Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 2

HendryTan

Guest Guest_lightyear

any field reports on this masssur?

Description: Swedish / Sports massage by certified & gym fit male therapist in private and cozy home spa. Massage bed & high quality massage oil / lotion will be use. Awake all your senses and stimulate every part of your body... SMS booking for an unforgettable session today. Hp 9819 1330. Special rates will be given to full time students above 18 yr old and National Servicemen. Student ID / NS ID required for verification

Email: ddncl@yahoo.com.sg Reply to this ad

East Coast, SG 431005

Guest BW Member discreet

Hi all,

Just had my massage by Frank of Tampines. He said that he will not be do massage in 1 or 2 weeks time.

Someone stated in these forum that he is muscular but he is not muscular.

Hendry pls make changes to your list.

Just had my massage by Frank of Tampines. He said that he will not be do massage in 1 or 2 weeks time.

Someone stated in these forum that he is muscular but he is not muscular.

u mean his is going to stop doing massage compeletly????? oh such a waste!!!! his massage is good........

Frank is lean toned when I last met him..............hehehe...........

i wonder why there are alway unregistered or newbie asking for some massuer contact nos in this forum........when the list of massuers is listed at page 1. Moreover, if they read the thread, they would have found thier answer........ :P

is it another advert methods? :whistle:

Guest handsome

hi guys,

another good,cheap and affordable place for massage wud be at:

Bedok Reservoir Road, this guy is simply fantastic - one look

at him - he looks like 20 years + but actually he looks young,boyish,cute face

and refreshing - actual age - 40 years old but he does not look

like 40 - he possesses extremely good massage skills and very

good hand job if u want - can be evry discreet if u want only

massage and nothing else - $28 per hour treatment - call or sms

him at hp: 9359-9224 - john for yr appointment

* ONE IMPORTANT NOTE OF SHARING - AS HIS MASSAGE IS

SO GOOD FOR RELEASING STRESS,TENSION,BODY ACHE,ETC,ETC

FOR THE DAY,HE IS ALWAYS FULLY BOOKED IN ADVANCE - CALL

OR SMS,BOOK HIM ONE OR 2 DAYS IN ADVANCE AND HE WILL TRY

HIS BEST TO SQUEEZE U IN......

Guest Faking Again ?

Sounds like self promotion again?

hi guys,

another good,cheap and affordable place for massage wud be at:

Bedok Reservoir Road, this guy is simply fantastic - one look

at him - he looks like 20 years + but actually he looks young,boyish,cute face

and refreshing - actual age - 40 years old but he does not look

like 40 - he possesses extremely good massage skills and very

good hand job if u want - can be evry discreet if u want only

massage and nothing else - $28 per hour treatment - call or sms

him at hp: 9359-9224 - john for yr appointment

I think I am more curious to know how this guy can look like 20 years old when he is 40 years old plus. It's a bit unbelievable right?

And how does this person know that he is fully booked everyday? I think even super good massuers cannot be fully book everyday as weekdays are usually quite quiet. And if he is fully booked, how can still squeeze people in?

But for the price of $28, no harm trying even if it is self-advertisement. Haha. I remembered last time got someone offer for $25 for an hour. That was the lowest rate so far. Anyone remember which massuer is that?

Heard from a friend that Terry from Clementi is retiring soon, anyone can confirm? Better book for a farewell session if it's true.

:o but feel happy for him. He is a nice and chatty guy. Best wishes for his golden years ahead. Maybe for his farewell session, all his clients will gather with all hands massaging him. :D ... and he will pay his clients this time. :D

Heard from a friend that Terry from Clementi is retiring soon, anyone can confirm? Better book for a farewell session if it's true.

:o but feel happy for him. He is a nice and chatty guy. Best wishes for his golden years ahead. Maybe for his farewell session, all his clients will gather with all hands massaging him. :D ... and he will pay his clients this time. :D

I am a regular at Terry's. I just called him to verify the story. He is definitely NOT retiring!!! So, I hope the rumour of him retiring will stop. You guys can call him on the contact number provided on page 1 to check with him yourself.

Ermmm I wonder anybody has this experiece before.

This massueur in the north..decided to try 3rd time because his backdoor service good. But during I thought I heard some noise ouside the bedroom. He said upstair one. After finished I was surprised to see a tall lean uncle sitting outside.

I see a chair and the top of bedroom door is glass...maybe he peeped arranged by masseur? I suspect only because of the way he look at me...aiyah you know lah...like so surprised so man yet so bottom that look..

anyway never Dare go again.

Ermmm I wonder anybody has this experiece before.

This massueur in the north..decided to try 3rd time because his backdoor service good. But during I thought I heard some noise ouside the bedroom. He said upstair one. After finished I was surprised to see a tall lean uncle sitting outside.

I see a chair and the top of bedroom door is glass...maybe he peeped arranged by masseur? I suspect only because of the way he look at me...aiyah you know lah...like so surprised so man yet so bottom that look..

anyway never Dare go again.

backdoor service ???

sounds fun :)

I am a regular at Terry's. I just called him to verify the story. He is definitely NOT retiring!!! So, I hope the rumour of him retiring will stop. You guys can call him on the contact number provided on page 1 to check with him yourself.

Wow. All along we have people doing self-advertisements. Now we even have people trying to spread rumours that the supposedly better massuers are retiring? Hoping that they can change their massuers to themselves?

So this person must be jealous of Terry? Could he be one of the massuers in the west who doesn't have good business?

:whistle: No prize for guessing who.

Wow. All along we have people doing self-advertisements. Now we even have people trying to spread rumours that the supposedly better massuers are retiring? Hoping that they can change their massuers to themselves?

So this person must be jealous of Terry? Could he be one of the massuers in the west who doesn't have good business?

:whistle: No prize for guessing who.

bendemmer terry and boon keng terry .... same person?

see the question asked bendemmer terry and boon keng terry is it not the same.

if you say gard and terry then it is different.

terry - now is operating at st.georges

gard - now is operating at towner blk???

good luck...........

Any field report for Desmond who operates near HDB Hub at TPY?

Hi all,

I must warn everyone about this massuer, Desmond. His shop is just opposite Toa Payoh Central and Lorong 1 in a shop under a flat. You have to go in by the back door. The front door is also a massage palour but by female massuers.

This guy Desmond, someone described him as beng which is true but he certainly is not appealing nor my kind. But that's besides the point, I was having this 1 hour massage for $60, which is quite expensive already. And guess what happened?

1) Firstly, he never ask whether I want shower before and after the massage.

2) His place is not that nice as it's dark at the toilet and he didn't bother to switch on any lights.

3) Everywhere you walk are pails and stuffs on the floor.

4) He never offer any drinks before or after the massage.

5) He was late for like 15 mins.

6) Worst is, he asked me whether I want to try his manhood therapy halfway through the massage. He said that it's extra service. So of course, I thought that it's part of the package so I agreed. After he finished his manhood, he stopped immediately and walked out. Never tell me whether its finished or wat. Usually most massuers will still probably do some slight massaging to cool down the process etc? So I changed and get ready to pay. He told me it's $90! I was shocked so I asked him why. He said $30 for the manhood. And trust me, his manhood is merely JO as I had tried the more professional manhood with a massuer called Bobby at Bukit Timah (not advertising for him). So I was unwilling to pay the extra and ask why he never tell me the extra price. He said he thought I knew. But it's nonsense as it's obvious this is the first time we met. So I pretended to say that I only have $70 with me. He said at least must give him $75. So I told him I only have some coins left with me. And he took them all! I was totally pissed.

I really felt like being cheated. How can he offer extra chargable services without even telling me the price? I think he is obviously trying to cheat my money.

I am not here to accuse him. For those who do not believe me can PM me for more details. I have his number, shop unit no. etc. I had made compliments on those massuers that I think are good like Terry, Gard, Nicky and Bobby.

I hope to warn more people here so that you all dun get cheated. He also posted quite a no. of ads in Yahoo Classifieds.

:swear:

I will agree that Bobby does a good job. His manhood therapy is indeed professionally done, and is effective. I went to him a couple of months back as I was having problem sustaining a hardon, but after his "treatment" things went back to normal. He even gave advises on how to massage the surrounding areas to promote blood circulation.

Another good massage place I will recommend is the Jap masseur who is featured on Utopia-Asia. Convenient location at Bugis. Definitely sensual massage, but not too sure for those who like their massages hard.

sorry Cool & lestud, mind i ask do Bod just go for manhood massage only? I thought trying for once but can it be done w/o body massage? How much he charge? Thanks

sorry Cool & lestud, mind i ask do Bod just go for manhood massage only? I thought trying for once but can it be done w/o body massage? How much he charge? Thanks

Yes he does. You can just go for the manhood therapy, which I did. He charges $50 per hour. I think he gives a discount if you do it with the massage. He even give you the option on whether you wanna cum.

Lestud, i heard that manhood massage can be quite pain & normally is just 15 to 20 mins, you mean his manhood is an hour? wow & provid till cum? wonder how it feels when pain till cum :P

Yes he does. You can just go for the manhood therapy, which I did. He charges $50 per hour. I think he gives a discount if you do it with the massage. He even give you the option on whether you wanna cum.

Why go for that only?

If you go for full body + manhood for 2 hours, it's only $75. It's more worth it than the $70 (+my coins) experience I had last night.

Lestud, i heard that manhood massage can be quite pain & normally is just 15 to 20 mins, you mean his manhood is an hour? wow & provid till cum? wonder how it feels when pain till cum :P

It's not painful for me, but quite high for me. :D

But I enjoy it though. :thumb:

It's not painful for me, but quite high for me. :D

But I enjoy it though. :thumb:

OK Cool, thanks for your advice, i may try next week, sound you into SM, sorry just kidding :P

It's not painful for me, but quite high for me.  :D  

But I enjoy it though.  :thumb:

OK Cool, thanks for your advice, i may try next week, sound you into SM, sorry just kidding :P

It's not SM at all lah. It's good manhood. Some people might find it painful if your dick is too sensitive bah.

If not, it should be ok.

4 hands massage, anyone can share the experience?

I always saw this ads in sg yahoo, tempting to try but the service fee is $120 incall and $160 outcall made me change my mind, better save, try it in Bkk instead ... :blink:

http://sg.classifieds.yahoo.com/display/se...6&position5.y=3

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Guest Guest_guest

anyone know where is tavis from the male therapist work now? and he shop at east coast close long ago... the other from the same spa also good but dont know where they gone? thank if anyone can t share the info.... :rolleyes:

Guest Big promotion
Bobby is located at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, on the first floor. Turn left at the main entrance, about two shops down. Hisnumber is 6468 4681 / 9187 2124...... and by appointment ONLY.

wow! big promotion! congrats Bob! :D

Guest peter pang

just to share something genuine with everyone - as the saying goes,

things u never try u never know - u know what i have always believe

that for a good massage if the price quoted by a male masseur is high

like sgd 40 to 60 dollars,that means his massage is good and service

good but i was proven wrong.

i have yesterday afternoon paid a vist to this male masseur at

bedok reservoir road for a full body massage for 1 hour in

fact it exceeds 1 hour treatment - his massage was good and

service also good but the best part is he only charge sgd 28.00

reasonable genuine affordable that wants to make me come