Male HQ

Be Happy :)

Guest smoking bear

Joke: Missed Train

The train was about to pull out of the station. A young man ran towards it and managed to throw his bag in and climb aboard just in time.

A fellow passenger looked at him and said, "Young man, you should be in better shape! At your age, I could catch the train by a gnat's whisker and still be fresh. Look at you, panting away."

The young man took a deep breath and said, "I missed this train at the last station."

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Joke: Will It Be Long

Maury and his wife showed up to a very popular restaurant, but it was very crowded. Mrs. Maury went up to the hostess and asked, "Will it be long?"

The hostess appeared to ignore her and kept writing in her book. So, she asked again, "How much of a wait?"

The hostess then looked up and said, "About ten minutes."

A short time later they heard an announcement over the loudspeaker, "Willete B. Long, your table is ready."

Joke: Visiting Her Home Town

"And you say you were in the town where I was born?" she murmured softly.

"Yes," he replied.

"And you thought of me, Bob?" she cooed.

"I did," replied Bob. "I said to myself, 'Why, isn't this where what's-her-name born?'"

Joke: All the Rotten Eggs

A man walks into the grocery store and ask to speak to the manager about buying all the rotten eggs.

"What do you want with all the rotten eggs?" the manager asks. "Are you going to see the new comedian at the theatre tonight?"

"Sh-sh-sh!" hissed the buyer nervously. "I am the new comedian."

Joke: The Long Arm of the Law

The lawyer was defending a man accused of housebreaking, and said to the court:

"Your Honour, I submit that my client did not break into the house at all. He found the parlour window open and merely inserted his right arm and removed a few trifling articles. Now my client’s arm is not himself, and I fail to see how you can punish an individual committed by one of his limbs."

The Judge considered this argument for several minutes then declared: "That argument is very well put. Following it logically, I sentence the defendant's arm to one year’s imprisonment. He can accompany it or not, as he chooses.

The defendant smiled, stood up and his lawyer helped him unscrew his clients cork arm, and, leaving it with the Judge and walked out.

Joke: Wearing Glasses

A man went to his doctor and said, "Help me, doctor. I think my eyesight is getting worse."

The doctor asked the man to look out the window. "Tell me what you see," he said, pointing.

"I see the sun," the man replied.

The doctor turned to him and asked, "Just how much farther do you want to see?"

Joke: Lower My Sex Drive 

A 90-year old man finally gets to see a doctor. The doctor asks him to explain the problem.

The man says he wants the Dr to lower his sex drive.

The Dr is taken aback a bit but finally asks the man, "Just how old are you?"

The man answers, "I am 90."

The doctor, still a little confused, says "You are 90 and you want your sex drive lowered?"

"Yes," said the man, "it's all in my head and I want you to lower it."

Joke: Mixed Advice

Two friends met on the street after not having seen each other for some time, One of them was on crutches.

"Hello!" said the other man. "Why are you on crutches?"

"Car accident," said the man on crutches.

"When did that happen?"

"Oh, about six weeks ago."

"And you still have to be on crutches?"

"Well, my doctor says I could get along without them. My lawyer says I can't."

Joke: Is He Really That Old?

The traveling salesman was passing through a small western town selling an elixir which he declared: "will make men live to a great age!"

"Look at me," he shouted. "Hale and hearty, I'm over 300 years old."

"Is he really as old as that?" a bystander ask the youthful assistant.

"I can't say," replied the assistant. "I've only worked for him for just over a-100 years."

Joke: Wife's New Dress

A young man was sitting next to me in one of the two chairs provided for men outside the ladies fitting room in our local department store.

After 30 minutes and 6 changes of outfits, the fellow's wife came out of the changing room one more time.

He looked at her and immediately said, "That looks great on you! Get that one."

"Honey," she replied, "this is what I was wearing when we came in."

Joke: That's Against the Law  

A woman walked into a pharmacy and told the pharmacist that she needed some cyanide. The pharmacist said, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"

The woman then explained she needed it to poison her husband. The pharmacist's eyes got big and he said, "Lord, have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! I'll lose my license and they'll throw you and I in jail. Just leave and forget you ever came in here before I call the police."

The woman reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife. The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now, you didn't tell me you had a prescription.”

Joke: Screw for the Rake?

A woman walks in to a hardware store with the head of a rake that's been broken off.

She walks up to the counter. The store clerk looks at her, looks at the rake head, then says, "Do you want a screw for that rake?"

She looks at him, looks at a fancy toaster on the shelf behind him, and then replies, "No, but I’ll blow you for that toaster."

Joke: Can I Have Your Chili? 

A young cowboy walks into a seedy café in Laramie, Wyoming. He sits at the counter and notices an old cowboy with his arms folded, staring blankly at a full bowl of chili.

After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the young cowboy bravely asks the old cowpoke, "If you ain't gonna eat that, mind if I do?"

The older cowboy slowly turns his head toward the young wrangler and in his best cowboy manner says, "Nah, go ahead. Have at it."

Eagerly, the young cowboy slides the bowl over and starts spooning it in with delight. He gets nearly down to the bottom and notices a dead mouse in the chili. The sight was so shocking he immediately loses his meal.

The old cowboy tightens his lips and says, "Yep, that's about as far as I got, too."

Joke: Lackluster Sex Life 

Worried about their lackluster sex life, the young wife finally persuaded her husband to undergo hypnotic treatment.

After a few sessions his sexual interest improved, but during their lovemaking, he would occasionally rush out of the bedroom.

Overcome by curiosity, she followed him to the bathroom. Tiptoeing to the doorway, she saw him standing before the mirror, staring intently at himself and muttering, “She’s not my wife…. She’s not my wife….”

Joke: Did You Hear Any Shots? 

An hour after checking into the motel, the guest stormed up to the front desk. “What kind of chickenshit joint are you running?” he claimed.

“What’s the problem, sir?" the confused desk clerk asked.

“I went up to my room, unlocked the door, and there was a man holding a gun," shouted the irate guest. “He told me to get on my knees and give him oral sex or he’d blast my brains all over the room!”

“Oh my,” gasped the clerk, shocked and embarrassed. “What did you do?”

The guest screamed, “Well, you didn’t hear any shots, did you?”

Joke: Is She Giving You A Hard Time? 

A woman walks into a bank, goes up to the teller, and says, “ I want to open a fxcking savings account!”

The teller blinks and says, “Excuse me?”

“I said,” the woman began, “I want to open a fxcking savings account!”

“You are very rude,” says the teller. “There is no need to use that kind of language."

With that, the teller goes and gets the bank manager. The bank manager comes back with the teller and asks the woman, “What seems to be the problem?”

“Look,” the woman says, “I just won the lottery for ten million dollars and I just want to open up a fxcking savings account!”

The manager looks at the teller and then at the woman and says, “And this bitch is giving you a hard time?"

Joke: Peanuts In the Pond

Three men stood before a judge on a charge of drunk and disorderly conduct in a public park.

Judge: What were you doing?

1st man: Oh, just throwing peanuts in the pond.

Judge: And what were you doing?

2nd man: I was throwing peanuts in the pond, too.

Judge: Sounds harmless. And you, were you throwing peanuts in the pond as well?

3rd man: No, sir. I AM Peanuts!

Joke: Is That You, Frank?

“I think I have finally cured my husband of coming home in the wee hours of the morning,” the wife proudly announced to her friend.

“Last night, when I heard him fumbling downstairs, I yelled, ‘Is that you, Frank?'”

“How has that cured him?” questioned her friend.

“Well, his name is Ed.”

Joke: This Won't Hurt A Bit 

Three guys are at the water cooler talking about their dates the previous night.

Paul insists, “My date must be a nurse, because she said, ‘Lie back and relax. This won't hurt a bit.'"

Neil concludes that his girl must be a schoolteacher, because she said, “Do it over and over until you get it right.”

Tom figures that his date must be a flight attendant, because she said, “Put this over your mouth and nose and continue to breathe normally.”

Joke: Quick, Do Something 

A big game hunter goes on safari with his wife and his mother-in-law.

One morning, the wife wakes up to find her mother gone. Immediately, she awakens up her husband and they both set off to find the old woman.

Suddenly, they break into a clearing and there's the mother-in-law, standing face-to-face with a ferocious lion!

"Quick, darling," the wife shouts frantically, "Do something!"

"Oh, no," the husband says, "That lion got himself into this mess. Let him get himself out!"

Joke: Strip Down to Your Waist 

A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room, waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.

The doctor arrived, examined the baby, checked his weight, and being a little concerned, asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.

"Breast-fed" she replied.

"Well, strip down to your waist," the doctor ordered. She did. He pinched her nipples, then pressed, kneaded, and rubbed both breasts for a while in a detailed examination.

Motioning her to get dressed, he said, "No wonder this baby is underweight. You don't have any milk."

I know," she said, "I'm his Grandma but I'm glad I came."

Joke: It's Close Enough 

85-year old Lucy bursts into the game-room at the retirement home.

She holds her clenched fist in the air and announces, “Anyone who can guess what’s in my hand can have sex with me tonight!”

An elderly gentleman in the rear shouts out, “An elephant?”

Lucy thinks a minute and says, “Close enough!”

Joke: The Telepathic Watch 

A rather confident man walks into a bar and takes a seat next to a very attractive woman.

He gives her a quick glance, then casually looks at his watch for a moment. The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?"

"No", he replies, "I just bought this state-of-the-art watch and I was just testing it."

The intrigued woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special about it?"

"It uses alpha waves to telepathically talk to me," he explains.

"What's it telling you now?" she asks.

"Well, it says you're not wearing any panties."

The woman giggles and replies, "Well it must be broken then because I am wearing panties!"

"Damn, this thing must be an hour fast then."

Joke: Not On Three Drinks

Joe is getting drunk in his local bar when a gorgeous woman walks in. Joe buys her a drink, then another and another.

After some small talk, he asks her back to his place for a good time.

“Look,” says the woman, “What do you think I am? I don’t turn into a slut after three drinks, you know!”

“Okay, so how many does it take?”

Joke: Three Guys In A Bar

Three guys in a bar are discussing a female acquaintance that is trying without success to have a family.

The first says, “I believe she is impregnable.”

The second says, “I think she is inconceivable.”

The third disagrees, saying, “You’re both off the mark. She is obviously unbearable.”

Joke: How Much Do I Owe You, Doc? 

A guy goes to the doctor.

He says to the doctor, "Doc, you got to help me. I've had this erection for weeks. It hurts so badly, I can't put up with it anymore. So, can you help me?"

The doctor says, "I can help you." So, he licks his two fingers and smacks the guy's penis. Then a bug flew off and his penis went back to normal.

Then the guy said, "Doc, I feel great now! How much do I owe you?"

The doctor says, "Find me that bug and you don't owe me anything."

Joke: Love Is A Temptation 

Love is a temptation caused by a sensation…

Which a man sticks his location into a girl's destination…

Which doubles the population for the next generation…

Do you need an explanation or do you need a demonstration?

Joke: That's Thoughtful 

On their wedding night the husband was so self-conscious about the smallness of his penis, that before undressing, he snapped off the light.

Once he was in bed, he unzipped his pants and handed his member to his bride.

“That’s thoughtful, darling,” she cooed, “but we’ll need the light on if you want to write thank you notes.”

Joke: Shut Up Kid

One day a little boy gets on a bus and sits behind the bus driver. He starts saying things like, "If my mom was a hen and my dad was a rooster, I would be a little rooster."

The bus driver said, "Shut up, kid!"

Still the boy went on, "If my mom was a female elephant and my dad was a male elephant, I would be a little male elephant."

"Shut up, kid!"

Still the boy went on, "If my mom was a female dog and my dad was a male dog, I would be a little male dog."

The bus driver got so mad, and asked, "If your mom was a prostitute, and your dad was a faggot, what would you be?"

The boy answered, “A bus driver.”

Joke: Lying Back to Back

The cynical husband called his voluptuous wife to tell her he’d discovered a new sexual position for them to try.

His wife was excited by the outlook of something fresh in their unimaginative intimacies and she pressed for more information.

“In this new position, we’ll do it lying back to back,” he said.

“Back to back?!” she said. “I don’t understand how that’s possible?”

"It’s quite simple,” he replied. “I’m bringing home another couple.”

Joke: Get In Line

A flight attendant was transferring flights of a queue of people whose plane had been cancelled.

Suddenly a man pushed to the front of the line and angrily said, "I need to be on the next flight and it has to be 1st class!"

"I'm sorry sir, but you will have to wait until I deal with these people," she replied.

"Do you know who I am?" he snapped back.

The flight attendant calmly picked up her microphone and spoke clearly, so that the whole terminal could hear.

She said, "There is a man here at desk 14 who doesn't know who he is. Is there anyone who would be able to help him?"

"Fxck you!" he said angrily.

"I'm sorry, sir, but you will have to wait in line for that too."

Joke: A Star With A Tail

Teacher: "Class does anyone know what is a comet?"

Little Johnny: "A what?"

Teacher: "A comet. You know what a comet is?"

Little Johnny: "No."

Teacher: "Don't you know what they call a star with a tail?"

Little Johnny: "Oh sure. Mickey Mouse. "

Joke: Cut Off Two

This drunk woman stands up on a bar stool and yells, “I don’t screw anybody unless he’s got a twelve-inch penis!"

This guy in the corner yells out, “I don’t cut off two inches for anybody!”

Joke: Through His Stomach

“Mother,” the young woman asked, “remember when you told me the way to a man’s heart was through his stomach?”

“Sure,” her mother replied.

“Well,” the girl went on, “last night I think I may have found a new route.”

Joke: My Wish Is To Live Forever

I met a fairy today. She said she would grant me one wish. "I want to live forever," I said.

"Sorry," said the fairy, "I'm not allowed to grant wishes like that."

"Fine," I said, "then I want to die after Congress gets it's head out of it's ass!"

"You crafty little bastard," said the fairy.

Joke: The Express Lane

A grocery store manager chased a shoplifter through dry goods and frozen foods before catching him with a flying tackle in cleaning supplies.

That's when the manager noticed that all of the customers in line at the cash registers were staring.

"Everything's fine, folks," he assured them. "This guy just tried to go through the express lane with more than ten items."

Joke: Crabby Marriage

A male crab met a female crab at a party and asked her to marry him. She noticed that he was walking straight instead of sideways.

Wow, she thought, this crab is really special. I can't let him get away. So, they got married immediately.

The next day she noticed her new husband walking sideways like all the other crabs, and got upset.

"What happened?" she asked. "You used to walk straight before we were married."

"Oh, honey," he replied, "I can't drink that much every day."

Joke: Perfect Weather Forecast

In the daily briefing for the weather the weather man suggested with 100% certainty that the forecast for the afternoon call for heavy rains.

Assistant: "Are you positive, sir?"

Weatherman: "Yes indeed. I've lost my umbrella, I got my car washed on the way in, I'm going golfing, and my wife's giving a lawn party."

Joke: How Dare You In Front of My Wife 

While eating a local diner, Mr. And Mrs. Mars exchanged horrified looks as the trucker sitting next to them lets out an enormous belch.

Indignantly tapping him on the shoulder, Mr. Mars says, “How dare you belch like that before my wife!

Looking up from his soup, the trucker says, “Sorry. I didn’t know it was her turn.”

Joke: The Missing Diaphragm

A businessman and his secretary, overcome by passion, go to his house for an early-afternoon quickie.

“Don’t worry,” he assures her, “my wife is out of town on a business trip, so there’s no risk.”

As things get hot and heavy, the secretary reaches into her purse and suddenly gasps, “We have to stop! I forgot to bring birth control!”

“No problem,” he replies, “I’ll get my wife’s diaphragm.”

After a few minutes of searching, he returns to the bedroom in fury.

“That witch!” he exclaims. “She took it with her! I always knew she didn’t trust me!”

Joke: Six Months To Live

A man went to his doctor complaining about terrible neck pains, throbbing headaches and dizzy spells.

The doctor examined him and said, “I’m afraid I have some bad news for you. You have only six months to live.”

The doomed man decided he would spend his remaining time on earth enjoying himself.

He told his boss what he thought of him and quit his job.

Then he took all his money out of the bank and bought a sports coat, 10 new suits, and 15 pairs of new shoes.

Then he went to get himself a dozen tailored shirts. He went to the finest shirt shop he could find.

The tailor measured and wrote down 16 neck.

“Wait a moment,” the man interrupted. “I always wear a size 14 neck, and that’s what I want.”

“I’ll be glad to do it for you, sir,” the tailor replied. However, if you wear a size 14 neck your going to get terrible neck pains, throbbing headaches and dizzy spells.”

Joke: The Announcement of My Death

Jerry was sitting down for breakfast one morning when he was astonished to see in the paper an announcement of his own death.

He called his friend at once, "Jim, have you seen the announcement of my death in the paper?"

Jim replied, "Yes, and exactly where are you calling from?"

Joke: No Big Thing 

The attractive young college junior was filing a report with the campus police regarding her encounter with an exhibitionist.

“Those nuts always seem to bother the nicest, most innocent girls,” one officer said sympathetically. “I’m terribly sorry you were exposed to this experience.”

“Oh, that’s all right,” said the undergrad. “It was really no big thing.”

Joke: Golden with a Hops Flavour

Two young fellows decided to open a microbrewery in the foothills.

After several years of careful work, they produced a product with a golden strawlike colour and a good strong flavour of hops.

They sent it to the chemical lab at the State Department of Food Safety and after waiting impatiently for three weeks the lab analysis came back.

"Dear Sirs... Our analysis of the sample sent to us indicates that your horse has diabetes."

Joke: Did You Hear Any Shots?

An hour after checking into the motel, the guest stormed up to the front desk.

“What kind of chickenshit joint are you running?” he claimed.

“What’s the problem, sir?" the confused desk clerk asked.

“I went up to my room, unlocked the door, and there was a man holding a gun," shouted the irate guest.

“He told me to get on my knees and give him oral sex or he’d blast my brains all over the room!”

“Oh my,” gasped the clerk, shocked and embarrassed. “What did you do?”

The guest screamed, “Well, you didn’t hear any shots, did you?”

Joke: Oh, Ohhh, Mmmm 

The spinster was feeling extremely tense, so she went to see Dr. Feluchi.

The analyst concluded that she was suffering from repressed sexual desires, and proceeded to hypnotize her in an effort to relieve the problem.

After she was in a trance he asked her to spell “bedroom”.

Staring ahead, the young woman said, "B… E… D… R… Oh… Ohhhh… Mmmmmmm.”

And just like that, her stress was gone.

Joke: Not Exactly True

A young couple, on the brink of divorce, visit a marriage counsellor.

The counsellor asks the wife, “What’s the problem?”

She responds, “My husband suffers from premature ejaculation.”

The counsellor turns to her husband and inquires, “Is that true?”

The husband replies, “Well not exactly, she is the one that suffers, not me.”

Joke: His Small Yellow Dog 

A man was having a drink in a bar. Beside him was his small yellow dog. Soon another man with a dog came in.

This man had a large pit bull and taunted the first man to have the dogs scrap outside for $50.

Finally the man with the small yellow dog agreed. They went outside and the small dog completely pulverized the pit bull.

After paying the $50 the owner of the pit bull asked what kind of dog the yellow dog was.

The winner said, "Before I cut off his tail and painted him yellow, he was an alligator."

Joke: Something Cheap

“I’d like something cheap and nasty for my mother-in-law’s birthday,” said the customer.

The clerk thought for a moment and then said, “I’ve got the very thing, sir.”

“What is that?"

“My father-in-law.”

Joke: Driving Too Fast

My uncle, known for his heavy foot, was stopped by high patrol for driving 88 miles per hour in a 60 miles per hour zone.

Uncle: "Officer, was I driving too fast."

Officer: "No, I'm not giving you a speeding ticket. I'm ticketing you for flying too low without a pilot's license."

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.