Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest BoiBoy
On 5/25/2022 at 1:25 PM, PlayersGroup said:

That's actually really honest. Then again, even when we visit sauna, there are different choices of activities with different levels of safety vs risk

I am one of those who choose who I like n touch around, but i also try to prevent others I don't like from touching me in Kb. Before n after every encounter, we can soap, shower n pee. Doesn't prevent everything but still good hygiene for ourselves n those we encounter

Most importantly, the premises must be clean as basic. 

But KB hygience level really need to put on more effort. Never failed to encounter strong urine smell in the shower area n steamroom. I wonder how often does the staffs do the cleaning. 

Guest Force

I had a bad experience in the steamroom. This person used his strength push me to the dark corner and keep on jerking me. 

not sure if anyone experienced before

On 5/25/2022 at 1:37 PM, Guest BoiBoy said:

But KB hygience level really need to put on more effort. Never failed to encounter strong urine smell in the shower area n steamroom. I wonder how often does the staffs do the cleaning. 

I think the premises is as clean as it is possible. Rest of it really depends on users themselves to be conscientious to not make a mess, and to help report to the front counter if needed. I did it a few times but they are very quick as far as I have experienced.

Personally I dislike the wet sauna so I never go in I can't comment on that

The only thing I really don't like is the soaked thick green floormat outside the showers, They need to either change it regularly or install a better material for the same purpose

Guest Boyboi
On 5/25/2022 at 2:32 PM, PlayersGroup said:

I think the premises is as clean as it is possible. Rest of it really depends on users themselves to be conscientious to not make a mess, and to help report to the front counter if needed. I did it a few times but they are very quick as far as I have experienced.

The only thing I really don't like is the soaked thick green floormat outside the showers, They need to either change it regularly or install a better material for the same purpose

No wor, it's used to be quite clean but lately once you enter the dark maze, I can smell the dark maze had a foul unpleasant smell even with my mask on. Just hope they do their rounds more often. 

Especially, the lockers, at times it's still trap the shoes smell from the previous customer. It's really very unpleasant n rather annoying. 

On 5/25/2022 at 2:54 PM, Guest Boyboi said:

No wor, it's used to be quite clean but lately once you enter the dark maze, I can smell the dark maze had a foul unpleasant smell even with my mask on. Just hope they do their rounds more often. 

Especially, the lockers, at times it's still trap the shoes smell from the previous customer. It's really very unpleasant n rather annoying. 

Oh, I think a bit of smell is universal in the saunas, esp if guys are very "active". Some smell makes one horny too.

So again, it's best to tell them at the counter when we see anything in need of cleaning immediately, and each of us maintain some cleanliness as much as possible when using.

For an entry fee of only a few dollars, I personally don't expect the sky. I book a hotel room if I want higher standards of cleanliness. Then again depends what hotel room we book also. There are hotel rooms, and there are hotel rooms. Even those 10 20 times the price of Kb's entry fee may still be not very clean. 

The shoe locker thing, they can probably add a moth ball or two or smell reducing charcoal. Then again, some people don't want to smell like a living mothball once they get dressed and are leaving the premises. Perhaps we can bring our own deodorizing stuff.

On 5/25/2022 at 2:32 PM, PlayersGroup said:

I always wear slippers there

And good to bring ur own wet wipes to wipe down the mattress

Edited by Saggiboy

Guest Newbie
On 5/25/2022 at 3:34 PM, PlayersGroup said:

Oh, I think a bit of smell is universal in the saunas, esp if guys are very "active". Some smell makes one horny too.

So again, it's best to tell them at the counter when we see anything in need of cleaning immediately, and each of us maintain some cleanliness as much as possible when using.

For an entry fee of only a few dollars, I personally don't expect the sky. I book a hotel room if I want higher standards of cleanliness. Then again depends what hotel room we book also. There are hotel rooms, and there are hotel rooms. Even those 10 20 times the price of Kb's entry fee may still be not very clean. 

The shoe locker thing, they can probably add a moth ball or two or smell reducing charcoal. Then again, some people don't want to smell like a living mothball once they get dressed and are leaving the premises. Perhaps we can bring our own deodorizing stuff.

Hi, I'm new to this saunas, do I need to bring my own shampoo, mouth rinse n towels when coming in?

Guest FarrerGoer
On 5/25/2022 at 7:38 PM, PlayersGroup said:

Some dropped their mask in the maze la

If 1 or 2 drop, i might believe but so many not wearing masks at the same time! Does KB provide free mask? 

On 5/25/2022 at 9:05 PM, Guest Newbie said:

Hi, I'm new to this saunas, do I need to bring my own shampoo, mouth rinse n towels when coming in?

There is mouthwash, there is soap, there is towel. But i did see guys who bring their own. I bring my own too sometimes.

On 5/25/2022 at 9:26 PM, PlayersGroup said:

There is mouthwash, there is soap, there is towel. But i did see guys who bring their own. I bring my own too sometimes.

The mouthwash is diluted with water so better to BYO. I use to bring my own towel but a couple of times it gets stolen by some idiots while showering. The towels don't smell too good after they are damp. For those who are particular - better to bring your own. 

On 5/24/2022 at 9:22 PM, safesex said:

Putt your Stretchable Wristband locker key as follow;

Top: L/R Arm

flex : L/R Elbow 

btm : L/R wrist or ankle

During underwear night:

Top: Slip your condom inside near your dick

Bottom: Slip your condom into the back of your underwear, accessible when the guy touches your butt

Flex: Adjust according to mood

Functional and clear signal! 

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

On 5/25/2022 at 11:01 PM, thatsamore said:

The mouthwash is diluted with water so better to BYO. I use to bring my own towel but a couple of times it gets stolen by some idiots while showering. The towels don't smell too good after they are damp. For those who are particular - better to bring your own. 

That's horrible, why steal ppl's towels? Ppl who steal things at a sauna... tsk, reflect on themselves poorly

So far, the towels I've gotten are fine, no smell. I get another one before I shower n leave and if for some reason my towel got dirty, I rather pay to get another one

In any case, I'm avoiding saunas at the moment and see how things develop first

Edited by PlayersGroup

Wow, today was non stop actions kena pulled since afternoon. My legs and bums r so sored now. Now I m walking awkward! 

Abt to leave and thot left my bottle in the room. When back knocked and apologised for disturbing the 2 guys inside. While searching, they locked the door and I kena entrapped.

Edited by Saggiboy

On 5/26/2022 at 7:31 PM, PlayersGroup said:

That's horrible, why steal ppl's towels? Ppl who steal things at a sauna... tsk, reflect on themselves poorly

Yes because they saw that my towel is dry so they conveniently swap with their wet soiled towel. Once I even hung my mask on the top of the towel but they still took it and threw my mask on the wet floor. Some people can be so inconsiderate.

Edited by thatsamore

On 5/27/2022 at 8:01 PM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Went ystdy after a long break. After staying for an hour I am not sure if my friend's logic is true. He said hot guys dont go sauna or even go on apps to find sex. People literally queue up to get into their pants. Was a little disappointed not much of eye candy despite being a nude nite. So PPS member again, pee, poo, shower.

That's weird logic indeed. Maybe the hot guy can't host. Maybe if go to other people's place, may be secretly filmed. Can't always go to hotel, right?  Saunas are cheap and convenient.

On 5/22/2022 at 11:06 AM, Saggiboy said:

Top touched backsides. 

Btm touch cocks. 

This shd be clear indication of roles. Direct and no guessing. 

I once wore a buttplug into the maze. Wasn't clear, someone had to double check by pulling in and out.

On 5/25/2022 at 1:37 PM, Guest BoiBoy said:

You want clean, go TMC, the lack of sex the employee have the space to keep dettolling the floor. Keybox, sometimes someone never pickup condom, sometimes the poppers. Sometimes it's the pee, sometimes someone douche and leak, of course the place smells if so much sex is going on.

Guest Excuses excuses
On 5/27/2022 at 10:51 PM, Guest Aaa said:

You want clean, go TMC, the lack of sex the employee have the space to keep dettolling the floor. Keybox, sometimes someone never pickup condom, sometimes the poppers. Sometimes it's the pee, sometimes someone douche and leak, of course the place smells if so much sex is going on.

😂 this is ridiculous... why is this hygiene and cleanliness topic an issue only for KB and not for other - much more happening - saunas in other countries? 

that’s a really bad excuse 

Guest KBregular
On 5/28/2022 at 9:41 AM, Guest Excuses excuses said:

😂 this is ridiculous... why is this hygiene and cleanliness topic an issue only for KB and not for other - much more happening - saunas in other countries? 

that’s a really bad excuse 

I am a KB regular. I also agree that lately KB is getting very dirty. I care becos I still want to go if they can still maintain the basic cleanliness.

Guest foreignerinsg

Planning to go here today. Can I use a fake name (cos I saw it here somewhere) to register my membership? I’m just afraid of using my actual name. And does it get crowded at 6pm on a Sunday?

[Mod warning] Fake fucker! 

On 5/29/2022 at 10:30 AM, Guest foreignerinsg said:

Planning to go here today. Can I use a fake name (cos I saw it here somewhere) to register my membership? I’m just afraid of using my actual name. And does it get crowded at 6pm on a Sunday?

I dont think use your fake name. They will ask your NRIC card to proof

Guest Guest27

First trip with another newbie. He had an interesting time around. Missed the chance to cosy up to a nice hunky guy who asked for a threesome. Too busy on a Sunday afternoon but nice crowd going on except hard to find a room. Hope there will be another chance to meet that guy again. Thanks for being so proactive and sorry we couldn’t find a room. 

to the guy in the steam room forcing yourself on others- take a hint and move on please. Not everyone is nice enough to reject you gently.

Guest of honour

Visited KB on a sat evening and the crowd was huge. A gym fit hot guy in the dark maze was the spotlight and those hungry bottom busy worshipping his mighty cock. I found him sexy especially when he purposely raised his hands behind his head to showcase his chest and abs, flexing while throbbing his cock to those bottom’s mouths. His posture exposed his fit chest completely and the crowd rushed to grab the limited “two seats” to suck his nipples. Those who can’t get the nipples were relegated to lick his armpits instead. At one point there were total 6 guys worshipping him simultaneously, with all the loud sucking!

Always envious of gym fit tops who always have this kinda king-like treatment!

On 5/30/2022 at 1:53 PM, Guest of honour said:

Visited KB on a sat evening and the crowd was huge. A gym fit hot guy in the dark maze was the spotlight and those hungry bottom busy worshipping his mighty cock. I found him sexy especially when he purposely raised his hands behind his head to showcase his chest and abs, flexing while throbbing his cock to those bottom’s mouths. His posture exposed his fit chest completely and the crowd rushed to grab the limited “two seats” to suck his nipples. Those who can’t get the nipples were relegated to lick his armpits instead. At one point there were total 6 guys worshipping him simultaneously, with all the loud sucking!

so heppening

Guest Spartan

Guess by raising his hands behind head means he was inviting sucking of his nipples

Guest Funny

So fiction 

Guest Guest

So risky

Today when I went there, I saw a well built, handsome, young, and tall (>1.85m) Chinese. He is so attractive that everyone was looking at him when he entered the toilet. I followed him and touched his nipple but he said “no it’s okay” to me. Too bad, kena rejected… Can anyone teach me what should I do next time instead of just walking away?Other than that, the sauna was mostly middle-aged men. Can’t see well in the maze so I was kinda scared. 

Edited by jeremy69

Guest Tyler Nipples
On 5/31/2022 at 11:02 PM, jeremy69 said:

Today when I went there, I saw a well built, handsome, young, and tall (>1.85m) Chinese. He is so attractive that everyone was looking at him when he entered the toilet. I followed him and touched his nipple but he said “no it’s okay” to me. Too bad, kena rejected…Other than that, the sauna was mostly middle-aged men. Can’t see well in the maze so I was kinda scared LOL

wasted

Guest Guest Grape Gone Sour
On 5/30/2022 at 11:09 PM, Guest Funny said:

So fiction 

On 5/31/2022 at 7:10 AM, Guest Guest said:

So risky

So sour grapes 

On 5/31/2022 at 11:02 PM, jeremy69 said:

Today when I went there, I saw a well built, handsome, young, and tall (>1.85m) Chinese. He is so attractive that everyone was looking at him when he entered the toilet. I followed him and touched his nipple but he said “no it’s okay” to me. Too bad, kena rejected… Can anyone teach me what should I do next time instead of just walking away?Other than that, the sauna was mostly middle-aged men. Can’t see well in the maze so I was kinda scared. 

If u initiated and got no response, just walk away. No love lost. Move on. U r there to have fun, not find a life partner. If the other party not into u, or thinks too highly abt himself, let him enjoy his time spent on his solitude posings. Dun waste ur own previous time yah. 

Likewise, if someone touched u and u not interested, just politely nod smile and move away slowly. 

Easy peasy, no need stress. See so many people of different profiles hooking up and just having fun in the rooms. So can you. 

Edited by Saggiboy

On 6/1/2022 at 7:24 AM, Spugnatura said:

You must act a bit rougher. You will first utter to him in a low guttural, baritone voice: "ai shio kan mai???!!!"

Before he has the chance to answer or reject you, suddenly and swiftly grab his waist tightly and French him deep in the mouth. Then sashay away, see if he follows you. 

Or, you can walk towards him quickly and suddenly, back him towards a wall, outstretch upwards your right arm (or left, if you are left-handed), and in a sudden, angsty smacking motion, plant your right palm as high as possible on the wall behind him, then move your face close towards his while eye fucking him. If he does not resist immediately, you will quickly execute the French snogging protocol above.

The rest, if he follows you, you shall totally unleash your inner beast/slut/demon to ravish him in whatever highly extravagant, fantasy manner you could possibly have in your wildest imagination, without harming him as much as possible.

SHOW HIM AND STICK IT TO HIM!!!

Haha, so aggressive, wait kena punched then you know. LOL

You must act a bit rougher. You will first utter to him in a low guttural, baritone voice: "ai shio kan mai???!!!"

Before he has the chance to answer or reject you, suddenly and swiftly grab his waist tightly and French him deep in the mouth. Then sashay away, see if he follows you. 

Or, you can walk towards him quickly and suddenly, back him towards a wall, outstretch upwards your right arm (or left, if you are left-handed), and in a sudden, angsty smacking motion, plant your right palm as high as possible on the wall behind him, then move your face close towards his while eye fucking him. If he does not resist immediately, you will quickly execute the French snogging protocol above.

The rest, if he follows you, you shall totally unleash your inner beast/slut/demon to ravish him in whatever highly extravagant, fantasy manner you could possibly have in your wildest imagination, without harming him as much as possible.

You are lucky u didn't try that on me. Haha..

Guest show the age?

it may expose your age, LOL. Personally I don't speak hokkien well. I only know what is "ai" and "mai" because a lot of times inside kopitiam the drink aunty will come to ask "ah boy ah, ai lim mai", So I showed the word "shio kan" to one elderly which is stranger. He said why so rude one and explained to me.  

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.