Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest KB Regular
On 11/3/2019 at 4:04 PM, Guest Guest said:

Nowadays , the black face man over the counter demand for additional S$1 for additional condom as he said the policy has changed and only allows 3 condoms and additional has to pay.Anyone encounter this before?

To my knowledge, there's NO such policy pertaining to only 3 condoms per customer in KB.. The grumpy old uncle at the counter must have said it out of his own will.. And to clear some misconceptions that I've read in this thread - Non Members still pay $22 & not $23.. Lubricant dispenser is provided in every room except for one (Don't ask me why).. & as for towels concerned, each customer is entitled to 2 TOWELS.. Additional is chargeable at $1 each (NOT applicable to condoms).. And to clarify - AFA have NOT been supplying FREE CONDOMS to all saunas for quite some time already.. Hope these information clarify some doubts & queries in this thread.. Have fun & be safe!  😉😉😎😎👍👍👍

Guest Keyboxer

Anyone was there last evening? It was pretty packed for a Monday. Saw quite a number of guys with nice bods, esp along the corridors of the maze, I suspect they are the migrants from Cruise. They are welcomed to join KB, but pls do not start the "statue" culture there. 🙄

I feel that Thursday is more fun because mature guys tend to be less statue-like and fussy. They are more pleasant too.

Oh ya, I also saw the chap who kept speaking to his invisible friend mentioned in this thread before. 

On 11/3/2019 at 4:04 PM, Guest Guest said:

Nowadays , the black face man over the counter demand for additional S$1 for additional condom as he said the policy has changed and only allows 3 condoms and additional has to pay.Anyone encounter this before?

Wow! You power need 4 condoms! You bottom fucked 4 times or top fuck 4 times? Share strength secret leh. 

Guest KeeBoxer
4 hours ago, Guest Keyboxer said:

Anyone was there last evening? It was pretty packed for a Monday. Saw quite a number of guys with nice bods, esp along the corridors of the maze, I suspect they are the migrants from Cruise. They are welcomed to join KB, but pls do not start the "statue" culture there. 🙄

I feel that Thursday is more fun because mature guys tend to be less statue-like and fussy. They are more pleasant too.

Oh ya, I also saw the chap who kept speaking to his invisible friend mentioned in this thread before. 

Free entry still not crowded ?

something must have gone wrong already!

6 hours ago, Guest KeeBoxer said:

Free entry still not crowded ?

something must have gone wrong already!

Last Monday, Cruise last day mah. So all flock to Cruise last day. 

From Friday, Saturday onwards, KB fully pack leh. Got twinks come while majority paid patrons & KB regulars.

12 minutes ago, Guest KB Regular said:

K-Boys aged 18-25yo enter FREE every Monday from 5pm - 10pm! 😎😎😎

Aiyo, dun need to bold it and shout it loud lah. Always all the same skinny skinny one jumping here and there... Sian. Free mah!  Wondering where has those below 25 formally from Cruise Club goes to? They dun seem to have migrated to KB. Could be they just dun like this place although it is free entry to them. I prefer those from Cruise Club, they have better characters and charisma.

On 11/5/2019 at 5:35 AM, Guest Keyboxer said:

Got 1 who speak to invisible friend ah? Didnt read fully the previous post. That's.... interesting. Wonder if ppl will play w him? Imagine you play w him half way suddenly he talk like as if got 3rd party playing together. 

1 hour ago, Leanmeat said:

Got 1 who speak to invisible friend ah? Didnt read fully the previous post. That's.... interesting. Wonder if ppl will play w him? Imagine you play w him half way suddenly he talk like as if got 3rd party playing together. 

Outside the Hungry Ghost season should be all safe....

Guest Talktomyself
On 11/5/2019 at 5:35 AM, Guest Keyboxer said:

Is the chap who speaks to himself thin with very short hair like those recruit style? 

It seems like his mouth says what his mind is thinking. Normal people when they are thinking, they don’t say them until they finished processing their thoughts. For this guy, he just says first thing that comes to his mind. Eg he talks about many uncles, this guy what n what etc. 

Got one time, I shhh at him, and he just screamed back. 

Think he has some mild mental issues. 

13 hours ago, hanzs said:

go fri sat or sun

Only these 3 days worth going? Other days like Mon to Thursday are quite empty and not worth going like I've experienced last night? Thank you for your kind advise. 

1 hour ago, Guest KeyBB said:

Only these 3 days worth going? Other days like Mon to Thursday are quite empty and not worth going like I've experienced last night? Thank you for your kind advise. 

Gonna be good and bad.  Those 3 days, you gonna need to wait quite a while for a room

Guest Enligten

Can someone pls enlighten me what does Tuesday B-men nite & Wonderful Sunday theme is about ?

Nude / towel ? or free-style?

and is there a smoking corner inside the premise or must go out the entrance?

Guest Suggestion
6 hours ago, Zack Snyder said:

Going tonight. First time jitters. Am fat short and hairy. Or should I go elsewhere?

If you are fat & short like Humpty Dumpty, it is better to go to Ten Men Club, you will feel more at home over there. 

Google to find out when is their Chub & Chaser night.

10 hours ago, kjboy said:

Today is very packed... A lot of fit young boys.

A group of ppl pushed me at the corner. Scary sia.

Relax la. Touch and lick me slowly.

do u consider that as very packed? It's a just normal normal crowds for a Friday night but again... It's the same old crowds.. Sian.

Imagine if no free entry... Scary lor.

11 hours ago, cuteboyy said:

Today is so happening. A group of men were busy having sex while they let us to watch them. The door is opened. hehehe. They are doing fetish and sex. :P

it is so happening. 

and the versatile guy really tops and get fuck many times with long session. Where is the tall and versatile guy comes from? is he from Singapore? 

Guest fake gang bang show
1 hour ago, durianking said:

it is so happening. 

and the versatile guy really tops and get fuck many times with long session. Where is the tall and versatile guy comes from? is he from Singapore? 

13 hours ago, cuteboyy said:

Today is so happening. A group of men were busy having sex while they let us to watch them. The door is opened. hehehe. They are doing fetish and sex. :P

If it is the one fatter guy with a face mask and the other guy is a tall Asian with a small plait. They both come from time to time, go to the last room at the corner and attract a huge crowd to block the corridors.

The only problem is: Only the tall Asian guy is allowed to fuck the bottom. The get plenty of horny tops into the room, but you will waste your time if you think any of the other guys can top the bottom wearing the mask. They go on with the same show for 3 hours and make a break, after 30 mins the same boring wayang will continue again. The Asian guy will grab some cocks and jerk them while the bottom guy in the mask will make some moaning noise or talk dirty talk, sometimes the bottom will touch dicks too.

To my assumption from the accent the btm guy is a British/ Irish or Australian guy (late 50s to late 60s). The tall Asian maybe mid 40s.

After a while you are fed up with the show realising it is just some play to turn on the masked bottom and tall Asian with the plait.

I don't bother about them any further or mock them with moaning noise while walking by.

Either do group and allow others to top the bottom (safe) or close the door and do it yourself.

Any fucking show in Thailand is more interesting than this silly non-participative private fake gang bang drama. Sorry.

Actually, I don't understand what the show is about.

I would even prefer as it happened before , being pulled into a room by two horny guys and even if I m just a tool for their arousal but at least they suck me in case  the bottom doesn't prefer to be fucked by 2 guys.

But with above "show guys" with the masked bottom and the taller Asian with plait : there is nothing thrilling because it is by all means not interactive.

2 hours ago, durianking said:

it is so happening. 

Hmm.. i was watching the show then in a meanwhile dragged by my sexy red undie top and fucked by him. Was leaned on the Mask ang mo body😂

To the sexy red undie top, i sucked u twice and really enjoy with u

Edited by Btmbtm1069

Guest Guest matured
16 hours ago, Magenta_Lilies said:

Oh. Am. Gee. 

Such a sausage fest tonight! 

Sausages here. 

Sausages there. 

Sausages everywhere!

But most are just standing around. 

Or just whizzing by, round after round. 

Urgh. 

These young sausages only like to play with one another.  Matured seldom hav a chance.  Soon matured including regulars wil venture elsewhere.  If young sausages continue to enjoy free entry n matured paying regulars r going away, KB wil slowly become another cruise.

54 minutes ago, Btmbtm1069 said:

Hmm.. i was watching the show then in a meanwhile dragged by my sexy red undie top and fucked by him. Was leaned on the Mask ang mo body😂

To the sexy red undie top, i sucked u twice and really enjoy with u

Never notice there is a masked guy

I was busy walking around (naked mode on)

Guest KB Regular
3 minutes ago, kjboy said:

Never notice there is a masked guy

I was busy walking around (naked mode on)

Hahaha.. you must be the young guy walking around nude.. & I noticed you're the only one naked.. Nice! 😉😉👍👍

Guest Tiger show
5 hours ago, Guest fake gang bang show said:

If it is the one fatter guy with a face mask and the other guy is a tall Asian with a small plait. They both come from time to time, go to the last room at the corner and attract a huge crowd to block the corridors.

The only problem is: Only the tall Asian guy is allowed to fuck the bottom. The get plenty of horny tops into the room, but you will waste your time if you think any of the other guys can top the bottom wearing the mask. They go on with the same show for 3 hours and make a break, after 30 mins the same boring wayang will continue again. The Asian guy will grab some cocks and jerk them while the bottom guy in the mask will make some moaning noise or talk dirty talk, sometimes the bottom will touch dicks too.

To my assumption from the accent the btm guy is a British/ Irish or Australian guy (late 50s to late 60s). The tall Asian maybe mid 40s.

After a while you are fed up with the show realising it is just some play to turn on the masked bottom and tall Asian with the plait.

I don't bother about them any further or mock them with moaning noise while walking by.

Either do group and allow others to top the bottom (safe) or close the door and do it yourself.

Any fucking show in Thailand is more interesting than this silly non-participative private fake gang bang drama. Sorry.

I would even prefer as it happened before , being pulled into a room by two horny guys and even if I m just a tool for their arousal but at least they suck me in case  the bottom doesn't prefer to be fucked by 2 guys.

But with above "show guys" with the masked bottom and the taller Asian with plait : there is nothing thrilling because it is by all means not interactive.

Walaueh, got free show still complain and demand so much. Then you put on the show for us voyeurs to watch lah.

Guest Keybox Musuem

Sat,  5pm .

Wah Piang.... just over a week, all the  statues have moved  to keybox, keybox, renamed as KEY CLUB soon.

@ almost 4 pm, uncountables standing statues piled up the whole corridors and dark alleys inside.

Left at 5pm, more than 8 inside counter area waiting for lockers, another  about 20 ( in groups of 3-5 ) gathered outside like $15M toto Singapore pool queue. All are issued queue numbers and will be called upon to enter as  lockers are avialble.

Gosh.....what a day...same sulky old man , attending to funeral wake was there, issue queue numbers.

1 hour ago, Guest Keybox Musuem said:

Sat,  5pm .

Wah Piang.... just over a week, all the  statues have moved  to keybox, keybox, renamed as KEY CLUB soon.

@ almost 4 pm, uncountables standing statues piled up the whole corridors and dark alleys inside.

Left at 5pm, more than 8 inside counter area waiting for lockers, another  about 20 ( in groups of 3-5 ) gathered outside like $15M toto Singapore pool queue. All are issued queue numbers and will be called upon to enter as  lockers are avialble.

Gosh.....what a day...same sulky old man , attending to funeral wake was there, issue queue numbers.

Rename the sauna to "key holder" liao...  Applaud the uncle! ~ 

1 hour ago, Guest Keybox Musuem said:

Sat,  5pm .

Yes difficult to find a room ytd. 

Guest KB Regular
Just now, Guest smoker said:

Hi all, is there a smoking corner inside the sauna?

The smoking corner in KB is just right after the glass door near the TV area. 

On 11/9/2019 at 11:43 AM, Guest fake gang bang show said:

oh the bottom is angmoh? I tot he is a chinese with some slang haha. 

But I just wonder how come they can play so long. amazing ..... 

On 11/9/2019 at 8:32 PM, lonelyglobe said:

there is only so few sauna here and so many horny souls around,  so yeap,  cruise patrons will just cruise into keybox and perhaps bring along with them the ever famous statue culture :)

Warning. Statue culture can affect the mood of the crowd.  When someone starts, the rest will join in.  But when most remain passive,  everyone will stand and wait for one another.  After some times, people will lose interest going there anymore.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Pissed off statutes

Not only statues from cruises. On sat , more than 10 over idiots went into the dark alleys with watches with lighted LED watches. KB staff was not in the position to administer camera watches and lighted LED watches.

Many will soon be pissed of by the Cruise Club culture. 

Guest Cruise migrants

I saw a couple of Cruise regulars on Sat.

Can't blame them if they didn't find anyone they fancied, so they just stood there. It's ok. Leave them alone.

At least they brought some eye candy to KB as opposed to the usual KB regulars.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.