Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

went there this tues and just laid down at the open mats at the maze. two people just had to jerk me off and play with my nipples while i wanted to rest. I mean as long as they had their fun yeah.

If you can be anything, be kind. You never know what someone is going through🌹

twitter

OnlyFans 

Last Thursday I was there. 

In the maze , there was this fat uncle he came touched me.  I took his hand away.  He touched again , I did the same (2 x liao) he did again , i do the same (3x)   Finally , the 4th time, I told him off in the dark 

U dont get it , when ppl pushed your hand away means he is NOT interested ! he paiseh , walked away 

What was he thinking ?? insist and he will get it ?? 

I dont want to be rude but in this case, I can only said, HE ASKED FOR IT 

18 hours ago, mockilla said:

Haven't been there in a long while...thinking if I should try out there sometime soon.

You should try go on a Saturday evening around 6 to 7pm.. Sure packed coz it's a nude nite! 😊😊😊👍👍👍👍

1 hour ago, FunLoving said:

You should try go on a Saturday evening around 6 to 7pm.. Sure packed coz it's a nude nite! 😊😊😊👍👍👍👍

It's used to be crowded on weekends but not lately. The crowds has moved over to TM?

1 minute ago, Guest Hitto said:

It's used to be crowded on weekends but not lately. The crowds has moved over to TM?

Hahaha, what makes you think so?

I was in KB just last Saturday (15 Oct) evening around 6pm+ and it was already packed!

Mixed crowd as usual!

Guest My colorful life
48 minutes ago, FunLoving said:

I was in KB just last Saturday (15 Oct) evening around 6pm+ and it was already packed!

Mixed crowd as usual!

2 hours ago, FunLoving said:

wow, you joined this forum just to praise keybox? Any chance you are friends with guest patron? 😂 

7 minutes ago, FunLoving said:

Mixed crowd as usual!

Well, I did not think or imagine. I was at KB most of the weekends and I felt the changes in the crowds. Quality n quantity. 

No comments as to you, maybe that amount of crowds considered as "packed" .

36 minutes ago, Guest Hitto said:

Well, I did not think or imagine. I was at KB most of the weekends and I felt the changes in the crowds. Quality n quantity. 

No comments as to you, maybe that amount of crowds considered as "packed" .

Oh ok.. Anyway, I'm just giving you the latest update that's all!

Yes, there may be quantity more than quality, but then it also depends on each & every individual type or preference! 😊😊😊😊😊

Edited by FunLoving

5 hours ago, FunLoving said:

Hahaha that would be tempting to try. I recall going there on a weekend late night and it was crazy as it was my first time in the sauna.

11 hours ago, Guest Sam said:

Best time to go for twinks and ang mohs?

Saturday nude nite according to my experience. But don’t expect quality over quantity. Some “models” (who are tall, handsome and with above average dicks) are believed to be paid as they don’t even intend to have fun there. I witnessed somebody accidentally touched them and they act as if they are homophonic…

There's no such thing as accidental touch, it's just a convenient excuse invented by cmi losers who can't accept rejections. 

The contact between bodies when crossing narrow paths is obviously very different to a  hand reaching out to caress or touch your private parts.

22 minutes ago, Tim Lee said:

Is it true that many guys are now moving over to Ten men ?

Is TM any better ?

i dont believe so, last was there 1-2 weeks ago, still mostly catered for more bigger sizes?

now really wonder where the rest went.

10 minutes ago, Tim Lee said:

Is it true that many guys are now moving over to Ten men ?

Is TM any better ?

Well, whenever TMC is empty, their supporters will try to hijack this thread to trick readers into thinking that people are migrating over. While life goes on (everyday full house during peak hours) at KB, I pity those BW readers who got tricked by Guest Mary, Wtf, Saggiboy, etc.

The easiest way to find out the truth is to visit both saunas & to compare them yourself. Just use your logical thinking, KB operates until 7am the next day while the other has staff that starts cleaning & packing up around 9pm, which one you think the after dinner/work crowd will go to?

On 10/16/2022 at 11:40 AM, Guest Mary said:

Saw John at TM yesterday. I think he like TM rather than his own KB. 

On 10/16/2022 at 5:31 PM, newcum said:

U r wrong, john went tm to spy. Whenever kb business no good, he will go spy on tm. Tm boss saw him standing at carpark near tm to spy before. 

24 minutes ago, Guest Patron said:

Well, whenever TMC is empty, their supporters will try to hijack this thread to trick readers into thinking that people are migrating over. While life goes on (everyday full house during peak hours) at KB, I pity those BW readers who got tricked by Guest Mary, Wtf, Saggiboy, etc.

The easiest way to find out the truth is to visit both saunas & to compare them yourself. Just use your logical thinking, KB operates until 7am the next day while the other has staff that starts cleaning & packing up around 9pm, which one you think the after dinner/work crowd will go to?

That's why KB boss spotted at TMC too. 

Guest Climbing stairs
5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

i dont believe so, last was there 1-2 weeks ago, still mostly catered for more bigger sizes?

now really wonder where the rest went.

The irony is that the bigger size crowd has to climb so many flights of stairs. They'll die from climbing stairs before they get sex 😱

Readers here are not stupid, the only valid reason that Saggiboy + some guest(s) are able to promote the empty TMC sauna here is to lie about KB's owner being seen there. I'm just curious why has the TMC thread been taken off this forum, resulting in their dogs running loose in this thread hahaha.

8 hours ago, Guest Patron said:

when did I say anything about TMC? My comments here are only about the fact that you are an idiot whose whole life revolves around KB. Which is quite sad. 

That's why it is time for guest wtf to seek treatment at IMH for his dissociative disorders. He is probably old & lonely that's why has to come up with all these imaginary friends (Mary, Susan, Jonathan, Larry, etc) to entertain himself & keep him company 😄 🤣

4 minutes ago, Guest Patron said:

That's why it is time for guest wtf to seek treatment at IMH for his dissociative disorders. He is probably old & lonely that's why has to come up with all these imaginary friends (Mary, Susan, Jonathan, Larry, etc) to entertain himself & keep him company 😄 🤣

U are well known for your fake reports at KB. Readers are just laughing over your circus 🎪 act. 

You are really pathetic, working so hard just for the bone 🦴 KB giving you. 

1 hour ago, Guest Patron said:

😂 

you really are absolutely clueless and couldn’t be further from the truth. But do carry on enjoying your ‘colorful life’ (as you call it), in the dark at the sauna! 

Guest Joniboi
13 hours ago, Guest Patron said:

Readers here are not stupid, the only valid reason that Saggiboy + some guest(s) are able to promote the empty TMC sauna here is to lie about KB's owner being seen there. I'm just curious why has the TMC thread been taken off this forum, resulting in their dogs running loose in this thread hahaha.

Next time if I spotted John at TM or at the car park or the nearby bus stop, I will snap his pic and post here. Dun blamed me John, yr Guest Patron ask for it. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Firsttimer said:

What is the crowd like on weekday nights after 10pm?

You will only see the same bunch of people who pay $300 (formerly) every month to sleep there .

1 hour ago, Guest Joniboi said:

Next time if I spotted John at TM or at the car park or the nearby bus stop, I will snap his pic and post here. Dun blamed me John, yr Guest Patron ask for it. 

I thinking there is a thread or something on doxxing.

Pls read and find out more first before u attempt to do any silly things. 

4 hours ago, Guest Patron said:

IMH will probably give this lao auntie a color test first to determine her current mental state 😄 🤣 😂

93135039-keep-calm-and-save-energy-motiv

oh no, what’s with the IMH obsession today Patron? Has your colorful life got psychologically challenging, or have you recently had to visit a family member or even one or two fellow KB patrons?

i hope you are not heading for another episode where you paste screenshots of your Grindr or WhatsApp messages here, to try and prove to us all how colorful your life really is…

hope instead that your/their stay goes well and you/they get any treatment necessary. 

On 10/16/2022 at 8:14 PM, Saggiboy said:

So KB crowd is really moving over to TM gradually now... Nice, abt time. 

Unless KB rejuvenate with new theme, KB will be losing out soon.

On 10/19/2022 at 7:39 AM, Guest Patron said:

TMC taken off because someone kana hummilated cannot take it😆. You thinking too much!

is it just me that the smell from KB mattress will stick on someone's body? or the person have BO?

I was there on a weekend and yeah it was crowded.. I swore I could smell the odour from the mattress on some guys body. 

personally it was a turn off for me, I had to give myself a break.. 

time for a new set of mattresses?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.