Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

1 hour ago, Guest Cliente said:

You guys are really suagu, never seen an ambulance attending to an emergency before meh. My guess is either somebody fainted or had a heart attack. Life goes on as usual since I still receive their telegram promo today. Will be dropping by on Fri for the first time this week with my 5 days' load.

Hello....yes, life moves on but still....it doesn’t stop us to care....its good to find out wat really happened wat...maybe case of slip & fall? So tat next time we know to be careful...perhaps case of someone stepped onto a broken glass? So next time we might want to put on slippers or wat....

Guest Cliente

Problem is the discussion is starting to wander off course as you guys start to argue over the authenticity of the photo. Some replies are simply hilarious, things like location & address also want to fight, just google street view lah. Other than the attendant wearing mask, you can see the Safe-entry instruction guide pasted on the left wall if you zoom in, hence the photo is real.

Guest Kennyroger58
1 hour ago, MilkyCow said:

Hello....yes, life moves on but still....it doesn’t stop us to care....its good to find out wat really happened wat...maybe case of slip & fall? So tat next time we know to be careful...perhaps case of someone stepped onto a broken glass? So next time we might want to put on slippers or wat....

Precisely, we are the customers, we need to know what really happened. It does affect our visit there. If nothing so serious, why need to hide the truth. 

12 hours ago, Guest Mary said:

Pls dont pls fake news. 

This is the old KEYBOX not the current one hence we are talking abt at least 5 years ago, if not older NEWS ! 

Uhm, no. See the house number on the wall? This is the current Keybox, where the 1 7 aka One Seven used to be.

If you're going to spread lies, get better at it.

Guest Kennyroger58
35 minutes ago, SuckMaster said:

Uhm, no. See the house number on the wall? This is the current Keybox, where the 1 7 aka One Seven used to be.

If you're going to spread lies, get better at it.

I think I really smell something fishy. I better stop going to KB for a while. Becos I dun see the pic posted is a fake one. We are just very curious over what's happening in KB? Can the management please clarify so that we could visit yr premise with a piece of good mind.

Guest kB Regular

29 Jan 2021-Friday

When I reached KB last evening around 6:30pm, it wasn't that crowded at all.

Then slowly more people arrived & it was very packed!!

It was a good mixture of crowd last night, with some masculine young guys & twinks & a few eye candy.. & a few muscular mature guys & there's also a quite tall angmoh as well.

I was also quite surprised to see so many young guys in their 20s at KB last night.. & also quite surprised to see the place still quite packed after 11pm, which is usually quite dead by then! 😊😊👍👍👍👍

26 minutes ago, Guest kB Regular said:

29 Jan 2021-Friday

When I reached KB last evening around 6:30pm, it wasn't that crowded at all.

Then slowly more people arrived & it was very packed!!

It was a good mixture of crowd last night, with some masculine young guys & twinks & a few eye candy.. & a few muscular mature guys & there's also a quite tall angmoh as well.

I was also quite surprised to see so many young guys in their 20s at KB last night.. & also quite surprised to see the place still quite packed after 11pm, which is usually quite dead by then! 😊😊👍👍👍👍

Friday night mah.

40 minutes ago, lean n mean said:

Why do people keep asking hows the crowd on such n such a day? No day is the same. U can get a great guy on an empty day and yet socially distanced on a crowded night. Just turn up n stop asking.

These businesses need all the support they can get.

Don't cry when it is too late if they go broke and close down.

44 minutes ago, lean n mean said:

Why do people keep asking hows the crowd on such n such a day? No day is the same. U can get a great guy on an empty day and yet socially distanced on a crowded night. Just turn up n stop asking.

If keep having no crowd at KB then must start gg elsewhere....

Guest SundayMusings

Really surprised that with imported cases rising, ppl are still patronising places where close proximity body contact and intimacy is expected. Really never die before or rather asking for it.

Guest Cliente
1 hour ago, MilkyCow said:

If keep having no crowd at KB then must start gg elsewhere....

Where else to go, I was at Hook yesterday the crowd was pathetic when skin night started. It was only from 6.30 onwards that their crowd level started to pick up. That said, it was still the same group of guys stayed untill 9pm when the crowd started to thin again. 

On 1/28/2021 at 8:28 AM, top_suck said:

From a group chat....

B2C32BCF-DD21-4E07-AAE8-D078AC3478BF.jpeg

Guess the hot n juicy SCDF boys pumped some life into KB...

Just wonder why some people need to use every opportunity to say negative things about KB.

Maybe someone collapsed, had a heart attack or anything or broke the jaw from sucking a 10" tool...

Wish him speedy recovery.

So I was there this pm from 3-5.30. Good crowd as usual. I did not see any Batman or Spiderman anywhere despite their announcement elsewhere on this forum.

What I did see again unfortunately was some unfit patrons wildly groping their way through the maze and not taking hints as to whether the other party appreciates that. One sat down next to me in the resting area while I was cooling down from the steam room. I had just closed my eyes for half a minute and he decided that that was a good moment to suddenly pinch my nipple 😡 Wft? I told him just because I am here doesn’t give you permission to do that. The said sorry, then ran off.

Anyway I went back in the steamroom and a cute guy in his mid thirties fed me his load. Not long after I bumped into a regular and sucked him for a while, but had to leave before he was ready to give me his juice. Next time, no doubt 🙂

Guest ShioGan

On 1/31/2021 at 2:34 PM, Guest SundayMusings said:

Really surprised that with imported cases rising, ppl are still patronising places where close proximity body contact and intimacy is expected. Really never die before or rather asking for it.

What COVID, when a man is horny, he thinks with the head below the waist 

On 1/31/2021 at 5:31 PM, Super00 said:

Finally I am going to try out this place for the 1 first timer I am new to sauna anyone gg tml afternoon? 

On 1/31/2021 at 6:07 PM, Fightingcock said:

Pm me. Im interested to go

Giving blind idiots who disregard notice of NO ADS Allowed.

1 warning point.

Went to Keybox for the first time.

I thought it was 4 storey high haha.

ended up, it’s a single storey and longish shape. Wash area and lockers when you enter.

then there is like a small computer and resting area. Then it’s jacuzzi on the left then sauna and steam room on the right. Sauna was quite small. 2 benches and the steam room feels like a maze haha..cause so dark.

then it’s shower and toilet area.

so after shower, u will walk pass jacuzzi on your right and sauna and steam room on your left. Then you turned right and you will see a seating area where there is TV and 2 drinks dispenser then the gym is just next to it. And the “outdoor” smoking area is there.

beside it, there is a door that leads to the rooms. There is about 18-20 rooms. And many mention the “second storey”

but I feel it’s more like a super big double deck bed thingy. Where you can lay down.

the maze was also quite small. Can’t imagine how crowded it will get. Haha

i do wish the place is bigger.

5 hours ago, Loverofmassage said:

ended up, it’s a single storey and longish shape. Wash area and lockers when you enter.

then there is like a small computer and resting area. Then it’s jacuzzi on the left then sauna and steam room on the right. Sauna was quite small. 2 benches and the steam room feels like a maze haha..cause so dark.

so after shower, u will walk pass jacuzzi on your right and sauna and steam room on your left. Then you turned right and you will see a seating area where there is TV and 2 drinks dispenser then the gym is just next to it. And the “outdoor” smoking area is there.

beside it, there is a door that leads to the rooms. There is about 18-20 rooms. And many mention the “second storey”

but I feel it’s more like a super big double deck bed thingy. Where you can lay down.

I think u may missed out the 2nd storey.... the big double decker bed is there just before u enter the mezzanine level maze & and the 2nd storey is really u need to climb a flight of stairs....

Guest climb a mountain
59 minutes ago, MilkyCow said:

I think u may missed out the 2nd storey.... the big double decker bed is there just before u enter the mezzanine level maze & and the 2nd storey is really u need to climb a flight of stairs....

compared to the vast stairs at TenUncle these at KB just 10 steps. It helps for better blood circulation, best cure if all blood streamed into one single organ...

Sorry if you're the one with the walking aid...Regretful for KB not having installed a lift to the 2nd floor room...

13 hours ago, Guest climb a mountain said:

compared to the vast stairs at TenUncle these at KB just 10 steps. It helps for better blood circulation, best cure if all blood streamed into one single organ...

Sorry if you're the one with the walking aid...Regretful for KB not having installed a lift to the 2nd floor room...

Regrettably for TenUncle not having installed a lift too since it has vast stairs...the more TenUncles need it!

15 hours ago, MilkyCow said:

but the 2nd level is just the size of a small room, anyway, right?

Guest Cliente
15 hours ago, Guest Amateur said:

Anyone who went on Tuesday 2nd Feb? Went around 7 pm and saw this hot lean ang moh but he was a bit picky

Yes, I saw him as well, quite young in his 20s or 30s, very tall and well groomed with medium quiff brown hair. It's actually my 2nd or 3rd time seeing him there. Given his built, will be very tiring to deal with if he is a pure btm haha. 

Btw, I found out from the staff that the SCDF visit did took place last week. Apparently somebody fainted on that fateful night, heard he is alright now, still alive and kicking. I wonder what is his family's reaction when they find out he fainted in a gay sauna 😓.

Guest Cliente
8 minutes ago, Guest kaypoh said:

but the 2nd level is just the size of a small room, anyway, right?

Let's just say not an inch of space goes to waste in KB haha.

If I was to pick a flaw among its facilities, I would have to say dim the lights at the smoking area so that it becomes conducive for some quick fun.

20 hours ago, Loverofmassage said:

You are right.  Strictly speaking, it is a mezzanine floor, not a second floor that most people referred to.  However, there was indeed a second floor during the time when One Seven tenanted the place. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

3 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

If I was to pick a flaw among its facilities, I would have to say dim the lights at the smoking area so that it becomes conducive for some quick fun.

even that very narrow mini corridor that leads to dead-end on the second floor...haha

Guest Cliente
15 minutes ago, mate69 said:

even that very narrow mini corridor that leads to dead-end on the second floor...haha

Haha ...ya lor seems like a last minute afterthought when they can't figure out what to do with the leftover space.

Very noti, shouldn't have done that, reminds me of 贞子or Ju-on creeping out.

Yes, I saw him as well, quite young in his 20s or 30s, very tall and well groomed with medium quiff brown hair. It's actually my 2nd or 3rd time seeing him there. Given his built, will be very tiring to deal with if he is a pure btm haha. 

Btw, I found out from the staff that the SCDF visit did took place last week. Apparently somebody fainted on that fateful night, heard he is alright now, still alive and kicking. I wonder what is his family's reaction when they find out he fainted in a gay sauna 😓.

Omg any other details? Like fainted due to long duration spent in sauna? Young chap?

Tats a brilliant idea! But then wasted, im not a smoker.....

20 hours ago, Guest climb a mountain said:

G_M. Put your money where your mouth is and stop the bickering...

Guest Occulust

Was super horny yesterday and after my aftn meeting in town, I sneaked into KB around 4.30pm. Took shower and then adjourned into the dark maze...

Before my pupil could even dilate to adjust to the dimness, I felt a strong pair of hands grabbing my ass and feeling my body. I could tell from the barely discernible silhouette it was a very tall guy. Next thing I knew, I was pulled into one of the rooms at the end of the dark maze. He then kissed my nipples and poked his fingers into my ass. Ooohh felt so good ! I then recipocrated by kissing him passionately on the lips. Havent kissed so wildly for such a long time and before long, we jerked off and came...it was a fruitful escapade !

53 minutes ago, Guest Occulust said:

Was super horny yesterday and after my aftn meeting in town, I sneaked into KB around 4.30pm. Took shower and then adjourned into the dark maze...

Before my pupil could even dilate to adjust to the dimness, I felt a strong pair of hands grabbing my ass and feeling my body. I could tell from the barely discernible silhouette it was a very tall guy. Next thing I knew, I was pulled into one of the rooms at the end of the dark maze. He then kissed my nipples and poked his fingers into my ass. Ooohh felt so good ! I then recipocrated by kissing him passionately on the lips. Havent kissed so wildly for such a long time and before long, we jerked off and came...it was a fruitful escapade !

Jo only? Y never pursue further?

1 hour ago, Guest Occulust said:

You mean you actually kissed a someone (passionately) with a guy you hooked with in the dark without knowing how he looked like?  EEyer!!

A few nights ago i was there,

Why did i decide to leave earlier?

Coz i kiasu. There were so many guys one nite inside the dark maze,

I thot this was "OverCrowding" & i was thinking:

"If one guy here tonite has covid & it is so packed here, i don't wanna take a risk of staying", & so i left... coz i saw too many guys on their premises & i think its not wise to put myself in a crowded place. My 2 cents. 🤔

20 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

A few nights ago i was there,

Why did i decide to leave earlier?

Coz i kiasu. There were so many guys one nite inside the dark maze,

I thot this was "OverCrowding" & i was thinking:

"If one guy here tonite has covid & it is so packed here, i don't wanna take a risk of staying", & so i left... coz i saw too many guys on their premises & i think its not wise to put myself in a crowded place. My 2 cents. 🤔

Thank goodness you left earlier. Your england is more potent than covid19 LOL. Can kill.

14 minutes ago, ritchie85 said:

I went in at late yesterday, it was 11:30pm. This time the curly hair guy is not on duty. It is a new uncle that I have not seen before. The queue is still OK, with 4 guys in front of me. The locker area is crowded. Most probably, people are leaving after the nude theme at 11pm. Saw a few cuties around #100+ locker area, ready to leave. The shower area is also not as crowded, I am able to shower without having to wait.

Dark maze is my favourite, so I went in straight after my shower. There isn't as much guys standing along the corridors. Most are walking through the maze to look for appropriate partners. There isn't human jam like in the peak hours. As usual, guys will touch my cock and do light fun along the corridors. All the private rooms are still occupied. Open double bed area have a few guys laying down there and there isn't any action. I was approached by a guy where he hold on to my arms. I thought to further explore the maze but he start to play with my nipples and try to hug. So I stop to play with his nipples too. And we exchange kisses and decided to look for room. As there isn't any room, we played with each other cocks at the corridors. He will plant kisses every now and then and will hold my hands as we look for the rooms. Some who pass by will touch his cock. 

One of the guy who pass by was a top that I have played with in the past. Recognized him though his arm pouch. He was nude, maybe he come in during the nude theme hours. He seem to also recognize me but he continue to walk though the maze. He passed by a few times and look at me some time but he didn't play with the both of us. Somehow, he found his btm and both of them are standing opposite us. My top walk over to them and tried to play with them, I follow suit. I played the top's nipples, his btm is gymfit with nice chest. His btm prefer 1 to 1, so he cover his top with his body. Knowing the signal, we went on our own and continue to search for available room. Maybe after 15min, we got a room. 

It is a room with mirror, which is my favourite. The top lay on his bed and I went to suck on his cock. So far, the tops that I met, most of them are at least 6 inches and thick. This one is no exception. Wrapping my fingers around his cock while I suck the cock head, I can feel his thick cock. I feel excited as I love having guys with big cocks. The thought of pain and pleasure makes me horny. He is hard and ready to fuck me. I lube my hole well and climb on to the bed on all fours facing the mirror. I spread my legs and raise my ass up. I relax my hole to get ready for his entry. As usual, the initial part is painful as it is normal for guys with big cocks. Sounds of my whimpers filled the room, painful but horny for his big cock and he continue to pound and make my hole open up. I can feel his cock hitting my 2nd hole inside me. Watching myself in doggie in front of the mirror as he pounds me makes me horny and slutty. I moan louder as he become rougher. I raised my upper body while still doggie style as he play my nipples as pound my hole that is now used to his cock's size. He thrusts deeper, spanks me, and pull my ass towards him. Holding my waist, he pounds harder and rougher. It feels good and he soon cum and slowly pull out his cock. He is sweet and ask if I am OK. I reassure him that I am good. We kissed and hug as we went to shower and leave together. It is a nice experience. Next time should have both tops in the private room with another btm who like group fun. Both tops have nice big cocks and it will be nice to have them at both ends. 

What? 11.30pm still no rooms available. Good revenue for keybox owner. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.