Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest newbie
On 3/28/2022 at 4:01 PM, ritchie85 said:

In the dark area. Had it in one of the corners 😋

I have gone a few times right, I don't think I have a sample of 30 tops, but right everytime I tried asking to be banged in the dark part of the maze, no one wanted. Most guys just want to be groped and sucked off. Is it a Thursday thing and Saturday people are more reserved? Also would other sauna the tops be more uninhibited? 

Guest RiskButNoTakers

yea same as Guest newbie. i had a few times encountered guys in the maze who start aggressive, rubbing my nips, force kiss or force me to suck them, grab my ass hard while kissing. Then when i turn around, not even to let them put it in, just let them rub their dick on my ass hole only they immediately push me away or stop. Like, wth man, so gungho all for a hug and kiss?

Guest curiousnewbie

hello for keybox regulars, any tips for newcomers? also are there private areas to just rest and relax? hows the amenities and facilities for someone who might not be very interested in doing sexual stuff but just want to r&r?

On 4/9/2022 at 4:48 PM, Guest curiousnewbie said:

hello for keybox regulars, any tips for newcomers? also are there private areas to just rest and relax? hows the amenities and facilities for someone who might not be very interested in doing sexual stuff but just want to r&r?

Have a look on keybox website keybox com sg to check 

On 4/9/2022 at 4:48 PM, Guest curiousnewbie said:

at busy times, there is very little space for rest. maybe the spa pool, and tv area.

tmc would be much better for r&r

On 4/8/2022 at 9:35 PM, Guest newbie said:

I have gone a few times right, I don't think I have a sample of 30 tops, but right everytime I tried asking to be banged in the dark part of the maze, no one wanted. Most guys just want to be groped and sucked off. Is it a Thursday thing and Saturday people are more reserved? Also would other sauna the tops be more uninhibited? 

maybe it is a sgp thing.

I am a "not too bad" chinese guy. i get fucked by more Asian guys in one trip to sauna in Sydney, than in the 6 or so trips to saunas here (KB and TMC).

On 4/9/2022 at 5:54 PM, And then said:

maybe it is a sgp thing.

I am a "not too bad" chinese guy. i get fucked by more Asian guys in one trip to sauna in Sydney, than in the 6 or so trips to saunas here (KB and TMC).

same here...perhaps KB have more...esp sat/suns for weekends...thurs noon to early evenings, lots of action. After 6pm , lots of standing crowds, rude pushing patrons...Be aware

Be prepared with an open mindset and enjoy the wilderness, fun.

Just gentle tap if u wanna refuse anyone.

Anyone Forceful and rude, u can report to KB staff and have them removed

Some recent history experience by BWer : 

On 1/3/2021 at 8:13 AM, ritchie85 said:

Not sure if we are at the dark maze corner at the same time. I have wanted to try that corner but too scared to go in last week. A guy took me there. That corner is pitch black. He gave me a bj and later on, two other guys joined in as I played with their cocks. From the corner, you can look out to see others playing but you can't really see yourself, that is how pitch dark it is. After I cummed, the guy who gave me a bj was turned to one of the two guys. Not long, the guy who gave me the bj was fucked. That's hot to hear the moans as I can only see the shadow of the guy arching his back as the other guy pounds his ass. The guy who gave me the bj has nice protruding nipples, love playing with it as he get fucked. The top stopped and I felt his arms around my waist. He was bringing me towards him. I am not sure what that signal means. As I tried to move away, he tighten his grip on my waist. I can feel his face close to my neck. I was abit scared as i am thinking whether he is planning to fuck me too. Not able to see and being grabbed by the waist makes me nervous. Decided to walk away. Still a newbie to this space. Is this the space where tops will interchange and fuck multiple btms? Most likely I will visit this corner again. 

Hope he will be back again :)

wow...Is this the space where tops will interchange and fuck multiple btms

You gave a good name to the MAZE Corner "  FUCK INTERCHANGE "

Edited by LoveCum

Guest ffffffff
On 4/6/2022 at 6:30 PM, Guest Disappointed said:

The staff there always friendly?? 

The place has been kept clean? 

We leave it to the patrons to judge then. Good luck, KB! 

Ya, there's a Chao uncle with dark frame glasses always grumble loudly in the TV area and spoil ambience.

He also like to keep people waiting at the reception area. Knowing people are waiting to enter, he purposely do other things first. Some patrons just walked off.

On 4/11/2022 at 5:20 AM, Guest ffffffff said:

Ya, there's a Chao uncle with dark frame glasses always grumble loudly in the TV area and spoil ambience.

He also like to keep people waiting at the reception area. Knowing people are waiting to enter, he purposely do other things first. Some patrons just walked off.

He probably have no more lockers, and waiting for patrons to exit to hv free lockers...meantime do other things...thisis usually esp during 5-6 pm

Guest ffffffff
On 4/11/2022 at 6:54 AM, LoveCum said:

He probably have no more lockers, and waiting for patrons to exit to hv free lockers...meantime do other things...thisis usually esp during 5-6 pm

12 noon just opened no locker?

Guest bespec_chn_top

was at KB 10 apr. pretty good crowd from late afternoon to evening. met this young lean fit guy and we seem to be hitting off very well at the dark maze. a few guys were also trying to "get" him but i think he kinda liked what i was doing to him particularly and so i was the only one he groped haha. but then suddenly you got so pissed because some other came onto your right leg and you went off to wash it off. i followed you to the shower area but lost you! i hope you see this and hope we can continue where we left off hehe.

On 4/13/2022 at 6:13 AM, YoungnHorny said:

My first time there yesterday evening so didn't really know what to expect.....

Only realised we have been doing it raw when one of them breeded me. Felt my ass getting wet like diarrhoea. Should have known better but I was overpowered by my horny-ness and eagerness to hook up. Quickly excused myself from the room and went to wash up....

Be shrewd. Every now and then, always make it a habit to check if your top is still having his condom on or not. Simply feel his kkj with your fingers. Occasionally guys do remove their condoms without the bottom knowing.

It pays to be prudent with strangers. 

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

On 4/15/2022 at 12:30 PM, Guest random said:

i saw on tele app that today is full moon nude nite, is that any different than like a normal nude nite on sat? never been to a full moon before in kb

Should be more wild than normal nude nite, since its fullmoon night

Edited by Erwi

Music was pretty good tonight. I wonder if anyone knows/has a link to their Spotify playlist? Tried asking the counter staff but he didn’t seem to get what I was asking about.

img_1295_y5oCqh.jpg.5b665c90780c79ea8d4d942b76c3b4fb.jpg

Nude night always feels good especially after a long while, except when some keep asking to go to the room. Always prefer it when I blow multiple cocks at once while other guys take turn to use me. Love the feeling of men trying to make forceful thrusts. Feels even better after having some good ol' alcohol. :rolleyes:

Guest partandparcel

nice crowd but i find their toilet hygiene a bit lacklustre. n it's too dark to see whats on the floor which many a times ive seen shit on the floor. apart from that its ever changing maze structure plays on the element of surprise and the curiosity of your experience there. Though it would be a tad better if the staff were more friendly and if they were responsive via email as well. Perhaps they don't comprehend english very well, im unsure. 

Guest Guest fil

There’s a bouncer type guy with back tattoo and specs whom i was able to suck and play with. Daddy got some big cock too. Guys at the maze feasted on this hunk 🤤 

Guest Michael
On 4/21/2022 at 10:45 PM, suckme said:

How is the events tonight

Very boring .  Very sian.  Not many people.  Maybe 12 

I went , nothing much, no action 

of the 12 half are senior.

Guest kaypoh
On 4/17/2022 at 8:40 PM, Guest partandparcel said:

nice crowd but i find their toilet hygiene a bit lacklustre. n it's too dark to see whats on the floor which many a times ive seen shit on the floor. apart from that its ever changing maze structure plays on the element of surprise and the curiosity of your experience there. Though it would be a tad better if the staff were more friendly and if they were responsive via email as well. Perhaps they don't comprehend english very well, im unsure. 

If you want good hygiene, it just simply means no activity. You got moaning bottoms, you also got bottoms who didn't douche properly and someone fucked the shit out of them.

Guest JosephWan
On 4/22/2022 at 3:58 PM, ChFitBbBtm said:

Hmm, I'm not sure which part of the day/evening you were referring to. I was there around 6+ to 9+pm and there was a crowd of much more than 12. Also, there were certainly not as many "seniors" as you made it out to be, though of course we may differ on whom we deem "senior". And there was definitely action at various spots in the dark areas. I guess that really depends on how popular and/or picky one is.

I also felt quite boring too. Maybe it is not so crowded during the skin night. I think guest Micheal is referring to 12 person inside the dark maze. Although outside the dark maze there are some patrons around but not much too. That's why we felt that it is boring. Could be due to the night entertainment opening too. I hope next Thursday, it will not be so dead. Anyway I will still come down as I am in my mid 50s, Aniki too. Hahaha.

Guest Um...
On 4/23/2022 at 10:41 PM, jack21992 said:

First timer there tonight, the crowd was fine, just exploring around the place. My goal is to enjoying the Jacuzzi and sauna there, detox detox... No exciting encounters but i had a good time soaking water and sweating myself out 😛

Huh if your goal was to simply use a jacuzzi and sauna/steamroom... you could have gone to someone's condo and used the facilities for free as opposed to paying $10 entrance fee at kb for it.

Guest Jonis
On 4/24/2022 at 8:22 AM, Guest Um... said:

Huh if your goal was to simply use a jacuzzi and sauna/steamroom... you could have gone to someone's condo and used the facilities for free as opposed to paying $10 entrance fee at kb for it.

How do u know he paid $10 only? 

He could be paying $10 for membership + $12 or $15 or maybe $22 as non member? 

On 4/24/2022 at 11:37 AM, ChFitBbBtm said:

Oh why no "exciting encounters"? Were you being too picky or just too shy? 

I love having my cock sucked by fun-sized guys like you. We make it exciting for you next time k? 😉

yeah, pity there were no "exciting encounters"

especially first time "fresh meat" should be extra easy to get lucky

On 4/24/2022 at 8:22 AM, Guest Um... said:

I don't have that kind of friend ya, since I paid, might as well use the facilities there, right? Apart from getting encounters 

Edited by jack21992

Guest Jonis
On 4/24/2022 at 10:38 PM, jack21992 said:

Yes, First time there, so I paid $22 (10+12)

First time, me n my bf each paid $22 as non member.

Later,we join member; I paid $10 +$12 and my bf paid $10 + $15 as he is 47. 

On 4/24/2022 at 11:28 PM, Guest Jonis said:

First time, me n my bf each paid $22 as non member.

Later,we join member; I paid $10 +$12 and my bf paid $10 + $15 as he is 47. 

Yeah, I paid $22 when I went KB last weekend. It's kind of exp & still considering shld I join as member as they need id for registration

Edited by Erwi

On 4/25/2022 at 8:58 AM, Erwi said:

Yeah, I paid $22 when I went KB last weekend. It's kind of exp & still considering shld I join as member as they need id for registration

U can put a fake name. U can also put last 4 digits of ID, like xxxA for example. They just need to see ur birth year to classify u for the different entrance fees.. 

On 4/25/2022 at 9:16 AM, manehiso said:

U can put a fake name. U can also put last 4 digits of ID, like xxxA for example. They just need to see ur birth year to classify u for the different entrance fees.. 

Thanks. This is really great info. for me hahaa. I just feel uncomfortable when they need my id as I not sure how well they protect the data since I prefer remains discreet

On 4/25/2022 at 9:22 AM, Erwi said:

Thanks. This is really great info. for me hahaa. I just feel uncomfortable when they need my id as I not sure how well they protect the data since I prefer remains discreet

Yup, they only wanted to verify your birthday. Other saunas are same as well

On 4/23/2022 at 10:41 PM, jack21992 said:

First timer there tonight, the crowd was fine, just exploring around the place. My goal is to enjoying the Jacuzzi and sauna there, detox detox... No exciting encounters but i had a good time soaking water and sweating myself out 

Edited by durianking

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.