Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Youngalphabtm

Have been to Keybox during the nude noght and saw this Indian dude with a nice massive cock. Somehow everyone seems to be keen in his cock and either grope his cock as they pass him by, or would turn their heads as he walks by. Always wondered how it is to grope a thick long indian cock.

Has anyone here done it with him before? Is he top or btm? And how is it?

22 hours ago, Guest Youngalphabtm said:

Have been to Keybox during the nude noght and saw this Indian dude with a nice massive cock. Somehow everyone seems to be keen in his cock and either grope his cock as they pass him by, or would turn their heads as he walks by. Always wondered how it is to grope a thick long indian cock.

Has anyone here done it with him before? Is he top or btm? And how is it?

Why you keep wondering?

Next time he passes by, grab his cock and satisfy your curiosity.

What you have to lose?

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 5:36 PM, Guest Regular said:

I wonder if anyone who went Keybox yesterday (Friday), spotted Roy Ngerng in the maze. He was so shy.

On a side note, yesterday was very happening night with so many hot guys between 6-10pm. I dnt usually do 3 sessions a night.

The short indian guy in his swim trunks was so cute, but pity that he is shy when he is inside the dark maze behind.

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 8:54 AM, Guest said:

yes hes the main cast in Glided Chopsticks. Very huge endownment and mascular.

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 9:06 AM, gaysluttyme said:

Ben wong ......yeah saw him...he was there.

Erm, I hope I wasn't too kaypo, but is Roy Ngerng a top or btm? 

I assumed that Ben wong/hK star is a top?

44 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

Erm, I hope I wasn't too kaypo, but is Roy Ngerng a top or btm? 

I assumed that Ben wong/hK star is a top?

Roy is bottom.  Ben not sure.

7 minutes ago, Vometra said:

Went on Thu Aniki night (nude nite). Out of probably 100 guys roaming the dark area, only 3 were not covering their privates with their palm, me included.

Good!!!

I m wondering why need to cover , cos it is nude...the moment all swarmed into a sauna has already choose the fate of meeting colleagues etc in nude

On 25 March 2016 at 0:10 PM, Leanmeat said:

I didnt know this! Aiyo.

careful though. one time i went out and leave for an hour, when i came back, the towel i left inside the locker was gone. meaning they checked on it and something might get lost if you leave something valuable in it

3 hours ago, Sagui_32 said:

i was there earlier And good crowd.. Well, I had my first anal , it was painful at first but im glad i did it..dude i hope im able to get ur number...ur good looking..ur wearing a necklace if u read this hugs and kisses to u...i  enjoyed it..

This is not the place for you to post your ad.

Do that in the Personals - Missed Connection.

Any more such post from you will get you a warning point.

You mean the somewhat tall chinese with specs right? Yeah he is the cutest amongst everyone working there.

I think KB is really improving itself and they do make changes accordingly like the expansion of their tv room and the removal of some walls in the dark room. *thumbs up*

I remember a post that someone lost his iPhone in the old location; police was called in but somehow the iPhone was not recovered despite all visitors locker was checked.

14 hours ago, Guest said:

Good that KB do away with the "Mahjong room" (Old KB).  They should also remove the smoking room or at least enclosed it.  The Jacuzzi is badly polluted.

Oh dear.. The jacuzzi is badly polluted? I've never been to keybox before and part of my curiosity is the jacuzzi. Is it really polluted???

On 11 April 2016 at 5:34 PM, Guest said:

You mean the somewhat tall chinese with specs right? Yeah he is the cutest amongst everyone working there.

I think KB is really improving itself and they do make changes accordingly like the expansion of their tv room and the removal of some walls in the dark room. *thumbs up*

Somehow I find another boy cuter but only saw him once very long time ago. He is tall, slim build and not wearing specs. Not sure if he is still working there. Have been there quite frequent but didn't see him anymore.

KB crowd quality also getting better and better, unlike CC can see cannot touch, all stuck up bitch.

Guest Saunapacked

Came by today at 5.15pm, and was surprised to see a long queue of 6 people in front of me. 

Keybox was full house with no more lockers. Waited for 15mins before i got mine, after a few people left.

First time. Even staff were surprised. Looks like Keybox is doing well for Saturday Nude Night.

Lots of White guys today too.

Was there last nite from 9pm. Quite a good crowd. Had 3-4 guys giving blowjobs in the dark room at the back. But I really love the passionate kiss n suck I had with a chap in the upstairs room. His breath is fresh n I could just go on kissing. I really hope to meet him again sometime.

just a note to some. Bad breath really IS a BIG TURN OFF. U can smell it in the dark room. 

One of the KB staff by the name of Vincent look so cute.... fair smooth skin and having a happy trail ^^

Btw, KB have new dark corner.... Really so dark and cant see at all :doh:.....Gollum can easily hunts for their pray:pray:

32 minutes ago, Guest said:

One of the KB staff by the name of Vincent look so cute.... fair smooth skin and having a happy trail ^^

Btw, KB have new dark corner.... Really so dark and cant see at all :doh:.....Gollum can easily hunts for their pray:pray:

Yeah its darker now..

On 18 April 2016 at 6:42 AM, WaynEd said:

Yeap! They will verify your IC against you to make sure it's legit.

Not true. They only verify the birthyear between 18-35yo to give out members' entitlement for special nights. Pls don't make ur own judgement.

7 hours ago, Sagui_32 said:

Is it crowded on a wednesday night?

Quite good though, found that 1st time wearing fundoshi was quite interesting and seductive than jockstrap!

Anyone here notice a staff who is tall and slim with a very cute smile? Anyone know his name? Have been to KB for consecutively 3 days but didn't see him this week. The last time I saw him was last Monday. Anyone any idea if he is still working?

On 20 April 2016 at 1:09 PM, Guest said:

Not true. They only verify the birthyear between 18-35yo to give out members' entitlement for special nights. Pls don't make ur own judgement.

Yea. I should have been more detailed in my explanation. Thanks for correcting my mistake.

The maze is changed. New wall setup. The resting area/TV  also changed. Remember that there used to be a door to enter the maze from the dry sauna. Now the door is shifted to the tv/resting area. The dry sauna is under repair though. Crowd remains unchanged. More towards matured rather than youngsters. 

An alternate profile | http://www.dudesnude.com/members/885057/

Guest Cheatbox

So desperate and cheap, trying to cheat people with posts of imaginary "HK celebrities" visiting keybox. But when I am there all I see is old, out of shape people outnumbering sweet young things.

3 hours ago, Guest Cheatbox said:

So desperate and cheap, trying to cheat people with posts of imaginary "HK celebrities" visiting keybox. But when I am there all I see is old, out of shape people outnumbering sweet young things.

You must be ugly then and polluting the crowd in KB~ So many cute Ang Mohs  and young boys there. Even the staffs are cute. What a sad sod that nobody wants you. There is a Chinese saying, cannot eat the grape then complain the grape is sour. You PATHETIC piece of sh*t. When you look into the mirror you will see Steven Lim.

1 minute ago, Westie87 said:

Anyone going kb later tonight?:)

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

Guest 29125
On 20 April 2016 at 0:14 AM, Guest said:

Anyone here notice a staff who is tall and slim with a very cute smile? Anyone know his name? Have been to KB for consecutively 3 days but didn't see him this week. The last time I saw him was last Monday. Anyone any idea if he is still working?

Wonder if we are on the same page. Might be the boy I saw on Saturday night. His smile just melted me over the counter; I was like awwwwwwww. Forget to ask for his name. Tsk tsk

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Aiyo why follow CRUISE  CLUB.?? Keybox is so good at copycat !!!!

Not an issue as long as they don't follow CC entrance fee.  With the @ economic downturn this year and high unemployment, many more will flock to KB. 

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.