Male HQ

Old Shogun Discussion (Moved to New Shogun @ Chinatown)

Guest Guest

hi ALL

I think Mr.HAHA is too excited to experience that.May be next round would be eating banana competition.These are innovative ideas..

Shogun is also a place for you to make friend wthin our circle .It has the Cottage for you to explore and FAMOUS ARTROOM for you to find out.

Great Friday ahead .. Cheers pals!

Guest watcher
hi

Is called Nasi Belly compeition....yup..last highlight would be the desert.....haha

its not that... they don't charge $30 for nothing...apply to watchers admitted between 11pm to 2am...i guess if its confirmed, they will send the sms.

big belly would just be a prelude...

Guest just my 2 cents worth

went to shogun last night,

some comments to the management, hope it will bring in more crowd,

paying and entering, sometimes there is a crowd at the door,

how come it is so difficult to do that, saw some people crowding at the entrance,

maybe can just get the money, issue the locker key and towel and whatever the customer wants, can come in and settle separately

dark room outside the steam room was very hot, don't see any fan or aircon, but maybe there was but they were not turned on, Body odour from some people and the sweat, wow the smell can be over bearing,

heard there was a show at 1 am, come on, unless people want to stay overnight or that late, furthermore, late taxi charges are more expensive,

why not change it to like earlier so that people who leave at 10 plus can see the show, if it is that interesting and nice, people will come again

video room on level where shower room was, is not being fully utilised, it is such a big area but i guess because it is too bright, people are shy to do anything

other dark room at the cottage place, also maybe it was too early and not much people yet, also not conducive or the people are too picky

what is the purpose of the place ?

for people to go to and find someone for sex when they are horny,

some people just plainly want to be fxxked, want to fxxk, suck some nice cock or find someone to suck their cock, so the place must be conducive for that, so the brightness might be reviewed so that it will be more encouraging to have sex just about anywhere if you find the right cock, anus or mouth and not having to search around for a place to have sex

vincent having to remind that no towel all floors,

maybe outside the shower can have some hangers for towels so that it is being controlled there once you get undressed, bring your towel to the shower, clean up, towel dry, then just outside the shower area,

please put a floor mat or some towels to prevent water puddle, people might slip

have someone there to hang the towels on hangar and control it from there,

so you do not have to keep announcing to people, no towels all floors,

also see some poor guys walking around naked while most people are wearing their towels, if skin night is over, pls announce and tell other people

don't think there are hard core exhibitionist in singapore, since we are considered to be more conservative people

hope these comments can help to make shogun a better place and people will come,

ready to see bitchy comments but hey my intention is hoping that the place will be better and more crowded and place is where people will want to go,

The room next to the steam was sure warm and smelled really funky. I would hope that shogun can build more private rooms for people who want to have undisturbed sex. It is really irritating to have people watching and touching you when you just want some one to one sex.

Guest Guang ming zheng da

A comfortable brightness level is very subjective. The absolute darkness of the old shogun was hopeless. U didn't know who was touching you and what cock u were sucking. It could be full of core sores and you wouldn't know. And i can tell u many get pushed away in the dark because their target can't tell if he's his type.

I would suggest since there are so many other areas in the premises for dark action, like the maze, the cubicles beside the maze, leave the cottage and video room alone for those who want to see what they are eating.

Guest 4seniors
for those w/o any idea wat is a Fundoshi can refer to the picture on the notice itself......so sexy and enticing...

I always wonder what's so special about donning a Fundoshi. Has anyone tried it??? Andy? :D

I have many Funtoshi and some even with colors but I prefer pure white. I can pass the colors ones to you if you like blue and pink. and teach you how to tie.

Anyone is aware if Shogun is still hold the monthly

FUNDOSHI event?

Is the Thursday's Underwear (5pm-11pm) the FUNDOSHI event at Shogun?

:) most singaporean so stingy he..just pay 15 dollar for entre then they say so exp....

not true leh, look at the crowds at former TC and current 17. they charge more and yet succeed in attracting more customers than shogun. it would not be correct to say that singaporeans are stingy. it is more accurate to say that they are more discerning. they don't mind paying more for better facilities, improved hygiene, safety and decent customer service. if shogun has all that, why are they charging only $15? they should increase their prices.

:) most singaporean so stingy he..just pay 15 dollar for entre then they say so exp....

not true leh, look at the crowds at former TC and current 17. they charge more and yet succeed in attracting more customers than shogun. it would not be correct to say that singaporeans are stingy. it is more accurate to say that they are more discerning. they don't mind paying more for better facilities, improved hygiene, safety and decent customer service. if shogun has all that, why are they charging only $15? they should increase their prices.

because the use the young to attrack the old. below 25 pay $10 flat and free entry on wed. but i think if you have a decent job, going to gay spa is affordable (once a week thing)

has anyone been to shogun after 12am on weekdays?  i wonder will there be any crowds at all...

I go shogun very often. If you're new to the place, I suggest you NOT to go on Mon & Tue night. The house guest thingie is so quiet, I think less than 20 pple... (no offence hor vincent... :whistle: )

If you wan to go, why don't try Friday and Saturday night? Last weekend, it was so very crowded. I'm not exaggerating, but should have more than 100 pple easily. The Friday "Feast" thingie... phew... :yuk: eeekk.... :yuk: not my cup of tea.... couldn't understand some weirdos actually got turned on by it... couldn't understand why any guy would want to be "Feasted". I still prefer the "ONE" - straightforward and daring.... :thumb: Why isn't the "ONE" on saturday? - I was anticipating but it never took place... sianz..... it should be a weekly event... :)

anyone knows why shogun is recruiting for people 7 inches, hunks, etc? is it just for promotional PR for their HX day (sunday) or are they really looking. how much r they willing to pay, and what r the job requirements?

went there today, surprised that it turned out to be underwear day, and not hx day. :unsure:

Guest locker woes

Was there on friday and after getting my locker key, was surprised to find it was already occupied. The key clearly stated the locker number. The first thing that came to my mind is. can the same thing happened to my locker? How can they issue a locker key that was already given out ? The management needs to made sure it doesnt happen again.

Was there on friday and after getting my locker key, was surprised to find it was already occupied. The key clearly stated the locker number. The first thing that came to my mind is. can the same thing happened to my locker? How can they issue a locker key that was already given out ? The management needs to made sure it doesnt happen again.

I had the same experience before. Was issued the key and found that there was a padlock to my locker. First thing in mind that someone had already occupied it. Approached the staff and was told that the locker wasnt taken. Doubt about it, the staff opened the locker and true enough the locker was empty inside. The explaination given was that the padlock was locked by the previous customer upon leaving. Feeling rather apologetic that I had accused the management wrongly. So I think whatever matters we face, we need to clarify clearly before jumping into conclusion so as not to wrongly ruin the reputations of others.

So far, people just mentioned that their lockers were "occupied". But what do they mean????

1) That it was locked by another padlock could'nt open it?

2) Or that they found other people's belongings inside when they open the lockers?

Please clarify.

Guest Guest_gc0805

this houseguest thingie should be explained to the guests at the entrance.

last sunday, i dropped in late in the evening after a long day's work. i wanted badly to steam n relax. the houseguest thingie n the fact that the top floor was completely closed was never explained to me at the entrance. when i found that that out later, i approached the two staff who then informed me that the top level is open to houseguests only. despite being utterly shocked, i asked how i could b a house guest. they first said i need to pay ? $ and that i can only checked out in the morning. sure no prob with me. then they said no, no, upper level is closed, whether u r house guest or not.

i left after 10 mins. without the third level, there's simply no where else to rest.

boi was i pissed pissed pissed!

So far, people just mentioned that their lockers were "occupied". But what do they mean????

It means that someone else was already using the same locker, with his stuff inside the locker already. The counter issued a "in use" locker to the new customer.

"If Rice Is Expensive, Just Eat More Meat"

You mean someone actually try the house guest thingie? :huh: The concept is flawed right at the beginning...where's the logic - asking pple to have nights out on quiet wee-hours of sunday/Monday/tuesday. Unless there are wild things happening in these nights (like those for wednesday, friday and saturday) or a strong crowd, house guest just simply won't work lah... unless you are really horny and desparate on sunday/ mon/ tue night, then try going for house guest lor... :rolleyes:

Locker locker locker... I didn't share the same bad experiences... sianz... at shogun... i just want hard cocks, good fxxks and shameless non-stop actions... :twisted:

It means that someone else was already using the same locker, with his stuff inside the locker already. The counter issued a "in use" locker to the new customer.

it's quite a rare case...mostly the lockers were padlocked by the previous occupant and any customers issued with the locker later will tk that its occupied but it's not.

You mean someone actually try the house guest thingie? :huh: The concept is flawed right at the beginning...where's the logic - asking pple to have nights out on quiet wee-hours of sunday/Monday/tuesday. Unless there are wild things happening in these nights (like those for wednesday, friday and saturday) or a strong crowd, house guest just simply won't work lah... unless you are really horny and desparate on sunday/ mon/ tue night, then try going for house guest lor... :rolleyes:

Locker locker locker... I didn't share the same bad experiences... sianz... at shogun... i just want hard cocks, good fxxks and shameless non-stop actions... :twisted:

as wat i seen from the adverts, this house guest thingy is actually catered to patrons whom are working on the next day and they can go over and stay with the basic necessities provided eg toothbrush, breakfast...etc to them...

dats wat house guest means... :P

dats wat attracts me most...wats the point of going to a sauna but cant c any actions cos everybody are having fun behind closed doors?

I like the open culture. Its probably one of few place where most don't mind to watch and be watched while having fun.