Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 3/4/2022 at 6:12 PM, Guest Gopper said:

In the dark areas and the steam room, people have to use their hands to check the body before wanting to have sex.

There's a sort of standard checking ritual

Check head for hair

Check face for complexion smoothness and good shape

Check neck for turkey skin

Check pecs for size and firmness and good complexion

Check for tummy

Check cock for size and hardness

Or check backside for firmness or hole for tightness(very few check this)

Check thighs for firmness

I kinda find it kinky to be subjected to this type of blind inspection like selling myself in meat market.😜

it's sort of kinky foreplay.

Most people consider those who are hiding in the dark or steam room to be cmi. So they check carefully and are picky.

I easily passed all their checks. Except when they try to pull me out for sex, I refuse to move.

The truth is most of them are bottoms also. Few check my hole. Many don't even like anal and consider manhole to be too dirty to touch.

Most would only to pay kkj jo and waste other's sperm. When they start to jo me, I'll move away.

Same experience. I am bottom and usually will be in the dark maze where the guys will inspect my body and I will reach out to their cocks. Those that I like, I will let them continue to inspect and if they like, I will signal them to fuck me as I spread my legs and rub my ass against their cocks. 

Guest Macho
On 3/6/2022 at 1:13 AM, chickenlittle9390 said:

I was there on 26/2 met a muscular top with big cck, amazing night, the crowd is fine just the type of body is mix~ 

hook club standard better 

Yes I agreed. Although Hook Club has lesser patrons than KB but the quality of guys are definitely better than KB

Guest Guest

Sometimes i lazy to go from steam rm to cubicle so i bring a condom in. If guy look and feel ok i will put on condom on him and turn ard for him to f. 
f halfway the steam machine suddenly quiet and the piak piak sound dam loud lol

Guest Yesterday

Went yesterday at around 2-4. The crowd is ok but the quality not that fantastic. Not sure why but manage to F 1 and left around 4ish.

On 3/6/2022 at 12:49 PM, Guest Yesterday said:

Went yesterday at around 2-4. The crowd is ok but the quality not that fantastic. Not sure why but manage to F 1 and left around 4ish.

Why you need to report what is the quality, your standard is equal to mine / others ? 

Why need to report how many you have F and left at 4ish ? we keep score ?? 

On 3/6/2022 at 7:03 PM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Went last Friday, couldn't get any guys i like so after walking like hours i decided to call it quit. Then one of the guy i like walked by me while i was changing into my pants and gave me a cheeky slap on my butt and walked off. I was like ..........

Sigh so wasted.

无缘的结局

On 3/6/2022 at 7:03 PM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Went last Friday, couldn't get any guys i like so after walking like hours i decided to call it quit. Then one of the guy i like walked by me while i was changing into my pants and gave me a cheeky slap on my butt and walked off. I was like ..........

Sigh so wasted.

You should have changed out of your pants then.. 

On 3/6/2022 at 9:27 PM, Saggiboy said:

I usually meet pple who r also gay, online or outside. KB is the only place I hooked up w married matured muscle tops! Must say, they sure know how to use their tool! 

I'm sure they know how to use their tool. They have been using it at home. Maybe wife at home not giving sex to them anymore, that's why they go to saunas.. 

On 3/6/2022 at 9:45 PM, manehiso said:

I'm sure they know how to use their tool. They have been using it at home. Maybe wife at home not giving sex to them anymore, that's why they go to saunas.. 

I never ask more why they there. As long as they r happy and having fun. 

On 3/7/2022 at 8:26 AM, LoveCum said:

True

I think it shd be more than that. They can always find other females, but prefers guys instead. It's their choice anyway. No judgement here, just an interesting observation I made thru my encounters there. 

Edited by Saggiboy

On 3/7/2022 at 2:44 PM, whitefuck said:

pussies can be complicated.

Exactly. A man can be easily put in a difficult position by a woman if things dont turn out well in the woman’s perspective, especially when it’s between a married man and another woman.

Having quick fun with another man would be an easy way out. Somehow most men’s sex urge is easy to settle 

Guest Sg is part of China

After having children, supported family, fulfilled family obligations and granted parents' wishes, he is free to do whatever he wants.

Unwritten happy China wife rule 101: don't ask don't tell.

On 3/7/2022 at 12:27 AM, Saggiboy said:

I usually meet pple who r also gay, online or outside. KB is the only place I hooked up w married matured muscle tops! Must say, they sure know how to use their tool! 

Curious how you know they are married?

Conversation pre or post sex?

Don't know why but I don't tend to talk much with my guys... generally it's just thank you, that was great

On 3/7/2022 at 4:50 PM, And then said:

Curious how you know they are married?

Conversation pre or post sex?

Don't know why but I don't tend to talk much with my guys... generally it's just thank you, that was great

When there's chemistry, u enjoyed the conversation and companion and cuddling after fun. 

Edited by Saggiboy

Guest worried

I want to visit gay saunas but I am worried that I might catch HIV or STDs even if practicing safe sex (do guys even wear condoms when receiving oral?). Should I just stick to hookup apps or can I trust fellow patrons to be responsible?

On 3/7/2022 at 9:58 PM, Guest worried said:

I want to visit gay saunas but I am worried that I might catch HIV or STDs even if practicing safe sex (do guys even wear condoms when receiving oral?). Should I just stick to hookup apps or can I trust fellow patrons to be responsible?

If you are scare, don't go. If you want to go, don't scare, If you had done all the necessary preparation.

Otherwise, stay home. it will be safer.

No on can guarantee that when you use hookup app means you won't get disease. Some hookup app can get you killed and or robbed.

So if you still worried, the just stay in the comfort of your home.

On 3/8/2022 at 12:58 AM, Guest worried said:

stick to phone sex/ cam sex. you won't catch any diseases that way!

but seriously unless you only play with certified virgins, there are always risks regardless whether they are sauna veterans, or someone claiming to be "new" to the apps. take the appropriate precautions and don't overthink it. life is short and unpredictable.

Guest Guest
On 3/7/2022 at 9:58 PM, Guest worried said:

I always put on condom for the guy before sucking 

On Sunday late afternoon, you are the stocky fit man with quite a huge dick. Saw quite a number of guys touching you and hugging you, and you are courteous in rejecting their advances.  Was slow in hinting you as you and another boy entered the room.  Jealous lol as heard the moaning and hard fucking. 

On 3/8/2022 at 2:08 PM, dude19 said:

On Sunday late afternoon, you are the stocky fit man with quite a huge dick. Saw quite a number of guys touching you and hugging you, and you are courteous in rejecting their advances.  Was slow in hinting you as you and another boy entered the room.  Jealous lol as heard the moaning and hard fucking. 

Next time don't wait. Quickly grab like how people behave at hotel breakfast buffet.

On 3/8/2022 at 7:09 PM, 888pm said:

Anyone wanna go sauna together tonight? Pls pm me.
Too awkward to go alone cause nv try before. Hahaha.

This is a discussion and not for you to post your hookups. 

For posting ad in the Main forum, you are given 1 warning point.

Seriously, you people are not kids. Grow some balls and go to the sauna yourself.

Wanna go sauna still must publicly ask strangers to accompany you to a gay sauna.

WTF! Grow up lah!

Guest Patron
On 3/8/2022 at 2:26 PM, cutejack said:

Next time don't wait. Quickly grab like how people behave at hotel breakfast buffet.

Actually don't have to be so kiasu, the same food will be replenished at least for a few rounds if the kitchen knows it is popular or better still sometimes a completely new dish will come along as a pleasant surprise.

Guest Guest
On 3/8/2022 at 11:12 PM, Saggiboy said:

First time went this afternoon w my bi top friend. I must say the crowd today just like so.... Sigh maybe it's just today. 

Think I'll stick to weekend afternoons. 

Did you spot the cutie with toned abs?  4.30 pm

On 3/14/2022 at 5:05 AM, LoveCum said:

Overnight Keybox, what is there to expect ?

Which nights are best ?

Just got licence for overnight

I guess Fri, Sat and eves of PH. 

Expect occupied rooms, and loud snores coming out of those occupied rooms? haha.. 

Guest What do you think?
On 3/14/2022 at 9:41 PM, Tannguy said:

Anyone knows whether we need to scan TraceTogether before entering the premise? 

no. It is literally the only place in Singapore where you don’t have to… /s

😂 

what do you think?!?? 

If u join KB tele, u get the discount, as the promo will state starting at 12pm. However, their tele only update the day's promo at ard 2pm.

So I wanna ask if anyone knows, if u were to go at say 1pm before the promo tele was sent, will u still enjoy the promo, since the promo always state starting from 12pm?

On 3/17/2022 at 10:11 PM, Saggiboy said:

If u join KB tele, u get the discount, as the promo will state starting at 12pm. However, their tele only update the day's promo at ard 2pm.

So I wanna ask if anyone knows, if u were to go at say 1pm before the promo tele was sent, will u still enjoy the promo, since the promo always state starting from 12pm?

You need to go to KB and make noise about it already..! Haha.. 

Guest Harrison

How was last night aniki full moon? My friend went and he told me that it's pathetic. Not even 50% full of the usual crowd. Luckily I did not missed anything..  haha.

Maybe the lesser crowds were due to the advertisement. Most customers mistakenly thought that it was mid autumn festival gathering. 中秋节聚会 .... Oh dear !! 

Guest Patron

My friend went last night too but he told the crowd was good with around 50 to 60 guys between 5 to 7pm. Usually more customers will come in after 7.30pm when they have finished their dinner or gym training.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.