Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest FreeMoonCake
On 3/18/2022 at 8:01 AM, Guest Patron said:

My friend went last night too but he told the crowd was good with around 50 to 60 guys between 5 to 7pm. Usually more customers will come in after 7.30pm when they have finished their dinner or gym training.

Absolutely agreed. Probably that's the time they are giving away Free MoonCake to celebrate last night mid autumn full moon. Horray!! 

Guest My friend said
On 3/18/2022 at 8:01 AM, Guest Patron said:

My friend went last night too but he told the crowd was good with around 50 to 60 guys between 5 to 7pm. Usually more customers will come in after 7.30pm when they have finished their dinner or gym training.

my friend went last night and said there were three people and a mouse…

my friend went last night and said it was packed with four rugby teams in action there…

my friend went last night and said it was like a Roman orgy…

my friend went last night and said they were completely alone… 

On 3/17/2022 at 10:56 PM, manehiso said:

You need to go to KB and make noise about it already..! Haha.. 

OK today I asked. If the tele promo not posted yet when u arrived, they will give the discount voucher for next visit. When ask why so like that, cos the post so late. Of cos they just said its the boss who decide.

Guest Bobby

By chance, I once went to KB on a Friday midnight (Sat morning).

Surprisingly, the crowd was good with quite a number of young men cruising about inside.

The only downside was all the rooms are 'locked' and no rooms are occupied.  I know, some people (especially the elderly ones, are hogging the rooms and sleeping (alone) inside.  KB is supposed to be a place for fun, not a hotel for you to sleep in.

Guest Cut Batang
On 3/18/2022 at 9:55 PM, BDB said:

Any malay in keybox?

Yes...infact had some unforgettable experiences there with a few manly and fit Malay tops. There's something about they way they gyrate and move inside you...can try your luck on some weekday evenings....more likely to find them in KB then anywhere else.

Guest Regular Dude

Wow, it my first time and this dude with a nose ring fucked this bottom in the steam room. It was so hot, all other guys circled them around 8pm. 

Guest Feedback

Got a few complaints, first thing, if you want to have fun in the maze, please throw your condoms properly and not make the maze oily and gross. Also, stop hogging the rooms, the rest of us do need, you one person there hog and sleep is meaningless. Go find someone else to sleep with or the upstair loft is not a bad spot.

Guest Guest
On 3/20/2022 at 2:40 PM, Guest Feedback said:

Got a few complaints, first thing, if you want to have fun in the maze, please throw your condoms properly and not make the maze oily and gross. Also, stop hogging the rooms, the rest of us do need, you one person there hog and sleep is meaningless. Go find someone else to sleep with or the upstair loft is not a bad spot.

go to the counter to complaint !!

The staffs are damn lazy, never do their rounds until midnight. The paper are always overflow from the bin and the room are dirty n smelly.

On 3/20/2022 at 4:27 PM, Guest Guest said:

The staffs are damn lazy, never do their rounds until midnight. The paper are always overflow from the bin and the room are dirty n smelly.

The old fucker who works there still horny at this age n trying to have fun with the guys there la. Not doing his work properly..knn.

Guest Feedback
On 3/20/2022 at 4:27 PM, Guest Guest said:

Yesterday on Saturday, the staff did come out and do their rounds to clear the paper. And I think the room smell is just all the poppers can't be help. But frankly, condoms in the maze....... bloody hell whoever did that is just plain disgusting. If you can use it, you can throw it properly and not make so many people's feet oily and sticky and it goes all over the damm maze yesterday evening. Really quite pissed.

Guest Wear something!
On 3/21/2022 at 12:21 AM, Guest Feedback said:

Yesterday on Saturday, the staff did come out and do their rounds to clear the paper. And I think the room smell is just all the poppers can't be help. But frankly, condoms in the maze....... bloody hell whoever did that is just plain disgusting. If you can use it, you can throw it properly and not make so many people's feet oily and sticky and it goes all over the damm maze yesterday evening. Really quite pissed.

I never go barefoot inside. After my first visit I learnt my lesson and always wore slippers during subsequent visits.

Guest Disgusting

The room smell is not just popper. It smell cum with urine and ...OMG... Shit too. Sometimes after too harsh on the pumping will let go some shit.

The freeflow lubrication dispenser causes the oily floor too by those inconsiderate user. Either they over use and drip on the floor or they are insane and going too wild from the popper. 

This is why the staffs need to clear  the rooms every now and then to prevent the rubbish and smell from getting worse.

Another reason you will see mostly customers play/fxxk outside the room is due to the rooms that are dirty, smelly and small. 

On 3/21/2022 at 12:26 AM, Guest Wear something! said:

I never go barefoot inside. After my first visit I learnt my lesson and always wore slippers during subsequent visits.

It's dangerous as well to walk around bare footed. People sometimes drop their poppers and you risk walking on broken glass. However use good quality slippers otherwise the wet areas can be slippery with cheap slippers.

Damn right on that.  Seriously, it aint easy boys.  When a room is vacated, someone gonna occupied it immediately.  Its gonna be tough to catch the right moment when the cleaner is at that path and someone just exited.  In china, where daddy is for business trip, there is designated time slots for cleaning.  its good and bad.  When your libido is high and manage to get someone, but cleaning time, both of you gonna wait for an hour.  As patrons, we gonna do our parts.

On 3/21/2022 at 12:55 PM, whitefuck said:

Damn right on that.  Seriously, it aint easy boys.  When a room is vacated, someone gonna occupied it immediately.  Its gonna be tough to catch the right moment when the cleaner is at that path and someone just exited.  In china, where daddy is for business trip, there is designated time slots for cleaning.  its good and bad.  When your libido is high and manage to get someone, but cleaning time, both of you gonna wait for an hour.  As patrons, we gonna do our parts.

I could smell pee in the bin.. 

On 3/21/2022 at 1:32 PM, cutejack said:

To me keybox is as clean as always. The steam room can be smelly at times.like urine or cum smell. Other than that can be said perfect place to visit. 

esp on nude days...its wild. U be surprised weekdays afternoons can be crowded

Guest Antonio

To me keybox is as clean as always. The steam room can be smelly at times.like urine or cum smell. Other than that can be said perfect place to visit. 

Yes I agree was prefect. But not lately, the place seem to be run down a lot. The mattress smell real bad. The place also seem dirty and lack of proper hygience even at non peak timings. Maybe the management need to look into it seriously than leave it the staffs

Guest As clean as never

hahahahaha - keep waving your keybox supporter flag desperate uncle

On 3/21/2022 at 7:36 PM, Ray93 said:

Which part is it in any form an advertisement when it is a question? Do clarify please , thank you.

The main forum is for discussion. Which part of your one liner, "Anyone coming down today?" help with the discussion?

Are you the appointed door biatch that monitor how many people goes down to the sauna? or are you the customer counter for the sauna, and how many people goes down to the sauna is your KPI?

Where did your pos, answers or help with the discussion?

You still want to argue?

On 3/22/2022 at 12:32 AM, G_M said:

The main forum is for discussion. Which part of your one liner, "Anyone coming down today?" help with the discussion?

Are you the appointed door biatch that monitor how many people goes down to the sauna? or are you the customer counter for the sauna, and how many people goes down to the sauna is your KPI?

Where did your pos, answers or help with the discussion?

You still want to argue?

Well it was a question. One can take it that way or the other way i dont know

it was a simple question, that can lead to another question like if they were to go on that day, how will the crowd be like? At the end of the day , it was meant to be a discussion but apologies on my side if you assumed i meant it in a different way :)

hope you have a nice week :)

Edited by Ray93

On 3/23/2022 at 2:53 PM, simply_me said:

hey guys, just curious whats the restriction of keybox now? its been 3 years since I go in sia. hehehehe

OMG...even before yesterday  morning annoucement, keybox by 3 pm was dammmed packed.  my locker was already 132

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.