Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 12/7/2019 at 8:47 PM, Guest Complain said:

I sometimes come at the early hours of the day, about 2 - 3, or sometimes 4 am in the morning.

I know and encounter got one very desperate person, which they called him "85". If I am not wrong, his name is "Andy". Fucking desperate and hungry. Always like to go threesome with people. And totally rude and no give chance to other people. Only know how to eat, eat, eat, and fuck, fuck, fuck. And he always sleep at the area near the computers, outside. When he sleep, he always open up his legs a lot, thereby exposing his sagging and hairy balls. With his shape of sagging breast na na, it is indeed disgusting indeed. People would think that Keybox is a whore or prostitute place with such people around. 

Keybox Management should PERMANENTLY BANNED him as he is INDEED causing a lot of nuisance, annoying and scaring away customers.

我有时是在一天的凌晨,大约2-3,或者有时是凌晨4点。

我知道并遇到了一个非常绝望的人,他们称他为“ 85”。 如果我没看错,他的名字叫“安迪”。 他妈的绝望和饥饿。 总是喜欢与人三人行。 而且完全没有礼貌,也没有给别人机会。 只知道如何吃,吃,吃,操,操,操。 而且他总是在外面计算机附近的区域睡觉。 睡觉时,他经常张开双腿,露出下垂的毛球。 由于他乳房下垂的形状,确实令人恶心。 人们会认为Keybox是周围有此类人的妓男场所。

密钥箱管理应该永久禁止他,因为他确实造成了很多麻烦,烦人和吓顾客。

i know him, very rude , stared rudely at customer, very argumentative, sits at the locker area n gossip at times, friends with boss, the boss didnt tell such ppl to behave? ppl like that loves to ruin other  PAYING customer experience, true? i notice some friends of the boss are regular customers, daily or almost daily, they are there , frequently, they overnite, true?

1 hour ago, malayguy1986 said:

Hello.. I have a question.. Is it ok if i bring my dildo into the sauna? 

Because we are just customer, so even if you ask  can I bring my washing machine, dining table etc into KB, we will say YES sure, u r welcome 

u shd ask the staffs of KB 

Dildo shouldn't be an issue, unless it's an enlarged version of Antonio Biaggi's 11.5". Then you might have problems, because the dick head looks out of your LV bag at the counter or you need to share with plenty of size queens... The guys I know frequenting saunas mostly go for the real dicks... The real ones don't manage to satisfy you??

3 hours ago, Guest dildo said:

Dildo shouldn't be an issue, unless it's an enlarged version of Antonio Biaggi's 11.5". Then you might have problems, because the dick head looks out of your LV bag at the counter or you need to share with plenty of size queens... The guys I know frequenting saunas mostly go for the real dicks... The real ones don't manage to satisfy you??

It does. Just want to try and be adventurous and kinky

7 hours ago, malayguy1986 said:

How's the crowd? 

On 12/4/2019 at 1:13 PM, Square said:

i find it odd that guys keep asking this question over and over again.

it's just a stupid question to keep repeating.

:thumbdown:

Guest Cruiser Ruder
On 12/21/2019 at 4:43 PM, Justice said:

i know him, very rude , stared rudely at customer, very argumentative, sits at the locker area n gossip at times, friends with boss, the boss didnt tell such ppl to behave? ppl like that loves to ruin other  PAYING customer experience, true? i notice some friends of the boss are regular customers, daily or almost daily, they are there , frequently, they overnite, true?

KB with influx of NO WHERE TO GO EX- Cruisers, have seen to have more arrogant and rude patrons and flooded keybox.

1. They wear lighted LED wartches

2. They push others aside 

3. standing statues appears

4. Pui at other patrons

I saw it personally they did it on others at mazes, corridors and steam room

This is what friendly warm KB becomes such a place today with the cruise attitudes.

KB management should check and ban such patrons.

38 minutes ago, Guest Cruiser Ruder said:

KB with influx of NO WHERE TO GO EX- Cruisers, have seen to have more arrogant and rude patrons and flooded keybox.

1. They wear lighted LED wartches

2. They push others aside 

3. standing statues appears

4. Pui at other patrons

I saw it personally they did it on others at mazes, corridors and steam room

This is what friendly warm KB becomes such a place today with the cruise attitudes.

KB management should check and ban such patrons.

No. 4 is unacceptable if true.  A rotten egg can spoilt the whole basket.  Be warn. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

No. 4 is unacceptable if true.  A rotten egg can spoilt the whole basket.  Be warn. 

Really pissed off to see such migrating idiots, deplorising KB good fun....not forgetting  that KB staff  ( not boss BF ..ok...to correct ) that old man in orange tee bald headed  rude attitude....

Yes the staff at counter was rude when i last visited. And also i dont see why cant standing statues? They paid for entry also what. They might not interested in u then u move on lar. They dont pay to entertain all the people what. Paid for hunting the best not entertain everyone. I miss cruise btw. Too much weird uncles at keybox. Please have another sauna for teen asap 

8 minutes ago, Slimguyzzz said:

Yes the staff at counter was rude when i last visited. And also i dont see why cant standing statues? They paid for entry also what. They might not interested in u then u move on lar. They dont pay to entertain all the people what. Paid for hunting the best not entertain everyone. I miss cruise btw. Too much weird uncles at keybox. Please have another sauna for teen asap 

You can try 10Men if KB is not to your liking.  KB is already overcrowded.

6 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

I've stopped going kb after they lied several times that the membership is full n i need to pay $22 per entry.  As though kb is the only sauna in spore.🙄

Has never happened to me though when I brought first timer friends there. In fact, the staff promoted membership n ask us to register as member cos it's cheaper

Guest membership is full ha ha
36 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

I've stopped going kb after they lied several times that the membership is full n i need to pay $22 per entry.  As though kb is the only sauna in spore.🙄

I never saw the counter staff to reject anyone from taking up Membership. You just need some local ID whatever it is. Often I needed to wait a bit for the guy in front of me to fill up the form and show his ID.

I can only think of KB not offering Membership for those who were reported to the front desk due to inappropriate behaviour. But otherwise, don't think they would come up with an excuse "Membership is full".

Please don't come up with stories if you prefer not to be a member at KB due to your very personal reasons.

Seems more you have some attitude issue.

17 minutes ago, Guest membership is full ha ha said:

I never saw the counter staff to reject anyone from taking up Membership. You just need some local ID whatever it is. Often I needed to wait a bit for the guy in front of me to fill up the form and show his ID.

I can only think of KB not offering Membership for those who were reported to the front desk due to inappropriate behaviour. But otherwise, don't think they would come up with an excuse "Membership is full".

Please don't come up with stories if you prefer not to be a member at KB due to your very personal reasons.

Ya why always so attitude! 

21 minutes ago, Guest membership is full ha ha said:

Look. I visited kb for the first time in my life n asked for membership form n one old staff there told me that the membership is full n the boss put it on hold. After persuade by my fren who patronize the place often, i went there again n was told the same reason. 

No chance to show my inappropriate behaviour there. 

2nd u know nuts abt me n stop accusing me for being an issue.

Tell u what, I'll go to kb again n on my voice recorder at the counter n see what the staff there tells me. Deal?

If i manage to get in as a member, will let u all know here.

Pls dont judge others if u have no idea abt him or her.

44 minutes ago, Innocentguy said:

Look. I visited kb for the first time in my life n asked for membership form n one old staff there told me that the membership is full n the boss put it on hold. After persuade by my fren who patronize the place often, i went there again n was told the same reason. 

No chance to show my inappropriate behaviour there. 

2nd u know nuts abt me n stop accusing me for being an issue.

Tell u what, I'll go to kb again n on my voice recorder at the counter n see what the staff there tells me. Deal?

If i manage to get in as a member, will let u all know here.

Pls dont judge others if u have no idea abt him or her.

DO IT 

Guest crowd queries
29 minutes ago, Manjj said:

How’s the crowd there now? ;)

On 12/4/2019 at 1:13 PM, Square said:

i find it odd that guys keep asking this question over and over again.

it's just a stupid question to keep repeating.

Guest Helpful

Left just before 10pm, there were still around 20-25 guys cruising @ the maze area. At the door, Im quite surprised to see a small group of 4-5 ﹰguys (20s & 30s) queuing up to pay at the counter, guess they must have come after their X'mas gathering or work. 

Guest Uncle Meng

Visited KB and was letting 6-7 young men grope and lick me out in the maze. I'm no hunk. Just a lousy beefy uncle with hairy bod. So shiok! Some licking my armpits. sucking me and licking asshole. Then suddenly, one of them called out my name, Uncle Meng. It was so dark, I could not see who. So shock. He drag me into the nearest room. Then I recognized he was my neighbor's son who just finished NS. He lives on 9th floor. Me on 5th floor.  Always see him and his dad in the lift. Well, he begged me to fuck him senseless. Nowadays when his parents not in, he will call me to go upstairs to fuck him. sometimes he bring other friends for group fun. So I no more go KB. Wonder how's the place now?

Guest Aunty Lucky
29 minutes ago, Guest Uncle Meng said:

Visited KB and was letting 6-7 young men grope and lick me out in the maze. I'm no hunk. Just a lousy beefy uncle with hairy bod. So shiok! Some licking my armpits. sucking me and licking asshole. Then suddenly, one of them called out my name, Uncle Meng. It was so dark, I could not see who. So shock. He drag me into the nearest room. Then I recognized he was my neighbor's son who just finished NS. He lives on 9th floor. Me on 5th floor.  Always see him and his dad in the lift. Well, he begged me to fuck him senseless. Nowadays when his parents not in, he will call me to go upstairs to fuck him. sometimes he bring other friends for group fun. So I no more go KB. Wonder how's the place now?

Wow, struck lottery! 很方便lidat!

Guest Uncle Meng
41 minutes ago, Guest Aunty Lucky said:

Wow, struck lottery! 很方便lidat!

Grinder will help find neighbors. I sometimes go next block for this Malay personal trainer when he text me. Damn muscular 6pax and hairy great bottom. Malay circumcise their cocks. Nice bushy pubes too. Moan so loud, so scared corridor can hear. But keybox got nice executive hungry married uncles who loves to be fucked. Once I fucked a VP from this bank. I rarely get picked at keybox as I'm just a lousy hairy uncle bod.

1 hour ago, bravo said:

Any tips for my possible virgin visit? When does it normally start filling up with hunks on a friday? 5 pm?

Anything to be cautious about?

Thanks in advance!

Yes, from 5pm if you want to avoid queuing.

Cautious:  2 things, your valuable and your virginity.

Guest Verymuch

Been to Keybox for the first time around 3-4pm on a weekday.

Was slightly disappointed at the gym because I was expecting more, but I Guess it’s fair since the member is only $10. Worked out slightly before walking around.

I’m very happy with the fact that there is a jacuzzi and a sauna. But does anyone know if there are risk for staying too Long in Keybox sauna since I saw it’s charcoal and not sure if there is sufficient ventilation.

Lastly, I’ve walked around the area with the rooms and manage to have some non-anal fun. It’s a bit weird that people there will grope you randomly but most of them will just back off after telling them I’m not interested. Didn’t manage to go to the dark maze area since it’s really really too dark for me. Maybe next time!

Looking forward to my next visit

20 minutes ago, Guest Verymuch said:

Been to Keybox for the first time around 3-4pm on a weekday.

Was slightly disappointed at the gym because I was expecting more, but I Guess it’s fair since the member is only $10. Worked out slightly before walking around.

I’m very happy with the fact that there is a jacuzzi and a sauna. But does anyone know if there are risk for staying too Long in Keybox sauna since I saw it’s charcoal and not sure if there is sufficient ventilation.

Lastly, I’ve walked around the area with the rooms and manage to have some non-anal fun. It’s a bit weird that people there will grope you randomly but most of them will just back off after telling them I’m not interested. Didn’t manage to go to the dark maze area since it’s really really too dark for me. Maybe next time!

Looking forward to my next visit

As well join ff or tf. Y go there?

2 hours ago, Renewables said:

A great neighbourhood 

you should form a grassroots fun group 

Hahaha... Grinder does the job. No need to set up group. I used to frequent keybox bcoz its near my office. Lunchtime quickie with nearby executives was easy but don't be choosy coz no crowd. Always the same few zombies like me wandering in the maze. Once got a married banking vice president executive needed a violent fucking. We did upstairs. He kept changing positions and saying, "fuck me, fuck me. I am a whore. I deserve it" I enjoyed it but after that I was so damn tired I could not focus in my work. Lol

3 minutes ago, Guest Uncle said:

. Once got a married banking vice president executive needed a violent fucking. We did upstairs. He kept changing positions and saying, "fuck me, fuck me. I am a whore. I deserve it" I enjoyed it but after that I was so damn tired I could not focus in my work. Lol

WHAT IF, One day, you bump into him in a Job interview which he is the hiring manager 😀

4 hours ago, bravo said:

Any tips for my possible virgin visit? When does it normally start filling up with hunks on a friday? 5 pm?

Anything to be cautious about?

Thanks in advance!

filling hunk only your imagination inside the dark room...so chose wisely.

cautious about : dun step on the sperm, saliva and tissue paper or condom or ky .

U r welcum - enjoy yr virgin visit .

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.