Male HQ

Old Shogun Discussion (Moved to New Shogun @ Chinatown)

Guest Guest

Guest -snowball-

Boss also human, no different from you & me, is just an occupation a job that's all, when we see someone we comfortable, we likely like to talk & know more about him, maybe more if both click, however that's between the two person, as what i know, Vincent may talk naughty & " disturb " ( not molest ) some cute or sexy customer, but if he know that customer seem to be offenced or dislike it, he won't go any further, so i not sure how Stockyfitt define as " force & cheapo "?

Mind asking, if Vincent is the type you like, would you say the same thing & complain when he " did those " to you? As what GM say, his room is dirty mention by your " unknown HK frd " or you are the one enter to his room? If so what happen between you both no one know.

I think really unfair just listen to one sided when we don't even know the true facts at all, is it make up story...

for the benefit of doubt, I am rather curious on the part of "Force"

Is Vincent that phsically strong a person to "Force" a person into a room?

Was it phyiscally force or initimating force? "if you dont come to my room, i will make sure that no one had sex with you" type of forcing?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest -touch-
Last week I went Shogun. The crowd was average and I was pretty bored and stayed in TV hall.

Then, a very cute G-man walked in. He had long hair, very tall and have thick arms. I never seen him anywhere before.

He laid for a while and then left the TV hall. I follow him to the third floor and people staring at him.

He not interested in most. Then he went into maze and I follow. When dark enough, I grabbed him and can feel the thick but soft dick.

He didn't like the maze and went to the shower. I followed and pretend shower beside him.

When he washing his hair, I take chance and bend down to suck him. He shocked and try to wash soap from head.

But he never stopped me. He went to the small shower room and continue shower. I follow and suck him in small shower room.

When he come, he come on my face. The cum is very thick and I let it stay on my face for a while.

He left quickly after he come. I never talk to him even.

GMen and their likes are overhyped and overrated by Japanese pxxno industry. why bother to even look at them. Many cannot do sex at all. They appear at spas and saunas to HYPE only. so please, acquire taste, drop these twerps like stones and move to the real stuff.

Guest -touch-
for the benefit of doubt, I am rather curious on the part of "Force"

Is Vincent that phsically strong a person to "Force" a person into a room?

Was it phyiscally force or initimating force? "if you dont come to my room, i will make sure that no one had sex with you" type of forcing?

Please don't pass rumours off as discussion. Vincent does not deserve such rumourmongering. We are PLUs but we have decency too.

Guest -touch-
recently i went to Shogun on a Wednesday nite, it looks horrible with that kind of a crowd so pathetic.less than ten ppl. Guess its time .With tat cheapo Vincent around nobody will ever want to step into Shogun. Attitude problem or should i say he is an insane gay. Always asking ppl to go in to his dirty room to have fun wif him. Cheap owner. My foreign HK poor frend ever encounter a very horrible situation whereby the owner Vincent force him in to his room. But my frend managed to escape n get changed n never ever want to visit Shogun anymore. Why is it tat a sauna owner behave like tat? So cheap?

Please don't pass rumours off as discussion. Vincent is doing a wonderful job with Shogun and let him be to do his job. Our sauna scene is sacrosant to us so please spare some tots when passing rumours.

Guest -touch-

anyone know about the guy at the reception area,

seems to be a chinese national, in late 30s ?

he is cute,

He is Xiao Soon from China

He is GAY and prefers cub and stock

You cannot play him because he plays hard to get. Always makes Vincent his excuse.

Good luck.

Guest -touch-
Boss also human, no different from you & me, is just an occupation a job that's all, when we see someone we comfortable, we likely like to talk & know more about him, maybe more if both click, however that's between the two person, as what i know, Vincent may talk naughty & " disturb " ( not molest ) some cute or sexy customer, but if he know that customer seem to be offenced or dislike it, he won't go any further, so i not sure how Stockyfitt define as " force & cheapo "?

Mind asking, if Vincent is the type you like, would you say the same thing & complain when he " did those " to you? As what GM say, his room is dirty mention by your " unknown HK frd " or you are the one enter to his room? If so what happen between you both no one know.

I think really unfair just listen to one sided when we don't even know the true facts at all, is it make up story...

SNOWBALL - kudos to you. You are right. Character assasination cannot masquerade as discussion.

gaichi muchi,

u are really a genius,nothing seemed to be able to escape from your watchful eyes,keen observations and detective

findings!

U are indeed a great fantastic valuable asset to the PLU community!

Cheers!

Its funny all replies are unregistered user . Well , those who have pass by his room tend to take a peek when he opens his room door , that is obvious. And i wonder where have all his friends gone to ? Everybody knows Shogun is like ghost town everyday even weekends. So signing in as a different users is very easy to snap back at me and if i m not wrong all these should be vincent yourself.

Knowing him for a year plus , i guess i have seen n heard a lot about him. Nothing great . You can say anything good about him , but for sure one thing non of my frends are going back there . Isnt that obvious till now , no one goes to Shogun? say anything u please , Vincent can sign in as any unregistered user to protect himself or maybe those who helped him might be getting free passes. haha.

Hey guys, its ok to tell me off from here but not to forget the truth will surface by itself . Isnt it ?

Will not go futher with this , Please be professional when u operate a sauna. People witness your past behaviour. Non are back , am i right?

You err in many of your generalization of the matter.

1. "Its funny all replies are unregistered user."

Ans : Wrong, both OralB and I are registered. Snowball is registered too, only that he did not login. Just a few replies and you assume is ALL.

2. "Everybody knows Shogun is like ghost town everyday even weekends."

Ans : How could you have known "Everybody"? Did you do a survey? Did you go to Shogun everyday? If you had been there to see, how could it have been a "ghost town", unless you are a "ghost".

3. "Knowing him for a year plus."

Ans : So I am right, when I say that you must have known Vincent. So it is obvious that both you and him had a fall out and now you are writing this poison pen post to take your revenge on him?

4. "i guess i have seen n heard a lot about him. Nothing great."

Ans : Why are you guessing when both of you know each other for a year? So, what could he have done to be great in your book then? Please make up your mind if you know him or you merely only heard things about him

5. "for sure one thing non of my frends are going back there."

Ans : You are a spokesperson for your friends too? How many "friends" are we talking about here? Your bf and your "HK friend"?

6. "Isnt that obvious till now , no one goes to Shogun?"

Ans : What is obvious? You have not prove anything obvious when most of what you said are generalization and assumptions. Please don't use words like "No one", "Everybody", etc. because you don't speak for Everyone.

7. Hey guys, its ok to tell me off from here but not to forget the truth will surface by itself . Isnt it ?

Ans : Yes, you are right. Your baseless accusations, generalization and sweeping statements needs to be shot down and you told off. It is however, very obvious to us that you are bias and you use your story as a mask to smear Vincent and condemn Shogun.

I've told Vincent not to reply to your post, therefore, those guest postings are not by Vincent. It is pointless for him to rebut you, who is clearly out to character assassinate him and his destroy his business. The person we could come up with that could do this sort of things is this guy and his bf who was doing some "service" for Shogun. Because of the "service" his Bf provide, they were given free entry to Shogun. The "service" was eventually terminated after about 1 year due to "poor services" by the bf and since the "service" was terminated", they no longer enjoy the privileged of entering Shogun for free.

He (not the bf) was obviously unhappy and he was last seen posting in another sauna folder in BW and he has switched from supporting Shogun to condemning Shogun.

I think what you are doing is despicable, ungrateful and down right evil. Just because people no longer give you free entry doesn't mean you have to be petty and bear grudges and keep smearing Vincent and Shogun. Vincent is a simple and easy going person. He may not be perfect, but that does not give you the right to come here and discredit and bad mouth him and to destroy his business.

Hi there.

I am a very regular Shogun-goer. Pls stop all this rumors about Vincent or anybody else for that matter. Its very unfair just to listen to one side of the story. Anyway its none of your business on what Vincent do. His business is still doing ok. I know that there are times where Shogun is not crowded. But there were also times when it is. All this is unpredictable. Even if compared to other saunas, they will also have their crowded and non-crowded days.

I have seen a lot of improvements in Shogun like the additional cages and private rooms at level 4, large LCD tv now on the wall at tv room, increased frequency of clearing the rubbish and mopping the floor. And the Art Room is a good addition to.

So I can say that he is making an effort to improve for his customers through feedback.

As for Vincent's personality, I dun know him that personally. I have chatted with him several times before. He shows a sincere and friendly attitude. As for him bringing people to his room, its up to him and none of your business. He is also a PLU like us so its not a big issue.I have not seen the room fully, just a peep. Its not as messy as described.

Well ok, you people just get along with each other and stop bitching about others. Let's live in peace and happiness. That's what being gay is all about...being happy and free.

Love ya'll

I'm 36 168 58 sweet and friendly guy looking for oral fun, hangout buddies, badminton buddies, and bf/partner if possible

I am sure anyone who drops by Shogun just want to have some fun.

Why not just let it go and instead of hunting that particular guy with looks, muscles, big shoe size!!!

I am sure each and everyone out there would like to have the Mr. PERFECT.

But this kind of people are hard to come by and usually a PAPAYA!

I will drop by Shogun because of its homely like settings and the staff and boss there is friendly, not like other places they are choosy about customers!

It is wrong for someone to be a chub? to be not gd looking? not muscular enough? not lean?

Don't you guys think to have a friend, sex buddy is better than MR. PERFECT? they will forget you once done!

Hey, owners out there want to make money or just simply chase customers away?

yesterday Shogun is boring... ha.. ha.. ha..

but i still try to go there every Friday, searching for a 35yo engineer guy who travels a lot, play golf and drives a black car (sent me to Outram Park MRT tat nite).

anyway, Shogun not too bad just tat i don't like the lightings (too dark), the mopping of floor at peak timing and the music which is always the same every Friday.

i entered free though so cannot say much....

I have been a fairly regular patron at Shogun and I find Vincent to be affable, accommodating and kind.

I have even given suggestions on how to improve the place and he has tried to do those improvement the best he can, barring budget constraints. So two thumbs up for him.

Edited by erection day

Guest -touch-
Its funny all replies are unregistered user . Well , those who have pass by his room tend to take a peek when he opens his room door , that is obvious. And i wonder where have all his friends gone to ? Everybody knows Shogun is like ghost town everyday even weekends. So signing in as a different users is very easy to snap back at me and if i m not wrong all these should be vincent yourself.

Knowing him for a year plus , i guess i have seen n heard a lot about him. Nothing great . You can say anything good about him , but for sure one thing non of my frends are going back there . Isnt that obvious till now , no one goes to Shogun? say anything u please , Vincent cstokcyan sign in as any unregistered user to protect himself or maybe those who helped him might be getting free passes. haha.

Hey guys, its ok to tell me off from here but not to forget the truth will surface by itself . Isnt it ?

Will not go futher with this , Please be professional when u operate a sauna. People witness your past behaviour. Non are back , am i right?

Dear Stockyfitt,

I am a registered user of BW. Don't be upset. I care enough to advise you to calm down and not to write negatively about Vincent. He is a nice person and I know him to be friendly to everybody who passes through the doors of Shogun - Telok Ayer and Market Street. Once, at the height of 8door parties season, he had even bothered to wait out for me at the front of his shop because I was late for the start of the event. Imagine: he took the bother to wait for his customer to join his party. I am not a spokesperson for Vincent because I represent myself and speak my mind here. Vincent is his own person. I know he is very nice. So please live and let live. Do not sweat over small stuff. May God bless you.

I have been a fairly regular patron at Shogun and I find Vincent to be affable, accommodating and kind.

I have even given suggestions on how to improve the place and he has tried to do those improvement the best he can, barring budget constraints. So two thumbs up for him.

You are right: Vincent has made the whole business of running a gay sauna seems so effortless.

I am sure anyone who drops by Shogun just want to have some fun.

Why not just let it go and instead of hunting that particular guy with looks, muscles, big shoe size!!!

I am sure each and everyone out there would like to have the Mr. PERFECT.

But this kind of people are hard to come by and usually a PAPAYA!

I will drop by Shogun because of its homely like settings and the staff and boss there is friendly, not like other places they are choosy about customers!

It is wrong for someone to be a chub? to be not gd looking? not muscular enough? not lean?

Don't you guys think to have a friend, sex buddy is better than MR. PERFECT? they will forget you once done!

Hey, owners out there want to make money or just simply chase customers away?

I am a regular Shogun visitor. Please continue to visit and I am sure you will eventually run into your Mr. Right. Life is a game and if you take it seriously enough, you will get what yoiu want. If it is worth your visit, it is worth your wait, wouldn't you think so?

Yeah, but then again there's this straight Malay guy from Sarawak who works in Shogun as well. He's married some more! If I'm not wrong he's young - around late 20s?

The China guy has a tummy you can rub...

That China guy is REALLY playing hard to get. He does not leave the counter and sleeps there too. He doesn't like to be rubbed by the way because I think he is waiting for his MR. RIGHT. Which is reasonable enough. I am saying this from experience. Polish up your Mandarin and talk to him soothingly if you want to be with him. He says he wants a LTR and not a ONS. Take care of your man and he will you. Good Luck.

That Malay guy is the Standoffish one. He judges you with his glistening eyes although he is not talking. Sometimes I think he despises Shogun's visitors. But then, who am I to judge. I am now used to his judging eyes. BTW, if you tempt him enough, I think he might crack. Nobody is that straight these days. And what makies you think he is married? Again, life is a game and we are all the players and the played.

Ai yo gai chi muchi,

I am beginning to love and like u more and more,

I really idolise u but too bad i may not be yr cup of tea or taste,

Nevertheless, full salutations to u for being so investigative, analytical and impartial,

It is indeed a blessing in disguise that PLU community as u as the BW moderator,

How I wish I can hug u and give u a good massage for free now!

When I say free massage I really mean, so thru yr highest intelligence and sherlock holmes mind,

SMS me now and I shall give u a free full body massage without any hesitation.

Cheers!

Guest o/s visitor

When I was transiting in Singapore last time I had more than 5 hours to kill before my next flight then I headed to Shogun, it was initially hard to find the premises and I had to asked an uncle so embarassed about it. The counter was manned by a quite stocky guy - I don't know him could it be the boss? I find him helpful because I had trouble open the locker, so I called the guy he quickly came to fix it for me.

Please don't pass rumours off as discussion. Vincent does not deserve such rumourmongering. We are PLUs but we have decency too.

touch, in case u didnt realise it, what i said was in tongue and cheek. go read it again...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Ai yo gai chi muchi,

I am beginning to love and like u more and more,

I really idolise u but too bad i may not be yr cup of tea or taste,

Nevertheless, full salutations to u for being so investigative, analytical and impartial,

It is indeed a blessing in disguise that PLU community as u as the BW moderator,

How I wish I can hug u and give u a good massage for free now!

When I say free massage I really mean, so thru yr highest intelligence and sherlock holmes mind,

SMS me now and I shall give u a free full body massage without any hesitation.

Cheers!

What a shameless grovelling swine!

Guest -snowball-

recieve sms from Shogun that the admission rate will be stick back to the old one, just unsure when will it take effects.

www.shogun.com.sg.

Vincent really upset for the recently incident, but that's life, the facts is, no matter how good & noble you are, you cant

please everyone, try to adjust & try not to bother by such small matter.

extra rooms & new plasma TV, we can see that Vincent try to improve by what customers feedback

Guest -touch-
recieve sms from Shogun that the admission rate will be stick back to the old one, just unsure when will it take effects.

www.shogun.com.sg.

Vincent really upset for the recently incident, but that's life, the facts is, no matter how good & noble you are, you cant

please everyone, try to adjust & try not to bother by such small matter.

extra rooms & new plasma TV, we can see that Vincent try to improve by what customers feedback

Tell Vincent to ignore negative vibes and concentrate on his mgt of shogun. I love him. Always

• 3 weeks later...

I was at shogun during the long weekend. They got this elevated wooden platform on the third floor.

At about 11pm, there was a bunch of us lying on the mattress on the platform. Everyone resting and waiting for action. Got pretty boring. There was sound from the cage of fxxking and can hear moaning and piak piak sound of butt fxxking. Made me real horny. Suddenly the piak sound ended, some whispering and silence. The door of the cage room opened and 2 dudes got out. One guy in specs stood next to the railing and the top came out behind him. Bent him over the railing and kicked his legs apart to lower his posture. Cock in and he was fxxking the specky dude live for all to see. The specky btm was moaning and suddenly the top landed a few more slap on the btm's ass cheek and the btm moaned louder. Life show ! Life show !

Just when you thought the fxxking was getting a bit monotonous, the top pulled the specky btm over and set him onto the long mattress floor where we were all lying. The btm quickly positioned himself into doggy and the top landed a few slap onto his ass cheek. The top continue to fxxk. This time closer for all of us to see. The guy next to the couple moved into position and the top ordered the specky btm to suck the cock infront of him. Btm was having a great time - Cock in mouth and in ass. The top is real strong as he was fxxking long and fast for at least 15 minutes already. Slurping sound and butt fxxking sound was all over. The top said he was cumming and it was over. The btm was still slurping the cock in front of him. The top left but I followed him to have a view of him.

This is the second time I see this exhibitionish publicly fxxking in Shogun over the railing.

Hi Guest a .... or StockyFit ....

quote name='Guest' date='Dec 12 2008, 09:15 AM' post='99051'

Seems ur review on Shogun quote confusing le.

Why not make proper review and post in other thread review on sauna in Singapore which started by denny

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=11734

so it will help to clear which part u like which part u dont right?

Oso that seems here have character assasination plots and later others counter attack the plots.

I personally never been in Shogun as from beginning they positioned themselves as place more to chat and personalized relationship (Most for Chub and Chaser)

As i noted they dont have Jacuzzi so i never think drop by.

If u can make reviews clear as denny in the above thread i think it will help alots for others to judge whether wanna drop by or not.

And if it is really as bad as what you claimed, time will prove it.

With No Biz (Crowd) or even bad attitude from owner/staff believe sooner or later they will closed down like some in old days we had V-Club things? (Dont recall how many are closed down already)

I think all of us shud stop attacking each other with words, it will sound funny.

If someone from FoTF read or know this, they will get more points and reason to discredit PLUs.

U can marked me silly but like old golden answer for every Beauty Pageant things ha "Wold Peace"

Can we just make our days easier by not attacking each others?

Cheers - "World Peace"

New Bie

----------

There are Trip Report and there are Reviews.

Reviews should try to be factual, objective and give a Balanced view - the Good and Bad included.

Trip Reports are like diary/blog recordings (some say story) of what the writer experienced. His thoughts and his encounters. Usually more juicy and sometimes even enhanced :)

Reviews are important as it gives the readers some idea of what to expect when they visit the places.

I also like BW forum for the many exciting trip reports. Guys bring it back :)

Hendry Tan

Just Ordinary Guy Next Door who is fun fearless and love travelling"

Fact 1: I am too naive to understand what all these character assassinations are about.

Fact 2: I go to a sauna to have fun. Not to bother about owners, pwners or staff.

Fact 3: 4 weeks ago, I had my first orgy in Shogun. Did it in the shower area, free show for those who walked in. At the peak, it was a four-some. On my lips, nips, dick. I analed 2 guys. A young teddy bear and an older bear. One guy came all over my thigh. I shot my load in the older bear. There were 3 other people watching. An orgy to remember. Anyone seen us that day? It was a sunday.

Fact 1: I am too naive to understand what all these character assassinations are about.

Fact 2: I go to a sauna to have fun. Not to bother about owners, pwners or staff.

Fact 3: 4 weeks ago, I had my first orgy in Shogun. Did it in the shower area, free show for those who walked in. At the peak, it was a four-some. On my lips, nips, dick. I analed 2 guys. A young teddy bear and an older bear. One guy came all over my thigh. I shot my load in the older bear. There were 3 other people watching. An orgy to remember. Anyone seen us that day? It was a sunday.

I was one of the few watching. When will you visits Shogun again?

Hmm....my first and only visit to a gay sanua is Shogun...it was one year ago liao...that day was quite bad...many chubs...not my type....but needed to have sex badly...and jus hooked up with the least chub-looking...hahaha....blew him...and then he cum...i got off and changed and left immediately.

Hmmm....tink goin sanua not for me.

haha talking about live shows..

the other time i was at shogun,

was walking ard 3rd flr area when someone grabbed me

i was amazed at how big his balls were!

anyways soon there was a crowd and hands was everywhere touching everything.

then this thin specs guy came over and started grindin his ass against my cock

and before long, he slipped a condom on me

and bendover infront of me.

wat else was i to do

but eff him right there n then infront of everyone.

stopped short of cumming

cause i wanted to play ard somemore..

so i walked away and went to the area with the rooms

and again group of ppl, hands touching everything everywhere

and somehow this btm was there too

and again grinded his ass against my cock

but another guy got my attention and he pulled me over into one of the rooms... :thumb:

Hmm....my first and only visit to a gay sanua is Shogun...it was one year ago liao...that day was quite bad...many chubs...not my type....but needed to have sex badly...and jus hooked up with the least chub-looking...hahaha....blew him...and then he cum...i got off and changed and left immediately.

Hmmm....tink goin sanua not for me.

well if chub is not your type, then shogun is not for you loh

you should just go to absolute then where the mascular or trims ones are

Celebrating Christmas, New Year & Shogun's Boss Vincent's Birthday

Wed 24th Dec 08 X’mas Eve & Wed 31st Dec 08 New Year Eve

Before 3pm & After 12 midnite @ $12*

Between 3pm to 12 midnite @ $18*

*X'mas & New Year Eve's Buffet to Spread the Holiday Joy

*Buffets to be served on the Eves’ night @ 8pm.

*Attractive Door Gifts on Eves & Holidays

*Additional Themes Party & Surprise to be Announce later

Sure Win Lucky Dip to thank customers for their past year's support

Prizes includes:

- Free Entry Passes up to 10 Days

- NTUC Vouchers

- Hampers

- Wines …… etc

Door Gifts includes:

- KTV Vouchers

- Beauty Spa Vouchers

- Sun Tanning Spa Vouchers

- Makan Vouchers …… etc

Thu 25th Dec 08 X’mas Day & Thu 1st Jan 09 New Year Day

* Special Entry Fee @ $5 only between 10am to 10pm

* Special Sales of Shogun 10 Day Pass @ $60

only on Thur 25th Dec 08 & Thur 1st Jan 09 between 10am to 10pm

10 Days Pass Can be used on Any Time, Any Day.

Usual Price $80

Shogun would like to thank all customers for their past years' support.

Wishing all Merry Christmas & Prosperous New Year.

Vincent

Shogun Management

18A, HongKong Street, Singapore 059661,

Tel +65 62210367 Mobile/sms + 65 97587514

*Terms & Conditions Apply

- FOC entry for 18-25yo is Not Applicable during the Eve & Holidays

- The Management has the rights to refuse admission to undesirable patron.

- Any misbehaving customer will be asked to leave the premises and or barred from future entry.

- The Management has the sole discretion to make changes and withdrawal of the above-mentioned offers without any prior notice.

====================================================================================

**Disclaimer :

i) I am not a share holder of Shogun nor do I have any stake in Shogun or any spa.

ii) The above special advert is done in recognition of Shogun's support for BW's Charity drive.

Celebrating Christmas, New Year & Shogun's Boss Vincent's Birthday

edited by OB

**Disclaimer :

i) I am not a share holder of Shogun nor do I have any stake in Diamond or any spa.

ii) The above special advert is done in recognition of Shogun's support for BW's Charity drive.

HI GM why Vincent is using your account for his annoucement? Related?

OB:

CAN EDIT OR NOT? CAN YOU NOT QUOTE THE WHOLE CHUCK WHOLESALE JUST TO PUT IN A LINER?

coz if you do, you will realise that gachi already answered that in the disclaimer

Shogun is my first visit. Last night hardly see alot of people, i think only around 15?

Saw a fit guy keep standing outside of the room, dunno waiting for what. <_<

Overall the place so so la. Had my fun with my friend in the room and can see many head peeping. I feel like using my leg and kick them. :twisted:

I am a Shogun regular. You all should come on the weekends where there are more people with defferent shapes and sizes.

still the crowd is still not big....compared to 17 and absolute or BH......

Wonder how long Shogun will last as its prices get lower ?

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Guest qualityORquantity

actually whether there are many people or not, it makes no difference to me.

what is more importand is whether i can find people i like when i was there.

so what if there are many people but none of there are my type? it will still be as bored.

was there on sat'day after 10pm...not as crowded as i expected ... but who cares...

have fun with 2 guys at different time ....

to the army hair-cut tall chap which i have fun at the defunt-steam room .. just to say HI to U if u are here

the fun is great until the 2 other persons join in .. hhhaa... 4 person are a mess so i walked out

Shogun New Year Eve Countdown to 2009

Entry before 3pm and after Midnight @ $12

Entry between 3pm to Midnight @ $18

*Scrumptious New Year Eve's Buffets to be served @ 7:00pm

*Attractive Door Gifts

Sure Win Lucky Dip

- Free Entry Passes up to 10 Days

- NTUC Vouchers

- Hampers

- Wines …… etc

Door Gifts includes:

- KTV Vouchers

- Beauty Spa Vouchers

- Sun Tanning Spa Vouchers

- Makan Vouchers …… etc

Shogun Celebrates 2009 on 1st Jan 09 with Big Discount

* Special Entry Fee @ $5 only between 10am to 10pm

* Special Sales of Shogun 10 Day Pass @ $60 Sold Only on 1st Jan 09 between 10am to 10pm

10 Days Pass Can be used on Any Time, Any Day.

Usual Price $80

Shogun would like to thank all customers for their past years' support.

Wishing all a Prosperous 2009.

Vincent

Shogun Management

18A, HongKong Street, Singapore 059661,

Tel +65 62210367 Mobile/sms + 65 97587514

*Terms & Conditions Apply

- FOC entry for 18-25yo is Not Applicable during the Eve & Holidays

- The Management has the rights to refuse admission to undesirable patron.

- Any misbehaving customer will be asked to leave the premises and or barred from future entry.

- The Management has the sole discretion to make changes and withdrawal of the above-mentioned offers without any prior notice.

====================================================================================

**Disclaimer :

i) I am not a share holder of Shogun nor do I have any stake in Shogun or any spa.

Heh,

How about we all meet at Shogun on New Year Eve or New Year Day and have hugh group shower fun!

The shower room can easily accomodate more than 20 people.

Soaping and scrubbing each others back and what else, maybe forming the longest back scrubbing train haha....that will be fun!

And the adventurer type can proceed to do their adventurous stuff there too, i guess no one will mind :twisted:

After shower can proceed to mutual massage etc in the TV room........what a way to start the new year!

Other suggestions are welcum.

Anyone keen and pm me and we arrange.

GM, if you come along, I volunteer to scub your back :P