make correct first move and to decrease the chance of rejection?

I think that's common, actually i hope thats the way guys inside would do it... i personally dont really like it if they try to engage small talk with me. If i don't like, i'll push the hand away, most likely i'll "Feel" the guy up as well before i deide to let him carry on or stop him. I won't usually just walk away unless the guy is insistent.

On 4/20/2023 at 1:53 PM, sharked said:

I think that's common, actually i hope thats the way guys inside would do it... i personally dont really like it if they try to engage small talk with me. If i don't like, i'll push the hand away, most likely i'll "Feel" the guy up as well before i deide to let him carry on or stop him. I won't usually just walk away unless the guy is insistent.

Agree.  That's not only normal, but the "default" response, as they just push the hands away without even looking at the person face.  This action made them feel "wanted".  

Don't read and response to guests' post

20 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Agree.  That's not only normal, but the "default" response, as they just push the hands away without even looking at the person face.  This action made them feel "wanted".  

Just cos it is a common behaviour does not make it the right way to act.

We can all do our little bit to make the world (and the sauna) a more friendly place

Guest Guest38

I notice many people bring their mobile phone into the dark room. Hope management can do something about it.

Also the aircon at the second floor need cleaning. Not cold anymore. 

Guest Forecast

Based on the amount of people on the forum, can infer a lot of people sick from the heat and from work. So I forecast tomorrow will be thin, with a chance of crowded evening.

Guest guest
19 hours ago, Guest Forecast said:

Based on the amount of people on the forum, can infer a lot of people sick from the heat and from work. So I forecast tomorrow will be thin, with a chance of crowded evening.

i just got back from KB - BIG CROWD!!

Guest Lonely
2 hours ago, mate69 said:

Go alone is best

Always

Went last night around 7, thought it's a sat night, should be very crowded but quite empty. Why huh? 

Guest Tele doublezero4u
47 minutes ago, Guest Lonely said:

Went last night around 7, thought it's a sat night, should be very crowded but quite empty. Why huh? 

Many gone overseas. Today should be more of tourist. Heard early opening hours to 7 pm hv more wild group fun... Happens last sunday too... Rooms opens free show n free to join if u dare. 

Guest Lonely
2 minutes ago, Guest Tele doublezero4u said:

Many gone overseas. Today should be more of tourist. Heard early opening hours to 7 pm hv more wild group fun... Happens last sunday too... Rooms opens free show n free to join if u dare. 

I always got "cheated" by all these fake comments. So I will consider carefully. 

Guest Cheated
29 minutes ago, Guest Lonely said:

I always got "cheated" by all these fake comments. So I will consider carefully. 

Always .... aiyo poor thing u mean u always believe at so innocent

I reached KB last night (29 April) at around 7:30pm.. NO Q at the counter & the staff gave me a bottom locker coz no more middle lockers left.. & he also mentioned that all gym lockers are taken!

Last night was not as packed as the usual Saturday evenings, & there are some rooms that are still empty even though there are lots of people around the dark area & inside the dark room!

1 hour ago, Guest CuriousBtm said:

What’s the theme tonight?  Thinking of heading down to chill and relax.

The theme for Sundays is usually Towel!!

But you can wear your undies or jockstrap or even be in the nude!

Free & Easy Sunday!.. Btw, happy holidays weekend!

😁😁👍👍👍👍👍👍

12 hours ago, HavleLife said:

Wahhh wanna go but damn shy to go alone sia.

Don't be shy!.. Just go & explore by yourself.. You'll never know you may find someone you really fancy there!

If not, just make use of the facilities over there.. Hot jacuzzi pool, steam room, dry sauna or workout at their mini gym!

Good luck! 😁😁😁👍👍👍

Edited by FunLoving

1 minute ago, Guest CuriousBtm said:

Thanks!  Great to know can wander around in the nude

You're most welcome 😊😊👍👍

Have fun & enjoy yourself!!

😊😁😊😁😁😁👍👍👍

Guest Telegram doublezero4u
20 hours ago, FunLoving said:

I reached KB last night (29 April) at around 7:30pm.. NO Q at the counter & the staff gave me a bottom locker coz no more middle lockers left.. & he also mentioned that all gym lockers are taken!

Last night was not as packed as the usual Saturday evenings, & there are some rooms that are still empty even though there are lots of people around the dark area & inside the dark room!

You came late. 3 to 6 was crowded. Lots of thai, malaysian china chinese. I met a hk guy top. As usual the idiot chn guy 1.69m fatso chn is wearing his watch and shining around at actions. Kenna shouted and almost gets into a fight was dispersed by 3 others as he challenge anyone  to best him if dare. 

3 hours ago, Guest Telegram doublezero4u said:

You came late. 3 to 6 was crowded. Lots of thai, malaysian china chinese. I met a hk guy top. As usual the idiot chn guy 1.69m fatso chn is wearing his watch and shining around at actions. Kenna shouted and almost gets into a fight was dispersed by 3 others as he challenge anyone  to best him if dare. 

Ok, thank so much for the update.. much appreciated!

😁😁😁😁😁👍👍👍👍👍

Guest SamWu
20 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

technically condom is a PPE lol

Would be great if the check-in counter provided latex gloves too!

Guest ScareScare
2 hours ago, Guest SamWu said:

Would be great if the check-in counter provided latex gloves too!

If possible, pls provide disposable slippers as well. Many times, I've stepped onto the cum n even shit inside the dark area.  Really ass luck..

May I know how you guys approach a guy that you are interested in? 😂 I am quite shy and I only dared to just "touch" the guys while they chanced upon me and most of them pushed my hand away :( I admit I not a good catch myself so I am accepting the rejections. I wonder if the "touch" is not polite? Or I could be braver and say hello to those I am interested, or like some guys did, immediately touch the other guy's private or chest. Any good advice to make correct first move and to decrease the chance of rejection?

I think saying ‘hi’ is really a good start instead of touching people who’s very shy like me 😂😂

On 4/30/2023 at 12:12 AM, HavleLife said:

Wahhh wanna go but damn shy to go alone sia.

Never went to KB alone before. But realized people there dont judge, or they do but I just hardly noticed.😊 Was there last 22 Apr ALONE and of the 3 times Ive been there, it was the most crowded. Prolly because of the holiday? I dunno. But all were good. Stayed from about 7pm to 11pm and had a good time. Didnt manage to release though, just enjoyed watching guys having some steamy actions. 

Edited by tapsilog

Other than hi, Can consider a simple introduction like: "you have a nice xxx", "you smell good, what fragrance are you using?", "I think we have met before, haven't we?" Just be bold and creative. Always wear a smile

Guest guest
On 4/30/2023 at 1:07 PM, FunLoving said:

Don't be shy!.. Just go & explore by yourself.. You'll never know you may find someone you really fancy there!

If not, just make use of the facilities over there.. Hot jacuzzi pool, steam room, dry sauna or workout at their mini gym!

Good luck! 😁😁😁👍👍👍

I also shy to go there cause i do not know what to expect from there. You mean i can go there just to use the facilities without having to involve in any fun/sex?

Guest Guest
11 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I also shy to go there cause i do not know what to expect from there. You mean i can go there just to use the facilities without having to involve in any fun/sex?

Stay at home and fxxk yourself, get a dildo !!!  

57 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Of course, why not?

The choice is yours to make!!

😊😊😁😁👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Guest AnyHowOne
1 hour ago, HavleLife said:

Saturday nude night means it’s has to be nude or we can choose to towel ourselves?

Their theme night is so ROJAK !!

Nude night meant to be naked but you will see quite a lot still wearing towels n some wearing underwear. 

KB "Bo Chak" (dun care) one.

14 hours ago, Guest AnyHowOne said:

Their theme night is so ROJAK !!

Nude night meant to be naked but you will see quite a lot still wearing towels n some wearing underwear. 

KB "Bo Chak" (dun care) one.

Bothers u? What ever u gonna remove everything u have fun right?

Guest Guest
44 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Bothers u? What ever u gonna remove everything u have fun right?

Bother you too? Or you are the culprit who is wearing the towel during skin night ! Small cock? 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.