Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest ExpectedLah
On 3/25/2022 at 3:49 PM, Guest fun said:

Saturday I think it was 6 plus 7, this week not a lot of people actually

Not surprise, KB amenities are running down. The hygience at the premises are getting bad. The quality of customers are not as good as before too.

On 3/25/2022 at 9:48 AM, Guest Hii said:

Hi can I just check if I can wear a sports bra and thong at keybox 

On 3/25/2022 at 9:48 AM, Guest Hii said:

On 3/25/2022 at 12:18 PM, Guest Hii said:

Hello, Please call Keybox to ask the management and let them asnwer you. 

Even if the people here answers you, since none of them represent the management, so what they say here don't count. 

So save your breath and get your answer directly from the Management.

Guest Pre-dick
On 3/27/2022 at 10:34 AM, calcium said:

Yesterday night was crowded as compare to previous weekend. Not sure any reason ?

Could be any of these reasons:

1) Celebrating upcoming ease of pandemic restrictions 

2) Start work ('Kai Gong' ) for those who have stopped sauna for past 2 years

3) Roll-over from other saunas (Tired of meeting the same fcuk faces there? come on ..population here is really that small )

4) Pay Day for some? (Don't you notice more people towards end or beginning of the month?)

5) Horny index level went up for many  at the same time

I pre-dick it will get more crowded in the coming 2 weeks!!

Am wondering why there are such idiots that go against the theme nights, such as when it is a nude night, they insist to enter with towel wrapped around them or even wear undies into the nude night. 

There are even "sticky" patrons that hugged and told us we are naughty ignoring them. This place is a place with no obligation or responsibility with one another yet I still find a few so "sticky" to us and we can only have fun with these few guys? 

I had a lousy experience last evening when a guy keep asking me to do him and I told him no and ignored him. There is no relationship to begin in the first place, please don't be too attached to a stranger in a such places. 

Thank you

On 3/27/2022 at 3:04 PM, matureguy said:

Raw fuck lovers are making Thurs the unofficial BB Fuck Party at Keybox now, esp at the Maze area... So if u like bareback, go on Thurs...

Legit? How come i never see lol. Oh i honestly i cant see in the maze let alone see if the top is bare or using NTUC plastic bag i cant tell for god sake.

On 3/27/2022 at 9:54 PM, SubAL1 said:

Really curious to go but don't dare to go alone. Not sure what to do, but read alot of exciting stories

Isit better to go alone or to go with someone? 

If you are going with someone, you need to plan in advance. 

Will you two be leaving together?  What time?  What if one person got lucky and the other wants to leave at the appointed time (you may have to wear a watch to keep track of time while having fun in the room).  I was in a room having fun when my playmate's "partner" started banging on doors to look for my playmate because it was time to leave.  Total buzz kill.

Will you need to be together to give you courage?  What if your companion finds someone interesting?  Will you be OK left to your own devices?  If not, what will you do?  And if yes, you might was well just go by yourself.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  You will just have to pluck up the courage and enter this "whole new world".  

I wish you the best of luck, and fun!   

Someone from here,bw wanted to go with me to keybox at the very first time In my life 6years ago and when I reached at the entrance , that guy told me that he needs to stay back in office and will be late, leaving me alone. I took the courage n proceeded in to see what's in there.  Totally different from what was in my mind like sauna is always dirty with cum all over the floor n all. I was totally wrong after I visited the place. I had my fun and about to leave the place when the guy who initiated to go with me just arrived there. Actually I should thank him for initiating my first visit to a none straight sauna in my life. So , take the first step n courage to visit. All the best to u.

On 3/27/2022 at 9:54 PM, SubAL1 said:

Really curious to go but don't dare to go alone. Not sure what to do, but read alot of exciting stories

Isit better to go alone or to go with someone? 

Edited by cutejack

Guest Luv raw
On 3/27/2022 at 3:04 PM, matureguy said:

Raw fuck lovers are making Thurs the unofficial BB Fuck Party at Keybox now, esp at the Maze area... So if u like bareback, go on Thurs...

Specifically at the mezzanine floor? Or just inside the dark area?

On 3/27/2022 at 11:56 PM, SubAL1 said:

Haha scared I be lost haha like where is where 🤣

Hello,

You are a man, bahave like one, don't be like a baby.

How big can the sauna be for you to get lost? 

We do not allow people to advertise themselve in the Main forum.

This is a discussion about the sauna, not a discussion about you asking strnagers to bring you around in the sauna. 

1 warning for posting ad in the main forum.

If I catch you spamming all over the sauna again,  your account will be suspended!

Guest Patron
On 3/28/2022 at 11:23 PM, ChFitBbBtm said:

Is there any difference between Thursday's skin nite and Saturday's nude nite? Or are they just different labels referring to the same thing?

Sat's nude night will start earlier at 5.30pm whereas Mon & Thurs ones start at 6.30pm.

Hi, anyone knows what the crowd levels will be like on typical weekdays? May I know if masks are still a requirement (As I prefer to be masked)? Also, any demand for twinks? haha. Will be my first time visiting a gay sauna if i decide to try (actually first time doing anything sexual), would appreciate any help thanks!

Edited by exhibitionisttttt

On 4/1/2022 at 9:12 PM, exhibitionisttttt said:

Hi, anyone knows what the crowd levels will be like on typical weekdays? May I know if masks are still a requirement (As I prefer to be masked)? Also, any demand for twinks? haha. Will be my first time visiting a gay sauna if i decide to try (actually first time doing anything sexual), would appreciate any help thanks!

love exhibitionist btm twinks like you

On 4/2/2022 at 11:45 PM, exhibitionisttttt said:

cos not into anal/fking, would prolly just like to be groped/jerked/other cockplay

O ok I see. Not much of crowds on weekdays, thou there would still be guys around. Just go and give it a try. No harm done. Have fun!

Guest Disappointed
On 4/3/2022 at 12:13 PM, Saggiboy said:

I prefer afternoons, easy to get rooms. 

Evenings r too crowded to really enjoy. And wasted too much time trying to find room. 

Eventually we got a room but the room stink. The waste paper overflow n the cum smell so strong. Seem like the rubbish has been there for hours. Cum n Silvia at the corner. There's once, the paper was out and we realised only after we shook on the mattress. We wanted to wipe it off but too bad, there isn't any more paper roll.. sorry that we just have to walk off. There are people waiting outside for the room, oosp.

No extra space to escape the junk as the room is so small that just fixed exactly the both of us. Not to mention extra space for 3P! 

Luckily, both of us are small built but the smell is unbearable. 

Lube stain is all over the mattress n floor due to having free flow from the dispenser. Hygienic definitely failed!  Disaster!

On 4/3/2022 at 11:55 PM, Guest Disappointed said:

Eventually we got a room but the room stink. The waste paper overflow n the cum smell so strong. Seem like the rubbish has been there for hours. Cum n Silvia at the corner. There's once, the paper was out and we realised only after we shook on the mattress. We wanted to wipe it off but too bad, there isn't any more paper roll.. sorry that we just have to walk off. There are people waiting outside for the room, oosp.

No extra space to escape the junk as the room is so small that just fixed exactly the both of us. Not to mention extra space for 3P! 

Lube stain is all over the mattress n floor due to having free flow from the dispenser. Hygienic definitely failed!  Disaster!

A lot of Tops, don't know how to use lube. either you have it around your cock, or like you finger. Wiping it on the ass of your bottom does nothing, cos if you try sliding, you're going to tear a second asshole.

On 4/3/2022 at 11:55 PM, Guest Disappointed said:

Tell this to that white hair old staff there.  Oredi old n a staff suppose to be doing his work but enter the dark area n keep ogling n drooling at guys without doing a proper job. Omg. Some oldies hormones are more active than youngsters. 

Wah so long I never go keybox already. But I cant forget 1 guy, he is an indian. He is so good rimming me and fucking me. He is really gifted. But now we will see each other in Church only and he is married. I wonder if he still go to Keybox. If youre here pls PM me. I like to know how are u doin.

On 4/6/2022 at 11:56 AM, simply_me said:

Wah so long I never go keybox already. But I cant forget 1 guy, he is an indian. He is so good rimming me and fucking me. He is really gifted. But now we will see each other in Church only and he is married. I wonder if he still go to Keybox. If youre here pls PM me. I like to know how are u doin.

Only want to know how he is doing?

On 4/6/2022 at 11:56 AM, simply_me said:

Ask him when u see him in church la. Can prey, I mean pray, together too. 

Guest Kaypo
On 4/6/2022 at 3:48 PM, Saggiboy said:

Ask him when u see him in church la. Can prey, I mean pray, together too. 

You mean practise 螳螂拳 on the homophobes there?

Guest Kaypo
On 4/4/2022 at 11:33 PM, cutejack said:

Tell this to that white hair old staff there.  Oredi old n a staff suppose to be doing his work but enter the dark area n keep ogling n drooling at guys without doing a proper job. Omg. Some oldies hormones are more active than youngsters. 

You noticed him keep on entering dark maze not to clean but ogle? You were molested by him is it?

We all have hormones and we will all grow old one day la, i think he's alright.

I find the staff there has always been very friendly and responsive to me though and the place has been kept reasonably clean most times I'm there.

On 4/4/2022 at 11:33 PM, cutejack said:

Guest Disappointed
On 4/6/2022 at 5:43 PM, PlayersGroup said:

I find the staff there has always been very friendly and responsive to me though and the place has been kept reasonably clean most times I'm there.

The staff there always friendly?? 

The place has been kept clean? 

We leave it to the patrons to judge then. Good luck, KB! 

On 4/6/2022 at 5:43 PM, PlayersGroup said:

Yes, I think the cleanliness is within reason for these kind of places.

After all it is not a 5 star hotel with each room being serviced after each use!

A lot will also depend on the patrons. I wipe the mattress down after use, if too much lube has been applied. Try to leave it reasonable for the next users.

There was one occasion at KB where there was a strong stench of urine near the spa pool area. That was unpleasant.

** yeah, the staff has touched me a couple of times, but was not aggressive

Edited by And then

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.