Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

On 9/30/2022 at 6:28 PM, cutejack said:

Let's put something valu able outside locker unattended at ten men or hook sauna n see whether it gets lost or not. if yes,then blame those saunas too? Wtf.... 

On 9/30/2022 at 2:35 PM, greg01greg said:

Could this guy be a staff/employee? The staff could be seen wearing black tee and sometimes there are “off duty” staff in towels - that is if you’re a regular patron you will know who they are. Otherwise if you feel something is wrong just go to the reception and let them know. But then again I also think that the staff should be wearing a standard uniform or a tag to hang around their neck. This could be helpful for new patrons. 

On 9/30/2022 at 2:25 PM, Guest Patron said:

I was there one afternoon and saw a guy trying to open up lockers randomly when I walked past the locker area.

No I didn’t see him in action (stealing) but just wonder what if he gets lucky opening up a carelessly unlocked cabinet with personal contents inside. 

Good to double check your locker before moving away. 

Now with new staff these happens. Could they be staff accomplice? 

Guest kB regular

1st October 2022 - Saturday

Reached KB around 3pm+ & already a few people were queuing to enter!!

By 5-6pm+ the place was already very crowded with all sorts of guys!.. Quite a number of eye candy cute guys & hunks around.. & there were a number of quite tall guys as well!

A good mix of crowd actually : twinks, hunks, muscular, mature & some uncles as well.. Surprisingly, I didn't see any Caucasian (Angmohs) around - Must be at the F1 Night Race! 😄😄😄😄

I had my fair share of fun with 2 guys.. & by the time I left KB around 12am+.. there were still a handful of guys around.. Awesome! 😊😊👍👍👍

On 10/2/2022 at 1:08 PM, Guest kB regular said:

By 5-6pm+ the place was already very crowded with all sorts of guys!.. Quite a number of eye candy cute guys & hunks around.. & there were a number of quite tall guys as well!

A good mix of crowd actually : twinks, hunks, muscular, mature & some uncles as well.. Surprisingly, I didn't see any Caucasian (Angmohs) around - Must be at the F1 Night Race! 😄😄😄😄

I had my fair share of fun with 2 guys.. & by the time I left KB around 12am+.. there were still a handful of guys around.. Awesome! 😊😊👍👍👍

Fom 3pm to 12am? Oh wow. Like doing shift work.

Edited by cutejack

Guest kB regular
On 10/2/2022 at 1:28 PM, cutejack said:

Fom 3pm to 12am? Oh wow. Like doing shift work.

Yup precisely.. Hahaha!! 😂😂😂😂

Anyway, during the whole time -  besides cruising inside the dark area, I also relax & enjoy myself by soaking in the hot jacuzzi, sweat it out inside the steamroom & also workout at the gym as well!

Nude Nite on Saturdays is always damn crowded as usual, so I usually love to stick around & ogle at those sexy butt cheeks! 😂😂😂😂😂👍👍

On 10/2/2022 at 1:56 PM, Guest kB regular said:

Anyway, during the whole time -  besides cruising inside the dark area, I also relax & enjoy myself by soaking in the hot jacuzzi, sweat it out inside the steamroom & also workout at the gym as well!

Nude Nite on Saturdays is always damn crowded as usual, so I usually love to stick around & ogle at those sexy butt cheeks! 😂😂😂😂😂👍👍

Nice..ya free n easy nite totally in birthday suit. 

Went last sat. One matured kind n polite guy rimmed me till i came in the maze. His tongue hard like sword. Made me high although im top. Met him at the Jacuzzi after the fun. Nice guy to talk to. Sadly never exchange number. Kb has a good crowd in general. 

All promos from Guest profiles... 

Guest Fairytale
On 10/2/2022 at 1:56 PM, Guest kB regular said:

Once a upon a time.........   ......... And they live happily ever and after.

There's a new pint-sized Indian staff and he's pretty cute. Heh. 

Anywho, witnessed an argument happening yesterday in the maze. Dude A was feeling up another dude along the walkway. Seemed to be blocking the way. Dude B walked by and shoved Dude A hard. Then Dude A pushed Dude B, real hard. Then both argued loudly. So awkward to witness. I hurriedly escaped the scene. Heh. 

Kinda hilarious seeing nude men arguing. Lol. 

loving the fantasies some people come up with 😂 

Guest Good experience

went sunday late noon, quite crowded with a good mix of young and mature.  Counter staffs were courteous to me, so no issue.  Managed to hook this daddy beefy type, wow, the way he kissed and rimmed my ass, skillful in enjoying my hole and pleasuring me.  Never felt my hole was so well used and pleasured after an hour plus.  rested a while, wanting to find another but cant.  just score one but damn good.  great experience at Kb.

On 10/3/2022 at 12:19 PM, Guest Good experience said:

went sunday late noon, quite crowded with a good mix of young and mature.  Counter staffs were courteous to me, so no issue.  Managed to hook this daddy beefy type, wow, the way he kissed and rimmed my ass, skillful in enjoying my hole and pleasuring me.  Never felt my hole was so well used and pleasured after an hour plus.  rested a while, wanting to find another but cant.  just score one but damn good.  great experience at Kb.

loving the fantasies some people come up with 😂 ... X 1

Guest Free member
On 10/4/2022 at 5:31 AM, Guest Patron said:

I've converted the negative profile shot of your profile using photoshop, no wonder all these fantasies eluded you, frankly speaking you look quite ugly & unattractive. Don't be such a sour grape lah, the crowd has been consistently good all this while as reviewed by other members, you don't have to constantly post here to discredit others. 

🥁 🥁 🥁 

Three cheers for the KB cheerleader (who needs to get a life outside the sauna)

Guest Good experience
On 10/4/2022 at 1:07 PM, Guest Jacob said:

Hey, is KB crowded today? Planning to go this evening 

Not sure, never been on weekdays.  Weekends, usually are good, can be crowded and getting room is not easy.  Hopefully can meet the daddy again.

Went there last sat. It was crowded still after 8pm. After showering and stripping down naked, I walked around inside and caught the attention of this young lean Indian twink. 

Went to find a room and immediately went down on my knees sucking his long but rather skinny dick. He was completely shaved which I appreciate. 

Soon after I offered my ass and began lubing up and entered me. It felt so good. His hip thrust were slow but powerful which I like, can feel every inch of his dick in my ass. 

I got tired for a while and agreed to take a short break. A washed up and continued prowling in the maze. After a while he spotted me again and decided for a round two. This time it was straight to the fucking. 

I came soon after while he was still fucking me and it was the best session I had after a while. 

Looking forward to such session in the future. 

Guest Patron
On 10/5/2022 at 11:50 PM, TheChosenBroSG said:

Chubs and bears welcome here? Especially on Aniki skin nite?

There are 2 saunas better for your type, why not go there instead. Of cos KB management will be indifferent to all customers & openly welcome you at the door but once inside, majority will only chase after the good & above avg types which made up of approx 20 to 30%.

The rest will be last minute quick jobs with avg & below avg guys like Saggiboy types, just to end the night & to get their money's worth from the entrance fee, which is why they will later come in here to complain & discredit the good experience of those in the 20 to 30% category. 

Guest My colorful life
On 10/6/2022 at 9:38 AM, Guest Patron said:

There are 2 saunas better for your type, why not go there instead. Of cos KB management will be indifferent to all customers & openly welcome you at the door but once inside, majority will only chase after the good & above avg types which made up of approx 20 to 30%.

The rest will be last minute quick jobs with avg & below avg guys like Saggiboy types, just to end the night & to get their money's worth from the entrance fee, which is why they will later come in here to complain & discredit the good experience of those in the 20 to 30% category. 

😂 

Where do the 1% of tragic people like you who spend 100% of their time at KB fit into your sad little calculations? 

On 10/6/2022 at 10:09 AM, Guest std said:

i think there might be an std cluster in keybox. caught an std from there, so just be cautious and pls get tested everyone. have fun and play safe!

On 10/6/2022 at 11:16 AM, greg01greg said:

I was at the sauna on Monday night (nude night).. 

I was in the dark maze.. obviously everyone that was in there walking around in the dark stark bollock naked.. while I standing at some corner there were boys crowding the area in a tight squeeze.. I think I accidentally might have brushed my hand on someone's crotch.. and he smacked my hand off hard.. told him - "look you dont need to get aggressive" he replied "THEN DONT TOUCH"

man... the attitude lol.. I have to pinch myself.. I think im in a gay sauna, a nude night... and im in a dark maze.. am I not?

what does these boys expect?

for me if I dont want to be touched or I dont feel any vibe from someone, I will just lightly tap the guy and most of the time he will welcome the reaction.. 

and some guys will just move my hand aside and that will be it..

I just think its really not ok to smack someone's hand off.

if anyone does not like to be touched in a sauna.. then please make yourself visible in a well lit location and go pick and choose.. 

when youre in a dark area, tight space, be prepared to be groped... or avoid that spot..

I've been to saunas overseas I've never had anyone that aggressive... 

just what is the sauna culture here in singapore or is there a specific rule?

Cannot make it in terms of place, management and patrons there. So sad it had become like this. 

Guest Shocking
On 10/6/2022 at 10:09 AM, Guest std said:

i think there might be an std cluster in keybox. caught an std from there, so just be cautious and pls get tested everyone. have fun and play safe!

Serious??  Could it be that the premises hygiene are real bad? No proper clean/sanitize, especially lately quite a lot of complaints over the cleanliness n Hygience...plus most of the mattress are badly torn, that's where bacteria 🦠 garthered.

@LeanMature  @Since u r here as far as having to twist someone's arm - I think that would have come with many warnings. I have had a particular short buzzed cut uncle he would just grab on to my crotch one too many times even along a well lit area and yes I did grab his hand and clutch his fingers tight and politely tell him to stop.. he stayed away from me then..

he did it again when he was in the dark maze.. I just have to duck away... but never smack someones hand.. 

of course we will get those guys behaving like the  "grand peacock" strutting around like they're untouchable or even worse refuse to give you the eye contact. 

I really find it hilarious - I just have to roll my eyes when I come across the "peacocks"

yes there is a guy he would just duck himself like youre not worthy to walk pass his presence.. lol

sometimes I have to remind myself - why was I at the sauna 

Edited by greg01greg

@greg01greg well, never happened to me but saw that happened a few times. Really some guys are so rude I could just shake my head and thinking why they’re there for. It’s supposed to be a fun and relaxing place for all of us tho. 

Guest My colourful life
On 10/6/2022 at 5:57 PM, abc_sg said:

@greg01greg well, never happened to me but saw that happened a few times. Really some guys are so rude I could just shake my head and thinking why they’re there for. It’s supposed to be a fun and relaxing place for all of us tho. 

yes, it is supposed to be that way, but then you have judgy little bitches like guest patron who want to run the place and are deluded enough to think they are special because they can manage to hookup in a sauna 

Sometimes just ignore them then. But really, coz of those aggressive and rude guys, people are less friendly and initiative in our sauna. Think everyone is afraid of being rudely rejected

Guest Patron

No wonder a group of sour & sullen pussies is called litter 😁😁😁

Wearing cologne, avoiding eye contact when you spot a medusa coming in your direction, etc 有罪meh?

Guest @cuckoldmen

TheChosenBroSG

Chubs and bears welcome here? Especially on Aniki skin nite?

KB have no Chub and Bears Refusals like others saunas. All sizes , shapes , gays, str8s , Bi, married , NSF etc...even boys as young as 18 can be found. There is no way, one feels left out in KB.

Date 07/10   3pm was crowded. Lots of fun in maze and steam room

PS :  KB mattress have been replaced brand new.

There is a new crewcut spectacled staff. Very Polite. Greets welcome, Thank You and See ya again

Guest My colourful life
On 10/7/2022 at 7:21 AM, Guest Patron said:

No wonder a group of sour & sullen pussies is called litter 😁😁😁

Wearing cologne, avoiding eye contact when you spot a medusa coming in your direction, etc 有罪meh?

it’s a litter, not litter. In just the same way it is a litter for a group of little bitches. 

although you seem quite lonely, so I am guessing there is no group for you, so we don’t need the collective noun. We can just stick with tragic little bitch as the more accurate description. 

Guest Patron
On 10/7/2022 at 12:04 PM, Guest My colourful life said:

it’s a litter, not litter. In just the same way it is a litter for a group of little bitches. 

although you seem quite lonely, so I am guessing there is no group for you, so we don’t need the collective noun. We can just stick with tragic little bitch as the more accurate description. 

Silly old bird, thanks for clarifying & admitting that all these negative posts are the work of a single person, no wonder you called yourself "a litter" here.

Patron 👏👏👏 vs A litter 🥚

Guest My colorful life
On 10/7/2022 at 12:41 PM, Guest Patron said:

Silly old bird, thanks for clarifying & admitting that all these negative posts are the work of a single person, no wonder you called yourself "a litter" here.

Patron 👏👏👏 vs A litter 🥚

oh dear patron, save your applause because it’s a fact that there are many people here posting that you are an idiot. I was just correcting your English before I carry on with my colorful life. 

On 10/7/2022 at 1:11 PM, Guest My colorful life said:

oh dear patron, save your applause because it’s a fact that there are many people here posting that you are an idiot. I was just correcting your English before I carry on with my colorful life. 

Yes, totally agree. Guest Patron is really such an annoying idiot, especially his fake reports. 

On 10/10/2022 at 5:55 AM, Dinosaur said:

What STD did u get? 

The STD started when a guy named Adam ate the forbidden apple, it speads for tens of thousands of years, from men to women, animals, plants, non-living things, etc until it finally reached the gay community in Singapore. Satisfied?

Last night (Sunday 9/10), kb not so crowded tho, there were times (around 8pm) the corridors had no one standing and the dark room was also like deserted. When i left at 9pm, see more people coming, but overall it was still more quiet than other Sunday that i was there. Maybe people keep it for tonight’s fullmoon 

Edited by abc_sg

I was there after 9 pm … saw the usual faces some new, a lad told me he was there since 5pm..  overall the night good.. no attitude, no hands swatting, friendly crowd..
but let’s see tonight, when the towels are off, flopping schlongs everywhere, some will cover their family jewels in the dark maze, while the others just embrace the experience… and finally the instant gropers. 
remember boys.. if you don’t feel the vibe, politely reject.. or else, request for KB to have flies swatting night…. Patrons will be given a fly swatter… haha. 
so those holding them, we will know they don’t want to be touched. :) 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.