Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 2

HendryTan

i had a bad experience

towards the end...

he covered my eyes wth somethg to make me relax when he massage my front

and lean forward to plant a kiss on my lips wah lau .... this kinda thgs is too private i think

especially when i had moved away when he kinda did it before

i had to cover my cock to stop him from blowing ...

not going back EVER :angry:

Guest New Guest
Name : Mr Ang

Place : Ang Mo Kio

Facility : Aircon room with proper massage bed

Rate : $50 per session with happy ending

Tried him once and enjoyed his scrub and hard massage.. Exciting happening towards the end

Any one had tried?

Anyone tried Mr Ang's masssage and care to report???

Why ask since u have tried his massage and scrub b4?

i had a bad experience

towards the end...

he covered my eyes wth somethg to make me relax when he massage my front

and lean forward to plant a kiss on my lips wah lau .... this kinda thgs is too private i think

especially when i had moved away when he kinda did it before

i had to cover my cock to stop him from blowing ...

not going back EVER :angry:

Who u talking about ?

Saw quite a few advertisments at yahoo classified, anyone has field report to share?

1)Koh, hougang(ITEC certified)

2)Ricky, Bedok

3)Alex, toa payoh

4)Dylan, jalan kayu

5)azmi, jalan bukit ho swee

So far based on previous posts, it looks like the guy from west coast is to be avoided.

Anyone tried someone else?

No one tried any of the guys advertised in yahoo?

What about www.lotusmenspa.com? Also listed on first page, any one can share experience?

Thanks.

Guest Guest01
who is the best looking massage therapist in town? :lol: can your guy share?

Guest_guest, you looking for good therapist that have good massage skill or you are looking for "DUCK " that can give great special service?

Quote : "Let me add to some of the earlier posts on Robin. I want to start by stating that I'm not Robin. I've experienced his service several times, over a period of 1-2 years.

I agree with the comments posted (csteol88, amazonian, guest_guest) about Robin. His place is cozy and he's muscular, "no attitude" and friendly.

I especially like his style of massage. He starts the session shiatsu style. The client lie face down on the massage bed and he climbs on top of you. He then use his knee joints and hands, to move up and down the length of your back-body, using his body weight to press, stopping sometimes rocking like a cradle. I find this one of the best part of the massage. Its very relaxing. He told me that he'd had some training on shiatsu massage and blended it with Swedish.

He then proceeds with normal Swedish massage. The earlier posts have given details of this so I won't elaborate. He starts with the back, then the front. The other unique thing about him is that he then does a very good face massage. Its very relaxing too.

The last part of the massage is also unique. You get off the massage bed, the bed is pushed aside to create an empty space in the room. Then with both sitting on the floor, he moves on to some stretching exercise on your body.

Another observation I have is that when he's massaging one part of your body (say, the lower half), he covers the other part (say, the upper part) with a towel. That way you don't feel cold. This is a standard practice I also noticed in professional high-end spas. It reflects his training. You don't find this in some of the other home masseaus.

This is the end of the professional massage. He then ask if you want to continue with body-to-body massage. There's extra charge for this.

During the massage, he may get interrupted by calls. Those calls are brief. Overall, I find Robin's massage very good. If you're looking for professional massage in a cozy spa atmosphere with someone who's obviously well trained, he's a good choice. He's not the right person to go to if you're looking for sensual massage (like Nick of Yishun/Clementi or Adryan of Woodlands). However, he's not the other extreme end either (like Vincent of Sengkang). "

I read through some of the old posts of this thread and come across the above post. Can someone describe the b2b massage and extra charges by this Robin?

Guest Musclefit
Quote : "Let me add to some of the earlier posts on Robin. I want to start by stating that I'm not Robin. I've experienced his service several times, over a period of 1-2 years.

I agree with the comments posted (csteol88, amazonian, guest_guest) about Robin. His place is cozy and he's muscular, "no attitude" and friendly.

I especially like his style of massage. He starts the session shiatsu style. The client lie face down on the massage bed and he climbs on top of you. He then use his knee joints and hands, to move up and down the length of your back-body, using his body weight to press, stopping sometimes rocking like a cradle. I find this one of the best part of the massage. Its very relaxing. He told me that he'd had some training on shiatsu massage and blended it with Swedish.

He then proceeds with normal Swedish massage. The earlier posts have given details of this so I won't elaborate. He starts with the back, then the front. The other unique thing about him is that he then does a very good face massage. Its very relaxing too.

The last part of the massage is also unique. You get off the massage bed, the bed is pushed aside to create an empty space in the room. Then with both sitting on the floor, he moves on to some stretching exercise on your body.

Another observation I have is that when he's massaging one part of your body (say, the lower half), he covers the other part (say, the upper part) with a towel. That way you don't feel cold. This is a standard practice I also noticed in professional high-end spas. It reflects his training. You don't find this in some of the other home masseaus.

This is the end of the professional massage. He then ask if you want to continue with body-to-body massage. There's extra charge for this.

During the massage, he may get interrupted by calls. Those calls are brief. Overall, I find Robin's massage very good. If you're looking for professional massage in a cozy spa atmosphere with someone who's obviously well trained, he's a good choice. He's not the right person to go to if you're looking for sensual massage (like Nick of Yishun/Clementi or Adryan of Woodlands). However, he's not the other extreme end either (like Vincent of Sengkang). "

I read through some of the old posts of this thread and come across the above post. Can someone describe the b2b massage and extra charges by this Robin?

Hi Guest,

If u want more informations about Robin, please refer to

www.trevvy.com look out for spa/massage.

Robin charge SGD70-80 per session? Isn't it on the high side for a Home Based Masseur?

To Musclefit...

;) Guess the rates are reasonable if you are looking for ambience, privacy (with

air condition environment) and proper skills. Just make sure you enjoy the whole

session of massage as a relaxing one.

:clap:

Just remember nothing comes free in these worldly days !

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

To Musclefit...

;) Guess the rates are reasonable if you are looking for ambience, privacy (with

air condition environment) and proper skills. Just make sure you enjoy the whole

session of massage as a relaxing one.

:clap:

Just remember nothing comes free in these worldly days !

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

who says nothing comes free wor? I give free massage to chubs that I like follow by happy ending.. and it's all foc :D But I am not a trained professional masseur hor :D

Well, you don't operate a home base massage and you do the massage as a prelude to sex. You are also not responsible for anything wrong with your partner should something happen to him from your untrained hands. Masseurs / therapist are not sex workers, although some sex worker do call themselves one, so please do not tarnish the name of such profession by implying that you in the same league as them.

Those masseurs / therapist have to maintain their reputation as it is their livelihood and they put in time for training, money to get a decent message bed, and more money to do up their rooms to create an ambient for the comfort of their customers.

Guest fog n mist

Hi guest,

You mention that toward last part of massage by robin, you mention:

"The last part of the massage is also unique. You get off the massage bed, the bed is pushed aside to create an empty space in the room. Then with both sitting on the floor, he moves on to some stretching exercise on your body"

do we have to ask for it? or he only does it for regulars? I visited his place a handful of times, never at all was I offered it.

But I do agree that I totally enjoy his style of massage and the force applied.

His charges does seems on high side but I have no complain as I enjoy the massage session :thumb:

Hi guest,

You mention that toward last part of massage by robin, you mention:

"The last part of the massage is also unique. You get off the massage bed, the bed is pushed aside to create an empty space in the room. Then with both sitting on the floor, he moves on to some stretching exercise on your body"

do we have to ask for it? or he only does it for regulars? I visited his place a handful of times, never at all was I offered it.

But I do agree that I totally enjoy his style of massage and the force applied.

His charges does seems on high side but I have no complain as I enjoy the massage session :thumb:

Yeah.. i have been to robin a few times and yes his charages a a bit high... but he service is of good standard.

He is a pleasant person too. Worth it..

oh no.. its another of robin's rivals... pretending to be someone exposing someone whom he thinks is robin pretending to write about himself... oh this is so shakespeare...

I wonder who this rival could be... :ph34r:

Imagine, if we doubt all the postings on this website... what does this website serve then? it would be meaningless...

lets try to set things straight (no pun intended) and learn not to abuse the service ... :thumb:

Guest typical
I have no problem when making a reservation with him.

He's very friendly, polite and even reminds me of my appt.

aiya, simple. when business good, neglect customers. when no business, of course, more courteous and desperate even to make sure customers show up. ha!

Guest David Gan
Anyone here have tried Ethan from Chinatown ? Can share ? Many thanks !

Not reliable. Will not recommend. Agreed on time of appointment, but he did not honour it. I called at appointed time, after arriving at chinatown, so as to getthe address. he did not answer my call Called many times later.. still no answer. Then he smsed me 1/2 hour later to give some stupid excuse. Totally unprofessional. A complete waste of time travelling all the way there. I then proceeded to one of the spas nearby.

I agree. Ethan's service is less than desirable.

I txt Ethan for an appointment. He said he was full. Fine.

Ethan txt back to say there is an open slot coz one of his clients cancelled.

I said great.

Ethan txt back to ask how heavy I am cos his last customer broke his bed???

Ok.... never mind. I txt back my weight.

Confirm appointment.

Then txt back to say that his client is taking back the slot.

Cancel my appointment!??

:swear:

Later, Ethan txt back to ask if I want another slot which just opened up.

No thanks, Ethan.

What a jerk that Ethan is - if that is how he chooses to operate. One shouldn't even waste one's sms to reply.

These doesn't happened to me when i made appt with Ethan's.

He's very professional, well mannered and even reminds me

of my appt for that day. Overall i did had a great massage.

Not reliable. Will not recommend. Agreed on time of appointment, but he did not honour it. I called at appointed time, after arriving at chinatown, so as to getthe address. he did not answer my call Called many times later.. still no answer. Then he smsed me 1/2 hour later to give some stupid excuse. Totally unprofessional. A complete waste of time travelling all the way there. I then proceeded to one of the spas nearby.

I said great.

Confirm appointment.

Cancel my appointment!??

No thanks, Ethan.

What a jerk that Ethan is - if that is how he chooses to operate. One shouldn't even waste one's sms to reply.

Benson... he used the same silly excuse for my appt too... read my earlier post- client broke his bed...

Ethan if you are reading this... please get a better bed.. you must be wasting so much money and time on replacing your beds..

also, for those who managed to get that elusive appt with him, you must be so lucky...

it must ahve been one of those times when he was desperate.

Too bad ethan... you are off my list of reliable masseurs

I said great.

Confirm appointment.

Cancel my appointment!??

No thanks, Ethan.

Benson... he used the same silly excuse for my appt too... read my earlier post- client broke his bed...

Ethan if you are reading this... please get a better bed.. you must be wasting so much money and time on replacing your beds..

also, for those who managed to get that elusive appt with him, you must be so lucky...

:lol: LOL, is the client too heavy for the bed or his bed quality lousy one?

Guest VoiceOUT

I said great.

Confirm appointment.

Cancel my appointment!??

No thanks, Ethan.

:lol: LOL, is the client too heavy for the bed or his bed quality lousy one?

is not the matter of client too heavy or his massage bed lousy,

is becoz he "pick and choose client"

didnt you see the point, his attitute is so clear and simple! :swear:

Hi Guys,

I feel that this particular thread is veering off track, it's quickly turning to a flaming and bitching galore. Can we please move away from this topic about Ethan?

Control yourselves please.

If you don't enjoy his service, just say what you think is not to your liking and do add constructive suggestions on how he should improve on his service that's all.

Please do post something more constructive then merely, " LOL, is the client too heavy for the bed or his bed quality lousy one? ". DUH. That's so childish.

That said, I think what should have been mentioned about this masseur has been mentioned. Whether or not the Masseur take those suggestions positively or seriously is up to him. We should move on from here ok guys?

Anymore new services to recommend anyone?

Cheers.

Hi Guest,

If u want more informations about Robin, please refer to

www.trevvy.com look out for spa/massage.

Robin charge SGD70-80 per session? Isn't it on the high side for a Home Based Masseur?

not unless you seek other service .. his massage is professional and it is worth for it as compare to other massage parlour. however, he stays the other end of singapore and it is not convienient for me ... but singapore is not small either :D

Anyone tried the SPA shop at People Park's Complex?

Whats the name of the spa shop?

I guess it must be an unix sex SPA. All the shops in People Park Complex are mostly auntie and uncle type. Cheap price with low class of enironment.

hi guy may i know where is a good place for foot massage around town? thank :lol:

Guru, I recommend this place at People's Park Complex 3rd floor. Teo Chew Meng Reflexology Centre. All the uncles there do good foot massage and i'm charge only $25 for an hour.

Koh Samui, I need u...

hi guy may i know where is a good place for foot massage around town? thank :lol:

Guru, I recommend this place at People's Park Complex 3rd floor. Teo Chew Meng Reflexology Centre. All the uncles there do good foot massage and i'm charge only $25 for an hour.

You work for Teo Chew Meng Reflexology Centre? Do you do body massage as well? Please share more of your skills.

Hi Guys,

Please do post something more constructive then merely, " LOL, is the client too heavy for the bed or his bed quality lousy one? ". DUH. That's so childish.

Cheers.

Sorry to bring this up again. I do wish to move on.. i have already...

Its just that the point of the massage bed is that he seems to be using that excuse to get out a the situation. that makes it both funny and ridiculous- esp now that he has been exposed.

well... that's it.. no more ethan.

You work for Teo Chew Meng Reflexology Centre? Do you do body massage as well? Please share more of your skills.