Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

6 hours ago, gotosport said:

$10 entrance fee for today? Is it worth going? Hows the recent crowd? Been years since i stepped in.

I think it's quite comparable. But one thing that is starkly different is the attitude. CC people are known for their statue-ing abilities lol.

1 hour ago, joshTWjosh said:

I think it's quite comparable. But one thing that is starkly different is the attitude. CC people are known for their statue-ing abilities lol.

They remained a statue until someone touches them.  Then come the push and shove. 

Some of them migrated to KB and continue their statue-ing. 

11 hours ago, gotosport said:

$10 entrance fee for today? Is it worth going? Hows the recent crowd? Been years since i stepped in.

Singapore Art Museum is free today. Why spend $10 when you can go for free?

Guest micehangelo

The statues of David in the saunas will come alive if you touch them.

Those in the SAM are for the big head to appreciate.

8 hours ago, geminiboy said:

What's the second floor area like? Anyone have any experiences to share?

It is a dark place with a big open bed for people to rest their tired legs after walking for hours in the maze.  It is also an orgy area for people to release before going home. 

4 hours ago, Guest said:

Invasion of CC  Statutes to keybox now

Hahaha...beware, it can be contagious.   It can cause the whole place to a standstill where everyone become passive. 

Guest hater
6 hours ago, lovehandle said:
  • Statues have been invading since its opening, nothing surprising to me

but forummers been saying and ill-speaking about older (grandpas etc) customers have been ruining keybox instead

these are so obviously from the same guy/s attacking Keybox. Sure there are oldies and some trolls sometime but which sauna don't have them? He blowing it out of proportions make it so obvious that it has the opposite effect when people see through it, especially those who have been to Keybox.

2 hours ago, alxandermc said:

Anyone going tonight ? Make some friend and chit chat?

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

2 hours ago, brandon114716 said:

Hey. Do I need to have membership to enter Keybox? I intend to go tomorrow afternoon and it's my first time to a sauna.

Hi Brandon,

We welcome you to our Club with open arms. 

Membership is only applicable for local residents and foreigners working/studying in Singapore. 

If you meet this requirement, you may consider signing up as a member at $10 for a lifetime membership.

Alternately, you may pay a Single Visit at S$22 only. 

Hope this clarifies. 

Cheers, 

Keybox

Follow us: @clubkeybox

Facebook: Facebook Group

Finally tried the new KB yesterday.  Was pleasantly surprised to find it very comparable to the old place in terms of crowd, facilities and overall look and feel.  The place is bigger with bigger maze, more rooms, etc.  The dark room is a bit too dark for my tastes but I guess that's what people like so it appears to serve its intended purpose.  Price point is reasonable compared to its main competitor.  Overall it was a good experience and I would go back.

Guest Chris
On 14 May 2016 at 1:52 AM, Guest said:

Can the staff pls reply here why the jacuzzi isn't working? No one was using it and the button isn't working. Guess it is really down.

It's working. Before pressing the grey button, make sure the emergency button is released. Press and hold the grey button for 3 seconds, the pump will function normally. If you still can't figure it out, approach the staffs. 

2 hours ago, Guest Chris said:

It's working. Before pressing the grey button, make sure the emergency button is released. Press and hold the grey button for 3 seconds, the pump will function normally. If you still can't figure it out, approach the staffs. 

Ok thanks heaps!

I was there also yesterday..and its crowded..any one there yesterday saw the big guy with really big muscles? those muscles was       really. ... uhhhh!! Got the chance to grope him in the maze..if ur not picky u can have as many as u want.. 

7 hours ago, Guest said:

The crowd at key box not really into muscles. My muscular friend told me he is more sought after in CC than in key box who seems to favor twinks.

I agree with that CC have many muscled patrons..ive been to CC before, but mostly of muscular guys they are picky they prefer muscular guys also..thats what i observed...

3 hours ago, nogun said:

Keybox guys are Into muscles too!!!but muscle guys have to make first move because less muscle guys dun think u prefer them so u have to let them know u like them ,just stand beside them,touch his hand to let him know u are interested ^^

I will try next time .. Hehe

10 hours ago, nogun said:

Keybox guys are Into muscles too!!!but muscle guys have to make first move because less muscle guys dun think u prefer them so u have to let them know u like them ,just stand beside them,touch his hand to let him know u are interested ^^

But the reaction you get was, they just walked away, even though they can't see your face in the dark.

23 hours ago, nogun said:

Yeah some if cannot see face even if hot body they will not hook up,some prefer to see face so dun go too dark.. Will notice most of the time is the ugly ones hiding in the dark area..

yeah..preference..but how do u find the Fundoshi theme? 

Guest Unhappy Guest
16 minutes ago, nogun said:

Keybox got website  their fudoshi theme is every Wednesday..6.30pm to 11pm.^^

I been to their fundoshi theme night once n I will not go for that theme night again.  Their fundoshi I got that time was a re cycle used n it is a bit worn out. It's make me feel very uneasy. During the night,  some wear it n some wear their swim wear or underwear n I noticed there are customers wearing towel inside too. I left the place in 20 mins. 

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.