Male HQ

Hercules Club Sauna @ Jalan Klapa (Near Jln Sultan)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think the facilities r ok only but this place is good for relaxation.

Has anyone noticed this really good looking guy who is May be in his 40s but looks young. Average height with average body size but a real good looking face. I have seen him a few times on Sunday afternoon. He does not go wth anyone but I have seen him being sucked off in the steamed room and behind TV room. He has a sexy moan when he is sucked.

I think the facilities r ok only but this place is good for relaxation.

Has anyone noticed this really good looking guy who is May be in his 40s but looks young. Average height with average body size but a real good looking face. I have seen him a few times on Sunday afternoon. He does not go wth anyone but I have seen him being sucked off in the steamed room and behind TV room. He has a sexy moan when he is sucked.

how he look like?

I think I know who you are referring to. I noticed him too and tried to touch him on the second floor once but he was quite shy ( or selective). I saw him going into a room with a fairly lean looking guy in his 30/40, n later I could hear a lot of moaning sounds from the room. I think he is hot too.....

Does Hercules have Chub and Chaser theme nights? When is that? What is the usual crowd there like?

don't need the theme night. anytime there sure got Chub one, as for Chaser mah, all too old to run and chase

I was there this evening, I made a guy in his blue police pants cum twice! Once made him shoot inside his pants and 2nd time sucked every drop of his manly juice. Any guys know more about this manly guy? If you are that man in blue pants, you are very manly with a manly cock. I wish I can jerk your manly cock again and again.

• 3 weeks later...

I was there this evening, I made a guy in his blue police pants cum twice! Once made him shoot inside his pants and 2nd time sucked every drop of his manly juice. Any guys know more about this manly guy? If you are that man in blue pants, you are very manly with a manly cock. I wish I can jerk your manly cock again and again.

nice...love police guys

Guest hercules

anyone knows what is the operating hours of hercules? do they open 24 hrs during weekends?

i checked the website but info not available :|

Guest Raiden Alpha

anyone knows what is the operating hours of hercules? do they open 24 hrs during weekends?

i checked the website but info not available :|

Hercules do not operate 24 hours even on weekend.

Guest Herculessssssss

That guy in blue pants is here now!!! I want to have sex with him! Fucking man!

Blue pants who? The only one came up to my mind is NielKlient. Lol

Guest Guest

I dont think it's me. Mine is blue shorts, not pants la. lol.

Besides, im sure im not the only one in blue here. :P

I haven't seen anyone with your sexy body there.....so it couldn't have been at Hercules! Someone with your body would have been worshiped at tht place!

I haven't seen anyone with your sexy body there.....so it couldn't have been at Hercules! Someone with your body would have been worshiped at tht place!

Haha then i would definitely not be me. I dont think i've ever been to a sauna before.

I rather be worshipped on my own bed!

Guest Guest

Don't assume that matured men all want to worship this type of body. Those days are over. With the babyboomer generation, we are more sophisticated now. So don't inflate your silly ego here.

You'll be surprised how many matured men prefer other matured men that is why they don't go waste time at Cruise Club. Those old men at Cruise Club are those who worship young men and be a nuisance there.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't assume that matured men all want to worship this type of body. Those days are over. With the babyboomer generation, we are more sophisticated now. So don't inflate your silly ego here.

You'll be surprised how many matured men prefer other matured men that is why they don't go waste time at Cruise Club. Those old men at Cruise Club are those who worship young men and be a nuisance there.

So true...goes both ways but I have seen younger guys stalking matured guys at Hercules. I see them sitting in the lounge peeping at them, watching where they go and the following them.

no one said that u had to be youthful w a body to walk naked in a sauna.... there are all kinds of shapes and sizes..

and if anyone tells u otherwise, tell them to go fuck themselves....

Anyone know are there any masseurs there in Hercules? 

And do we have to walk around naked there at Hercules?  1st time trying to brave myself to go Hercules.....   dun hve the look the body and the youth to walk ard naked.......

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Shane

Are there are dudes around 30-40 yo in the evenings?

Or are they mainly more elderly?

Hard to find a sauna with dudes around this age group

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Young and Young

I had bad experience! The resepsionist totaly welcome. The worst sauna ever!

I had bad experience! The resepsionist totaly welcome. The worst sauna ever!

I mean not welcome at all

I mean not welcome at all

I never had a problem with the receptionist - but then of course, we may not have encountered the same receptionist. 

Anyway, whether the receptionist is friendly or rude does not matter.  The only other time I would encounter the receptionist would be when I am leaving the place, after having fun.  I am not there for the receptionist, and I would not let a rude receptionist ruin my fun inside the sauna.  

Maybe he was just jealous of your good looks and the potentiality of you having lots of fun in there, and all the time he cannot touch you.

Guest Guest

I had a good time there last Sunday afternoon. Had fun with this good looking guy in the sauna and then later on upstairs in the TV room. He JO for me and edged me till I came al over my chest.

Guest Guest

Usually I go during nude days. Not too crowded that I can enjoy watching tv nude without being disturbed.

Maybe you not cute that's why.

The place is alright if you are there to relax and enjoy both the steam room and hot bath tub which could accommodate anytime up to 8 persons. 

There are also people of various sizes and age coming to this place. Everyone is cool and friendly if you bother to mingle.

If you prefer to be alone, they also will leave you to your own thoughts.

Guest Junior

To Opps.

How old are you?? When you are 40, 50, 60, look back to what you said and enjoy the place (whatever it may be called then) and hope that the youngsters aren't quite as shallow as you were.

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic