Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 2

HendryTan

anyone had tried japanese new style massage? What are the different ?

Well it depends, i had only tried once and its stated as chiproatic massage but does not really differ much from the massages i had with other good home-based masseurs. I am looking for other types of japanese body massages if there are to try. :P

anyone had tried japanese new style massage? What are the different ?

Well it depends, i had only tried once and its stated as chiproatic massage but does not really differ much from the massages i had with other good home-based masseurs. I am looking for other types of japanese body massages if there are to try. :P

who are your favourite home based masseurs?

Guest Guest ...
Has anyone tried Malcolm at Guillemard ?

Does Malcolm still do massages? I tried him a few times years ago when he just moved in to his place in Guillemard. Quite a nice guy :)

Who is this Malcolm??? I am just interested to know more and then try him... anyone has any feedback abt this guy, good or bad...? :whistle:

Guest Guest_Rain
Has anyone tried Malcolm at Guillemard ?

Does Malcolm still do massages? I tried him a few times years ago when he just moved in to his place in Guillemard. Quite a nice guy :)

Yes.. he does..

happened to chat him up in a chat room..

mind sharing your reviews ?

Guest massage GUide
This site for male masseur is international

and include Singapore listings as well

You can search by country location (in the top right hand corner)

once you click on the type of service you are interested in

http://www.bodyworkformen.com

only got 2 listed for singapore lah. out dated and limited.

Hi Guys,

Please do post something more constructive then merely, " LOL, is the client too heavy for the bed or his bed quality lousy one? ". DUH. That's so childish.

Cheers.

Sorry to bring this up again. I do wish to move on.. i have already...

Its just that the point of the massage bed is that he seems to be using that excuse to get out a the situation. that makes it both funny and ridiculous- esp now that he has been exposed.

well... that's it.. no more ethan.

anyone knows his manhood therapy is effective? :huh:

Guest Musclefit

Anyone can share field report of Frank from Tampines? I couldn't find any information about him but he is in the list on page 1.... Appreciate. Thanks.

Guest massage Freak
Anyone can share field report of Frank from Tampines? I couldn't find any information about him but he is in the list on page 1.... Appreciate. Thanks.

he is freshly completed his massage lessons not too long ago, his massage technik is still green, lack of skillful touch, may be need more time to practice will be better in time to come, and i is a little over price $60 for some one new on the massage scene.

i think gard is only charging $35 which is very reasonable.

just my 2 cents worth of personal opinion.

Guest musclefit

he is freshly completed his massage lessons not too long ago, his massage technik is still green, lack of skillful touch, may be need more time to practice will be better in time to come, and i is a little over price $60 for some one new on the massage scene.

i think gard is only charging $35 which is very reasonable.

just my 2 cents worth of personal opinion.

Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it.

hi there,

i wanted to try nick at yishun, the indonesian guy for a massage but realised that the number that is posted is no longer in use. i tried calling but its apparantly not in use anymore. hope someone who has his new number can post it out again,.thanks ;) thats if he is still in singapore and doing massage.

hi there,

i wanted to try nick at yishun, the indonesian guy for a massage but realised that the number that is posted is no longer in use. i tried calling but its apparantly not in use anymore. hope someone who has his new number can post it out again,.thanks ;) thats if he is still in singapore and doing massage.

Nicky is still doing massage i supposed but he's no longer staying in yishun. He dun have place for incall. so outcall only.

Guest Guest_guest
hi there,

i wanted to try nick at yishun, the indonesian guy for a massage but realised that the number that is posted is no longer in use. i tried calling but its apparantly not in use anymore. hope someone who has his new number can post it out again,.thanks  ;)   thats if he is still in singapore and doing massage.

Nicky is still doing massage i supposed but he's no longer staying in yishun. He dun have place for incall. so outcall only.

Confirmed. I tried calling the number not in use.

Anyone has his new number please post it.

Thank you.

Hi, i have tried Paul from Bedok and i agreed that he does a good massage. For $30 per session, it's definitely value for money. I told him that i have a nugging ache in my shoulders and he did a tui na style massage to loosen the "knots" in my shoulders.

Koh Samui, I need u...

Tried Mystique Spa at Cantonment Road. Shop house opp of the police cantonment. The guy manage the spa alone so by appt only. His contact : 62263545. Not bad skill and the spa is new. Has proper place for body srcub, bathing, hydro therpy, couple room and single room. Massage is done on bed. Actually i find the place rather big, can accomendate for a few clients. But too bad, he is running the spa alone. The massage room is even bigger than diamond one.

Tried Mystique Spa at Cantonment Road. Shop house opp of the police cantonment. The guy manage the spa alone so by appt only. His contact : 62263545. Not bad skill and the spa is new. Has proper place for body srcub, bathing, hydro therpy, couple room and single room. Massage is done on bed. Actually i find the place rather big, can accomendate for a few clients. But too bad, he is running the spa alone. The massage room is even bigger than diamond one.

hi, wats e guys stats like? yng or old etc... pricing?

thks :)

Guest Guest_rain
Any report on Perfect Massage along North Bridge Road. This is a sign Perfect Massage by Men.

It had been discussed in this thread..

please see earlier post

Nicky-94796318,think he no more stay in yishun <_< ,

anyone try john in yishun b4???,any field report??

hey, thanks for the number of nicky, but i tried calling, and again, the number u gave is not in use? he keep changing numbers?

thanks

please post a correct number of nicky which he is using now. thanks

Guest He talked very beng
Anyone got a field report for Desmond from Toa Payoh advertised in SGBOY? :lol:

I called him once but he was fully booked till night. He talked very beng one ;) and hush hush. Anyone who tried him can comment here?

hi, wats e guys stats like? yng or old etc... pricing?

thks :)

He is around late 20s or early 30s, not sure. I'm not good in judging height sorry. He is fit. He gym, can see the chest shape as his T-shirt is fitting. Price is about the same as other spa. $99 for 90min massage or 60mins massage with other services like body scrub or water therpy. Up to u to divide ur time. Call him to check out his pricing loh. He is friendly. I chatted a bit with him during the body scrub and massage. I feel that his thinking is quite open.

Guest anti-net crime

readers dont open up the above postings url, is all virus infectious,

moderators please catch the culprit!

thx and beware of the virus spread url :swear:

I have a wonderful massage yesterday. The massuer is located at Bedok South Ave 2. Actually to him, he dun ad for his service only through regulars recommenation. You guys should try him.

Name: Leslie (30+ Pleasant look, nice built)

Place: Very clean, tidy. Proper massage bed

Skill: Great ( he will take care fo your problem area, just let him know) The oil he use for massage, feel so nice even after the massage

Charge: $60