Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

1 hour ago, Leanmeat said:

Huh. How to?

When you licked the wet nipples who has just been licked by someone with herpes.  Or when you licked the groin or lower abdomen area that has precum of the infected guy.     This could be why some people wondered why they contracted herpes without anal or oral sex involved.

Don't read and response to guests' post

39 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

When you licked the wet nipples who has just been licked by someone with herpes.  Or when you licked the groin or lower abdomen area that has precum of the infected guy.     This could be why some people wondered why they contracted herpes without anal or oral sex involved.

Serious?? 

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

wrong information ---> herpes has nothing to do with precum

herpes is a virus that affects the skin (around the mouth area, and around the ano-genital areas)

3- 5 pm 

Sunday

Full House, spread over to Locker rooms, tv corner , smoking, computer and all waiting at steam room sauna.

Most rooms occupied, Double decks are in action . 2nd floor , mass orgy spotted with masked men.

@Counter...queues still coming as we leave...3 new cabinets for towels, additional 30 lockers installed.

Congratulations KB, making a social place for all

Edited by CumdrinkNgo

Guest Keyboxer
On 10/16/2019 at 8:31 AM, gaysluttyme said:

KB now almost every day is a good day esp fri, sat and sundays

It really depends on your luck.

Last Thu was not that good. I had to keep squeezing to make my way through the dark maze, not because it was overcrowded, but because many of them were with bellies. 😜

I also didn't see many guys of different races or nationalities, mostly were local Chinese. And not a single cutie/hottie was spotted, including myself. 😁

I left "empty handed" quite early that evening.

On 9/29/2019 at 9:03 AM, Guest incognito said:

It is with utter disgust that I have to write this. 

This pertains to this group (small one I hope) of recalcitrant Dick Groppers that go around grabbing and gropping other dicks forcefully. Typically in their 40s to 50s, skinny in frame topped with a balding head and a very sour bitchy face (ugly). Despite being pushed away, they will exert even more force to make sure your dick lands within their palms. I just got forcefully gropped, again, today inside the steam room by one of these inconsiderate old bustards. This bustard even went further to squeeze my testicle, with force of coz. I am still reeling in pain as I am writing this. 

If you are one of these groppers reading this, you know who you are, I really hope you are met with a tragic death, very soon. Either that your lower body gets crushed flat by a concrete mixer while crossing the road! There will always be KARMA for you Fker axxholes. 

Learn to do a kotegaeshi.

Place your arm along the arm he uses to hold your dick, on the same side,  and place your small fingers around the side of his thumb while your thumb presses on the knuckle between his 4th and 5th finger.  Turn your hand and you should be able to "peel off" his hand from what he is holding.  Keep turning and flip your hand, maybe helping with the other hand, go down, and he either falls on his back or his wrist gets broken.  He will not be happy with that, but your dick will be.  :)

There was a stocky Japanese Bear in his 40s today wearing a red cap. Got to play with him in the jacuzzi  while we were seating next to each other. He got close enough until our legs touch, and not long after his hands were creeping along my thighs to my hardening cock. I return the favour and pretty soon we were nonchalantly jerking each other under the cover of bubbles. His other hand went to play with my hole, fingering me for a bit. Eventually we stopped and he gave a friendly, polite "Arigatou!" which was what clued me to his nationality.

Got to jerk him a bit more in the dark maze but didn't get to go to a room since he wasn't interested in anything more (with me).

P.S. I love the jacuzzi btw, best new thing they have.

Edited by darkien
Grammar yo

12 hours ago, darkien said:

There was a stocky Japanese Bear in his 40s today wearing a red cap. Got to play with him the jacuzzi  while we were seating next to each other. He got close enough until our legs touch, and not long after his hands were creeping along my thighs to my hardening cock. I return the favour and pretty soon we were nonchalantly jerking each other under the cover of bubbles. His other hand went to play with my hole, fingering me for a bit. Eventually we stopped and he gave a friendly, polite "Arigatou!" which was what clued me to his nationality.

Got to jerk him a bit more in the dark maze but didn't get to go to a room since he wasn't interested in anything more (with me).

I love the Jacuzzi too but just afraid people jerked off inside the pool with cums floating around.

Guest Keyboxer
22 hours ago, darkien said:

There was a stocky Japanese Bear in his 40s today wearing a red cap. Got to play with him the jacuzzi  while we were seating next to each other...

You know there is a camera pointing towards the jacuzzi right? 

Guest Romantic

I don't recall seeing anyone using the Jacuzzi the two times I was there after the renovation. Right in the centre of the junction of the toilet, sauna, steam room, dark room, tv room, smoking area and locker aera, it was way too bright and open for any sort of privacy, much less action. The design and color scheme chosen wasn't cosy and inviting enough, too clinical and mortuary looking - maybe scatter around some mosaics, frescoes, murals, sea shells, Graeco-Roman statues, wooden decor items, candles, etc. for that soothing and relaxing spa ambience? If they had enclosed it behind some walls or provided some enclave for privacy, people would have been more encouraged ro use it. Overall bad taste and judgement in its design and execution through and through!

Weekend and the sauna was opened overnight. The sauna was quite dark. It was 2am and I was walking along the aisle cruising. Suddenly I felt a hand grab my legs. I nearly jumped.

It was a horny guy who was lying there in the cubicle and stretching his hand out to grab people into the cubicle. Wanted to kick him.

Guest Suggestion

Just some food for thought for KB managment, mow that Cruise is closing, the cadets will surely flock to KB on their free nights. Given KB's limited rooms amd lockers, I would suggest the management impose a dailly quota for this group, perhaps only the first 11 ( any odd numbers will do so long they don't end up pairing among themselves) gets to enter free. Once they hit the quota, the next unlucky one will have to start paying $8.  Of couse there will always be exception, the good looking & fit ones should still be able to get in free haha.  

Why should be enter free in the first place...want free go toilet , parks etc....if KB adopt this , Kb will also close soon.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys.....Many forgot the Huawei $54 phone incidents, turned sour....Free entry means no commitments, its like free buffet, can eat or waste.

KB should review FREE ENTRY , to some min. payment, to make patrons commit , not free entry.

KB have been listerning to feeback, hence today successful state.

Constructive feedback should be entertained positively.

Edited by CumdrinkNgo

1 hour ago, CumdrinkNgo said:

Why should be enter free in the first place...want free go toilet , parks etc....if KB adopt this , Kb will also close soon.

Pay peanuts, get monkeys.....Many forgot the Huawei $54 phone incidents, turned sour....Free entry means no commitments, its like free buffet, can eat or waste.

KB should review FREE ENTRY , to some min. payment, to make patrons commit , not free entry.

KB have been listerning to feeback, hence today successful state.

Constructive feedback should be entertained positively.

Agreed.  KB patrons are mostly mid 30s and above.  All are paying customers and that made what KB is today.  Free entry only occupied lockers and eventually lose customers. 

Guest Suggestion

Don't get me wrong. So far KB's current pricing policy is working well for them and drawing in the crowds. But like I said, with the closing down of Cruise, there is going to be a big influx of K-boys on their free nights and overcrowding + finding a room will be difficult. By imposing a quota on them will therefore serve as a crowd control of sorts to alleviate overcrowded situation .

6 hours ago, LeanMature said:

Agreed.  KB patrons are mostly mid 30s and above.  All are paying customers and that made what KB is today.  Free entry only occupied lockers and eventually lose customers. 

Very True...at least charge locker $ 8 for free entry guys南無阿彌陀佛

Guest Goodthing

Isn't that a good thing?  More choices.

Time for some fresh meat.

Getting tired of the same old faces there anyway.

6 hours ago, Guest Suggestion said:

Don't get me wrong. So far KB's current pricing policy is working well for them and drawing in the crowds. But like I said, with the closing down of Cruise, there is going to be a big influx of K-boys on their free nights and overcrowding + finding a room will be difficult. By imposing a quota on them will therefore serve as a crowd control of sorts to alleviate overcrowded situation .

Guest Suggestion

Not a good thing if there are not enough rooms to cope with the sudden influx of Cruise's regulars, not forgeting the rest of the comandoes and captains. Hence the win win situation for all  is still the quota system that will act as a crowd control measure. IMO, the really young ones at Cruise are not that desirable, the really sought after are the executives and more manly ones in their 30s and early 40s.

Hi all, got couple of qns.. 

how is the KB membership application process like?

are we given membership cards or something like that? or just show ID and pay for each visit?

thanks!

13 minutes ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

wow din know Cruise is closing ... kb is going to be flooded lol

Flooded with all the free entries and very soon, KB will be the next saunas to close down. 

4 hours ago, Guest Suggestion said:

Not a good thing if there are not enough rooms to cope with the sudden influx of Cruise's regulars, not forgeting the rest of the comandoes and captains. Hence the win win situation for all  is still the quota system that will act as a crowd control measure. IMO, the really young ones at Cruise are not that desirable, the really sought after are the executives and more manly ones in their 30s and early 40s.

Bad Suggestion.  Not everyone seeks the "executives and more manly ones".  The young statues will become more desirable once they have to pay a (low) entry fee that will make them seek something for their money.

3 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Bad Suggestion.  Not everyone seeks the "executives and more manly ones".  The young statues will become more desirable once they have to pay a (low) entry fee that will make them seek something for their money.

Statues and vases will forever be statutes and vases lol.

2 minutes ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

So who’s the crowd pullers lol

KB is crowded because of better maintained facilities and a more proactive and less conceited patrons.  If you had been to Cruise, you should know how the patrons' attitude like.

3 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

KB is crowded because of better maintained facilities and a more proactive and less conceited patrons.  If you had been to Cruise, you should know how the patrons' attitude like.

Lol well that is true. Kb has less of those but they will migrate over to KB. U certainly won’t have them at Shogun or 10men or Absolute lol.

12 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

If so,  hospitals may be more attractive than gay saunas...~

Hospitals are attractive to different customers ~ 

Of course patron behavior also contribute. And sauna is service line. So you do what service line do. 

Guest BabyBoomer
2 hours ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Lol well that is true. Kb has less of those but they will migrate over to KB. U certainly won’t have them at Shogun or 10men or Absolute lol.

You'll be surprised how crowded Shogun is during weekends. That's why it survived so many years despite being considered lc.

Compare that with Cruise Club. The baby boomers have the purchasing powers, they don't waste it at cruise club and those statues are over rated. You'll be surprised that there are youngsters at Shogun too but they are more friendly even without sex.

9 hours ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Cruises' strategy of free entry for age 27 and below to attract mature patrons had failed and sent Cruise to its coffin for good.  This is a clear warning to KB and in fact to all other saunas.  

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.