Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

Guest Naked Waist Down

It was some back back when I went jogging near Changi Business Park.

I parked my car in one of round-about and jogged along the main road.

Certain stretch was pretty dark.

Ended the jog with a nice time relaxing on the bridge.

As I was perspiring, I need to ensure that I am sufficiently dried up before I drive off.

I decided to remove my running shorts so that my shorts can dry properly.

I sat on the floor with my shorts off.

The evening breeze was caressing the lower half of my body.

I remembered how it felt as blood started to flow downwards.

I laid down on my back and and enjoyed the moment, sensing my breathing.

It was when I heard someone running quickly towards me.

It was a fellow jogger.

I was scared for a moment, my singlet was too short to cover my modesty. 

Guest Jogger

If it's dark you may not be noticed not to have your shorts on. Besides, you were seated and of course you could easily just put on your shorts....

Heard that area is also famous for gays to jog; if it's true, then most likely the jogger approaching you is gay too...

Guest Naked Waist Down

Ya, he is gay for sure. 

He saw my erected dick. 

It was difficult for me to put my shorts on as my shoes were on. 

It was when I decided to act natural and continue to enjoy myself.  

That guy stayed on and we chit chat. 

I was butt naked from waist down and dripping precum. 

He finally broke the silence and asked me about my raging erection. 

He requested for a better look at it. 

I decided to just opened my legs and offered him a good view. 

The excitement of being naked while the other party was fully clothed charged up the atmosphere. 

I pretended everything was normal, but actually my prick was pulsating and dripping with precum to the ground. 

Guest Naked Waist Down

If you want to exhibit to an audience, then that place can be pretty quiet. 

Audience is by chance.

But if you just want to get naked and enjoy the coolness of the night, that place is great.

In fact, i returned a few times. 

I do not have company always though...

But the idea of having a clothed man beside you is super erotic. 

i walk at night, usually when horny, but obviously you cant get out of the house already naked.

Either I walk out fully clothed or half naked, half naked means bottom part without covering...how? :)

I bought oversized  t-shirts and/or hoodies that reach up to my knees matching with socks and rubber shoes.

Again I walk at nights, very late 'week nights, where there are very few people.

Then when wearing zipped hoodies I can simply unzip when its safe and zip back when a lot of people are around..

I also find it comfortable walking along Express Ways, CTE, AYE, PIE where drivers dont care, parks at nights are thrilling as well.

But above all its always safe if you have a buddy who shares your interest, sadly I have NONE,

Edited by lusterx

I dont drink, I dont smoke, I get NAKED!

Guest Companion

Yeah lusterx it's certainly different if you have another companion and I wouldn't mind doing it with you because together your courage will increase. But going out without your bottom covered decently would land you in trouble if you should unluckily meet police. Besides almost all the HDB areas got CCTV now....

Guest Naked Waist Down

i walk at night, usually when horny, but obviously you cant get out of the house already naked.

Either I walk out fully clothed or half naked, half naked means bottom part without covering...how? :)

I bought oversized t-shirts and/or hoodies that reach up to my knees matching with socks and rubber shoes.

Again I walk at nights, very late 'week nights, where there are very few people.

Then when wearing zipped hoodies I can simply unzip when its safe and zip back when a lot of people are around..

I also find it comfortable walking along Express Ways, CTE, AYE, PIE where drivers dont care, parks at nights are thrilling as well.

But above all its always safe if you have a buddy who shares your interest, sadly I have NONE,

That is ultra daring.

I do not dare to venture an exhibitionistic trip like that.

Cos I can hardly control my erection.

I will usually go there in tee shirts and shorts less underwear.

When I deem the environment as safe, then I will get rid of my shorts.

Of course if there is occasional visitor who happened to chance upon me in my half naked state,

Then I will just nonchalantly find a seat and cover my crotch with my shorts unless he requested to see.

I will usually oblige unless i find it inappropriate.

If I'm fortunate, the person may reciprocate by showing me his.

Otherwise, the humiliation of being fully exposed while the other party is clothed is erotic enough for me to bear.

I would appreciate a company.

I only wear really long shirts and hoodies, you wont see anything unless i bend over.

Then again accompanied would be better.

I also wear fbt shorts but i remove the inner briefs, then i walk around... Malls lol

This is a discussion, not a place for you to advertise / promote yourself.

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

Guest garfield

I have tried going to coffeshop or 7-11 late at night wearing a fbt short without any inside liner and underwear..... have also tried wearing tights without underwear...

Always get a hardon and it sticks out quite obvious....

Guest Love to show

I have tried going to coffeshop or 7-11 late at night wearing a fbt short without any inside liner and underwear..... have also tried wearing tights without underwear...

Always get a hardon and it sticks out quite obvious....

I tried that too.

Had tights on too.

But my tights are those with a contoured pouch,

So was super obvious when I was erected.

What I did was, I had a long singlet to cover...

Only reveal selectively..

I have my fair share of these experiences. Come to think of it.. I have a lot.

All of these showing off of meat however took place in foreign countries.

Probably too afraid to show it locally. U know how local people react.

To make it worst. U know how local men reacts. Once they see u full. They want u more.

They will haunt u all the time when they know where u live or work

LOL

that's why its always in foreign countries. They don't even know u.

They may want u. But they don't really want to keep u.

All my casual activities were done in places like lakes, beaches & islands.

Indonesia like Batam. Krakatau. Jogja. Surabaya. Kalimantan. Bali. Lombok. Medan. Sulewesi.

Philipines islands like Palau. Thailand isles.

I do have my fair share of having nude exercises in foreign hotel balconies usually in high floor hotels.

don't want the people on the streets to be so excited to see naked men on 2nd or 3rd floor balconies..

LOL

the last encounter was in Lombok. It was our latest favourite place now.

Its an island next to Bali. Less favourable to tourist. Which is good for the locals and visitors like us.

The people are different compared to the hectic fast pace of densely populated Bali island, especially in Kuta, legian, Sanur, even Denpasar.

The majority of people in Lombok are however muslims compared to Hindu in Bali.

There are few favourite tourist destinations in Lombok but only concentrated there.

Like the GILI islands. Sengigi Beach resorts. usually these ones

even the town Mataram is dead. Not much exciting activities to do.

The villages however is more vibrant. Not for the high class travellers though.

there are many good quality clothes, clays etc to be viewed and bought.

I know of this beautiful island after climbing the Rinjani Mountain.

there are few water spots along the way. and we always bath naked since all 6 of us are married men.

the guide we took was also a married men who joined us in our bathing activities

we do however restrained from doing sexual activities there.

Out of respect to the old volcanic mountain.

Its just giggling touching and rubbing activities.

We came to these cool hot springs. I should say a lot.

and it seems that there were villagers in hiking just to get into these hot springs.

ive noticed that some of them were naked. Men and women alike

[ Men and women in Bali always bath naked in front of their houses. Its their culture ]

so we got naked too. showing off our heavenly married foreign bodies to these locals

most of them laughed of cos. Out of shame, disgust or pity. we don't really bother

Why?. Maybe because no one came to us saying that's not a good thing to be naked all the time.

and I asked the porter. He said he is not sure. He wont get naked if he is alone.

But brave to be naked with us. Maybe he likes us. And have their hidden bisexual tendencies.

We don't entice him though. Its a mountain. we must be careful of our actions

After that wonderful mountaineering, we decided to rent a car

with just a map, we drive round the villages. Stop for drinks.

Villages are very willing to invite us to their houses for meals

knowing that they can make friends

After our naked encounters at the hot spring in the volcanic mountain

we decided to drive naked. Making sure its a long straight road.

Still afraid to be stopped at traffic.

we do however got stopped by moving cattle. Ducks. Chickens. Villages

most of them giggled. Run away. Threw glances.

There are however more adventurous people who stopped and pretend to ask us where we wanted to go.

and seemingly confident touching our bodies and dicks . Giggling and smiling having touched foreign bodies

U see. They don't get to see tourist often. So its a blessing

So we do our naked drive ocassionally though. Not to distract people.

the point of our drive was to go to these REMOTE far coastal district called KUTA too. seemingly similar name to BALI's kuta.

the idea was to tempt 6 people there for our naked sexual activities in the remote beach.

there are occasionally few Australians who surf. Not a good surf place though because of the corals.

so far it was very good.

so good that we have been there 20 times..

LOL

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

That was fun, I exhibit once in a building lift with people working in the same building, callcenter

some prefer indoors

some prefer outdoors

like u

they may prefer callcenters

and some prefer lifts.

cool

LOL

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

• 3 months later...

That is ultra daring.

I do not dare to venture an exhibitionistic trip like that.

Cos I can hardly control my erection.

I will usually go there in tee shirts and shorts less underwear.

When I deem the environment as safe, then I will get rid of my shorts.

Of course if there is occasional visitor who happened to chance upon me in my half naked state,

Then I will just nonchalantly find a seat and cover my crotch with my shorts unless he requested to see.

I will usually oblige unless i find it inappropriate.

If I'm fortunate, the person may reciprocate by showing me his.

Otherwise, the humiliation of being fully exposed while the other party is clothed is erotic enough for me to bear.

Likewise, I share your same fetish of the humiliation of being totally naked while the party watching is fully clothed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

As far as i rmmbr when i was small i was very shy when family mmbr asked me to take off my shirt. I dont like to wear singlet also. I felt exposed and also the strange coldness on the exposed shoulder.

Somehow after reach puberty maybe. Im not sure when, i wanted, exasperately needed to take off my shirt and i did when family mmbrs not ard. Cause shy n not used to. I rmmbr once my sister said like announcing to my family mmbr that i sleep shirtless. Somehow i felt weird n very very shy abt it.

Is a bit easy somehow to get shirtless in front of stranger. Now that i syay away from family, Im shirtless most of the time to the extend sometimes i will try to exposed myself when opportunity present. And i have very bad experience too with getting myself naked in front of people. Now thinking back, when hormones is not ruling my head I felt my action was very silly, indecent and sometimes outrageous.

I really wish that I dont have such fetish cause its really bothering me. Trying to think most of the time how to get shirtless or peeping secretly steal a glance at shirtless people. Im really envy those guy whete they can take off my their shirt in front family mmbrs like it is a norm.

You want to see shirtless people? Go to swmming pool, sure can find one.

Since young i am not used to get shirtless infront of people, but eversince after army where i was forced to get shirtless, now i addicited to get shirtless.

• Guest locked this topic
  • 1 year later...

Anyone with fetish sleeping in underwear/naked in dorms with straight guys? For me I think this kink began in army when almost everyone wore only undies or even naked in the bunk cos only got 1 ceiling fan and nobody care abt seeing your tool. When shower time had to share cubicles when there are too many people. And I re.member after lights out some will pcc in the open and nobody cared at that time cos totally normal. Now after ORD really miss those times and wanna relive it again but of course the past is the past. Anyone with the same fetish? Share ur story

• G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 8/5/2014 at 6:53 AM, marriedmly said:

I have my fair share of these experiences. Come to think of it.. I have a lot.

All of these showing off of meat however took place in foreign countries.

Probably too afraid to show it locally. U know how local people react.

To make it worst. U know how local men reacts. Once they see u full. They want u more.

They will haunt u all the time when they know where u live or work

LOL

that's why its always in foreign countries. They don't even know u.

They may want u. But they don't really want to keep u.

All my casual activities were done in places like lakes, beaches & islands.

Indonesia like Batam. Krakatau. Jogja. Surabaya. Kalimantan. Bali. Lombok. Medan. Sulewesi.

Philipines islands like Palau. Thailand isles.

I do have my fair share of having nude exercises in foreign hotel balconies usually in high floor hotels.

don't want the people on the streets to be so excited to see naked men on 2nd or 3rd floor balconies..

LOL

the last encounter was in Lombok. It was our latest favourite place now.

Its an island next to Bali. Less favourable to tourist. Which is good for the locals and visitors like us.

The people are different compared to the hectic fast pace of densely populated Bali island, especially in Kuta, legian, Sanur, even Denpasar.

The majority of people in Lombok are however muslims compared to Hindu in Bali.

There are few favourite tourist destinations in Lombok but only concentrated there.

Like the GILI islands. Sengigi Beach resorts. usually these ones

even the town Mataram is dead. Not much exciting activities to do.

The villages however is more vibrant. Not for the high class travellers though.

there are many good quality clothes, clays etc to be viewed and bought.

I know of this beautiful island after climbing the Rinjani Mountain.

there are few water spots along the way. and we always bath naked since all 6 of us are married men.

the guide we took was also a married men who joined us in our bathing activities

we do however restrained from doing sexual activities there.

Out of respect to the old volcanic mountain.

Its just giggling touching and rubbing activities.

We came to these cool hot springs. I should say a lot.

and it seems that there were villagers in hiking just to get into these hot springs.

ive noticed that some of them were naked. Men and women alike

[ Men and women in Bali always bath naked in front of their houses. Its their culture ]

so we got naked too. showing off our heavenly married foreign bodies to these locals

most of them laughed of cos. Out of shame, disgust or pity. we don't really bother

Why?. Maybe because no one came to us saying that's not a good thing to be naked all the time.

and I asked the porter. He said he is not sure. He wont get naked if he is alone.

But brave to be naked with us. Maybe he likes us. And have their hidden bisexual tendencies.

We don't entice him though. Its a mountain. we must be careful of our actions

After that wonderful mountaineering, we decided to rent a car

with just a map, we drive round the villages. Stop for drinks.

Villages are very willing to invite us to their houses for meals

knowing that they can make friends

After our naked encounters at the hot spring in the volcanic mountain

we decided to drive naked. Making sure its a long straight road.

Still afraid to be stopped at traffic.

we do however got stopped by moving cattle. Ducks. Chickens. Villages

most of them giggled. Run away. Threw glances.

There are however more adventurous people who stopped and pretend to ask us where we wanted to go.

and seemingly confident touching our bodies and dicks . Giggling and smiling having touched foreign bodies

U see. They don't get to see tourist often. So its a blessing

So we do our naked drive ocassionally though. Not to distract people.

the point of our drive was to go to these REMOTE far coastal district called KUTA too. seemingly similar name to BALI's kuta.

the idea was to tempt 6 people there for our naked sexual activities in the remote beach.

there are occasionally few Australians who surf. Not a good surf place though because of the corals.

so far it was very good.

so good that we have been there 20 times..

LOL

Sori... I noe e above has been 3yrs but juz read abt it n wan to share mine. I do exhibit in Thailand n I tink Thai r more open to nude too.

I travel to Thailand frequently for business n sometime met up wif my Thai business associate tere for leisure after e business. We were more like good frenz now after so many yrs. 

He like to organize bathe n swim at deserted waterfall n river stream n I will definitely join him n his group of 8 married n str8 attached frenz tere. We normally drove close to 2 hrs to tis places n bcos of it deserted location nobody else was tere. 

Quite eye opening when joining them tere e 1st time. They stripped totally nude n jumped into e water playing. They talk in Thai n laugh in water tat I absolutely dun understand them. I asked my fren wat were they talking abt n he told me they talked abt women n sex wif them. 

To my surprise few of them even had an erection during e talk of sex wif women n of cos another few got semi erection too(Thai men indeed haf big thick cock). They r not shy abt their hardon ,they stood up fr water n walk ard wif their hard cock bouncing. I got a hardon too by looking at their erected cocks... Haha! 

We hop into e MPV nude n drove more further in. I sat next to my fren driving n he was still hard below when driving. Tere r 3 of them riding on their own motor bikes nude too. 

Few of them like sitting on e rock of e waterfall jerking off.  I watch them n I jerk in water n cum. 1 of them even play naughty after cumming, he rub his cum on his hand onto e other guy body. They curse n laugh then jump into e water washing themselves. So bloody bromance!  

Last yr we took a boat to 1 of e island in Thailand cal Samed island(not well known to tourists). We stayed at 2 wooden cottages n we were totally nude in e cottages during e 1 day stay. We ran to e beach juz outside our cottages nude n too walked nude to each others cottage(side by side). 

I felt Thai r more open to nude bcos 1 occasion I followed tis Thai fren home. He lives in an old building of apt. When we reached his hse at 8 flr, we walked past his neighbor unit, e wooden door was wide open but metal gate was locked. He stopped infront e gate n shouted into e unit for his neighbor. Then a guy in his 30-40 pop his head out of e kitchen saw my fren n walked out to e gate to talk to my fren. I felt awkward when he walking out e kitchen bcos he was totally nude. My fren intro me to him tat I m fr SG n his neighbor standing tere in nude acted nothing. His wife(in clothes) came out of bedrm say hi to me n went into e kitchen. How good if I haf tis neighbor in SG. 

My Thai fren told me they felt nothing shy abt nude bcos all guys shower nude together in army,  jog in nude n trained in nude during army. so nothing to be shy abt. Got use to it. 

I tink is not easy to find a group of frenz tat share e same interest of exhibitionist. We juz like getting nude together. 

14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Sori... I noe e above has been 3yrs but juz read abt it n wan to share mine. I do exhibit in Thailand n I tink Thai r more open to nude too.

I travel to Thailand frequently for business n sometime met up wif my Thai business associate tere for leisure after e business. We were more like good frenz now after so many yrs. 

He like to organize bathe n swim at deserted waterfall n river stream n I will definitely join him n his group of 8 married n str8 attached frenz tere. We normally drove close to 2 hrs to tis places n bcos of it deserted location nobody else was tere. 

Quite eye opening when joining them tere e 1st time. They stripped totally nude n jumped into e water playing. They talk in Thai n laugh in water tat I absolutely dun understand them. I asked my fren wat were they talking abt n he told me they talked abt women n sex wif them. 

To my surprise few of them even had an erection during e talk of sex wif women n of cos another few got semi erection too(Thai men indeed haf big thick cock). They r not shy abt their hardon ,they stood up fr water n walk ard wif their hard cock bouncing. I got a hardon too by looking at their erected cocks... Haha! 

We hop into e MPV nude n drove more further in. I sat next to my fren driving n he was still hard below when driving. Tere r 3 of them riding on their own motor bikes nude too. 

Few of them like sitting on e rock of e waterfall jerking off.  I watch them n I jerk in water n cum. 1 of them even play naughty after cumming, he rub his cum on his hand onto e other guy body. They curse n laugh then jump into e water washing themselves. So bloody bromance!  

Last yr we took a boat to 1 of e island in Thailand cal Samed island(not well known to tourists). We stayed at 2 wooden cottages n we were totally nude in e cottages during e 1 day stay. We ran to e beach juz outside our cottages nude n too walked nude to each others cottage(side by side). 

I felt Thai r more open to nude bcos 1 occasion I followed tis Thai fren home. He lives in an old building of apt. When we reached his hse at 8 flr, we walked past his neighbor unit, e wooden door was wide open but metal gate was locked. He stopped infront e gate n shouted into e unit for his neighbor. Then a guy in his 30-40 pop his head out of e kitchen saw my fren n walked out to e gate to talk to my fren. I felt awkward when he walking out e kitchen bcos he was totally nude. My fren intro me to him tat I m fr SG n his neighbor standing tere in nude acted nothing. His wife(in clothes) came out of bedrm say hi to me n went into e kitchen. How good if I haf tis neighbor in SG. 

My Thai fren told me they felt nothing shy abt nude bcos all guys shower nude together in army,  jog in nude n trained in nude during army. so nothing to be shy abt. Got use to it. 

I tink is not easy to find a group of frenz tat share e same interest of exhibitionist. We juz like getting nude together. 

Nice! Love to join lol

Guest Shower

I went to a notorious hot spring in Taiwan. I stripped naked and was showering before proceeding to the hot spring area. A group of four Taiwanese guys were sitting and looking towards my direction. I believe they knew each other.  I was shy initially with eyes watching me showering. However thinking of that, my prick unconsciously turned from soft to semi hard to raging hard. I was turned on and the slut in me decided to do a shower show for them. I slowly soap my body, lifting my clean shaved armpit, soaping my dick and balls with long strokes and ass crack ....and making sighing sounds to show that I'm enjoying the shower ....... that was the longest shower in my life. Haha ..... when I'm done and walked past them to the hot spring, two of them followed .... that's another episode of the story. 

On ‎29‎/‎7‎/‎2014 at 7:21 PM, Guest Love to show said:

I tried that too.

Had tights on too.

But my tights are those with a contoured pouch,

So was super obvious when I was erected.

What I did was, I had a long singlet to cover...

Only reveal selectively..

Where to get tights w contour pouch?

38 minutes ago, hunkfit said:

Any daring one to do nude jogging at night? 

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

This is friendly warning by the mod.

The next ad posted in the main forum will get you a warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=814014

GM 

• 4 weeks later...

Man arrested at Bedok Reservoir Road for appearing nude in public

streaker.jpg

The eyewitness said the man took quite a bad fall when his jeans were around his ankles, but got up again and kept running.

SINGAPORE: The police have arrested a 32-year-old man who ran around a stretch of Bedok Reservoir Road naked on Saturday (Aug 26).

The suspect made quite a scene when he ran on the road, stopping traffic in the process.

This happened at around 6.30pm. An eyewitness told Channel News Asia that the man, who appeared drunk, was initially running fully clothed. He then took off his black shirt and jeans while tripping over his clothes, before pulling down his boxers.

He had been on the road for about two to three minutes before running onto a pavement, according to the eyewitness.

At least five officers were seen surrounding him at a grass patch nearby. He was taken conscious to Changi General Hospital. 

The police said investigations are ongoing.

Source: CNA/jp

• 2 months later...
On ‎27‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:51 PM, GachiMuchi said:

Man arrested at Bedok Reservoir Road for appearing nude in public

streaker.jpg

The eyewitness said the man took quite a bad fall when his jeans were around his ankles, but got up again and kept running.

SINGAPORE: The police have arrested a 32-year-old man who ran around a stretch of Bedok Reservoir Road naked on Saturday (Aug 26).

The suspect made quite a scene when he ran on the road, stopping traffic in the process.

This happened at around 6.30pm. An eyewitness told Channel News Asia that the man, who appeared drunk, was initially running fully clothed. He then took off his black shirt and jeans while tripping over his clothes, before pulling down his boxers.

He had been on the road for about two to three minutes before running onto a pavement, according to the eyewitness.

At least five officers were seen surrounding him at a grass patch nearby. He was taken conscious to Changi General Hospital. 

The police said investigations are ongoing.

Source: CNA/jp

This is stupid, no human rights, nude or not nude, as long as not disturbing someone, why they disturbing the nudist? hahhahaa

I am now in taiwan on a study trip of various hospitals (part of my work).  over the weekend our hosts brought us to a nature park and at the end of the day they suggested we washed off the sweat and grime before heading for dinner.  they took us to the public washroom and i must say they are an unabashed group.  the shower room was the old-fashioned open concept type and our hosts (3 guys - 1 doctor, 1 hospital administrator and 1 nurse with age ranging from mid-20s to late 40s) simply strip completely naked and started showering.  they came very prepared as they provided us with shampoo and towels.  the nurse was very well hung and i fell in love with him immediately. am planning how to get my hands in his pants.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

3 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

I am now in taiwan on a study trip of various hospitals (part of my work).  over the weekend our hosts brought us to a nature park and at the end of the day they suggested we washed off the sweat and grime before heading for dinner.  they took us to the public washroom and i must say they are an unabashed group.  the shower room was the old-fashioned open concept type and our hosts (3 guys - 1 doctor, 1 hospital administrator and 1 nurse with age ranging from mid-20s to late 40s) simply strip completely naked and started showering.  they came very prepared as they provided us with shampoo and towels.  the nurse was very well hung and i fell in love with him immediately. am planning how to get my hands in his pants.

WOW... Just asked, maybe he likes you too.. Taiwan many gays LOL...

Guest sharing

I have a gym membership at a hotel, with complete spa facilities.

After gym, i will go to the locker, and strip naked then walk to the shower.

Then will go to sauna, steam room and jacuzzi in naked too...

18 minutes ago, Guest sharing said:

nice, can sign me in to join u?

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 1:38 PM, Guest sharing said:

Maybe try doing it when heading to hotel room if you staying there :)

Guest sharing

Actually I've tried that in many 5 star hotel in sg and my.

In china even better, as almost everyone is just naked in the changing room, even comb their hair after shower stark naked in front of the mirror...

17 hours ago, thongbaby said:

would going out to run in these shorts be too exhibitionst? or is it okay? hehe

bending down.png

Now I saw one tall cute guy wearing white shirt white pants, inside with a blue underwear. Because of the full package, he looks so sexy in his transparent pants with sexy underwear. I Guess who wear it also important! 

So cannot comment without seeing your looks! 

On 11/14/2017 at 8:29 PM, thongbaby said:

would going out to run in these shorts be too exhibitionst? or is it okay? hehe

bending down.png

Enjoying.... 

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

• G_M locked this topic