Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

You are so going to appear in Shin Min Wan Bao with your dick pixelated (no such word apparently) and your mum crying and your dad pulling his hair out.

Possible headline:

本地少年色情狂 专对猛男秀肉棒

Guest GuestListener

Perhaps the nude nights at the saunas, unless you prefer a more risky place, then swimming pools and public toilets...

Or even changing rooms?

Guest GuestListener

just need to wear a white Fbt short without the liner, wear a G-string inside, with a short t-shirt, u can walk arround anywhere and not again the law.

That's a great idea.

Or a black FBT with nothing underneath.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone saw the naked man at ang mo kio ave 3 bus stop yesterday 6pm?

Hell i like to walk around naked at night sometimes :P maybe we can meet lol

Hey! I'm 18 and I just wanna know if anyone has ever done this before. When I'm really horny, while walking home, I'll take my dick out and just walk with a hard on. I'll use my tee to cover but when I see a hot guy walking towards me, I'll pull the tshirt up and just walk past with my hard dick. Normally they don't look downwards but I find it thrilling! Anyone else have done that before?

Hey i do that too sometimes. Quite thrilling ;)

• 2 months later...

I prefer guys in undies walking around instead of fully naked... guys wif undies ON are more sexy and more thrilling to be watched on their bulges and ass cracks instead of instant showing the raw ones..

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Damn hot.. it makes me hard here at work
Man that's a good one - wonder if he left any cum on the seat?
That is freaking hot! He doesnt look local though.

ya, fun right? Hot right? In a few years to come, he will become one of those "Dirty uncles" wanking in public toilets that everyone talk and shun about.

On one hand, everyone says it is hot. On the other hand everyone hate the "dirty old man".

Actually it is referring to the same guy. Just one is younger, another is older.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

OMG ! Look what I just found -

http://www.sogayboy....rain-11263.html

This is crazy, he mast on a train and on a s'pore mrt train!!!! Wonder where is the train heading to, can allow him to mast until cum and the train still havent reach next station?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest MEDIC

Hmm, im quite surprised so many of you haven't seen that clip yet, it's actually very old already, if sources are right, he's local malay, and i've seen a couple more of his clips, cumming on oreo and eating them 1 by 1, effing a dude in some open area fully nude in the day.

Think he used to have an account of all his clips in xtube but his account was removed after awhile.

I might be wrong but meh!

Hmm, im quite surprised so many of you haven't seen that clip yet, it's actually very old already, if sources are right, he's local malay, and i've seen a couple more of his clips, cumming on oreo and eating them 1 by 1, effing a dude in some open area fully nude in the day.

Think he used to have an account of all his clips in xtube but his account was removed after awhile.

Looks like he likes other pple to see him mast and cum!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I hav seen the MRT one long ago...but not the rest, u still hav thr vids?

Am staying on the ground floor. Is it appropriate for me to flash my cock to this sweeper that will sweep pass my window every morning?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Am staying on the ground floor. Is it appropriate for me to flash my cock to this sweeper that will sweep pass my window every morning?

Make sure tht the sweeper dun report u to the police?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Make sure tht the sweeper dun report u to the police?!

After 20 pages of exhibitionist discussion, u r afraid of the risk? Whats the point of exhibitionism then?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

After 20 pages of exhibitionist discussion, u r afraid of the risk? Whats the point of exhibitionism then?

Haha, forgot this is the thread on exhibitionism. :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Hmm, im quite surprised so many of you haven't seen that clip yet, it's actually very old already, if sources are right, he's local malay, and i've seen a couple more of his clips, cumming on oreo and eating them 1 by 1, effing a dude in some open area fully nude in the day. Think he used to have an account of all his clips in xtube but his account was removed after awhile. I might be wrong but meh!

You're right, he was on xtube about 3 years ago as "Haw69". Took his account down one day, lucky me I had already leeched most of his vids :-p

Ive developed huge fetish on exhibitionism recently, vanilla sex just dont do it anymore.

Do yall think its ok to flash my cock to cab drivers who drive by those quiet road late midnight?

Guest Guest

Ive developed huge fetish on exhibitionism recently, vanilla sex just dont do it anymore.

Do yall think its ok to flash my cock to cab drivers who drive by those quiet road late midnight?

Yes if you want to appear on the headlines of Shin Min Daily News in 144 pt Songti font:

本地同志色情狂 专对德士司机秀肉棒

I prefer guys in undies walking around instead of fully naked... guys wif undies ON are more sexy and more thrilling to be watched on their bulges and ass cracks instead of instant showing the raw ones..

Me too. I prefer myself to be in underwear to show off than naked.

Yes, I'm sure it's ok!

Just take a video and post it here.

And if things turn bad, we'll send you chocolates or oranges in jail... :whistle:

Guest Guest
Yes, I'm sure it's ok! Just take a video and post it here. And if things turn bad, we'll send you chocolates or oranges in jail... :whistle:

Dun worry, he can flash his cock to the prison wardens and his cell mates.

Oh! I had not understood that this was the real purpose! :blink:

And why not, silly. Its a YMCA realness in there.

Edited by imchaser

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic