Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 4/25/2022 at 10:28 AM, Erwi said:

Yeah, let me try it in next visit. I will just provide as minimal info as possible besides bd 

Nobody cares if u belong to lgbt group anot. Seriously. Everyone has their own work to think of especially now post covid all rushing more for money n stuffs. No one has the time to stop n look at u. Even me too discreet joined as kb member 5 years back showing them my id n filled up the form.  Who cares! 😂😂

Edited by cutejack

On 4/25/2022 at 12:49 PM, cutejack said:

Nobody cares if u belong to lgbt group anot. Seriously. Everyone has their own work to think of especially now poat covid all rushing more for money n stuffs. No one has the time to stop n look at u. Even me too discreet joined as kb member 5 years back showing them my id n filled up the form.  Who cares! 😂😂

Yeah, I dont really care bout my friends/ others how they thought of me. The step I'm taking is try to protect myself from such awkward 🤫situation from families/ peers especially there is leakage of info. like Singxxx since we belong to minority group

Guest Kapoh
On 4/25/2022 at 9:22 AM, Erwi said:

Thanks. This is really great info. for me hahaa. I just feel uncomfortable when they need my id as I not sure how well they protect the data since I prefer remains discreet

If they need your ID just to check your BD is fine. But if they take down any data like the ID numbers , then that's really bad. 

On 4/17/2022 at 8:40 PM, Guest partandparcel said:

nice crowd but i find their toilet hygiene a bit lacklustre. n it's too dark to see whats on the floor which many a times ive seen shit on the floor. apart from that its ever changing maze structure plays on the element of surprise and the curiosity of your experience there. Though it would be a tad better if the staff were more friendly and if they were responsive via email as well. Perhaps they don't comprehend english very well, im unsure. 

Agreed.

I really wish there were more toilets, shower rooms and sinks for washing hands. That's why I seldom go there because of a lack of washing fascilities. 

Guest AhTas
On 4/25/2022 at 2:57 PM, superflawless said:

Agreed.

I really wish there were more toilets, shower rooms and sinks for washing hands. That's why I seldom go there because of a lack of washing fascilities. 

It seem that KB hygience level is terrible. Heard so many complaints that shits is everywhere inside the saunas; from lockers, darkroom, steamroon n shower area. What is  happening?

I believe the management heard but they just dun bother to improve. Sign. 

So superflawless, which saunas do u patronised lately since KB failed u? 

On 4/25/2022 at 4:40 PM, Guest AhTas said:

It seem that KB hygience level is terrible. Heard so many complaints that shits is everywhere inside the saunas; from lockers, darkroom, steamroon n shower area. What is  happening?

I believe the management heard but they just dun bother to improve. Sign. 

So superflawless, which saunas do u patronised lately since KB failed u? 

Locker ?? 

In Keybox locker area is equivalent to living room in your house.  If you see a packet of smear mee-pok on the floor in your living room will you clean it ?? 

So the owner of KB knows there is shit in the locker or locker area, with many customers complaining sting and dont clean ?? 

No wonder there is a saying - things that don't make sense, it is usually NOT TRUE 

On 4/26/2022 at 11:12 AM, Guest Mary said:

Locker ?? 

In Keybox locker area is equivalent to living room in your house.  If you see a packet of smear mee-pok on the floor in your living room will you clean it ?? 

So the owner of KB knows there is shit in the locker or locker area, with many customers complaining sting and dont clean ?? 

No wonder there is a saying - things that don't make sense, it is usually NOT TRUE 

Let's be real, if there is as much sex as is going on in Keybox on a weekend, of course the worker cannot clean. Walking through the maze is an issue, not to mention opening the doors occupied by old man who don't want to fuck among themselves. Based on the numbers in Keybox, you occasionally have someone being irresponsible with their condom, or have some accident. What to do? You want clean, go TMC, they shut off the entire 4th floor when they don't have a lot of people. The facilities there very clean, the worker got walking space to keep sanitizing the floor.

Guest Double Fun
On 4/27/2022 at 12:41 PM, Guest fun said:

Let's be real, if there is as much sex as is going on in Keybox on a weekend, of course the worker cannot clean. Walking through the maze is an issue, not to mention opening the doors occupied by old man who don't want to fuck among themselves. Based on the numbers in Keybox, you occasionally have someone being irresponsible with their condom, or have some accident. What to do? You want clean, go TMC, they shut off the entire 4th floor when they don't have a lot of people. The facilities there very clean, the worker got walking space to keep sanitizing the floor.

TMC only shut down the 4th on Monday , Tuesday n Thursday. In fact, the 4 entire floors already able to captured a lot of customers not to mentioned when skin night n weekends where they open up ask the floors and were packed... 

KB just need to be a bit more hard-working on the round, then it will be a lovely place to hang up, after all it's just 1 floor only, shouldn't be a problem at all.  Ganbateh ! 

Guest Susan
On 4/28/2022 at 5:05 PM, Saggiboy said:

I prefers afternoons, less crowded and easy to get room. Evenings too crowded and messy. 

if your objective is to easy get a room any man w dick will do , yes afternoon , infact u shd go Shogun anytime of the day also got room 

For me is the person I care more, so for that I choose to go at peak hour, where it is full house, that gives me alot of choices , I dnt mind waiting for room ( I did last sat 20 mins) 

The other guy dont mind too, coz I am his type 

On 4/28/2022 at 5:24 PM, Guest Susan said:

if your objective is to easy get a room any man w dick will do , yes afternoon , infact u shd go Shogun anytime of the day also got room 

For me is the person I care more, so for that I choose to go at peak hour, where it is full house, that gives me alot of choices , I dnt mind waiting for room ( I did last sat 20 mins) 

The other guy dont mind too, coz I am his type 

Actually, there r a few fit guys to choose from in the afternoons as well. Never an issue for me. 

On 4/28/2022 at 6:21 PM, ChFitBbBtm said:

Are there particular days of the week where the afternoon still draws a decent crowd, compared to other days?

And since the themes only begin in the evenings, is everyone basically just in their towel? Or is it a mix, e.g. some towel, some nude, some underwear?

Hard to pinpoint exactly which days. It's more of when u're there, and who else are there too? So yeah.. 

On 4/28/2022 at 11:21 PM, manehiso said:

Hard to pinpoint exactly which days. It's more of when u're there, and who else are there too? So yeah.. 

On 4/28/2022 at 6:21 PM, ChFitBbBtm said:

Are there particular days of the week where the afternoon still draws a decent crowd, compared to other days?

And since the themes only begin in the evenings, is everyone basically just in their towel? Or is it a mix, e.g. some towel, some nude, some underwear?

On 4/28/2022 at 5:05 PM, Saggiboy said:

I prefers afternoons, less crowded and easy to get room. Evenings too crowded and messy. 

Usually MOST HAPPENINGS is on Thurs afternoons. lunch onwards can be wild and open...as it leads to evening theme

Guest rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
On 4/29/2022 at 3:52 PM, wirzoned said:

Which day of the long weekend do you guys think will be the most crowded?

For me, most crowded no point. Must be the day where you can find your own type the most and can piak piak or be piak piak by them without issues (eg no room, he rejected you, you want to kiss but he says sorry no kiss etc)

Guest Blessing
On 4/29/2022 at 5:07 PM, Guest rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr said:

For me, most crowded no point. Must be the day where you can find your own type the most and can piak piak or be piak piak by them without issues (eg no room, he rejected you, you want to kiss but he says sorry no kiss etc)

Even u got a room, blessed that the room is clean.  No extra unpleasant stuffs inside !!  Or the whole room is over flow with the cum paper n the cum smell is terrible. 

Guest 10 dollars

Frankly speaking If you are paying $10…. You can’t expect a hotel like service or cleanliness.

Jus get go there for a quick fun n go off… cos u not staying there.

Guest Cumsmell
On 4/29/2022 at 6:16 PM, Guest Blessing said:

Even u got a room, blessed that the room is clean.  No extra unpleasant stuffs inside !!  Or the whole room is over flow with the cum paper n the cum smell is terrible. 

I dont mind the cum paper and cum smell

On 4/30/2022 at 9:00 PM, Guest Gloryhole lover said:

Is there a gloryhole there at keybox by any chance?

go to the maze ask someone to cover ur eyes & the others to suck ur kukubird. The feeling doesnt much diff as compare w gloryhole

Guest Mary
On 5/1/2022 at 10:56 AM, Guest Guest said:

How do we maximise our time at keybox? 

For fun go ard sucking , squeezing , pitching and irritating others like alot of them did in the dark 

For charity , u can offer to clean up empty room , clear the rubbish or tidy up the drinking area 

We wont stop you if u do BOTH 

With such generosity , you might be awarded free admission / maybe land yourself a job 

Guest Keybox

Visited Keybox after such a long absence last evening .

It was very very packed on Sunday evening.

Counter staff were friendly and the overall cleanliness was very good .

Thumb up ! 

Guest Guest50

Amazing experience after a long hiatus. Would have thought it’s difficult to catch someone meaningful but met a Thai guy that is so good in bed. Wish I had gotten his contact or if he sees this. Great experience being submitted to his fuck. And after I had been a top before that. Overall it’s a worthwhile trip even in the afternoon hours. 

Guest Occulust

Wow there's alot of foreign workers this aftn, from india, myannmar, pinoys...plenty to choose from and all so straight looking with hard bod.

Guest Maximise
On 5/1/2022 at 10:56 AM, Guest Guest said:

How do we maximise our time at keybox? 

do online shopping or your emails while getting fucked? 

Guest Curiously dumb
On 5/3/2022 at 3:09 PM, Guest Curious said:

What’s the Nude Event all about today? 

er, take a guess…. What do you think it could possibly be? 

Guest Guest

Entered the sauna at 7 pm and went into the steam room at 7.10 pm. Immediately got hot action with this muscular stocky guy with nice chest who got me onto my knees to suck his cock. After only about 10 mins, his pace increased and he fucked my throat relentlessly before shooting his load deep down my throat. I swallowed every drop! If that's you, you were great!

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.