Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest big laugh
6 minutes ago, EndrewNg said:

I was there on sun(18th) not sure is the guy I met in the dark room here? I was sitting inside. Suck / edge you inside for sometime. You got nice body and dick. Haha

Don't wonder if 300 guys approach you with private message and tell you it was him because your experience is terribly unique...

其实来你们的sauna已经不止一次了,但我很疑惑的一件事就是,怎么你们的那位光头的收银员,到底他是员工还是老板,怎么他的态度那么恶劣的,我们是去消费买个开心,而不是去那边被很不礼貌的语气而受气的,我对他相当不满,所以我一直注意他对其他顾客的态度,结果都是很不礼貌的,而且他也对其他的同事指指点点,其他的员工态度都很好很有礼貌,只有光头态度不好,我们去玩虽然不是跟他玩,但已经严重影响我的心情。去tenman也是因为员工态度差,去shogun因为太过肮脏,只有你们这一间幻境干净整洁才会常去的,结果你们那間那位光头态度那么差而影响了我。好好的一間sauna就被他一个人破坏了。我希望管理员重视这件事情,避免顾客减少,人越少就没人要去欢乐了,謝謝

7 minutes ago, Anyslimuncle said:

其实来你们的sauna已经不止一次了,但我很疑惑的一件事就是,怎么你们的那位光头的收银员,到底他是员工还是老板,怎么他的态度那么恶劣的,我们是去消费买个开心,而不是去那边被很不礼貌的语气而受气的,我对他相当不满,所以我一直注意他对其他顾客的态度,结果都是很不礼貌的,而且他也对其他的同事指指点点,其他的员工态度都很好很有礼貌,只有光头态度不好,我们去玩虽然不是跟他玩,但已经严重影响我的心情。去tenman也是因为员工态度差,去shogun因为太过肮脏,只有你们这一间幻境干净整洁才会常去的,结果你们那間那位光头态度那么差而影响了我。好好的一間sauna就被他一个人破坏了。我希望管理员重视这件事情,避免顾客减少,人越少就没人要去欢乐了,謝謝

就是嘛。

态度极差。 真希望他能卷铺盖走人。

On 8/21/2019 at 3:11 PM, superflawless said:

就是嘛。

态度极差。 真希望他能卷铺盖走人。

我也赞成他速速被裁退,有这样的员工在,是keybox的不幸

On 8/5/2019 at 5:23 PM, superflawless said:

That guys is an arse. 

He should be fired and replaced by someone else better.

On 8/4/2019 at 7:35 AM, Fridays said:

wow, it since everyone agreed the counter staff is really lack of service oriented while the boss didn't bother about it....sad lor, I dun expect smiling greeting face but not those expression that make me "not welcome" while i m here for fun.

well, i can choose to ignore him but really affect my 5 second mood,while searching my locker - feel regret coming here.

anway, i hope keybox staff and bosses read the page here.

if he dun like to smile, dun amend the counter during peak hour - may ruin the biz that chase away the customer.

if boss read this, interview a service oriented staff, the first key to welcome customer - money plants.

That guys is an arse. 

He should be fired and replaced by someone else better.

If customers come to Keybox to fuck, then expected to be fucked by bad service oriented staffs. This is karma.

On 8/11/2019 at 6:52 AM, Guest guest said:

Could it be locker theft?  Do bring padlock for security

• Guests
  On 8/10/2019 at 8:14 PM, watdehell said:

Towards today's morning, the manager boss john asked 1 Indian customer to surrender his IC at the locker area and mentioned about reporting the police. Just wonder what happened...

Yes, that slim Indian customer was found and caught red handed with one black pouch of suspected illegal drugs complete with injection needles, syringes, one small transparent zip lock with one third filled with some illegal drugs of white table salt-like substances. Keybox Management did not report to CNB or called the Police, but just let him off with a warning. Could it be Keybox Management allow such things in premises so long as no one reported? As in SAF, do anyone, don't get caught?? Customers therefore must be careful, in case some drug abusers put drugs into other customers' lockers. Then sure mati die one.

Guest campaign
6 hours ago, Guest guest said:
  • Guests
  On 8/10/2019 at 8:14 PM, watdehell said:

Towards today's morning, the manager boss john asked 1 Indian customer to surrender his IC at the locker area and mentioned about reporting the police. Just wonder what happened...

Yes, that slim Indian customer was found and caught red handed with one black pouch of suspected illegal drugs complete with injection needles, syringes, one small transparent zip lock with one third filled with some illegal drugs of white table salt-like substances. Keybox Management did not report to CNB or called the Police, but just let him off with a warning. Could it be Keybox Management allow such things in premises so long as no one reported? As in SAF, do anyone, don't get caught?? Customers therefore must be careful, in case some drug abusers put drugs into other customers' lockers. Then sure mati die one.

Sounds a bit like "hearsay" to me.

How would you personally know what exactly happened in such details???

Please stop spreading rumours to smear dirty campaigns against such locations or maybe you just want to get attention by some authorities to damage the place.

Would advise Blowing Wind Moderators to delete out any such unsubstantiated claims...

Guest picture
1 hour ago, Machy said:

Do you have to pay 10 bucks if u lose ur card

Take a picture of the number on the card and store in your phone or remember the number. Even if you lose, can always say, you forgot to bring along (or your mum took it away from you... after she found it together with your dildo collection below your bed mattress, LOL )

2 hours ago, Guest campaign said:

Sounds a bit like "hearsay" to me.

How would you personally know what exactly happened in such details???

Please stop spreading rumours to smear dirty campaigns against such locations or maybe you just want to get attention by some authorities to damage the place.

Would advise Blowing Wind Moderators to delete out any such unsubstantiated claims...

How you would know this is not hearsay? Why not you ask John yourself? I was at the scene myself !! 

Guest Guest

• Guest Guest
  • Guests
  8 hours ago, Guest guest said:
  • Guest Angry Shogun Customer
  • Guests
  15 hours ago, Guest Ah peow mouth very bad said:
  6 hours ago, Guest Ah peow mouth very bad said:

This shogun botak ah peow not only is a bottom,  heard his mouth  very bad. Heard When he see customer playing, he will comment to other that this customer action is mad . Really shocking.  I don’t want to go shogun already . Wait this botak ah peow see me fuck people n go and tell people. Heard This fucking botak ah peow Chee bye kpo . He is the worker of shogun. How can a worker comment customers playing action ? Guys , when you play at shogun, try not to be seen by botak ah peow , he will say you mad to a lot of people. Better still , don’t go shogun , wait he say you mad to people . I don’t go shogun already . So scary.

I think shogun botak ah peow / Ah 标 should exercise his profession. 1) He is a worker ( I have Friend did a checked n confirm this botak ah peow is not the boss as his name confirm  not in shogun registration ) , confirm ah peow is a worker of shogun. 2) When he see customers playing actions. As an employee , he should not tell to others n worst comment people mad. I have a Friend told me botak ah peow infront of him told another customer  playing action which ah peow has seen and ah peow still said to my Friend that  this playing action customer is mad. I was so shock to hear that. That mean if happen my playing action seen by this botak ah peow , then he will go and tell people ? How can he do that ? Is he crazy , like that a lot of customers sure not dare to go shogun to play already . Customers say customers is ok. But botak ah peow is a worker of shogun , when he see people playing actions, he should keep quiet. How can he go and tell other people n still said people mad ? Guys , I think from now onward , I not dare to go shogun already. Wait he go n tell people my playing action ..... after I heard my this Friend told me he heard botak ah peow infront of him said another customer playing action n still said that customer mad. Seem like this botak ah peow like to comment shogun customers playing action to other people n disgrace that customer. I confirm not dare to go shogun to play already. 

What is stated ALL CORRECT AND VERIFIED. Look at the different IP Addresses of post. This is not the case of own self post and own self reply. Not like the fucking botak peow. In front of customer say the "Hello" in a bloody kuniang way and behind customer pass and comment bad  offensive remarks. Bloody hypocrite fucker. 

Was truth that shogun botak peow like to TALK  BAD about customers inside ground floor smoking room. Got one time when I was inside the smoking room with another Friend. This botak peow came into the smoking room with a cup of coffee. And a while later talked bad about a customer playing actions infront of us. I should say that this shogun botak peow as a worker of shogun, should be professional , when see customers playing , can not comment. If botak peow keep on like to comment customers  action. I think from now onward, nobody will dare to go shogun already. I confirm not going already .... 

Thanks to many of Shogun Customers now going over to Keybox. Just only, Keybox got 16 brand new metal cabinet lockers newly installed. Ready for customers' use by tomorrow's Keybox operating hours. Now staffs putting numbers on lockers. No where to put them. Now temporary put them beside the lighted basin area that comes with also brand new Philips hair dryer. 

Guest Seriously...

Why do u keep asking for field reports? 

U go there regularly, like some of the other members on this thread, so u shld know whats the scene like better than anyone else. 

Mommy... Make him stop....😭

6 hours ago, gaysluttyme said:

Any recent Field reports ?

20 hours ago, synergy89 said:

Finally, went to Keybox and was impressed with the works.

Only comment is to be careful when going into and out of the jacuzzi tub, which can be slippery

True, very slippery.

I worry for the older folks.

I would also suggest having more towels/rugs for the wet floors around that area.

Guest Cummander

I find the balding uncle manning the front recep really Hot !! Yes, the middle aged guy always in a peach colored t-shirt collecting money and issuing keys at the counter.

I wanna make luv to him.  Can anyone pleeease tell me how to seduce him ??

Guest Guest Guest Guest

Was at Keybox that day and saw people arguing. Apparently one guy took his phone inside the dark maze and was scolded by another person. However, he argued back with excuse he only use the phone to see as it was too dark inside the dark maze. Keep saying what if he knock into people....

If you scare don't go into the dark maze lah.  Rules are there for a reason. Management please kick this kind of people out.  

Guest milky way

21 minutes ago, thedude said:

Hows the crowd like on mondays?

35.5 % CMI standing in dark corners of the maze waiting for the ugly frog turning to a turtle prince

12.67% hot bods with sloppy hanging dangling dicks due to over action on the weekend

1.33% really fat guys above 120kg but shorter than 1.60cm

22.5 % less sightly looks but huge tools waiting in front of the maze keeping stretching the dicks for guys to get willing to go to a room

11% bottoms (but 90% of them above 55y)

The balance amount has not yet decided whether they should give it a shot or not.

Takeaway: Freshly milked cream tastes better if you taste yourself...

Guest galaxy

Nonsense. Don't believe a word milky way's saying @thedude

It's 34.5% CMI standing in dark corners of the maze waiting for the ugly frog turning to a turtle prince

1 hour ago, Guest milky way said:

35.5 % CMI standing in dark corners of the maze waiting for the ugly frog turning to a turtle prince

12.67% hot bods with sloppy hanging dangling dicks due to over action on the weekend

1.33% really fat guys above 120kg but shorter than 1.60cm

22.5 % less sightly looks but huge tools waiting in front of the maze keeping stretching the dicks for guys to get willing to go to a room

11% bottoms (but 90% of them above 55y)

The balance amount has not yet decided whether they should give it a shot or not.

Takeaway: Freshly milked cream tastes better if you taste yourself...

On 8/24/2019 at 4:14 PM, Guest Cummander said:

I find the balding uncle manning the front recep really Hot !! Yes, the middle aged guy always in a peach colored t-shirt collecting money and issuing keys at the counter.

I wanna make luv to him.  Can anyone pleeease tell me how to seduce him ??

KB Management, please take note of this good comment.

Ok,  here is the advise of how to contact that balding uncle with peach colored t-shirt manning the counter. You can call 62994121 to make and appointment with him. If Boss John answer the call, just tell him the same thing you put here that he is really Hot and you want to make luv (love) with him. 

By the way, I have ever made love with him and I can tell you that he not only smell good but also clean shaven. Wow !!

You explore to find out more yourself. Bye.

Field Report Sunday 25/08

3pm

Dark End corner Maze :

A lean chn was queued fucked  by many at the U-turn round corner, queue fucked by one after another, totally stripped off his towels by others, 

hung over the top of the walls.

The area was cramped with cums on floors and action, many onlookers can only see his  silhouette and hear fucking actions

This guy often seen him on Saturdays afternoon at opening hours, hot dude.

2nd Floor : Full house, action packed

Overall : packed, with no rooms

Seems a lot awaiting statutes waiting for action

Double Bed -top and lower , all lay with actions too.

Jacussi : Total waste : few people use over time. Should make wayt for rooms instead

Wet Steam room : Sticky and action packed.

TV room - no one watching

Stopped going to KB already.

But glad that there is place for the average joe to have fun (if the below is true).

👏

On 8/27/2019 at 5:05 AM, Guest Guest said:

Field Report Sunday 25/08

3pm

Dark End corner Maze :

A lean chn was queued fucked  by many at the U-turn round corner, queue fucked by one after another, totally stripped off his towels by others, 

hung over the top of the walls.

The area was cramped with cums on floors and action, many onlookers can only see his  silhouette and hear fucking actions

This guy often seen him on Saturdays afternoon at opening hours, hot dude.

2nd Floor : Full house, action packed

Overall : packed, with no rooms

Seems a lot awaiting statutes waiting for action

Double Bed -top and lower , all lay with actions too.

Jacussi : Total waste : few people use over time. Should make wayt for rooms instead

Wet Steam room : Sticky and action packed.

TV room - no one watching

1 hour ago, Beefycub said:

Stopped going to KB already.

But glad that there is place for the average joe to have fun (if the below is true).

👏

You mean KB is only for average Joe or only average Joe go to KB ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest sugar candy
2 hours ago, Fit4Masc said:

That it!  I was planning on checking it out.  But I changed my mind now after this report ;)

ha ha. I m laughing now.

Just one report can make you change your mind?

What is the damage of checking it out? 10 or 12 Dollars...

Nobody forces you to do anything if you go or don't like it.

But for me, I would make my own experience and take a look prior to writing or judging something.

Surely, the average Joes frequent all different saunas.

If you want hot sugar candy, finger licking hot guys, then keep watching Bel Ami (if they had an Asian version).

Even at the Sauna near Outram Park, I would not call the guys all hot or sugar candy, a toned bod must not mean the guy is cute or has an acceptable attitude.

Otherwise open your own sauna and only allow hot guys in (but I m not sure how long you can operate any such sauna in the long term....)

Field report on a Sunday afternoon...  Thats mostly family and church gathering. 

How about reading reports about Saturday afternoon around 2pm instead? 🙄

Just now, Guest guest said:

This is definitely not advertising. For other information so that customers can make a better informed choice.

Keybox National Day 2019 promotion that from 11:00 pm till the next day 08:00 am, Keybox welcomes ALL workers, local and foreigners to go at only a flat nett rate of S$12.00. No need to be a member. Yes, you pay ONLY S$12.00. Got facilities like jacuzzi, dry and wet saunas, gym, better and younger looking crowd, cheaper drinks and instant noodles, etc. You name it, ALL, yes, ALL, not some or most. ALL much better than old and poor Shogun !! This is evidently facts. 

11 minutes ago, Guest IHi said:

Can I just go there to enjoy the sauna? 

Can why not. You can enjoy their facilities (steam room, sauna ,Jacuzzi ,tv , gym , shower and toilet ,)

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.