Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 2/1/2022 at 1:32 PM, Giggidy said:

I so wanna go there, but never had. IDK why

nerves would always get the better of me and am afraid that I couldn't contain my boner or that I would shoot my load immediately

any tips for first timers?

just go. the boner isn't meant to be contained there, in fact it's gna be easier for you :P

If you cum fast, sure. go shower take a little break, go for 2nd round. it's gonna take awhile before you match with someone anyway so by the time you're ready for round 2. also, there's no time limit for you to leave!

that's what happened to me previously :D i didnt cum fast but i thought i would have left after playing for a few hrs and the very good cum. like i showered and changed already. but someone my type kept looking at me at the changing room while i was getting dressed and i couldnt resist round 2 haha!

nerves would always get the better of me and am afraid that I couldn't contain my boner or that I would shoot my load immediately

just take your time and look around and observe. can go on friday night or sat/sun afternoon can still go in with towel if too shy. Once daring enough then attempt the nude nights. go with the flow and ur own feel. feel free to politely refuse if you feel uncomfortable.

Guest Jonathan28
On 1/31/2022 at 10:50 PM, Guest Guest said:

OK I know I'm going to be flamed endlessly for this, but I have to tell the truth and hopefully someone else here can benefit.

I got bed bug bites on both my feet and neck/chest after visiting Keybox. I don't suspect the mattresses because I hardly ever use the rooms. I suspect either the floor of the steam room/shower area or the cleanliness of the towels.

Oh no, u mean there's bed bug in KB mattress ?? So scary . I bitten before, and it is really no joke ! 

Guest Dick fiction
On 2/2/2022 at 6:52 PM, p-2122 said:

Today quite a good turn out, Many hunks. I had fun there except only one guy can fit me into his hole. 

hahahhahhahahahaha!

thanks Jackie Collins! 😂 

Guest Poor thing

Poor thing. 

It happens when your dick is so small until it can't fit properly. 

🙄

On 2/2/2022 at 6:52 PM, p-2122 said:

Today quite a good turn out, Many hunks. I had fun there except only one guy can fit me into his hole. 

On 2/2/2022 at 8:28 PM, Guest Poor thing said:

Poor thing. 

It happens when your dick is so small until it can't fit properly. 

🙄

or maybe couldn’t get hard enough 

On 2/3/2022 at 9:23 AM, Guest Didi said:

Is it still safe to visit despite the surge in omicron? 

Yes

Guest confusionism

I find the discount coupon issued by Keybox to be useless.

Using telegram I get a $2 discount coupon to use. But when you try to use it on your next visit the $2 discount is not valid to use with the Telegram entry rate. Has to be used on normal undiscounted entry rate which makes the entry same as you would pay under Telegram.

Does not make any sense. Why would a Telegram user need that coupon in the first place?  

Can anyone clarify?

On 2/4/2022 at 12:29 PM, Guest confusionism said:

Using telegram I get a $2 discount coupon to use. But when you try to use it on your next visit the $2 discount is not valid to use with the Telegram entry rate. Has to be used on normal undiscounted entry rate which makes the entry same as you would pay under Telegram.

Does not make any sense. Why would a Telegram user need that coupon in the first place?  

Can anyone clarify?

I used it. Very useful

Edited by cutejack

On 2/4/2022 at 12:29 PM, Guest confusionism said:

Can anyone clarify?

The rate is a gimmicks. Just have to be careful.

Yday I visited Keybox from 4.30pm to 9pm. 

OK I am going to be like the rest bragged about how GOOD, how SHIOK how fantastic it was ..... hahah , nah I wont.  Is just too cliches.  Instead I am going to share some real situations in Keybox.  

1.  One idiot old skinny botah uncle damn irritating.  He went around in the dark pulling others LJ real hard and it hurts.  He did it to me twice. I was ready to punch his nose.  I looked out for him.  True enuff he came by for  the 3rd time.  I pushed him REAL hard that he almost fell.  I walked up to him showed him my face. I said ONE more time I will punch you.   Some idiot never change, he still went around doing it to others.  But when he came by me, he skipped me . I don't want to be mean rude and rowdy.  But u kena this type very jian ,no choice.  

2.  There are many people engaged in their hanky panky biz in the maze.  But when you walked passed them they grabbed you.  This is something I don't get it.  If u r engaged w someone isn't he your type ? so why so greedy ?? Don't bite more than you can chew ! 

3.  Another common scene , when you are engaged with someone in the dark making out , there are always some idiots who come by to spoil it .  One guy lagi funny, whispered to me "shake leh" ??? .  I told him I will put that on my WILL .  

4.  Lastly I took a break at the TV area having my sandwiches.  A guy came by sat next to me so close that his shoulder touched mine.  I wonder he is into me or my sandwiches or ........ But I moved away.  He got it , 2 mins later he stood up and walked away. 

5.  In the maze, it is a place we all there to hook up for fun , we often get people chit-chatting.  Sometime they got so carried away they forgot this is a dark room.  Chit chat in a LOUD voice . pls ; locker area, steam room , TV area or smoking corner have a drink discuss your life-story for all we care ! ... the right place for the right thing.  Common sense. 

Moral of the story, although we are in sauna basic decency, manner and respect still prevail.   Behave civilize and appropriate.  ! 

On 2/4/2022 at 8:59 PM, Guest Mary said:

1.  One idiot old skinny botah uncle damn irritating.  He went around in the dark pulling others LJ real hard and it hurts.  He did it to me twice. I was ready to punch his nose.  I looked out for him.  True enuff he came by for  the 3rd time.  I pushed him REAL hard that he almost fell.  I walked up to him showed him my face. I said ONE more time I will punch you.   Some idiot never change, he still went around doing it to others.  But when he came by me, he skipped me . I don't want to be mean rude and rowdy.  But u kena this type very jian ,no choice. 

You should have done more to that idiot. Knee him in the groin, for example.

His behaviour should not be tolerated.

On 2/4/2022 at 5:59 PM, Guest Mary said:

OK I am going to be like the rest bragged about how GOOD, how SHIOK how fantastic it was ..... hahah , nah I wont.  Is just too cliches.  Instead I am going to share some real situations in Keybox.  

2.  There are many people engaged in their hanky panky biz in the maze.  But when you walked passed them they grabbed you.  This is something I don't get it.  If u r engaged w someone isn't he your type ? so why so greedy ?? Don't bite more than you can chew ! 

3.  Another common scene , when you are engaged with someone in the dark making out , there are always some idiots who come by to spoil it .  One guy lagi funny, whispered to me "shake leh" ??? .  I told him I will put that on my WILL .  

4.  Lastly I took a break at the TV area having my sandwiches.  A guy came by sat next to me so close that his shoulder touched mine.  I wonder he is into me or my sandwiches or ........ But I moved away.  He got it , 2 mins later he stood up and walked away. 

5.  In the maze, it is a place we all there to hook up for fun , we often get people chit-chatting.  Sometime they got so carried away they forgot this is a dark room.  Chit chat in a LOUD voice . pls ; locker area, steam room , TV area or smoking corner have a drink discuss your life-story for all we care ! ... the right place for the right thing.  Common sense. 

Moral of the story, although we are in sauna basic decency, manner and respect still prevail.   Behave civilize and appropriate.  ! 

Did u brush your teeth? Otherwise i cannot imagine someone sharing a cock with u, very oily

Guest Guest_Marc

Was there last night. Crowd was fairly decent.

Came across a tall mix looking/indian guy in black mask, seen standing alone at the corner of the dark maze. He has really nice chest and pretty attractive features.

Went to the room and although no anal, he was super sensual. The emotional and physical intimacy was so strong, felt amazing.

Thanked each other and parted ways. Didn't get his contact.

I really hope to see him again. Really felt "connected".

When u mentioned "sandwich" I knew who u r. Lol

I've witnessed all the scenario u mentioned above. One rice so many ppl eat mah. What to do? 

Coz of these idiots , when I touchygently n for the first time, some boys push my hands very roughly. I was like why for the first I touch u so angry unless I repeatedly touch la. Those idiots spoil market lo. Haizzz.

On 2/4/2022 at 6:46 PM, Guest Guest_Marc said:

Came across a tall mix looking/indian guy in black mask, seen standing alone at the corner of the dark maze. He has really nice chest and pretty attractive features.

Went to the room and although no anal, he was super sensual. The emotional and physical intimacy was so strong, felt amazing.

Very likely not a local.

My experience is that, generally, locals are not so sensual, esp the Chinese. 

If local, minority races are much better.

On 2/4/2022 at 7:32 PM, cutejack said:

When u mentioned "sandwich" I knew who u r. Lol

I've witnessed all the scenario u mentioned above. One rice so many ppl eat mah. What to do? 

Coz of these idiots , when I touchygently n for the first time, some boys push my hands very roughly. I was like why for the first I touch u so angry unless I repeatedly touch la. Those idiots spoil market lo. Haizzz.

Ok, this really piqued my curiosity. 

What does "sandwich" stand for? 😁

Guest Not a yapper

5. What's wrong with chatting in the dark maze? In my experience, MANY guys love to small talk, ask questions during hook ups in the dark maze. So long as they are not bitching or gossiping loudly about others. But I get irritated when some guys love to interview me and get verbal responses out of me about everything and because it is QUIET and somewhat crowded, it felt like an audience is listening in to our "talk show". Quite awkward and embarrassing!

Guest Guest_Marc
On 2/4/2022 at 10:24 PM, Guest guest said:

Very likely not a local.

My experience is that, generally, locals are not so sensual, esp the Chinese. 

If local, minority races are much better.

I see, didn’t know that. Well he did mention that he is local and a regular there, just couldn’t make out if he’s Malay or Indian. Hoping for another opportunity.

On 2/4/2022 at 6:46 PM, Guest Guest_Marc said:

Did he have a beard or stubble? If so, i think i know who. He is local Indian confirm

Guest Guest_Marc
On 2/6/2022 at 3:20 AM, sprintkayak said:

Did he have a beard or stubble? If so, i think i know who. He is local Indian confirm

He was clean shaven actually. Saw him in office wear when he exited. Could be Malay or North Indian. 

Anyone experience any rough sex? 
recently met one guy. Before any action he ask if i am into rough sex. I tot he meant fucking me hard so i said yes. Without any warning he gave me a very hard and tight slap! So hard that i slump to the bed and was in a momentary daze. 
He grabbed and opened both my legs forcefully and jammed his dick into my ass without LUBE! I screamed in pain and begged him to put on a condom. Luckily he withdraw and put on one. But he already thrusted at least for 10 seconds. I quickly get up and reach for some lube to apply to my hole while he was putting on condom. 
i wish to tell him i want to stop but was scared of him. 
He made me go into alp sorts of positions, missionary, doggie, standing doggie, even standing facing to face with both my legs in the air. While doggie he slapped my ass so hard that they become red and swollen. And pulled my hair and head back so hard like riding a horse. All this while praying he cum right now. 
he came ard 15mins later and i was so shagged with all this already. When done he grabbed both my face cheeks together in one hand and called me a slut. In my mind i said to him fuck u and fuck off!

Anus tear for a week

On 2/6/2022 at 7:41 AM, Guest Guest said:

recently met one guy. Before any action he ask if i am into rough sex. I tot he meant fucking me hard so i said yes. Without any warning he gave me a very hard and tight slap! So hard that i slump to the bed and was in a momentary daze. 
He grabbed and opened both my legs forcefully and jammed his dick into my ass without LUBE! I screamed in pain and begged him to put on a condom. Luckily he withdraw and put on one. But he already thrusted at least for 10 seconds. I quickly get up and reach for some lube to apply to my hole while he was putting on condom. 
He made me go into alp sorts of positions, missionary, doggie, standing doggie, even standing facing to face with both my legs in the air. While doggie he slapped my ass so hard that they become red and swollen. And pulled my hair and head back so hard like riding a horse. All this while praying he cum right now. 
he came ard 15mins later and i was so shagged with all this already. When done he grabbed both my face cheeks together in one hand and called me a slut. In my mind i said to him fuck u and fuck off!

Anus tear for a week

even in a random hookup situation, everyone has the right to say ‘no’ or ‘stop’

On 2/6/2022 at 9:42 AM, Guest Kao Si Kuan said:

Nice fiction

Let it be.  not many can write factual & interesting incidents, situations or encounter.  

Also, it their way to live fulfill their fantasy. It is especially so when others responded well to their stories. 

Like a dream come TRHOUGH.  A little bit of "self-fulfilling prophecy".  

Just full of easy mature dudes yesterday. 

Guess neither the rain nor covid m hampered these horny guys 😂

I could pick and choose who I wanted to have fun with as there was only a handful of young dudes there. Those who younger were either skinny twinks or cubbies.

There was a tall fit mature good looking dude who was standing at the door and many guys approached him but he didn't seem interested. Thought Id try and he just grabbed my hand and pulled me to find an empty room. 😂

Started with much foreplay and his tongue was all over my body sending me to shivers. Turned out he was a great fucker too. Spent an hour in the room with him and he finally just pumped his juice into my mouth. 

He wanted to keep in contact but i didn't bother.

When I came out and wanted to shower, there was another fit chinese sticky dude just outside the room. Thought I could have a quick shower first but when he showed interest, he was too yummy to resist.

Before anyone could take over the room, we went back in. 

He was a passionate kisser and turned out he was a btm but happy to top this time since my hole was already used by the first dude. 

Turned out to be quite a moaner. 

😂

On 2/6/2022 at 7:34 AM, Guest Guest_Marc said:

He was clean shaven actually. Saw him in office wear when he exited. Could be Malay or North Indian. 

I ever saw him few times la. Wearing towel around his waist n keep massaging his cock , right? 

Tall n muscular guy with damn sharp feature,handsome look.

Keep bringing in young n lean guys to the cubicle n banging them. Hahaha.

Anus tear for a week

also, because you didn’t ask him to stop or establish clear boundaries, he probably had no clue that you were not into it. I suppose just take it as a lesson to be clearer about what you do or don’t want and learn how to say no. Communication is key, especially if playing with strangers. 

Guest Kao Si Kuan
On 2/6/2022 at 2:10 PM, Guest Speculoo said:

Either that or the owner John and one of this forum owner or moderator are bosom buddies/sisters in crime; or the moderator also frequents Keybox so he wants the crowd for himself in order to score some guys 🙄

I recall this gargantuan come into the steam room and make out with people. Suddenly, he left abruptly and I saw him enter the reception area....

On 2/6/2022 at 10:29 AM, Guest Young said:

Just full of easy mature dudes yesterday. 

Guess neither the rain nor covid m hampered these horny guys 😂

I could pick and choose who I wanted to have fun with as there was only a handful of young dudes there. Those who younger were either skinny twinks or cubbies.

There was a tall fit mature good looking dude who was standing at the door and many guys approached him but he didn't seem interested. Thought Id try and he just grabbed my hand and pulled me to find an empty room. 😂

Started with much foreplay and his tongue was all over my body sending me to shivers. Turned out he was a great fucker too. Spent an hour in the room with him and he finally just pumped his juice into my mouth. 

He wanted to keep in contact but i didn't bother.

When I came out and wanted to shower, there was another fit chinese sticky dude just outside the room. Thought I could have a quick shower first but when he showed interest, he was too yummy to resist.

Before anyone could take over the room, we went back in. 

He was a passionate kisser and turned out he was a btm but happy to top this time since my hole was already used by the first dude. 

Turned out to be quite a moaner. 

😂

Hot!

Guest Sibei nice

Anus tear for a week

Sibei nice. Wish someone can do that on me when I visit keybox next time. Call me slut

On 2/7/2022 at 12:58 AM, Guest Sri lankan guy said:

Hello. Any idea about the sri lankan guy. He is fit and bald hair. 

On 2/7/2022 at 12:59 AM, Guest Sri lankan guy said:

Because i think he removed the condom when we chnged position for sex. I am scared and considering buy PEP

why are you expecting anybody here to know his status, or are you just shit stirring?

go to a doctor if you are worried, no point to wait for an answer here. 

Anus tear for a week

u should have walked straight out after that unwarned tight slap!

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.