Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

There is always an underground economy, underground world overlapping with existing official world. Contact tracings only work when people agree to say everything honestly. You should have known there are some cases which the source is unknown. People will never reveal they have visited Gay Sauna as SG society has generally discriminated against LGBT. There are so many ways people can get this Virus. and Gay Sauna is definitely not included in the list. 

Guest Key tracers
2 hours ago, LION said:

There is always an underground economy, underground world overlapping with existing official world. Contact tracings only work when people agree to say everything honestly. You should have known there are some cases which the source is unknown. People will never reveal they have visited Gay Sauna as SG society has generally discriminated against LGBT. There are so many ways people can get this Virus. and Gay Sauna is definitely not included in the list. 

You forgot they throw in criminal investigative methods to trace your whereabouts and placed you had frequented. Normal hp data will tell you had been at 17 Circular Road. Soldiers in the tracer units watching through CCTV (and don't tell there is none around the locations). 

The whole world is reporting on how they trace the people here. 

After the Infectious Diseases Act they can even put you into jail and fine you if you don't tell the truth. 

Singapore is working ’round the clock’ to find coronavirus cases. Lying about where you’ve been can result in 6 months of jail or a fine of up to $10,000.

If I weigh the disadvantage of not frequenting a sauna, even if f___K as horny  and disclosing my whereabouts to the contract tracer, guess what position I will take?

It's just something or rational thinking... 

If you are a risk taker, then please, nobody is stopping you. I don't judge you if you take the risk. 

To be honest, so far was nobody traced to Orchard Towers or Geylang for the straight guys, ...  but I m sure, it would get into the newspapers if. And I m very sure, for a gay sauna it would be even more frantic to report about such a cluster. 

But surely, it wouldn't look good if there is a KeyHookShogMen cluster in the Health Ministry reports... 

So far nobody blocked me on the apps, if I responded: "I m practising strict social distancing at the moment...." ha ha

As Donald Dump would suggest : "Eat less garlic, dip your dick in ice water and read a book on Caesar's war against the Carthage (5000 pages per volume)..." 

3 hours ago, Guest true said:

I agree with the above posts. let's think rationally. if a cluster were to be from a sauna, i think the contact tracing will link us to that cluster and it will be informed to all yr closed ones plus colleagues / company. Imagine you were the one that got called, you would also ask question like " who is the one ? where did he get from ?" so it is very probable that all yr closed ones will know you been to a sauna. Can anyone confirm that the contact officer will disclose all the information ?

firstly, we have the Grand Hyatt cluster, then the Church cluster ........ soon XYZ sauna cluster on the news update.

Guest Keyboxer 🥊
2 hours ago, Guest Client said:

Pls remember to spread your fear mongering & preachy posts to Hook Club, Shogun & TenMenClub.

👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Guest Life goes on

Hope those discouraging ppl from going saunas realise that by doing so, u are effectively causing the saunas to close down. No business how they continue operating?

Close temporarily for time being? Easy to say... The virus is not going away for months to come.

I guess the bottom line for those still visiting saunas is that they think they will never get the covid 19 virus.  Whereas for me who is refraining from going, I am thinking what if I get it and how it will affect me and others. Different beliefs, different reactions.

2 hours ago, Guest Life goes on said:

Hope those discouraging ppl from going saunas realise that by doing so, u are effectively causing the saunas to close down. No business how they continue operating?

Close temporarily for time being? Easy to say... The virus is not going away for months to come.

TBH I don't really care if the saunas permanently close down. 

Most, if not all the saunas in SG are not fit for purpose and have unsustainable business models anyway. 

Guest Sauna goer

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/tighter-measures-to-minimise-further-spread-of-covid-19

Entertainment Venues

5.            We will close all bars and entertainment venues like night clubs, discos, cinemas, theatres, and karaoke outlets, where there is a high risk of transmission due to sustained close contact over a period of time.

So sauna will be closed down too?

34 minutes ago, Guest Sauna goer said:

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/tighter-measures-to-minimise-further-spread-of-covid-19

Entertainment Venues

5.            We will close all bars and entertainment venues like night clubs, discos, cinemas, theatres, and karaoke outlets, where there is a high risk of transmission due to sustained close contact over a period of time.

So sauna will be closed down too?

Dunno. Call and query them and get back to us here? 

19 hours ago, Guest Key tracers said:

You forgot they throw in criminal investigative methods to trace your whereabouts and placed you had frequented. Normal hp data will tell you had been at 17 Circular Road. Soldiers in the tracer units watching through CCTV (and don't tell there is none around the locations). 

The whole world is reporting on how they trace the people here. 

After the Infectious Diseases Act they can even put you into jail and fine you if you don't tell the truth. 

Singapore is working ’round the clock’ to 

Everybody know the law, there's no need to  bold it in such big char. You have watched too much FBI drama or movies. With so many import cases daily, the Mcdonald/food courts /malls toilets seats you are sitting now could have occupied by any of them just a few minutes before. Yesterday already got 13 new unlinked cases, with soon to be thousands of stay home notice, people need to be called everyday every hour, you think they are interested to allocate so much time to criminal investigate u? Hospital is already starting to overwhelmed by covid 19,  there is no point to do contact tracings anymore. 

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, blueblueblue said:

Even if they don’t close, everyone should refrain from visiting for the time being

Yup. Great. So people like u can start to cruise in public toilets again. 

Free entry and no tracing. Congratulations, u make it. Clap clap

Guest CruisingDays
49 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yup. Great. So people like u can start to cruise in public toilets again. 

Free entry and no tracing. Congratulations, u make it. Clap clap

Ann Siang Hill. Amoy Street. Telok Ayer Park. Fort Road. Katong Park. Oh those old late nights cruising days... 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

5 hours ago, ridzuan said:

Anyone going tonight can i tagged along if can do text or watsapp me 91149344

You take social distancing really serious for trying so hard in getting your account at BW banned for posting ads in the Main Forum, that’s really laudable...

Guest WhyKapo
20 hours ago, Guest Ads said:

You take social distancing really serious for trying so hard in getting your account at BW banned for posting ads in the Main Forum, that’s really laudable...

🙄

19 hours ago, manehiso said:

U actually went there? The notice should be on their website, right?

Not sure on the website. I went there around 2am to take the picture for the sake of the forum.

Guest Client

A friend of mine called Keybox yesterday and was told the club would only reopen in May.

Haiz, I'm really missing all my regular fuckbuddies now, mayday mayday!

15 hours ago, Guest Client said:

A friend of mine called Keybox yesterday and was told the club would only reopen in May.

Haiz, I'm really missing all my regular fuckbuddies now, mayday mayday!

Don't think so.  At least for 2 more months. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Client

I'm most optimistic that all the saunas will be up and running by 5 May 2019 if those all talk & no action self righteous guys above abstain from any form of sexual activities starting 7 Apr'19.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Even after 1 June when the CB is lifted, I believe the social distancing and mask-wearing rules will still be in place and this may affect sauna outlets. I really hope these joints can sustain financially else they might be closed for good. Sigh.

Edited by Ass Sniffer
Typo

It is increasingly likely that the sauna scene in SG will disappear for good. I can't see them, as well as many businesses that operate on the basis of facilitating close personal contact in a leisure setting (think massage parlours, saunas, brothels, bars, clubs) being amongst the first to open. It's very clear the entertainment and leisure industry will be the last in line for any resumption of normal services. How many of them exist in places with high rentals? And how many of them have the financial base to stay surviving for up to six months without business? 

Not to mention there will be a sea change in terms of consumer habits and perception of public health. In the case of saunas, people would just opt directly to use apps and just meet up directly with people instead of going to saunas where conditions inherently will always make it a petri-dish of possible contagion. Even just arranging to meet someone directly online and getting a hotel room together for an hour or two would be perceived as being safer than going to a sauna. That's what society will become. 

Guess the only ones who will suffer would be the statues and those who don't have their own places and can't afford/don't want to use hotels for hookups. 

On 4/28/2020 at 5:59 AM, Ass Sniffer said:

Even after 1 June when the CB is lifted, I believe the social distancing and mask-wearing rules will still be in place and this may affect sauna outlets. I really hope these joints can sustain financially else they might be closed for good. Sigh.

Right.  Wearing mask and social distancing will still be there (on transport and entering supermarket) even after 1 June.  That's my take.

On 4/28/2020 at 8:48 AM, And then said:

My fear too.

Whether these venues can even survive long enough to reopen.

My guess is only some essential services will be allowed to operate after the CB period.  Don't think sauna is one of them.

On 4/28/2020 at 5:24 AM, West93 said:

It is increasingly likely that the sauna scene in SG will disappear for good. I can't see them, as well as many businesses that operate on the basis of facilitating close personal contact in a leisure setting (think massage parlours, saunas, brothels, bars, clubs) being amongst the first to open. It's very clear the entertainment and leisure industry will be the last in line for any resumption of normal services. How many of them exist in places with high rentals? And how many of them have the financial base to stay surviving for up to six months without business? 

What sauna owners can do is to negotiate with their landlords to get the reprieve from paying rent while they have to remain closed.  

What can the landlord do?  terminate the lease of the sauna owners,  and rent to someone else?

In this times,  who will be waiting in line to start a business in a high rental place?  The landlord could see many months of having his place empty,  so he may agree to the proposed reprieve.

8 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

What sauna owners can do is to negotiate with their landlords to get the reprieve from paying rent while they have to remain closed.  

What can the landlord do?  terminate the lease of the sauna owners,  and rent to someone else?

In this times,  who will be waiting in line to start a business in a high rental place?  The landlord could see many months of having his place empty,  so he may agree to the proposed reprieve.

SG landlords are infamous for being willing to let their property sit empty than rent it out below market value. Because doing so would weaken their property bargaining power in future if people find out that they can rent the place at a discount. 

Guest Guest
On 4/30/2020 at 11:51 PM, Guest BankableProduction said:

Keybox will do just fine. Management is financially sound. Keybox will rebound...

Yes, I FULLY AGREE that Management IS financially sound. Very sound indeed. Some of the other Sauna(s) may be gone for good, permanently !! 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.