Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Went for skin night earlier and experienced the biggest dicks ever. There was this Caucasian with a towel on his waist who grows so big when he gets hard. Still thinking about his cock when I’m home now. 

anyone else felt his cock? 

Guest Grow up
On 7/6/2023 at 3:04 AM, Guest Shoulder Massage Recipient said:

There a tall plump guy who give me shoulder massage. I rmb him from I think February period when he was massaging some cute guy in the Movie Room. 

Now please stop that, it's weird, and I was only a bit stunned and don't know how to tell you to stop.

You're tall, you should be able to get people.

you are old enough to go to sauna but not old enough to ask/tell someone to stop doing something you say you don’t want and then decide to instead come here and complains about it? You are an adult, deal with it there and then like a grown up. 

Guest Susan
1 hour ago, Guest Grow up said:

you are old enough to go to sauna but not old enough to ask/tell someone to stop doing something you say you don’t want and then decide to instead come here and complains about it? You are an adult, deal with it there and then like a grown up. 

U r Naive to believe all these stories 

1.  More than half are fake 

2. More than half exaggerated, proven many times because I am often at KB and see it happened 
3. Totally fake, just created for attention 

Dont be too serious reading BW, otherwise, blood pressure shoot up 

Guest Guest2guest
16 hours ago, Guest Susan said:

U r Naive to believe all these stories 

1.  More than half are fake 

2. More than half exaggerated, proven many times because I am often at KB and see it happened 
3. Totally fake, just created for attention 

Dont be too serious reading BW, otherwise, blood pressure shoot up 

True or not, those who has been to Keybox know. U as guest just wasting your time trying. We know if you're lying or not and know your ulterior motive.

It's so easy to verify for those who's been there. Hence the harder you try, the worse it gets for your ulterior motive.

Promote your own with honesty instead is the best policy.

Guest Susan
On 7/8/2023 at 2:54 AM, Guest Guest2guest said:

True or not, those who has been to Keybox know. U as guest just wasting your time trying. We know if you're lying or not and know your ulterior motive.

It's so easy to verify for those who's been there. Hence the harder you try, the worse it gets for your ulterior motive.

Promote your own with honesty instead is the best policy.

shut up lah , talk so much for what auntie , as if you were in KB 

Dont try , dont waste your money..... most importantly dont take up space and fight oxygen w us 

Don't worry if have people or not, just go in and check yourself!

Even if there are lots of people does not mean that they will want to play with you. 

The crowd is unpredictable as the weather, but obviously at late night hour there will be just a few people around, obviously we all need to work, who is going to sleep there and go to work like a zombie the next day! 

On 7/7/2023 at 12:16 AM, Guest TAY said:

Went for skin night earlier and experienced the biggest dicks ever. There was this Caucasian with a towel on his waist who grows so big when he gets hard. Still thinking about his cock when I’m home now. 

anyone else felt his cock? 

I felt that too only to realise it was the fire extinguisher

Guest Joseph
On 7/13/2023 at 4:55 PM, PlayersGroup said:

When circuit breaker first ended, there was like a sea of guys there, no more rooms and guys just out there in the open like a zoo and everyone are the animals. Not sure how the crowd is now

U exercise 0.0000001% of your brain cell, to imagine, how would it be like now in gay sauna not only in SG 

Can we become very civialise, all in suit and tie OR we become very shy stand there smile shakehand and kiss on the cheeks 

Or what other ridiculous situations u can think of , just like your question itself 

Go think, but remember just use 0.00000000001% of your brain cell will do, because such topic dont waste too much time no much meaning, anyone w commonsense can figured it out, or else make a trip today to KB 

14 hours ago, grippybananas said:

I'd a good experience on my last visit. I was just standing around the corridor and this guy approached me. Initially, I wasn't really attracted to him. He had a nice face but a slim bod. He started to talk to me. I don't know, I found the way he spoke and tried to engage me really hot so I asked him if want to get a room lol

That is actually impressive that he came to you and talk. Our experience is that guys will just touching our Bull, without trying to talk first.

14 hours ago, grippybananas said:

I'd a good experience on my last visit. I was just standing around the corridor and this guy approached me. Initially, I wasn't really attracted to him. He had a nice face but a slim bod. He started to talk to me. I don't know, I found the way he spoke and tried to engage me really hot so I asked him if want to get a room lol

Then after that?

Guest Weather
On 7/12/2023 at 10:49 PM, thatsamore said:

Don't worry if have people or not, just go in and check yourself!

Even if there are lots of people does not mean that they will want to play with you. 

The crowd is unpredictable as the weather, but obviously at late night hour there will be just a few people around, obviously we all need to work, who is going to sleep there and go to work like a zombie the next day! 

Some days the mezzanine just a bunch of people lying down, some days like this Saturday was ridiculous my happening.

Guest Patron

Renovation again? Oh no...I wonder why can't they do in phases from 11pm till 2pm each day for the entire duration of its reno or so and resume normal operation after that.  If really no other ways out then have to switch to Hook temporarily lor

Guest LOOKS
On 7/17/2009 at 5:33 PM, Guest Guest said:

I think the owner prefers younger guys and also better looking ones. So even if you have muscles but no look, you will not fit into the profile of what the owner wants. So look is very important? :unsure:

Hahahaha LOL look not important 

pls dont make me and the rest of the slightly more saint more practical and more realistic ppl here LMAO 

Guest Late answer
29 minutes ago, Guest LOOKS said:

Hahahaha LOL look not important 

pls dont make me and the rest of the slightly more saint more practical and more realistic ppl here LMAO 

it took you 14 years to get around to answering this? 

Guest Late answer
58 minutes ago, Guest LOOKs said:

U failed your math 

nope. 2023-2009=14

go check for yourself, in between dredging up ancient comments to reply to. 

On 7/28/2023 at 3:10 PM, Guest Late answer said:

nope. 2023-2009=14

go check for yourself, in between dredging up ancient comments to reply to. 

U shd go visit doc - soonest better 

Remember to ask for Anti-presumptuous pill 

Guest Guest
On 7/3/2023 at 8:34 PM, Guest guest said:

You may want to make yourself sound desirable, but based on my observation in KB, those who just hook up with others either in the darkness of steam room or the 2nd storey dark area, are chaps whom one will just shun when you see them in bright lights! 

But sometimes, isn't the dark lights good. But the one tell tale sign that annoys is the old people skin, you can feel their hands. Also people who don't trim their nails and shave their face. If you're not nice to touch, you're not nice to fuck.

Guest tele doublezero4u

Last Sunday a plumb fat guy was punched by a tall guy, follwed by 3-5 others, who wallop himup for deliberately shining his BLUE LED watch on other. Doors already posted NO WATCHES and Phones as one enters the corridor.

12 minutes ago, Guest tele doublezero4u said:

Last Sunday a plumb fat guy was punched by a tall guy, follwed by 3-5 others, who wallop himup for deliberately shining his BLUE LED watch on other. Doors already posted NO WATCHES and Phones as one enters the corridor.

Don't play play. GAys can be brutal n gangsters too..not necessarily soft soft hor. To me that light is like giving some lights. Y one gets angry? Just curious.. Lol

On 7/31/2023 at 4:55 PM, Guest Guest said:

But sometimes, isn't the dark lights good. But the one tell tale sign that annoys is the old people skin, you can feel their hands. Also people who don't trim their nails and shave their face. If you're not nice to touch, you're not nice to fuck.

Usually I touch the breast part like soft soft n hanging low ,I know its an old man. Damn old ahpek hiding in dark for fun. I feel bad to say no but I have to. 

Guest History
1 hour ago, Guest tele doublezero4u said:

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Don't play play. GAys can be brutal n gangsters too..not necessarily soft soft hor. To me that light is like giving some lights. Y one gets angry? Just curious.. Lol

Such LED watches incidents already history. Many warnings enough given. No sympathy if one gets beaten up .

Guest Groped

Usually I touch the breast part like soft soft n hanging low ,I know its an old man. Damn old ahpek hiding in dark for fun. I feel bad to say no but I have to. 

Not all are cmi. That's why people like you and me like to play the groping game.

You grope and hope to find a good one but reject the old men.

I'm an exhibitionist but I'm still uncomfortable being recognised.

A lot of people are like me, we feel the freedom of nakedness while mingling with other naked bodies.

In the dark room, I exhibit for their naughty groping fingers without being recognised. 

Human fingers are very sensitive. That's why the blind can "see" with their fingers.

The challenge is that I'm an old man myself and I easily passed the groping tests from head to toe by people like you hehe.

So you're one of those breast guys and like them, you like to squeeze breasts. Mine are QQ toing toing.

Then there are those naughty buayas groping fingers wander into my man cave. 

We are not looking for sex but touching is okay. Actually I enjoyed being stimulated by being groped by those buayas who hope to stimulate me till I'll open my legs for them to penetrate. 

Let face the truth, the traffic goes both ways. I'm picky about who I have sex with. Hence I'll purposely tease them by opening my legs and even hooking them onto their shoulders for them to penetrate. But when they tried, my hand will be blocking the pleasure cave with the excuse "no condom no fuck"

Hehe.

Of course they won't give up when so steamed and we struggled. He like to fuck me for being beefy bottom but then being beefy I easily push him off and slip away in the dark. Being almost raped is also one of my kinks. 

Yes, I've being raped more than once because I didn't realize he has an accomplice who arm locked me. Hence my hand couldn't get down to block and he penetrated easily. I suspect they're a gang who know the game well.

Even if I'm bang devastatingly "raped", I could still protect my identity and refuse to be dragged into the light. They actually tried but I'm strong enough to protect myself.

Of course it's just an adult game of simulated rape. I lose and I face the consequences without being guniang about it, take it like a man. Though they being brutal do hurt.

Guest Groped

Such LED watches incidents already history. Many warnings enough given. No sympathy if one gets beaten up .

I'm just the opposite. When someone flash his light, I'll go there to exhibit myself. There's something very erotic about the flickering light like being on stage like a go-go stripper.

Those lights reflecting on my smooth and shiny body makes me horny like in a red light district. Hehe

When the lights are out,  I'm gone and not recognised. In fact, I think Keybox should have one of those nights with flashing light themes to get us all horny then no need for those clandestine leds. In fact there used to be such disco lights in the dark before but seem to go out of fashion.

Guest POLICE
2 hours ago, Guest tele doublezero4u said:

Wow, fighting again in KB !!!

Very soon the police will step in !! 

Watch out !! 

Guest Attention
6 hours ago, Guest Groped said:

I'm just the opposite. When someone flash his light, I'll go there to exhibit myself. There's something very erotic about the flickering light like being on stage like a go-go stripper.

Those lights reflecting on my smooth and shiny body makes me horny like in a red light district. Hehe

When the lights are out,  I'm gone and not recognised. In fact, I think Keybox should have one of those nights with flashing light themes to get us all horny then no need for those clandestine leds. In fact there used to be such disco lights in the dark before but seem to go out of fashion.

Aiyo such attention seeker, poor thing, sounded very deprived..... also delusional esp that part self-praised of your smooth and shiny body 

Yes disco light in the dark is very out, that indirectly also tell us which era u belong to. 

U bring alone disco light next time shine on your SMOOTH body and dance.... we will see if u get applaused or kena puncked like that plumb guy , on last sunday 

Guest Groped
1 hour ago, Guest Attention said:

Aiyo such attention seeker, poor thing, sounded very deprived..... also delusional esp that part self-praised of your smooth and shiny body 

Yes disco light in the dark is very out, that indirectly also tell us which era u belong to. 

U bring alone disco light next time shine on your SMOOTH body and dance.... we will see if u get applaused or kena puncked like that plumb guy , on last sunday 

Better than a bitter old troll hiding in a forum being bitter about others having fun and he has none. Boohoo

Guest Attention
15 hours ago, Guest Groped said:

Better than a bitter old troll hiding in a forum being bitter about others having fun and he has none. Boohoo

Remember to shine on your so called smooth body and when no one ard u hide in corner and lick your body 

Poor thing.... 

I am not so sure.

The dark room/maze is dark for sure, but once your eyes are adapted, you can definitely see and recognise people who are close by. Maybe except in one or two darkest corners.

Lurking in those few ultra dark spots (of the maze and steam room) would be a warning sign already cos normal/average/presentable guys generally will not stay there.

12 hours ago, And then said:

I am not so sure.

The dark room/maze is dark for sure, but once your eyes are adapted, you can definitely see and recognise people who are close by. Maybe except in one or two darkest corners.

Lurking in those few ultra dark spots (of the maze and steam room) would be a warning sign already cos normal/average/presentable guys generally will not stay there.

Yesterday abt 3pm...kb already crowded. Wonder if its becos voucherss expired by 3 rd Aug.

By 4 pm already there was a fucking show at 2nd level, crowded up to squeezing movement, with 3 guys being used rotational by many hungry tops

Guest NOT TRUTH
4 hours ago, Guest wow said:

Yesterday abt 3pm...kb already crowded. Wonder if its becos voucherss expired by 3 rd Aug.

By 4 pm already there was a fucking show at 2nd level, crowded up to squeezing movement, with 3 guys being used rotational by many hungry tops

dont anyhow say lah 

I was there yday at 415 to 8pm.  NO such thing 

Guest HornyBoy

Today 1am orgy on the platform bed. Multiple btms getting fucked. I came into one of them. Memorable experience. I arrived at 11pm and played with 5 boys from 11-1. Nice!

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.