Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

2 minutes ago, Guest Take a break said:

The way some of you are going on and on abt this sauna, that sauna 

It's as if your whole life depended on it.

I can see how KB can be great for mature dudes like you to hang out for fun, but to be overly reliant on it means you have a problem.  

Please don't be jealous of KB,  guest. I applaud KB because they deserved to be complimented. Have you ever seen cruise club changing their maze layout? 

Of course I have problem, just like any other people. Problem dealing with guests. 

Guest Take a break

I rest my case. 

If you are constantly raving abt how good this sauna is, you obviously care too much. 

And you don't even recognise its a problem. 

9 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Please don't be jealous of KB,  guest. I applaud KB because they deserved to be complimented. Have you ever seen cruise club changing their maze layout? 

Of course I have problem, just like any other people. Problem dealing with guests. 

1 minute ago, Guest Take a break said:

I rest my case. 

If you are constantly raving abt how good this sauna is, you obviously care too much. 

For a guest to reply my problem you obviously care even more than what I cared about.

22 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

agree and hard to please everyone

6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

many rumoured he is the boss John's  Lover,  BF and 情人

I thought he's a co owner, the way he "directs" the other staff.

After Cruise closure, need to smile for what?

9 minutes ago, Guest Membership said:

To sign up as member at KB, do we need to show IC or any proof of identity?

Or just fill up a form?

1) NRIC if u wanna enjoy the  special age rate

2) no need, if just an adult membership

Else pay non members rate , nothing asked

Just now, Guest form said:

1) NRIC if u wanna enjoy the  special age rate

2) no need, if just an adult membership

Else pay non members rate , nothing asked

www.keybox.com.sg

52 minutes ago, sam8899 said:

You do need to show IC or other proof of residency.  Foreign visitors cannot become member

With the introduction of the PDPA, you can decide whether or not to show IC and which organisation can collect your data.  Only banks, government agencies and Police can demand IC for identification, or maybe TOTO when you win a bet. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

2 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

With the introduction of the PDPA, you can decide whether or not to show IC and which organisation can collect your data.  Only banks, government agencies and Police can demand IC for identification, or maybe TOTO when you win a bet. 

You can choose not to show.... just don't join member

Guest Police Report
1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

KB demand NRIC, can report police ?

Guest correction
1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

Please note the PDPA has certain loopholes and exclusions. KB management has a duty to verify the legal age of any members or patrons or simply verify the identity of a person.

For this reason, KB can request to take view of your NRIC. And they are permitted to verify whether you are Singaporean, a foreigner resident in Singapore or an overseas Foreigner.

Therefore, above post is not correct as for some situations you have no option but must show the NRIC/IC even for private institutions. KB can request to view your NRIC prior to entry.

KB however, cannot make a copy of your NRIC. they can just ask for it and take a look. If they take down your NRIC number it should be in partial numbers, like the last 4 numbers.

The fact of viewing your NRIC without keeping it for longer than viewing is not even considered as "collection of data".

From the FAQ at PDPA:

Do the following situations constitute collection of personal data - for example:

(a) checking my NRIC to verify my identity at point of entry into a particular place; and

(b) checking my NRIC to verify my age?

Where there is no intention to obtain control or possession of your physical NRIC for the purpose of establishing or verifying your identity, and no personal data is retained once the NRIC is immediately returned to you, the PDPC does not consider it to be a collection of personal data.

I went there two weeks ago and they demand to show nric for membership. Even though i said normal membership. They demanded my nric. I hand over the nric, they wanted to bring somewhere else behind the counter. I asked if they are going to take note of my particular. They said yes!

Can anyone help to verify this?

In the end i asked back my ic and just pay as non member. Their attitude is really rude.

3 minutes ago, GreenKiwi said:

I went there two weeks ago and they demand to show nric for membership. Even though i said normal membership. They demanded my nric. I hand over the nric, they wanted to bring somewhere else behind the counter. I asked if they are going to take note of my particular. They said yes!

In the end i asked back my ic and just pay as non member. Their attitude is really rude.

See above. the post under correction.

Print out the sections of the PDPA and just confront the front desk.

In the alternative you can always lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Commission, but you might end up in the news as the guy who forced a gay sauna outlet to abide by the rules on personal data collections. ha ha

Guest correction

7 minutes ago, GreenKiwi said:

Does this answer your questions:

Can organisations collect partial NRIC numbers?

The PDPC recognises that organisations may wish to collect partial NRIC numbers when other alternatives are not satisfactory. Organisations that collect the last three numerical digits and checksum of the NRIC number (e.g. "567A" from the full NRIC number of "S1234567A") would not be considered to be collecting the full NRIC number, and therefore not subject to the treatment for NRIC numbers set out in the PDPC's advisory guidelines.

Partial numbers are, however, considered personal data under the PDPA to the extent that an individual can be identified from the partial NRIC number, or from the number and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access. Organisations that collect partial NRIC numbers must still comply with the Data Protection Provisions of the PDPA, such as making reasonable security arrangements to protect the personal data in their possession or under their control from unauthorised disclosures.

When must organisations stop collecting, using and disclosing my NRIC number, if they are no longer supposed to do so?

Organisations will need to ensure that the necessary operational changes to business practices are made before 1 September 2019.

What if organisations continue to collect, use or disclose my NRIC number in circumstances that are not permitted after 1 September 2019?

In the event that an organisation collects, uses or discloses your NRIC number contrary to the positions set out in the PDPC's advisory guidelines after 1 September 2019, you may lodge a complaint with the PDPC. We will investigate the matter to establish whether there is a breach of the PDPA. If the failure to adhere to the guidance provided results in a breach of the Data Protection Provisions, the penalties under the PDPA will apply.

Guest correction

But I stumpled on this:

It seems to depend if KB is under a Massage Licence under the Massage Establishment Act, which seems to be the case for anybody having a steam sauna in Singapore.

Can massage establishments collect my NRIC number (or copy of my NRIC) as a customer?

Organisations that are licensed to operate under the Massage Establishment Act, such as a spa or beauty centre, are required to collect NRIC numbers of customers. You may wish to refer to the  Advisory Guidelines on the PDPA for NRIC and Other National Identification Numbers where we have provided a similar example.

Where organisations can collect NRIC numbers of individuals, they will have to comply with the Data Protection Provisions under the PDPA, such as ensuring an appropriate level of security to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure or similar risks, and ceasing to retain the data as soon as the purpose for which it was collected is no longer necessary for business or legal purposes.

Conclusion:

If under a Licence to operate under the Massage Establishment Act, then KB can refuse entry if you don't want to show your NRIC and they can collect the NRIC number.

2 hours ago, sam8899 said:

You can choose not to show.... just don't join member

33 minutes ago, GreenKiwi said:

There is no need to show your IC unless you look like a 16yo fresh meat.  Or maybe can show your senior citizen card if you are over 60. Lol

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Sg Indian living OS

Was there for their nude night on Monday after 8 pm. The crowd is pretty good. Hooked up with another Indian guy in the maze and toyed with him there. There were lots of others playing in the maze and at one stage it got too crowded. We left the maze and played a bit in the corridors. Hooked up with a Chinese/Japanese stocky guy with dyed hair. Had a hot 3some with the two of them. Played till they both cum and left at 10 pm. Great night! 

If the two of you happen to read this, thank you both for the hot session. I left the cubicle halfway to get poppers and came back to continue the session. 

Just to confirm

I just signed up as a KB member and yes, they require you to show your IC to verify the last four digits.

You don't have to pass it to them but just show them the last four digits.

So @LeanMature information is not correct.

Hope that helps the others.

Guest Keyboxer
On 10/27/2019 at 1:49 PM, Guest deadplace said:

Oops, here are the actual correct field report:

Last night went KB around 7pm. Before I could reach the main door, I could see long Q, super super long Q. At first I  thought the Bak Kut Teh is giving away free soup for Deepavali. Waited 2 hours and finally got a locker. Wow pian, super crowded.

You mean nowadays people are ok with queueing up outside to enter a sauna?

Don't have to be discreet anymore?  🤔

Guest KB Regular

I was there last night (1 Nov - Friday) between 6pm - 12am.. It was rather crowded with a number of new faces from Cruise Club ex-patrons.. & also I noticed a few familiar faces that I've not seen them for quite awhile in KB were also there last night.. Slightly more twinks than usual.. & I've also seen slightly more muscular guys around as well.. Usually around 10pm+ to 11pm, there will be less people around.. but last night you could still see more people around especially in the dark maze.. Anyway, i had fun with 2 separate twinks (One 21 yo & the other 25yo but he looks much younger than his actual age.. Lolzz)!! 😉😉👍👍👍👍

Guest KB Regular
2 hours ago, Btmboi1706 said:

How’s the crowd at KB after Cc close down? 

As we all know, CC just closed shop 5 days ago.. Definitely there will be an influx of new members into KB.. And do expect the place (KB) to be more crowded than usual especially on Sats & Suns.. Knowing that KB is giving FREE ENTRY to 18-25yo (Tues, Fris & Suns) just like CC did on certain days.. you can expect more twinks to patronize KB as the other 2 saunas are NOT giving FREE ENTRY to twinks at their premises.. And also expect to Q in line for available locker keys, especially on Sats around 5-6pm onwards.. Happy hunting! 😊😊👍👍👍👍 

Guest KB Regular
8 minutes ago, MalayWoodlands said:

I thought the free entry was only for members? Can't be that all of them are members. Plus, I remember a friend of mine wanting to get the membership and they said they were at the monthly limit.

There's no such thing as monthly limit for membership in KB.. Business sense, it doesn't make sense at all.. As long as you are a Singaporean or PR, or a foreigner working or studying in S'pore (with documentation proof), you can join as a member in Kb to enjoy paying the member fee or FREE ENTRY on specific days if you are a twink.. Otherwise got to pay $22 (Foreigners visiting S'pore) each time you visit KB irregardless of your age.. Hope this information helps to verify your query! 😊😊😊

Guest KB Regular
2 minutes ago, MalayWoodlands said:

I have the membership and while I do get the free entry, I just haven't been there in a long time because it's far and I'm lazy. 😂😂😂

Like most Singaporeans say : In S'pore nowhere is far 😂😂😂😂 .. Anyway, if one is horny, distance is not an issue no matter where you are.. 😉😉😂😂😂

Guest End of FOC
9 minutes ago, MalayWoodlands said:

I have the membership and while I do get the free entry, I just haven't been there in a long time because it's far and I'm lazy. 😂😂😂

All these FOC entry must stop immediately. Else KB be on the next to close

Guest KB Regular
20 minutes ago, MalayWoodlands said:

But to spend around 1 and half hours and around $4-5 of EZ link card money? 😂😅

From Woodlands to Clarke Quay - MRT EZlink costs $1.93¢.. & journey takes around 48 minutes.. Mmmmm! 🚈🚈🚈

41 minutes ago, Guest Field Report said:

any field report for  this week after closure of CRUISE CLUB,  :

Sindays.....Mondays - Sats

Wah, you think we reporters ah? Why must you report to you from Monday to Sunday?

Go there yourself to find out. Not asking others to spend money to go & field report to you. 

Nowadays , the black face man over the counter demand for additional S$1 for additional condom as he said the policy has changed and only allows 3 condoms and additional has to pay.Anyone encounter this before?

17 hours ago, MalayWoodlands said:

Might as well bring our own condoms. Lol

17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Nowadays , the black face man over the counter demand for additional S$1 for additional condom as he said the policy has changed and only allows 3 condoms and additional has to pay.Anyone encounter this before?

3 condoms ? are you eating those ? just joking , you pay 10$ for member( 23$ for non-member ) , yet you used 3 condoms and not willing to pay extra 1$ for extra condoms ?

very funny :)

Guest doomed to closed
17 hours ago, MalayWoodlands said:

Might as well bring our own condoms. Lol

17 minutes ago, MrAnalyst said:

3 condoms ? are you eating those ? just joking , you pay 10$ for member( 23$ for non-member ) , yet you used 3 condoms and not willing to pay extra 1$ for extra condoms ?

condoms 100 pcs  t AFA clinic for less than $8 and offers free to all saunas in Singapore.  KB policy  of charging condoms will turn people off. It as good as  the dead Cruise Club, money face, today celebrating 1st 7th day....soon KB will be like cruise club.

44 minutes ago, MrAnalyst said:

Wow, non member from $22 increase to $23? So expensive !!!!

18 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Nah, aint gonna be.  I kind of took more than that and the reception dude is fine

Guest Terrified
2 hours ago, MrAnalyst said:

Paid $23 (so expensive) , only 3 condoms? No lube? 

Now cruise already closed, they can call the show but dun forget that TMC n Shogun are still around. I think I prefer TMC, so much cleaner. 

1 hour ago, Guest Terrified said:

Paid $23 (so expensive) , only 3 condoms? No lube? 

Now cruise already closed, they can call the show but dun forget that TMC n Shogun are still around. I think I prefer TMC, so much cleaner. 

I think they have lube dispenser inside the room , I also didn't know that until someone used.

29 minutes ago, MrAnalyst said:

I think they have lube dispenser inside the room , I also didn't know that until someone used.

Can u confirm that they have lube dispenser inside the room or u are just wild guessing?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.