Male HQ

Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I exercise regularly and has a muscular body. I am proud of my body if I may say so myself. However, it is hidden away under normal times and I am not conscious about it.

Blah blah blah...

All that in a cubicle??? 5 star cubicle?  :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

I am looking for a photographer. No need to be good in shooting, neither you are going to be paid. 

Some candid camera photo shoot of me (non-nudity).

Shoot me your reply with your hp number. Set a place for a short chit-chat.

You are hereby suspended for 2 weeks for posting ad in the Main forum

• 1 month later...

There is this short, stout, well built guy at the bus stop opposite to City Square Mall @ Serangoon Road who is shirtless and wears a black pant. He stands for a long time on Saturday nights (i have seen him on two consecutive Saturdays when I went to the mall). Have anyone seen this guy? He seems to be waiting for somebody.

Yesterday, he suddenly started leaning on a pole exposing his armpits (cleanly shaven though) in the moving crowd. After 30 min or so, he simply walked away (Buses seemed to be full and hence, I was waiting for a bus with less people in it). I am not sure how long he was standing...

Any idea about this guy?

I found it rather funny that he wears a black pant with no shirt, well built body, serious face and simply standing in the crowd :)

Guest Raiden Alpha

Next time you see him try to take a picture or ask passerby can see him or not too. Haha.

If you are the only one who can see him maybe you can go talk to him, there might be a mission in store for you to fulfil.

Next time you see him try to take a picture or ask passerby can see him or not too. Haha.

If you are the only one who can see him maybe you can go talk to him, there might be a mission in store for you to fulfil.

There were others who could see him. Men were staring at him as if they were offended by his "outfit" and women simply put their heads down when they saw him :)

He did not look interesting either. So, no "mission" from my end :)

Guest Raiden Alpha

There were others who could see him. Men were staring at him as if they were offended by his "outfit" and women simply put their heads down when they saw him :)

He did not look interesting either. So, no "mission" from my end :)

Leave him alone then. Singapore is a stressful country, lots of people break and go under everyday.

Pray for his well being if you meet him again.

that guy always walk around that area not just city square, topless all the time, seems like he is jogging but he wasnt. Heard from people that he is abit mental.

Guest fitbod

that guy always walk around that area not just city square, topless all the time, seems like he is jogging but he wasnt. Heard from people that he is abit mental.

Walking so much explains his fit bod la.

matte you totally dun get what people are saying.

7th month is ghost festival, told you you dun get to see him after september cos ghost festival is over by then. "mission to fulfill" cos some people believe that if you can see a 'spirit' while others cant, 'he' might want you to help him fulfill a task in living world. people is saying he is a spirit at first, you get it anot?! ;)

Hmmm, now I get it :clap: . Thanks Guest.....  ^_^

7th month is ghost festival, told you you dun get to see him after september cos ghost festival is over by then. "mission to fulfill" cos some people believe that if you can see a 'spirit' while others cant, 'he' might want you to help him fulfill a task in living world. people is saying he is a spirit at first, you get it anot?! ;)

Is it this guy? He has been shirtless for ages in that area.

art7-data.jpg

This picture does not look like taken at city square area

This looks like the part near OG Albert Complex but of course could be same guy

Guest bak chew tak Stamp

Tts not muscular, more like puipui lar

Guest wahlaopork

Hug n cuddle is still ok, but huddle a mental pig is not ok la. Ts said got pp say he siao ding dong leh. Meannight, he will cut u up like pork

How is this the best answer and not mine? Mine got picture! 

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Of cos its the same guy. How big is Singapore? I myself have seen him in the same outfit few times around Little India area. 

I wonder anyone know his story and why he did that. 

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Hmmm. Pork seller? Failed mb? Keep the guesses coming....

Not my cup of bak kut tea

I'm sorry, you must have mistaken us for someone who gives a sh-t on who is your cup of tea or not.

Dont bother clicking a thread next time if u can clearly see the word "Stout" in the title. We dont need no opinion of yours.

How is this the best answer and not mine? Mine got picture!

If the picture cant land myself the best answer, how about a video of that half naked man. People should really vote smartly.

The funny thing is we dont even know if he is the guy the TS was talking abt. Im just guessing cos how many stout shirtless exhibitionist in black pants can u find in Spore right

Edited by imchaser

Guest urfucked

I'm sorry, you must have mistaken us for someone who gives a sh-t on who is your cup of tea or not.

Dont bother clicking a thread next time if u can clearly see the word "Stout" in the title. We dont need no opinion of yours.

and you shoulnt bother reading a reply next time , so simple.duh

If the picture cant land myself the best answer, how about a video of that half naked man. People should really vote smartly.

The funny thing is we dont even know if he is the guy the TS was talking abt. Im just guessing cos how many stout shirtless exhibitionist in black pants can u find in Spore right

He should be the one.. I saw him twice in Little India, at the junction of City Square and Farrer Park station

Just back from haikou. Sooo many guys and uncles topless in public.

Haha... that's the Hainanese culture during summer time. It is very common for guys there to go topless in the streets, or even undress (top only) openly in clothing shops to try t-shirts.

Haha... that's the Hainanese culture during summer time. It is very common for guys there to go topless in the streets, or even undress (top only) openly in clothing shops to try t-shirts.

Oh issit ??

I am a Hainanese! LoL

:thumb: May the 0dds. . . Be... Ever In your Favor !

:D

• 2 months later...

Hi, we'll be having an uncensored kinky show held in early November, would any be interested in being one of our performers?
Do come down to our office to discuss in person.
Our office is at 9 Kelantan Lane #03-01
Singapore 208628

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • G_M changed the title to Exhibitionist And Exhibitionism Discussion (Compiled) [NO Personal Ads]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic