Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 2

HendryTan

I have a wonderful massage yesterday. The massuer is located at Bedok South Ave 2. Actually to him, he dun ad for his service only through regulars recommenation. You guys should try him.

Name: Leslie (30+ Pleasant look, nice built)

Place: Very clean, tidy. Proper massage bed

Skill: Great ( he will take care fo your problem area, just let him know) The oil he use for massage, feel so nice even after the massage

Charge: $60

True enough,he don't pay for ad.But he get to ad here free. :D

Any report on Perfect Massage along North Bridge Road. This is a sign Perfect Massage by Men.

It had been discussed in this thread..

please see earlier post

you sure meh? :( i search for "perfect massage" nothing found, except for you post.

Guest ahseøng

perfect massage ... opposite Golden Landmark

body scrub n massage $75... massage 60, body scrub 30, package 75

Decent body scrub,,,, except missed some spots ,, generally ok

Massage... Decent... good enough for me

If not crowded,, massage on the mezzanine level rather than the curtain divided 2nd floor.... better

Hot Hot Massage

Writing my trip report for 2 HOT masseurs here :) When I say HOT, I mean the "hot" treatment of a "healthy kind" and not the hot bod/sex of the masseur.

1. John of Yishun

John is a young undergraduate who does massage after school. He operates from a private flat in Yishun that is 10 minutes walk from the Yishun MRT.

I was greeted at the door by John. He was in Tunic and shorts. Small meaty guy in his early 20s. He was very courteous and showed me to a private air con room.

I was offered a drink and he continued with the body scrub as part of the package.

After the scrub and then after my bath, I was back in the room on the massage couch.

That was when it turned "hot". He positioned a hot Infra-Red (?) lamp to warm my back. According to him it causes the body to relax. Warm feeling and relaxing. I remember seeing this health gadget in Guardian Pharmacy before. Need to ask him on the exact medical properties.

After about 10 minutes of the hot lamp treatment, he proceeded with an hour plus of swedish massage. For me, the prior scrub and infra red lamp has already relaxed me and I think I enjoyed the massage pretty well.

Charges : $48/80 minutes of scrub+massage

Place : Yishun flat near Yishun MRT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Malcom of Guillemard

Malcom has a nice private flat at Guillemard, near the back of Singapore Badminton hall. It is very nicely decorated. He greeted me at the front door in his shorts.

After a quick shower, I was in a private aircon treatment room lying on a massage couch. Proning down with my face through the face hole, I saw a flower decoration - a very nice touch.

Malcom offers hard (sports) massage and soft (swedish) massage.

I selected the sensuous hard massage.

Massage was well executed and strength was good. Mid way he layered some towel to cover my back. He then excused himself and when he returned I felt warmth radiating through the towels from the back. He had placed some warm packets over the towel. It was slightly hot initially but turned soothing after a short while. Good effort.

I observed that Malcom is very hygienic conscious. Visit him and your know what I mean. Overall a very sensuous and enjoyable massage.

Charges : $60/1.5hr

Place : Guillemard flat near Singapore Badminton Hall

On Sat, I went to one of the male spa (massage parlour? quickie station? ... ) in the Chinatown attracted by the reasonable rate posted on their menu. However, the messeur asked for $50 to get me into a "Golden Hand Shake -- Happy Ending", :huh: $150 for a "French Kiss" Farewell (of course with the one staying in Down-under), :o and $200 for sending me out (actually is into) his "door". :angry: I told him NO and ended walking into a nearby sauna and had a "group" farewell. A more economical way to end the day happily. :D

Guest ilovechub
His name is john,the owner of that place.They do mostly on foot reflexology and also doing massage.There are women,men and children there,so expect any hanky panky.

Thanks matureuncle52 !!

On Sat, I went to one of the male spa (massage parlour? quickie station? ... ) in the Chinatown attracted by the reasonable rate posted on their menu. However, the messeur asked for $50 to get me into a "Golden Hand Shake -- Happy Ending", :huh: $150 for a "French Kiss" Farewell (of course with the one staying in Down-under), :o and $200 for sending me out (actually is into) his "door". :angry: I told him NO and ended walking into a nearby sauna and had a "group" farewell. A more economical way to end the day happily. :D

Yup, be careful of such places. A number of them around. Do not be to enticed by cheap prices unless it is a massage that u want and only a massage. Sometimes from postings here, if you turn down their offer for extras, they do not bother about you and make you feel like you are a waste of their time.

Find a good spa, one that caters to your needs and is affordable. stick to that.

Well, I guess that joints you mentoned could be Luap-Luap or Oceanic.

I ever 'kena' once at the same place too and will never return there, once bitten twice shy.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

On Sat, I went to one of the male spa (massage parlour? quickie station? ... ) in the Chinatown attracted by the reasonable rate posted on their menu.  However, the messeur asked for $50 to get me into a "Golden Hand Shake -- Happy Ending",  :huh:   $150 for a "French Kiss" Farewell (of course with the one staying in Down-under),  :o and $200 for sending me out (actually is into) his "door".  :angry:   I told him NO and ended walking into a nearby sauna and had a "group" farewell.  A more economical way to end the day happily.  :D

Yup, be careful of such places. A number of them around. Do not be to enticed by cheap prices unless it is a massage that u want and only a massage. Sometimes from postings here, if you turn down their offer for extras, they do not bother about you and make you feel like you are a waste of their time.

Find a good spa, one that caters to your needs and is affordable. stick to that.

Absolutely agreed. There are so many blacklisted massage palours as discussed earlier, still have people dump their hard earning money to them. Can't be help,

may be money nowhere to spend.

On Sat, I went to one of the male spa (massage parlour? quickie station? ... ) in the Chinatown attracted by the reasonable rate posted on their menu.  However, the messeur asked for $50 to get me into a "Golden Hand Shake -- Happy Ending",  :huh:   $150 for a "French Kiss" Farewell (of course with the one staying in Down-under),  :o and $200 for sending me out (actually is into) his "door".  :angry:   I told him NO and ended walking into a nearby sauna and had a "group" farewell.  A more economical way to end the day happily.  :D

I ever 'kena' once at the same place too and will never return there, once bitten twice shy.

Better add ABS to that list as well, same sort of prices there. Any others to beware of?

Hi guys, you all so clever one ..... actually hor, I went to Oceanic that day. Luckily, I can "do a sudden brake" to stop my horny and saved the money for sauna. :D

Wonder why so many people out there seeking massage with happy endings,if you expect good happy endings,then you definitely have to pay la.I guess only desparate therapist wanting good business will offer free hj or even bj, they are everywhere,in different part of the cities,hdbs,private estate,from students to young men even to mature uncles.

I prefer good massage done by proper male therapist with proper certifications with proper beds and proper showers and a proper place.Few good recommendations i've tried:But these few therapist don't provide any form of sex service,don't even think of a simple hj.If you are seeking proper massage,you can assure that they will do the job well.Good luck :)

1) Vincent from Seng Kang, although far,but got proper room with proper massage table and a proper shower.Best of all,he has a diploma in sports massage and anatomy studies so he knows where can press and where cannot press. :thumb:

2)Patrick and Nicky from Pour Homme Excelsior Hotel third level number 26. Proper bed, 2 rooms, cosy and proper massage and facial treatment.Proper certificate diploma from cidesco. Shower wise, you have to stand on a bath tub for the shower,overall still ok.But massage was good. :thumb:

3)Marcus,Victor and David from Elements Spa 30a Sago Street. Proper bed,3 rooms, cosy,proper massage,body treatment and facial.Proper certificate ,diploma in massage and studies od aromatherapy and anatomy.Proper shower,nice set up with plants everywhere,love greens. :thumb: Best of all,Yclub at behind street,after massage,go smith street pay $5 and have lots of fun. :D

4)Leon from Hidden Place 40 tras street.Proper beds,3 rooms,cosy, very nicely done up,proper massage,body treatments and facial. Proper certificates with massage,beauty and anatomy studies.Proper showers. :thumb: Also 5 mins walk to Yclub :D:D:D

5)Julius from Antitote Marine Terrace,very nicely done up home based with proper massage table and proper shower,proper certificate in massage,Very handsome and nice guy i must say.Good proper massage and body treatments. :thumb:

Better add ABS to that list as well, same sort of prices there. Any others to beware of?

I would also add MSQUARE.

Not heard of "Waterboys" spa but it sure does sound kinky... feedback anyone?

Anyone Tried Relaxy? Feedback pls...

Wonder why so many people out there seeking massage with happy endings,if you expect good happy endings,then you definitely have to pay la.I guess only desparate therapist wanting good business will offer free hj or even bj, they are everywhere,in different part of the cities,hdbs,private estate,from students to young men even to mature uncles.

Hi

Thanks for your details.

Is Julius chinese or other race? The rest are not handsome as compared to Julius?

5)Julius from Antitote Marine Terrace,very nicely done up home based with proper massage table and proper shower,proper certificate in massage,Very handsome and nice guy i must say.Good proper massage and body treatments. :thumb:

oralb: i am illustrating an example of quoting to the point

Hi

Thanks for your details.

Is Julius chinese or other race? The rest are not handsome as compared to Julius?

U can see his face on this website http://www.antidote-touch.com/. Go to his profile.

Sorry. Very not my type lor. ;)

guys, when you quote someone else's posting, please practice editing, You can just leave the top part or the portion you would like to quote.

dont conveniently quote the whole posting when the posting can very long.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

[sorry. Very not my type lor. ;)

I tried him. He's friendly and good mssg. He actually looks very charming in person. We always have a nice chat after the mssg. The make-over pic in his webpage makes him look very "fake" --- it's the photographer's fault. :D

Hi

Thanks for your details.

Is Julius chinese or other race?  The rest are not handsome as compared to Julius?

U can see his face on this website http://www.antidote-touch.com/. Go to his profile.

Speaking from most of audiences taste, he is not handsome at all.

That's why you must try out yourself, then you will know whether the massage skills are good or not. If many feedbacks are bad, then the service should not be too far away.

Guest massageaddict

Went to Nature F****t spa recently. Asked for one and a half hours massage. Disrobed down to Calvin Klein boxer briefs at locker and then wrapped towel around and was led to room with a mirrored wall and mattress on floor. In there, the masseur stood and looked as I took off my boxer briefs. Masseur (sounded like PRC Chinese) had a black singlet on but stripped down to black Aussie Bum boxer briefs. Massage was good and thorough. Then I was told to turn over. At this point he sat on my groin area (covered by towel) as he massaged my chest, occasionally teasing my nipples. He was grinding his arse on my cock until I became erect. He then removed my towel and began to stroke my cock while licking my nipples with his tongue. I reached down to the front of his boxer briefs and discovered he was erect too. I stuck my hand in and he obliged by pulling his underwear down. I then lifted his singlet over his head. He lay on me and we began to french each other while rubbing our naked bodies together. He kept turning to look at our reflection in the mirror. We unloaded against each other and felt the sticky cum against our chest. Nice massage and hot sesssion.

Went to Nature F****t spa recently. Asked for one and a half hours massage.  Disrobed down to Calvin Klein boxer briefs at locker and then wrapped towel around and was led to room with a mirrored wall and mattress on floor. In there, the masseur stood and looked as I took off my boxer briefs. Masseur (sounded like PRC Chinese) had a black singlet on but stripped down to black Aussie Bum boxer briefs. Massage was good and thorough. Then I was told to turn over. At this point he sat on my groin area (covered by towel) as he massaged my chest, occasionally teasing my nipples. He was grinding his arse on my cock until I became erect. He then removed my towel and began to stroke my cock while licking my nipples with his tongue. I reached down to the front of his boxer briefs and discovered he was erect too. I stuck my hand in and he obliged by pulling his underwear down. I then lifted his singlet over his head. He lay on me and we began to french each other while rubbing our naked bodies together. He kept turning to look at our reflection in the mirror. We unloaded against each other and felt the sticky cum against our chest. Nice massage and hot sesssion.

Sounds interesting, mind to advise the location and the name of therapist.

Saw quite a few advertisments at yahoo classified, anyone has field report to share?

1)Koh, hougang(ITEC certified)

2)Ricky, Bedok

3)Alex, toa payoh

4)Dylan, jalan kayu

5)azmi, jalan bukit ho swee

So far based on previous posts, it looks like the guy from west coast is to be avoided.

Anyone tried someone else?

No one tried any of the guys advertised in yahoo?

What about www.lotusmenspa.com? Also listed on first page, any one can share experience?

Thanks.

Agreed, went to west coast home based massage two days ago, claimed to be the ex. therapist from one of the famous spa in town. Collect fees immediately when entering in the room. normal massage skill and apply baby oil through out the session. Ask for additional 20-30 dlr for BJ or HJ. I am so xian and turn off the offer. ;)

Went to Nature F****t spa recently. Asked for one and a half hours massage. Disrobed down to Calvin Klein boxer briefs at locker and then wrapped towel around and was led to room with a mirrored wall and mattress on floor. In there, the masseur stood and looked as I took off my boxer briefs. Masseur (sounded like PRC Chinese) had a black singlet on but stripped down to black Aussie Bum boxer briefs. Massage was good and thorough. Then I was told to turn over. At this point he sat on my groin area (covered by towel) as he massaged my chest, occasionally teasing my nipples. He was grinding his arse on my cock until I became erect. He then removed my towel and began to stroke my cock while licking my nipples with his tongue. I reached down to the front of his boxer briefs and discovered he was erect too. I stuck my hand in and he obliged by pulling his underwear down. I then lifted his singlet over his head. He lay on me and we began to french each other while rubbing our naked bodies together. He kept turning to look at our reflection in the mirror. We unloaded against each other and felt the sticky cum against our chest. Nice massage and hot sesssion.

Hot! Is that place full of masseur from PRC? I like some of their looks.

Guest Guest_TNT
Saw quite a few advertisments at yahoo classified, anyone has field report to share?

1)Koh, hougang(ITEC certified)

2)Ricky, Bedok

3)Alex, toa payoh

4)Dylan, jalan kayu

5)azmi, jalan bukit ho swee

So far based on previous posts, it looks like the guy from west coast is to be avoided.

Anyone tried someone else?

No one tried any of the guys advertised in yahoo?

What about www.lotusmenspa.com? Also listed on first page, any one can share experience?

Thanks.

Agreed, went to west coast home based massage two days ago, claimed to be the ex. therapist from one of the famous spa in town. Collect fees immediately when entering in the room. normal massage skill and apply baby oil through out the session. Ask for additional 20-30 dlr for BJ or HJ. I am so xian and turn off the offer. ;)

this Patrik from www.lotusmenspa.com... looks 10yr much older than his posted pics, big tummy and short..... he try to hj me but i just can't turn-on at all.... feel cheated by what posted in his wib-site :swear:

Guest massage freak
this Patrik from www.lotusmenspa.com... looks 10yr much older than his posted pics, big tummy and short..... he try to hj me but i just can't turn-on at all.... feel cheated by what posted in his wib-site :swear:

obviously you must be his rival , thats why you posted such poison remarks!

Guest Guest01

this Patrik from www.lotusmenspa.com... looks 10yr much older than his posted pics, big tummy and short..... he try to hj me but i just can't turn-on at all.... feel cheated by what posted in his wib-site  :swear:

Guest_TNT, sorry to ask, what you look for when massage? The look of the massure or skill or happy ending?

From your post you seem just complain about his look & built but not others, so be fair, can share with us his massage skill?

aken off Lotusmenspa.com:

MASSEURS 4 HANDS MASSAGE : $120 (NEW)

* booking 2 hours in advance for this item

2 MALE Masseurs 4 HANDS work on your tired Body and

at the same time, you get maximum Relaxation & Revitalised

withthin 70mins. Deep indulgence with that 4 HANDS

Magical Touch, from top to bottom, from left to right all over

your body. You will be totally pampered by 2 masseurs

with 4 hands working non stop for you, awaken your senses in

every part of your body.

Worth the try? Sounds REALLY relaxing... :lol::B)

every part of your body.

心动不如行动, sounds really tempting, however just wonder how if going to have happy ending? wow can't imaging, 3ways, totally can't take it, easily get heart attack, hehe, Buaya you want to try it? Just unsure how they going to charge for extra as price for happy ending also need to be double, should be quite ex :P

every part of your body.

心动不如行动, sounds really tempting, however just wonder how if going to have happy ending? wow can't imaging, 3ways, totally can't take it, easily get heart attack, hehe, Buaya you want to try it? Just unsure how they going to charge for extra as price for happy ending also need to be double, should be quite ex :P

Well i hope is not patrick and Paul from bedok doing together.... :D i know they are both frens.....haha :D

I think that you should be a little more discreet - you have given way too much information for the guy to be identified. For sure he is not allowed to do such things in a spa. You might have landed him in hot soup. Please think of the consequences before you write such explicit details...

BE DISCREET

BE SENSIBLE

Guest Guest_TNT

this Patrik from www.lotusmenspa.com... looks 10yr much older than his posted pics, big tummy and short..... he try to hj me but i just can't turn-on at all.... feel cheated by what posted in his wib-site  :swear:

Guest_TNT, sorry to ask, what you look for when massage? The look of the massure or skill or happy ending?

From your post you seem just complain about his look & built but not others, so be fair, can share with us his massage skill?

just a feedback after my recent visit :ph34r: no further comments :yuk:

Guest massage your dollar's worth
Tried Mystique Spa at Cantonment Road. Shop house opp of the police cantonment. The guy manage the spa alone so by appt only. His contact : 62263545. Not bad skill and the spa is new. Has proper place for body srcub, bathing, hydro therpy, couple room and single room. Massage is done on bed. Actually i find the place rather big, can accomendate for a few clients. But too bad, he is running the spa alone. The massage room is even bigger than diamond one.

hi, wats e guys stats like? yng or old etc... pricing?

thks :)

He is around late 20s or early 30s, not sure. I'm not good in judging height sorry. He is fit. He gym, can see the chest shape as his T-shirt is fitting. Price is about the same as other spa. $99 for 90min massage or 60mins massage with other services like body scrub or water therpy. Up to u to divide ur time. Call him to check out his pricing loh. He is friendly. I chatted a bit with him during the body scrub and massage. I feel that his thinking is quite open.

dun slime nor flame me. i am here to provide my personal review on the massage, of which i hope will help you bros here make a more accurate decision in deciding whether to give patronage to spa mystique. i could be biased in my views, which is why i made clear that this is a 'personal' opinion, and not a group perspective.

the location of this joint is rather convenient. for drivers, you can park at the open carpark at cantonment road/eu tong sen road. for MRT takers, 'outram' (EW line) or 'chinatown' would be the stops, and as it's right across pearl shopping centre. for those familiar with water spa or the new majestic hotel, spa mystique is directly behind them, across from the new CID building.

the masseur is courteous and pleasing on the phone while I made my appointment. he even obliged to my queries (how old are you? what kind of massage) and came across as professional and willing to serve. this much i must credit him. :clap:

the joint is somewhat in the middle of a row of shophouse, right above a hair salong in the basement. shop number not entirely visible, so brothers bewarned. i took the staircase by the side of the entrance and walked right up along the dark walls, the masseur was perched at the second floor with the door opened to welcome me. again, such attentiveness should be lauded. :thumb:

the masseur is a short and slim-built guy with short hair. not my type. his demeanour is visibly effeminate, much more when he was clad in his tight black top with matching sarong pants. although he was not my type, but he made up with his willingness to serve and professionalism (which sometimes, i rather someone less so, and willing to talk dirty! sorry). he sat me down on a couch at the corner of the holding area after i have taken off my shoes, and we chatted while he understood my massage needs (strictly professional!).

the interior of the shop was new, and attempting to come across as classy, which to some extent succeeded under the dimmed lighting. it's spatial configuration was full of tunnels, and had odd twists and turns, which i thought was more suited to be a sauna dark room. we finally got to the massage room, and my oh my, it was the largest i have seen. almost like a hdb bedroom size, it had pretty tall ceiling, attached bathroom and with sealed rollers to hide the windows. expect the usual pedestrian spa music, and the room also had a coouch by the side for resting pre and post massage.

he instructed me to take my clothes off or bath if i wanted to as he left me in privacy. somehow he seemed more sedate when in meeting as opposed to the time we spoke on the phone. i disrobed to my baby suit, while he returned into the room with some stuff and got me onto the bed. i quite liked the cell-like bathroom in the wall recess, and had elegant steps leading into it.

the oil massage was so so, honestly. his strokes could have been harder, and quicker (but that's my preference, which i did not sound out to him, in all fairness). he seemed like the quiet sort when massaging, while i much prefer someone chatty who would hopefully talked dirty with me. he was very much in deep concentration (sometimes even closing his eyes), effortful and meticulous. his strokes are practised, and systematic, although he could have done more with creativity and strength. overall, the massage was average in my opinion, and more disappointedly he ended off the session with me sitting up on the bed while he kneaded my tired neck and back, finalising in "ok thank you," and buzzed out of the room. so you caught the drift huh about whether or not he ......

anyway it wasn't such a blow to me, no pun intended. i was not the least attracted to him, and mustering a tower down under might be a bore too. but i respect this guy's principles and professionalism.

as you might have guessed, i will not pay him another visit. not at $77 basic massage at the least. between aesthetics and skills, i rather take the latter. and if it comes with a 'hand-some' touch at the end of the massage (which is all so common these days .... even big spas practise that), it would have been perfect.

finally, in rating form (out of five stars *****), here you go:

massage skills **1/2

ambience ***

location ****

service **** (discounting happy ending)

so my bros, you make your own choice. but seriously, at the price and location, my fave masseur at waterspa would have made my day and money's worth. good luck! please provide your reviews to challenge my views if you think i have been unfair.

Guest massage your dollar's worth
Anyone got a field report for Desmond from Toa Payoh advertised in SGBOY? :lol:

so hi bros, i am hear to provide another review. again, i am not here to break people's rice bowls, or incite bickerings on this forum. i just want to give my two cent's worth to my bros here to make sure they milked their dollar's worth in seeking massage.

desmond is a early 30s guy, sounds awfully beng on the phone, which was a big turn on for me. he does not station himself at the toa payoh shop all the time, instead he goes there only upon appointments as he does a fair bit of outcalls as well.

the shop was tucked in a quiet nook of toa payoh lorong 1, opposite the towering trellis condominium. it was at the base of a hdb slab block, the shopfront looked so much like a study-mamas operated massage joint. i was told to enter from the backdoor of the shop which somewhat stirred the adventurer in me.

moment of truth: desmond, although sounded beng in person, is anything but. ok, he looked somewhat beng, but has a sloppy built and dour face. but he is highly chatty (which to me is a real plus point), even shared his plentiful p--nographic anecdotes and experiences with other clients which caused my libido to rock like the stormy seas of the monsoon.

his massage skills also suit me fine. he has the strength to crush your shoulders, and knows the aching acupoints on your body - thanks to his early training as a osteopath in a TCM environment. but seriously, i would have enjoyed his massage and chat a lot more if not for the lacking room. it was one of those pigeonholes, with hardly enough space for the bed. the air was stale, and towels stank. the aircon was hissy, and there were occasionally distracting noises coming from outside of the room.

desmond charges $60 which i find rather expensive. but he does know how to make you feel like your dollars are being milked (hint hint). he has such a colourful clientele base, ranging from sumos to sissies, he has become such a seasoned guy that you feel readily comfortable with. he has no airs, no pretenses, and you take to him after a while.

if you really would like to try him out, engage him on an outcall basis. the toa payoh massage joint is really pathetic (or maybe it was just the room i used). he charges the same, maybe with some transport.

this guy's been in the market for quite some time. he once worked out of a hair salon in hougang, and at some point at another along Haji Lane (but no, not silat Joe's shop, or rather opposite from).

In closing, here are my ratings (out of *****):

massage skills ***1/2

environment 1/2

service *

PS: he does late outcalls as well. i could imagine him telling you bedside stories while kneading you asleep.

every part of your body.

Well i hope is not patrick and Paul from bedok doing together.... :D i know they are both frens.....haha :D

Steman... Is that bad? Care to elaborate? Thanks... :P

I had went to Patrick from www.lotusmenspa.com for a couple of time. I find his massage not bad -- strong type and he was trying to cock-tease me throughout the massage. :twisted: We usually have friendly chat after the mssg (unless he has another client coming soon) when he served me his home-made herbal tea. Each time, he even bear-hug before I leave his door. :ph34r: I find that there is only one thing true about him in this forum -- he is NOT young. :blink:

I guess sometime we have to blame it on the chemistry between people and your expectation when going there. It also depends on the way (manner) we treat the messeur.

Hi Massageaddict,

Care to PM me the address and contact no. of NatureF****t??

Thanks.

Jay

every part of your body.

Steman... Is that bad? Care to elaborate? Thanks... :P

Well my point is only they are frens and they might be the 2 pairs of hands working on you as advertised......nothing in particular...only tried Paul's massge and so far to me is good massage...never tried Patrick b4 but met him b4 he started his massage business..... :D

spa mystique.. its targeting str8 crowd? or jus male or...

This i dunno le. But he should be gay. He told me he is top.

who is "he" that you are referring to?

The therpist of spa mystique.