Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

1 minute ago, Leslie said:

Too dark... can see everyone face...

Can see or can't see......  Thats a very big difference leh 😆 sex how many people jialat jialat yesterday .or get sex jialat jialat by who yesterday ? 😁🤤

5 hours ago, tanwla said:

can someone tell me what to expect if I’m a first timer whose never been to such clubs before...? 

Fill up registration form and pay $10 + entry fee.  Then enjoy the facilities and the men there.   

Don't read and response to guests' post

7 hours ago, tanwla said:

can someone tell me what to expect if I’m a first timer whose never been to such clubs before...? 

pay money, go in

find your locker, put clothes in locker, wear towel

go to shower

then can go dry sauna, steam room, or go explore the rooms

if you are hot/lucky, you may already have caught someone's eye before you even get to your locker

otherwise depends, ha ha

1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Is the grumpy old chinese man still working at keybox? The one always manning the front counter.

Actually he's busy working and he does his job ,which is the most important point. And busy people usually easily irritated. Spare a thought as well. 

Guest Hot Swimmer

Went to Keybox to release my horniness today. Quite crowded today and a few hot guys. Many Piak... piak... piak... and moaning sound from rooms. Plenty fuck shows on the 2nd floor big bed. Even the level 1 bunk bed also had actions going. Saw a hot muscular dark skin guy fucking a small size fair skin guy on the bunk bed. Too many hot scenes making me super horny. Saw a cute btm then grabbed him to room to service him :P

He kept ah.. ah... ah... when i was making my piak piak him behind. Shot all my cum into him while doggy. Pulled out condom and let him lick clean my big cock. Quite slutty after got fucked.

Went shower then left sexified.

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 5:05 AM, Guest Guest said:

Field Report Sunday 25/08

3pm

Dark End corner Maze :

A lean chn was queued fucked  by many at the U-turn round corner, queue fucked by one after another, totally stripped off his towels by others, 

hung over the top of the walls.

The area was cramped with cums on floors and action, many onlookers can only see his  silhouette and hear fucking actions

This guy often seen him on Saturdays afternoon at opening hours, hot dude.

2nd Floor : Full house, action packed

Overall : packed, with no rooms

Seems a lot awaiting statutes waiting for action

Double Bed -top and lower , all lay with actions too.

Jacussi : Total waste : few people use over time. Should make wayt for rooms instead

Wet Steam room : Sticky and action packed.

TV room - no one watching

what about Saturdays ?  Heard many "OT " on Saturdays......any updates ?

9 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Haiz... that is what one normally do when one feel hopeless in finding LTR.   

Can find LTR in sauna also what. 

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 5:05 AM, Guest Guest said:

Field Report Sunday 25/08

3pm

Dark End corner Maze :

A lean chn was queued fucked  by many at the U-turn round corner, queue fucked by one after another, totally stripped off his towels by others, 

hung over the top of the walls.

The area was cramped with cums on floors and action, many onlookers can only see his  silhouette and hear fucking actions

This guy often seen him on Saturdays afternoon at opening hours, hot dude.

2nd Floor : Full house, action packed

Overall : packed, with no rooms

Seems a lot awaiting statutes waiting for action

Double Bed -top and lower , all lay with actions too.

Jacussi : Total waste : few people use over time. Should make wayt for rooms instead

Wet Steam room : Sticky and action packed.

TV room - no one watching

Saturdays opening hours always like that till, the nude night comes in, its come crowded....till dinner /9pm  ....then after 11 again starts again.

Heard additional new lockers are ran out by 3 pm.

Jacuzzi  and TV , computer corners should remove, total unused.

17 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Can find LTR in sauna also what. 

4 hours ago, mate69 said:

Kinda hard but not impossible.

Right, very rare. The mindset already tuned to have fun.  Some tried to hook up, left the scene for a short honeymoon,  only to return after breakup. 

11 hours ago, victorp said:

I assume you have not registered a company in Singapore. These are part and parcel of the business activity that Keybox 17 Pte Ltd was registered under with ACRA.

that every sauna must have a tv and computer ?

There are certain equipment and/or accessories that must be present in an establishment if it is registered as a 

particular type of business that saunas/spas fall under. If not, the owners can be fined if found out these are missing

during any kind of routine/random spot checks. 

Guest tv soap
23 hours ago, victorp said:

I assume you have not registered a company in Singapore. These are part and parcel of the business activity that Keybox 17 Pte Ltd was registered under with ACRA.

12 hours ago, LeanMature said:

that every sauna must have a tv and computer ?

11 hours ago, mate69 said:

There are certain equipment and/or accessories that must be present in an establishment if it is registered as a 

particular type of business that saunas/spas fall under. If not, the owners can be fined if found out these are missing

I assume that the presence of a tv and computer room has nothing to do with the registration of a company with ACRA but more with the licencing by either the Police Force (Massage parlour) or other licences (NEA). 

If you just have "spa baths" you need a Massage licence. 

but I don't think the tv and computer are such necessities . It should be more the hot sauna (Finnish sauna) or the steam room and jacuzzi. If these are not around then probably the operator would be flouting the massage licence rules... 

If it has a gym, probably other requirements apply.

You still need Fire safety and URA approvals... 

I don't think there are random checks but probably the Police will make an appointment to view the premises. Random checks should only incur if the police has any suspicion, the location violates any regulations or whether drugs are sold, the massage is actually a brothel etc etc. 

22 hours ago, mate69 said:

Actually, there is no need to hide.  The Police is fully aware of what type of business KB is doing and in fact, they have been directed by the top not to raid or spotcheck the premises unless there is a valid reason to do so.  

Guest fisting yourself
11 hours ago, Guest tv soap said:

I assume that the presence of a tv and computer room has nothing to do with the registration of a company with ACRA but more with the licencing by either the Police Force (Massage parlour) or other licences (NEA). 

If you just have "spa baths" you need a Massage licence. 

but I don't think the tv and computer are such necessities . It should be more the hot sauna (Finnish sauna) or the steam room and jacuzzi. If these are not around then probably the operator would be flouting the massage licence rules... 

If it has a gym, probably other requirements apply.

You still need Fire safety and URA approvals... 

I don't think there are random checks but probably the Police will make an appointment to view the premises. Random checks should only incur if the police has any suspicion, the location violates any regulations or whether drugs are sold, the massage is actually a brothel etc etc. 

"If you just have "spa baths" you need a Massage licence."

Eh, don't anyhow give legal opinion hor...

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

Actually, there is no need to hide.  The Police is fully aware of what type of business KB is doing and in fact, they have been directed by the top not to raid or spotcheck the premises unless there is a valid reason to do so.  

Yes indeed.

3 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Seem like u always get to sleep with the top, that why u know so much. 

Guest Pretender

Half the time, @LeanMature just pretends he knows.

When questioned further, he will say he's not sure.

So... er... ya

5 hours ago, Guest Slut said:

Seem like u always get to sleep with the top, that why u know so much. 

8 hours ago, LeanMature said:

6 minutes ago, Tim Lee said:

Guess , Friday should be less happening compared to Saturday.

Crowd wise should be still good .

Friday evening. (After school and work ) Saturday around 2pm - 630pm prepare to queue and get queue number ~😊

5 minutes ago, senah said:

Damn....feel like leaving house now to go....life is a gamble....will go n see if it's like reported...always long Q

Saturdays only. (Around 2-6pm) Forgotten about Sunday situation because seldom patron on Sundays. 😅

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.